Type keyword(s) to search

Stassi Schroeder: Don't Fuck With Her Birthday

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, gingerella said:

I'm pretty sure for Stassi, having a skinny baby is a priority. A chubby baby wont look as good in the designer duds she plans on clothing them in. I mean after all, to someone like Stassi a baby is an accessory.

An average 2-tablespoon (30-ml) serving of ranch dressing contains 129 calories, 13 grams of fat, less than 1 gram of protein, and about 2 grams of carbs - via a quick and dirty Google search. 

I'm sure (possibly pretend) baby will be fine. Just stick a nipple on the Hidden Valley bottle and she's good to go. 

• LOL 5

Stazi’s newest staged paparazzi pics have me wondering, 

1) seriously, enough with the CA version of winter clothing in JUNE. 

2) really? you really needed to stop by a gas station for a muffin and a banana? At least come up with a better excuse to be out in public for staged pics 

3) beau’s leg and foot tattoos are atrociously unattractive 🤮

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Ooh, I hope there's another live video of the guy taking pictures where he messes up her name again. "STACY! You look beautiful." You know that burned Stassi. 

Compare and contrast Stassi's pretty gas station picture to the pictures from the weekend of Faith, Ariana, Tom Sandoval, Danica, and Charli at Black Lives Matter protests, sweating their asses off and marching. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)

Stassi's rep has officially announced Stassi's pregnancy with her due date in January. Which means she would have been knocked up sometime early to mid-April? So I guess there really is a Basic AF Baby in the future. Yaaaay?

Us Weekly because they're willing to throw Stassi enough bucks to grab an overpriced muffin and banana at a gas station for an exclusive: Stassi Schroeder Confirms Pregnancy With Beau Clark, Shares Due Date

I laugh at how they've reworked "fired" to "alum" and "former", like Stassi stepped down from the show by choice. Sure, Jan. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
(edited)

So did Stassi beat Brittany to babyland - or have Britt and Jax managed to get the quarantine baby they were going for?

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

So this came to mind while reading another show forum and remembering something I had seen about former Housewives trying to hustle a buck: I wonder if there are non-compete clauses (or whatever the legal term in this case) on their Bravo contracts that would prevent Stassi from being able to shop around on other networks for a Bringing Up Basic Baby AF series for the next year or two? I remember it coming up about Vicki and Tamra from OC and I think it came out that there was a clause like that but I can't remember and you can't pay me enough to dive down into the cesspool that OC is to find out. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

It seems unlikely that a non-compete would be enforceable when they were terminated for what I presume is cause

It’s also seems unlikely that Bravo wants to be involved in a lawsuit with Stassi since they want to divorce the network from contact with her. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Stassi's rep has officially announced Stassi's pregnancy with her due date in January. Which means she would have been knocked up sometime early to mid-April? So I guess there really is a Basic AF Baby in the future. Yaaaay?

Us Weekly because they're willing to throw Stassi enough bucks to grab an overpriced muffin and banana at a gas station for an exclusive: Stassi Schroeder Confirms Pregnancy With Beau Clark, Shares Due Date

I laugh at how they've reworked "fired" to "alum" and "former", like Stassi stepped down from the show by choice. Sure, Jan. 

Well - she needs the money...can’t blame her for that. Tabloids are fame whores too. See Spencer Pratt and his wife. 

She based her entire future on being a “reality” TV personality, even after VP ended. I personally don’t think she’s evil, or even racist (at least in her mind). IMO there’s a lot more people more guilty than her, who will never be called to task.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

This quote is from the eonline story “For 31-year-old Stassi, part of moving on from the controversy includes focusing on her pregnancy away from the spotlight.“  I don’t need a new keyboard because I use an iPad, but lord I almost spit out my drink from laughing.  This famewhore is likely going to milk this pregnancy for everything she can...

https://www.eonline.com/news/1161470/vanderpump-rules-stassi-schroeder-reveals-her-baby-s-due-date-after-pregnancy-news

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

If Stassi wants to focus on her pregnancy away from the spotlight, why does she (or her PR person) keep dropping "exclusives" to Us Magazine and calling the paparazzi for staged appearances at the local Gas N' Go? The company behind the pictures is apparently the same one the super thirsty celebs call - Shawn Mendez and Camila Cabello call them every time they want to be seen walking down the street pretending to sip from empty coffee cups just like regular people do! These aren't natural in-their-habitat pictures. Lisa Rinna probably has these guys on speed dial. Probably as her first speed dial option. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
(edited)

It's honestly shocking how much money one can make on Patreon. And it's not like Stassi has a whole team of employees she has to worry about paying (or at least I don't think she does). Many of her fans are standing by her. I think she'll be fine even if she doesn't get another TV show.

