Type keyword(s) to search

Stassi Schroeder: Don't Fuck With Her Birthday

• Start Topic

Where is Dorinda to tell me about the definition of schadenfreude! Because I think I have it. 

Stassi can bring me many pinot grigios, because she's going to end up right back where she started. If LVP would even hire her.

🤡

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

When everything came to a head, stassi would have been smart to say, before this was exposed, "I made some terrible decisions and choices with regards to Faith and I'd like to apologize now to her." Then actually pick up the phone and call Faith directly. This would have gone a long way for her but no, she's so stupid, I bet she figured it'd never be found out.  Idiot. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, hatchetgirl said:

bet she figured it'd never be found out.  Idiot. 

I mean it was only two years ago and she literally bragged about it in interviews. I think it’s more that she still doesn’t get how fucked up what they did was so that this would blow over like it did last time when she and Kristen made their actions public. Many people called them out at the time.

• Love 11
On 1/24/2020 at 1:16 PM, heatherchandler said:

I just downloaded a sample of Stassi's book.  Now... I know I am going into this hating her... but her book (what I read of it) is BAD.  Like, really really bad.  She keeps saying "totes" and talking about how special she has always known she is.  🤮  I am shocked that she sold as many books as she did.  It is some bad writing, and she has NOTHING to say.

Stassi's book was a best-seller on the "Self-Help" or "Lifestyle" category or whatever - not the National NON-fiction book list.  There are something like six different categories of "bestsellers".  And I think she only got as high as No. 5 and was off this list in two weeks or so.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, hatchetgirl said:

When everything came to a head, stassi would have been smart to say, before this was exposed, "I made some terrible decisions and choices with regards to Faith and I'd like to apologize now to her." Then actually pick up the phone and call Faith directly. This would have gone a long way for her but no, she's so stupid, I bet she figured it'd never be found out.  Idiot. 

That's what o thought as well. It was clear that nothing she said was going to be OK in this present climate and I wondered if that was why she waited a few days to release a statement. But reaching out to Faith in private would have been the smart thing to do PR wise and I'm stunned she didn't. Faith stated Lala reached out to her privately and was clearly receptive to it. Stassi failed basic crisis management with that move. Someone on the other thread recommended the Vanderpump Rules Party podcast and I listened to it last night. They spoke about a tip they got from a crew member that said there has been a lot of racist and homophobic behaviour covered up by Bravo and that they work to protect Stassi, Jax and Brittany on particular from what they say. So, yeah. Fuck Bravo as well as those 3. And the whole cast if we're getting down to it. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 11

Wow...now her own talent agency has dropped her; I dunno if I’ve ever seen such a spectacular reality celeb fall from grace in quite a while...gonna be tough for her to overcome this mess.

F0B112F9-989B-4764-89C5-9A18C6C0B8FD.thumb.jpeg.856bb6f8be1d885f60f6a3a276314b19.jpeg

• Love 7

Good. She deserves to be publicly shamed, and I hope this negatively affects her book deal as well.  I like to consider ignorant jerks like her to be a dying breed:  if you cannot open your mind and change with the times, you become obsolete.  Bye (basic) bitch,  and have fun spending the rest of your life desperately fighting obscurity.

• Love 16

Her house must be the 9th Circle Of Hell right now. Something tells me Stassi isn't dealing with this rationally. I'd say 'poor Beau' but I don't really like him.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
13 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Stassi’s publicist dropped her as a client yesterday. 

I feel like I’m surprised.  Was that the Emily girl who had Stassi sleep in her room when she was afraid of ghosts on her first book tour?  (Guys, I *know*.  But, like, who else would I talk about this nonsense with.)

I am obviously not meant for any sort of fame-having life.  (200 Instagram followers, what what!!!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Iris987 said:

there has been a lot of racist and homophobic behaviour covered up by Bravo and that they work to protect Stassi, Jax and Brittany on particular from what they say. So, yeah. Fuck Bravo as well as those 3. And the whole cast if we're getting down to it.

