Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

As for Malena, if Kelli thought Malena is worth keeping over Tara then I have to believe the CMT edit of Malena has been bad on purpose. I just can't understand why you would cut someone you know has shown that they could do it for someone who simply can't. 

I totally agree with this.  I cannot understand why Kelli would even take her into camp when she had to know that she wasn't even allowed on the field at her last team.

• Love 8
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

You're not the only weirdo, but one of an army.   

I am a member your tribe.

2 minutes ago, booptroop said:

Anyone else yelling at their TV saying "DO IT KELL, DO IT!!" or am i the only weirdo?

No -- and the army / tribe was yelling it 11 episodes ago.  :)

• Love 13
Just now, ErinG said:

Get that girl some water proof mascara!

135822CF-F5E7-4574-A64E-7D2E12B468A5.jpeg

This picture is everything.

Just now, kacesq said:

I'm sorry I keep looking at VK's gut and am shocked she stayed this long. And Kelli justifying it.. Kelli your favoritism and double standards have never been so blatant. 

You can see it just in her face. No other rookie or vet would have been kept with this obvious a reason to cut her.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, Kate2006 said:

I did the Ideal Protein Diet that is supervised by my doctor. I had to undergo chemotherapy 2 years ago when I was 45. I had absolutely no signs of menopause when I started and my hormone levels checked a few months prior where that of a 25 year old. Unfortunately when you are in your 40's, chemotherapy drugs age your ovaries 10 years and it put me in early menopause. I quickly gained 25 pounds. I've never looked so awful. In April I was at an all time high of 176 pounds. I started that diet and by mid July I was at 145 pounds. It really gets rid of the perimenopausal abdominal obesity/fat that is so common. It's a ketogenic diet except it's low fat and not high fat. 

Thank you!  I shot up 25 pounds in a blink of an eye, like I skipped over a pant size all together. It freaked me out and then not being able to get it off is frustrating me.  I’m checking out the Ideal Protein Diet now!

• Love 3

I hope Tara comes back stronger, and better next year.

If VK comes back, I'm out.     I will not watch another season of blatant favoritism, and ignoring the fact that VK gained a lot of weight, and disrespected any help she was given.    

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Look. I don't think CMT has focused on her enough to know whether or not she's making mistakes---which I'm sure she does from time to time. But on look alone, I would have taken Tara over her. 

I only asked because her group leader said that week.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I hope Tara comes back stronger, and better next year.

If VK comes back, I'm out.     I will not watch another season of blatant favoritism, and ignoring the fact that VK gained a lot of weight, and disrespected any help she was given.    

I agree. If she makes training camp next year, I’m done. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Jennv said:

As much as I dislike her, I teared up when she said  she wanted her mom but didn't want to tell her. 

Color me a cynic and skeptical, but I believe that TK received a telephone call -- before the cut.

• Love 17

Ok, tug at my heart strings when VK said she didnt know how to tell her mom. I dont hate VK. Serioisly...no 18 year old is adult. 99% of 18 year olds are still completely taken care of by their parents. I honestly think VK just needs real adult life experience. She needs to get out from under her parents and experience what it means to make all of the decisions for ones health and well being. I am interested in if she really does use this year to expand her boundaries and gain some important real world experience

• Love 13

I'm sure VK went home, was told that Kelli and Judy were wrong, and still believes that deep down.    I hope she doesn't start a lifelong weight battle to try to make DCC, and ruin her health.    If she didn't think that being called into the office for the fifth time, and the fourth was over disrespecting Jinelle, and blowing off all of the help she was given was leading to this, then she's not accepting reality.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm sure VK went home, was told that Kelli and Judy were wrong, and still believes that deep down.    I hope she doesn't start a lifelong weight battle to try to make DCC, and ruin her health.    

I don’t think Victoria is ever going to manage her weight. If she had made the team, I think she would never have gotten to her audition weight.

6 minutes ago, Thebiglebowski said:

Ok, tug at my heart strings when VK said she didnt know how to tell her mom. I dont hate VK. Serioisly...no 18 year old is adult. 99% of 18 year olds are still completely taken care of by their parents. I honestly think VK just needs real adult life experience. She needs to get out from under her parents and experience what it means to make all of the decisions for ones health and well being. I am interested in if she really does use this year to expand her boundaries and gain some important real world experience

None of the girls want to tell their moms. Who wants to have to do that?

It’s only because Victoria’s mom is Kelli’s best friend that she gets that bit in.

I’m not hard hearted at all, but I don’t feel sorry for Victoria. She had so many chances, good advice and support handed to her. If she’s too immature to think she needs it, that’s on her. Eighteen isn’t so young that she shouldn’t know to take advice from more experienced people around her. 

She should have been gone a long time ago and it’s just a relief to finally say “hasta la vista” to her. 

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm sure VK went home, was told that Kelli and Judy were wrong, and still believes that deep down.    I hope she doesn't start a lifelong weight battle to try to make DCC, and ruin her health.    

This. She really will have to learn to change her lifestyle. I wouldn't have been able to do that at 18. But I also wasn't trying to be a professional dancer.

• Love 3

Anyone else feel like this season is dragging! tonight I was annoyed we have to wait another week to see the final team. Longest drawn out season of all time! And this coming from a big fan. These cuts are being drawn out wayyyyyy tooooo long. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, dbell1 said:

Eh, I'm going to be the hard hearted bitch tonight. VK's been called in multiple times. She botched the turns in auditions, refused help from a staff member, ate her way to a 15 pound weight gain, and seemed as mature as a toddler most of the time. One mascara streaked exit that looked heavily edited isn't making me sad she's gone. I'm annoyed she wasn't cut sooner, she sucked up a ton of camera time this season that would have been better spent on the rookies that actually made the team.

I couldn’t agree more. I feel it’s not even being cold, it’s just the reality that’s been facing Kelli since the week she was upset she didn’t make show group and the choreographer said Victoria wasn’t ready.

• Love 18