What (sort of) concerns me is that Beau isn't the right guy for her and this relationship isn't one for the long haul. That makes me sad because now they're bringing a baby into it.

Edited by Victim Noises
  • Love 2

I'm guessing the thing that burns Stassi's ass the most in all of this is that now she won't get the pleasure of lording her wedding over all and sundry, and now she also won't get her OTT wedding comped because there wont be any BravHo cameras present. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person...except, Jax and Britbrit.

• Love 12

Well, this is an interesting twist:

The Stand Up and Support Stassi IG group (yeah, I know, the name) - which if I'm not mistaken is either run by her mother or has very very close ties with her mother - is currently trying to float some very very faked screenshots of a conversation Faith supposedly had with someone before she did the big damning interview two weeks ago, including such hilariously obviously written by a white person quotes as: "This is the time blacks unite and take the whites down," and "Once you bring down Stassi and the other girl [sidenote: lulz, fuck Kristen, right Stassi's mom?], you'll be begged back!" Also there's mention of Brittany dating a black guy to like, totes help take the heat off her. 

I mean. Even if there was a chance that this could be true, what does it matter? It doesn't change what Stassi and the other girl (heh) did. The comments are, predictably, full of white women clutching their pearls and claiming that see! Stassi's totally innocent after all!

(Stassi is probably unavailable for comment seeing as she and Beau are currently on an RV trip... somewhere but I'm sure Us Magazine will be carrying the EXCLUSIVE story soon.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

Stand Up and Name Your Group Stupidly is now putting a disclaimer out there that they did not create the hilari-bad faked screenshots, someone sent them to them and they only shared them, and no, they're not affiliated with Stassi or her mom Dayna (except for the fact that her mom has been promoting the hell out of the group and the petition to bring back Stassi that has the same stupid name since the moment the news broke that Stassi was fired but that's not, like, official or anything, geez). The Twitter account that originally shared those same screenshots has been nuked from space. Because it was a sockpuppet account. I'm sure that Stazi Stans Khaleesis think that it's all part of some grand conspiracy, as you do. 

I'm officially on Team You Can't Make This Shit Up. Because who honestly thinks "Hey, you know what would help fight accusations of racism? More racism. Brilliant idea!"

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'm officially on Team You Can't Make This Shit Up. Because who honestly thinks "Hey, you know what would help fight accusations of racism? More racism. Brilliant idea!"

I don't have the stomach to dig into this stuff myself (so thank you for wading into that cesspool to take a peek), but it is sadly unsurprising. Whenever I think the bar can't go any lower, it inevitably does.

I can't believe she had fans to begin with, never mind now.

• Love 16
(edited)
On 6/19/2020 at 9:27 AM, Callaphera said:

The Stand Up and Support Stassi IG group (yeah, I know, the name) - which if I'm not mistaken is either run by her mother or has very very close ties with her mother - is currently trying to float some very very faked screenshots of a conversation Faith supposedly had with someone before she did the big damning interview two weeks ago, including such hilariously obviously written by a white person quotes as: "This is the time blacks unite and take the whites down," and "Once you bring down Stassi and the other girl [sidenote: lulz, fuck Kristen, right Stassi's mom?], you'll be begged back!" Also there's mention of Brittany dating a black guy to like, totes help take the heat off her. 

THANK YOU for discussing this here!!! I’m so thoroughly disgusted not only by Stassi’s behavior throughout this ordeal, but her pathetic fans actually sticking up for her and victim-shaming like this. Those fake screenshots being passed around are so desperate. And even if they *were* actually real, it neither matters nor doesn’t make what that crew did to her any more acceptable.  
At least Kristen has had the good sense to STFU and stay underground to let this all die down, unlike Stassi prancing around for staged paparazzi pics. She’s just another smugly entitled white girl who’s spent her life getting lucky breaks and has never had to endure consequences of her actions. Although the fact that she’s gotten knocked up by a loser like Beau seems like poetic justice.