You know, I only started watching this trash again a couple of weeks ago after a long hiatus with no cable. I used to regard it as nothing more than a guilty pleasure, amusing myself at the antics of shallow vapid Angelinos. I've always hated Stassi, but this news is just beyond belief. What she and Kristen did is unforgivable and no different from the stunt Amy Cooper pulled in Central Park. They called the cops on an innocent person, knowing full well that she could be harmed, and gleefully bragged about it afterward. I am so glad that Karmic payback seems to be happening - I actually watched it unfold in real-time as people on Reddit began contacting Stassi's sponsors. And it's a safe bet that she's boo-hooing in her new mansion & viewing herself as the victim right now.

For the first time, I'm realizing that although probably largely scripted, this show, (along with Andy Cohen's other shows) is actually dangerous. Thankfully I've never followed any of these dolts on social media or other platforms, so I haven't funded them directly, but I don't think I can watch anymore, since most make their living from ratings.

God only knows what else has happened behind the scenes, but this can't be swept under the rug anymore. Andy Cohen & Lisa Vanderpump have made a fortune off of terrible people doing terrible things to other people. So, Dear Andy & Lisa, to use a quote that's been oft-repeated these past few years: STOP MAKING STUPID PEOPLE FAMOUS!

And that goes for me as well!

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

It’s over for Stassi.

All of the virtue signaling she did before means nothing. The mob has turned her way and she will be consumed. No amount of groveling will be enough to satisfy the mob.

Couldn't happen to a nicer person.

• Love 8
(edited)

Oddly fixated on Stassi’s PR train wreck with a weird mixture of satisfaction, disappointment, and fascination...I’m wondering if she and Kristen have reconnected over this mess at all or if they still are no longer talking. If ever they needed to form a sanity alliance of banished Bravolebrities, that time would be NOW.
(Although Kristen would be wiser to distance herself from Stassi since she’s not getting nearly as much fallout over all this; Stassi obviously has way more to lose.)

Bet Stassi’s not feeling so proud of this infamous quote now:

D576490B-0A9B-4C23-B69F-CB1955EF91C2.jpeg

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Hope Stassi put a large down payment on that house. She's got to keep those mortgage payments up. We know Beau can't financially take up the slack. Very curious to know if her book publisher dropped her. I bet she was counting on an advance for the book. 

• Love 7

I wonder if Beau's roommates kept that rent-controlled apartment and have a couch for him to crash on. There might be a whole lot more boxed mac and cheese in their future - probably won't be able to afford the organic, expensive Annie's anymore. Kraft Dinner all the way!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

I bet Jax is laughing his ass off at this.

He comes out of this smelling like a rose.

That’s the cruel irony of all this. The slimiest one of them all is escaping by the skin of his teeth; Jax was just smart enough to not let any racist behavior leak into the public. And I guess Brittany must be snorting with glee that despite Stassi getting her fancyassed engagement party at LVP’s, there goes her big splashy Bravo-filmed wedding! 

Shit just got real, y’all. I figured Kristen and the other two goons were goners, but I wasn’t so sure about Stassi. 

1 hour ago, backhometome said:

Oh, to be a fly on the wall in her house now.  😆

Can you even *imagine*?! I almost feel sorry for Beau. Almost. Because now that she’s off the show, that means he’ll be gone too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
51 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Stassi will be back if it makes them money. She is the only one though as the others are truly expendable.

You really think so, like Bravo? I could see Lisa hiring her as a server at the Las Vegas restaurant to start (bc LVP is a total pushover) but not any of the spots in L.A. I think LVP will save her sorry ass in some form or another.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

You really think so, like Bravo? I could see Lisa hiring her as a server at the Las Vegas restaurant to start (bc LVP is a total pushover) but not any of the spots in L.A. I think LVP will save her sorry ass in some form or another.

I would give Stassi three days of customers saying "I'm not really sure what I've done to you, you racist fucktwit, but I'll take a pinot grigio!" before she rage quits. 

Actually, that could be kinda fun. Who wants to go to Vegas? 

• LOL 12
  • Love 4

I'm glad Bravo fired them, but it seems a bit late in the game. I made the mistake of reading the comments on the Variety article. The number of people trying to defend Stassi, Kristin, and those other two other dolts is utterly depressing.

6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I would give Stassi three days of customers saying "I'm not really sure what I've done to you, you racist fucktwit, but I'll take a pinot grigio!" before she rage quits. 

Actually, that could be kinda fun. Who wants to go to Vegas? 

YESSSSSS!! We just have to steer clear of David from 90-Day Fiance.

• LOL 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

It is amazing that there is so much support for defunding Stassi.

Because Stassi did what she did in real life, not as part of a script on a show. We're not talking about producer driven nastiness and clip-clip-clip. Calling the police on Faith was with the intent to have her arrested eta and also because Faith is black. Downright despicable behavior.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Cheezwiz said:

The number of people trying to defend Stassi, Kristin, and those other two other dolts is utterly depressing.

There’s even an online petition already going around for Bravo to rehire Stassi and Kristen. I wish I were joking.

(edited)

Well, I wanted Jax and Brittany to be fired too but I’ll take what I can get.  

The comments under that Variety article are truly ignorant and upsetting.  Maybe I’ll console myself by thinking they were all posted by a desperate Beau, and that there are not so many dumb people out there.

And then there was one little witch left.  Wonder what Katie is thinking.  

ETA: I doubt LVP would hire Stassi back at another restaurant.  It would be a bad look, and if there’s one thing she actually cares about it’s her image.

Edited by Kiki777
Stuff
  • Love 15

Couldn't have happened to a better basic bitch.  Back to your corner, you little rat.  Hope that house is paid for because you're gonna lose it if it isn't.  Old Bo ain't exactly burning up the job market now is  he??

• Love 5
3 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

I bet Jax is laughing his ass off at this.

He comes out of this smelling like a rose.

oh no he isn't!!!  he called the same girl a thief!

i wonder if they will cancel part II of the reunion tonight 

• LOL 1
30 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

oh no he isn't!!!  he called the same girl a thief!

i wonder if they will cancel part II of the reunion tonight 

I speculated on the episode thread that Bravo waited until a Tuesday to fire them, to get more ratings for tonight.  I wouldn’t put it past them.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Can you even *imagine*?! I almost feel sorry for Beau. Almost. Because now that she’s off the show, that means he’ll be gone too.

Only after she's finished yelling at him about how his delay in proposing cost her a Bravo funded wedding.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

Her podcast got cancelled too.  I wonder if she will get dropped by her publishers.

In some ways I think she is a victim of her own success.  Unlike some of the Housewives or Southern Charm people, I would argue she is one of the highest profile people on the network and there was just no way for them to keep her around when she is really one of the "faces" of their brand.

She will miss the money and the fame, but it will absolutely eat her up to not be one of the "cool, beautiful people" on the right side of this movement.  Remember how crazy it drove her when she was exiled from the group and had to sit at the loser table with Kristin and not the cute girl table with Lala and Ariana?

• Love 2

My only issue with this firing is that the timing seems disingenuous. It seemed pretty clear at last weeks reunion that Bravo intended to forgive Brett and Max. And this Faith situation was public knowledge long ago and nothing came of it. To be clear, I’m not defending any of these people, just giving Bravo the side eye for their supposed tough stance now. I guess better late than never... 

• Love 19
14 minutes ago, angelamh66 said:

My only issue with this firing is that the timing seems disingenuous. It seemed pretty clear at last weeks reunion that Bravo intended to forgive Brett and Max. And this Faith situation was public knowledge long ago and nothing came of it. To be clear, I’m not defending any of these people, just giving Bravo the side eye for their supposed tough stance now. I guess better late than never... 

Makes sense to me.  Why pay their salaries when filming cannot even begin without restrictions.  As OGs, Stassi and K probably pulled down some cash.

watch for J and B to go next.  Social media is out to get them.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

That’s the cruel irony of all this. The slimiest one of them all is escaping by the skin of his teeth; Jax was just smart enough to not let any racist behavior leak into the public. 

Actually, Jax's racist antics were mentioned in the Variety article, along with "Bravo says 'No comment' on Jax"

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, angelamh66 said:

giving Bravo the side eye for their supposed tough stance now. I guess better late than never... 

You know shit's getting real when corporations start choosing to cut ties with their cash cows rather than closing ranks to shield them.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, dosodog said:

I kind of was looking forward to a wedding in Italy.  Not so much who is getting married, but where they were getting married.

It was probably unlikely that a fall wedding in Italy, when a second wave is supposed to happen, was going to happen. 

• Love 4