I feel like going off on her Tyra Banks style (“We were rooting for you! We were ALL rooting for you!!!”) because she’d seemed to have grown and matured so much over the past few seasons. I was once looking so forward to the grand Basic & Bowtie wedding! 

Alas, not anymore. Just like Stassi’s career, I wanna see the show go down the tubes if it refuses to change and evolve with the times. 

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Stassi just announced that she is having a girl.

Various Karen’s just announced that they are having a cow that she is not under arrest.

Well, now if Stassi doesn’t name her Karen I’m going to be disappointed.....

• LOL 10
On 6/19/2020 at 1:11 PM, Callaphera said:

Stand Up and Name Your Group Stupidly is now putting a disclaimer out there that they did not create the hilari-bad faked screenshots, someone sent them to them and they only shared them, and no, they're not affiliated with Stassi or her mom Dayna (except for the fact that her mom has been promoting the hell out of the group and the petition to bring back Stassi that has the same stupid name since the moment the news broke that Stassi was fired but that's not, like, official or anything, geez). The Twitter account that originally shared those same screenshots has been nuked from space. Because it was a sockpuppet account. I'm sure that Stazi Stans Khaleesis think that it's all part of some grand conspiracy, as you do. 

I am not following.. I don't do twitter (except to complain to Starbucks) what screenshots?

16 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Stassi just announced that she is having a girl.

Various Karen’s just announced that they are having a cow that she is not under arrest.

Who should be under arrest??

6 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I am not following.. I don't do twitter (except to complain to Starbucks) what screenshots?

Quoting my post that was before the one you quoted:

On 6/19/2020 at 7:27 AM, Callaphera said:

It turns out that the screenshots were not only being shared by the stupidly named Instagram account but also by a Twitter account which was likely created just to share those same screenshots to try and drum up support for Stassi because she's totally the victim in this case. That same Twitter account was deleted as soon as people started pointing out how the screenshots were bad AF fakes both in language and Photoshop skills. There's no actual evidence that the Twitter account is linked to the Stupidly Named IG account* but judging from how it poofed into existence and then poofed out of existence so quickly, chances are that it was a sockpuppet. 

*I keep calling the IG account a "group" - I think because there's also a closed Facebook group with the same or very similar name. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Quoting my post that was before the one you quoted:

It turns out that the screenshots were not only being shared by the stupidly named Instagram account but also by a Twitter account which was likely created just to share those same screenshots to try and drum up support for Stassi because she's totally the victim in this case. That same Twitter account was deleted as soon as people started pointing out how the screenshots were bad AF fakes both in language and Photoshop skills. There's no actual evidence that the Twitter account is linked to the Stupidly Named IG account* but judging from how it poofed into existence and then poofed out of existence so quickly, chances are that it was a sockpuppet. 

*I keep calling the IG account a "group" - I think because there's also a closed Facebook group with the same or very similar name. 

Still not totally following.  Are the screenshots of a conversation?  Is there somewhere I can see them?

2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Who should be under arrest??

Why Stassi and Kristen of course. That would certainly help satisfy the mob.

• Useful 1

Well, now if Stassi doesn’t name her Karen I’m going to be disappointed.....

I'm surprised Stassi's middle name isn't Karen.

I imagine most "Karen's" would be high fiving Stassi for what she did to Faith.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
41 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Still not totally following.  Are the screenshots of a conversation?  Is there somewhere I can see them?

z1zmmsel6s551.jpg

Yes, the Instagram account that I originally attributed the screenshots to in the post I quoted back to you. The Twitter account mentioned was just a little additional tidbit to the story of the screenshots from the IG account - it doesn't really matter in the overall story. You can view Instagram posts in a web browser without needing an account (just click to open a post in a new tab, otherwise it prompts for a sign-in). I gave the name of the group where the screenshots were originally shared and it's the first result on Google when you search for it. The posts are still up there. This is someone else's screenshot that was attached to a reddit post. There really isn't much more substance to these screenshots than what I originally typed. The first one is cropped a little funny - all the black text bubbles are supposedly Faith, the grey text bubbles are whoever some white girl who thinks black people talk like this "Faith" was supposedly talking to. 

• LOL 6
(edited)

I mean, I shouldn't laugh at those screenshots, but damn. Comparing it to a bad SNL sketch would be damning it with the faintest of praise.

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

I mean, I shouldn't laugh at those screenshots, but damn. Comparing it to a bad SNL sketch would be damning it with the faintest of praise.

I especially like where "Faith"'s friend calls Kristen by her last name in the first screen and then refers to her as "the other girl" in the second. 

I'm 50/50 on whether these were written by a big Stassi fan trying to protect her or Stassi's mom. I lean more towards the mom theory but only because of those reports of her calling Bravo to beg for Stassi's job back. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Hiyo said:

I especially like the use of Yasss Queen, because what self-respecting black person doesn't use that phrase at least once per conversation?

Do you hear it in Lala's voice, complete with finger snaps and a saucy head toss? Because I totally do. She probably wears her Tupac bathing suit that's a screenprint of his chest (lightened to match her spray tanned skin, as you do) while she says it. 

• LOL 8

Also, this is the gender announcement:

Because nothing says "Pay no attention to me being a racist!" like a barely there bump that probably came from eating a burger and a pink #OOTD onesie gifted to her from Katie (who was doing so well with her activism on social media since the season ended and then she had to comment on Stassi's IG apology about how she knows Stassi's heart and it's okay). 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

19 hours ago, Callaphera said:

z1zmmsel6s551.jpg

Yes, the Instagram account that I originally attributed the screenshots to in the post I quoted back to you. The Twitter account mentioned was just a little additional tidbit to the story of the screenshots from the IG account - it doesn't really matter in the overall story. You can view Instagram posts in a web browser without needing an account (just click to open a post in a new tab, otherwise it prompts for a sign-in). I gave the name of the group where the screenshots were originally shared and it's the first result on Google when you search for it. The posts are still up there. This is someone else's screenshot that was attached to a reddit post. There really isn't much more substance to these screenshots than what I originally typed. The first one is cropped a little funny - all the black text bubbles are supposedly Faith, the grey text bubbles are whoever some white girl who thinks black people talk like this "Faith" was supposedly talking to. 

Thank you!  Ok, this is weird. 

15 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Many of her fans wish her well and congratulate her on her happy news.

She strangely has a huge fan base.  I don't get it.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Thank you!  Ok, this is weird. 

The stars of Bravo are not nice people. Nene, Tamra Judge, Kim Zolciak and Theresa Guidice are Bravo. Not Tinsley Mortimer or Cynthia Bailey.

Stassi is Bravo. By firing her they fire themselves. 

Plus not everyone agrees with the McCarthyism that is raging right now. They have to be silent because they are afraid of the mob. By supporting Stassi financially they are making a small act of rebellion. They should just hope the list of subscribers never gets published.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

The stars of Bravo are not nice people. Nene, Tamra Judge, Kim Zolciak and Theresa Guidice are Bravo. Not Tinsley Mortimer or Cynthia Bailey.

Plus not everyone agrees with the McCarthyism that is raging right now. They have to be silent because they are afraid of the mob. By supporting Stassi financially they are making a small act of rebellion. They should just hope the list of subscribers never gets published.

This is true.  And of course my favorites are Tinsley and Cynthia.  But BRAVO (and Andy) love the polarizing figures.  

Truth be told, I do not like the McCarthyism going on right now.  I also hate Stassi, so I am torn.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

This is true.  And of course my favorites are Tinsley and Cynthia.  But BRAVO (and Andy) love the polarizing figures.  

Truth be told, I do not like the McCarthyism going on right now.  I also hate Stassi, so I am torn.

If you don’t defend the rights of the people you hate no one will defend you when they come for you.

Personnaly I think Stassi is a messy nasty c***. She was just being herself when she called the cops. It was more cuntiness than racism. She would have done the same thing to a white girl. A scorpion is a scorpion.

• Love 7

...and?

I get it. As someone up thread said, like attracts like...

Truth be told, I do not like the McCarthyism going on right now.

Plus not everyone agrees with the McCarthyism that is raging right now.

Life used to be so much easier when people could be openly racist and not expect any clap back or repercussions for their actions...

By supporting Stassi financially they are making a small act of rebellion.

Rebellion isn't quite the word I would use.

It was more cuntiness than racism.

I'd say probably both, though I might not use the C word.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

If you don’t defend the rights of the people you hate no one will defend you when they come for you.

Personnaly I think Stassi is a messy nasty c***. She was just being herself when she called the cops. It was more cuntiness than racism. She would have done the same thing to a white girl. A scorpion is a scorpion.

I agree with that.  I don't believe in "canceling" people.  Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

I agree with you that she would have done the same thing to a white girl, she is a mean girl and entitled.  But this has turned into a real witch hunt.

• Love 6
(edited)

Huh? Comparing the government going after people for being communists or suspected communists to private companies firing reality stars because of outrage over their racist actions and statements is a false equivalency, IMO. It’s like when people scream that someone shouldn’t be fired for saying racist, sexist, or homophobic things because of “free speech”. Free speech guarantees that you can say whatever you want (with a few limitations) without fear of retribution from the government. It doesn’t say you can say whatever you want without consequences from private individuals or entities. Companies can fire someone for anything not covered by the equal protections act, and they frequently do. I don’t get why it’s perfectly okay for a network to fire someone of their own accord for racism or any other reason but if they do so because of fan outrage then it’s wrong. 

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 20

No one said anything about free speech.  What I am saying is I don't believe in "canceling" someone because they are saying something that you disagree with.  My example is - a Christian company firing someone because they say, "I had an abortion."  Should that person be fired?  The company believes abortion is murder, so really really bad.  Should that employee be "canceled?"  Of course not.  So, I am not going to say one thing for one situation I agree with, and another for a different situation.

And Bravo is awful, in general.  Look at who they put on tv.  Fame-whores, idiots, assholes.  They didn't do this because they think it is right, they did it to calm the internet.  They care about money, above all else.

And the thing is, I don't think Stassi did this because she is racist, she did it because she is a bad person, and cruel to others.  She is apathetic to people, not hateful.

• Love 8
(edited)

Nobody "canceled" Stassi. She was held accountable for her actions - actions that could have gotten someone killed - and she was given an opportunity to do some real self-reflection and to educate herself. And instead she stomped her foot and whined like the Princess of White Privilege that she is and she did everything in her power to show that she has learned absolutely nothing from this experience. (See: her brother's pleading hostage video, her mother's... everything, and all those Us Weekly exclusives.)

So she lost her job, her sponsors, and her podcast. She still has her book, she still has her legion of die-hard fellow racists Khaleesis that will follow her every ranch soaked basic AF word, and she still has plenty of avenues to make money. She hasn't been thrown off the face of the Earth, nailed to a cross like Vicki, or thrown on a funeral pyre. On the upside, it sounds like her and Kristen are friends again. Yay?

So she isn't on Bravo anymore. Big deal. WeTV picked up Mama June, no doubt they can make room for Stassi. If not, there's always Mommy Blogging. It worked for Aaryn Gries and we had video evidence of her being racist. She still makes money - if a Z list Big Brother Houseguest can do it, a D list reality TV star can, too!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 20

If she would do the same to anyone why didn’t she do something similar to Kristen when she found out Kristen fucked Jax? What a bs argument. Stassi is not KKK racist but she is racist. Why ppl can’t accept that is ridiculous. It’s not like she was killed she was fired from her job. 

• Love 19
(edited)
On 6/24/2020 at 2:40 PM, Hiyo said:

I'm surprised Stassi's middle name isn't Karen.

I imagine most "Karen's" would be high fiving Stassi for what she did to Faith.

19789999.jpg

Edited by LaLaLaLa
  • Love 2
(edited)

Stassi was not the only one who got fired. Those other two knuckleheads got bounced for posts from years ago that they repudiated and apologized for numerous times as they groveled for forgiveness. Stassi will be fine because she has a following and will make money. The others will be out of work and scrambling because of politically correct black lists in the entertainment industry. (The actual definition of McCarthyism)

The frenzy will continue as I am sure the mob will seek out new targets. These contagions take a while to burn out.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1