Type keyword(s) to search

Stassi Schroeder: Don't Fuck With Her Birthday

• Start Topic

Where did Stassi go to college. I'm pretty sure she did and that she graduated because in S1 she mentioned going to grad school so her parents would support her again. Did she move to LA for college? Maybe USC?

According to Wikipedia, Stassi went to Loyola Marymount University in LA. Which surprised me since I thought at first they meant the Loyola University that's in her hometown of New Orleans. I guess that's a popular university name maybe?

Scheana has Stassi pegged perfectly. She no longer works at SUR so there's no good reason for her to always be hanging around there like some sad barfly near constantly while her friends are on shift...all the while still butting into everyone else's personal lives and talking shit constantly. She has become the female Jax...minus the whore factor. And then that comment about only wanting to boss around cool people....WTF? Stassi once you're out of college (or high school, really) there are no more "cool" people. That clique shit is over. I mean there are still people you will think are cool, but not in that stereotypical high school way that she's meaning. The real world isn't "cool people vs losers"....it's just full of people. Even in LA. She needs to get over her Mean Girls mentality. It's like she took the Regina George character and molded her personality after it. I feel like Stassi is trying to somehow victimize her friends now as some displaced revenge for the way she was treated like a loser in high school.....which is pretty lame and loser-ish to me.

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 6

She said in the first ep this season the ghost bf got a job in LA.  And she said didn't do anything in NY except watch Food Network & walk around a bit.  She said it was so cold she rarely went out.  Sounds like she didn't have much of a life in NY & people shunned her cuz of it.  And she's sittin' back & judging these chucklefucks?  Oy.

I thought she said he was transferred to LA.

Ehh, I had a different read on Stassi in NYC. She talks like she was happy enough there. I'm not saying she was lighting the city on fire or anything, but she wasn't there that long. Getting to know people can take time. It sounded like the transfer back to LA wasn't her idea and she was less than pleased about it. As for her complaining about the weather, it was literally the coldest winter in almost 100 years. I'm not saying Stassi was making a huge effort or was a great success, but I got the feeling she would have stayed there if Patrick had wanted to. Speaking of which, where the hell did Parick even come from? She had been sleeping with Jax and the other bartender 5 minutes before hand. When did she have time to meet and move in with Patrick? These people can't be single for shit.

• Love 2

Well after 2 (or was it 3) Stassi-less episodes she makes her return to snark on Scheana's wedding next week with her ever present sycophant Kristina. Fun times. I hate girls like Stassi. She needs to always feel like she's "the boss" and acts like she's this super big deal and she's so much more mature than "all those losers" who still work at SUR. But what exactly do you do that is more mature? Those chunky statement necklaces she tried showing off a few weeks back aren't making her millions. Sitting around with a bottle (or 3) of wine trashing someone else's wedding (who she claims to hate and thinks is beneath her) isn't exactly mature, even if she is wearing the finest in Chico's summer collection. I think she's got a case of the jellus haterzz goin on here. I really hope if there is a season 4 they cut Stassi out completely, considering it's been well proven the show can survive perfectly well and be a huge drama clusterfuck without her involvement. Next season I want Kristen to amp up the crazy over FI....wigs, binoculars, stakeouts, a pet kidnapping.. The whole 9 yards of psycho stalking. Take it up a few notches. Maybe a restraining order?

• Love 4

Nope. The problem is that she thinks she's *much* hotter, smarter and more charming than she actually is. Which would seem somewhat pathetic if she wasn't so sadly deluded and high on the sickening stench of her own ass fumes.

But maybe she's finally getting wind of the fact that she's not all that, at least based upon the fact that she's universally loathed by her former television show/bosses/ex'es and that all she has going for herself is her desperate grip on some creepy bastard who won't even publicly acknowledge on his own her existence in his life.

• Love 4

Nope. The problem is that she thinks she's *much* hotter, smarter and more charming than she actually is. Which would seem somewhat pathetic if she wasn't so sadly deluded and high on the sickening stench of her own ass fumes.

But maybe she's finally getting wind of the fact that she's not all that, at least based upon the fact that she's universally loathed by her former television show/bosses/ex'es and that all she has going for herself is her desperate grip on some creepy bastard who won't even publicly acknowledge on his own her existence in his life.

What do we know aboput him? He has a sleazy show on satelite radio, right?

7 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I've recently started listening to Stassi's podcast. And I've come to.. enjoy her? I don't know. I just like her thoughts on a lot of things. I can't explain it. 

Agreed.  She's refreshingly normal

I also like her podcast quite a bit. I do think she works really well as a podcast host, because she's funny, and she's good at keeping a conversation going with her guests. I have to say though, my least favorite guest of hers is her "comedian" friend Rachel (the one who's been on a couple episodes of VPR). Rachel isn't nearly as funny as she thinks she is. However, her friend Annabelle is hysterical, and I actually subscribed to her podcast after hearing her on Stassi's. 

• Love 2

So I'm watching the 1st season and wondering who the hell made Stassi the "princess" of everything?  She is mean and evil. Hey girl, we can Google pictures of you from when you were a little mousy brown haired girl on that stupid travel show that I can't remember right now. 

• Love 3

In a promo for tonight's Watch What Happens Live, Andy Cohen asked Stassi if she'd brought the magnum of rosé from the "Summer House Rules" episode. Without missing a beat, she said she'd hidden it in the bathroom.

I took that as a snarky reference to Kim Richards on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I like Stassi sometimes.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, editorgrrl said:

In a promo for tonight's Watch What Happens Live, Andy Cohen asked Stassi if she'd brought the magnum of rosé from the "Summer House Rules" episode. Without missing a beat, she said she'd hidden it in the bathroom.

I took that as a snarky reference to Kim Richards on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I like Stassi sometimes.

lol I didn't think of that! It could have been. 

OR, how the girls used to hide their stolen booze in Vanderpump's SUR restaurant's bathroom on their shifts. 

Either way, pretty damn funny. 

• Love 6
17 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Bwahahahahahaha!

Seriously. I'll NEVER get their ongoing excuse of a "relationship". If you make up and break up as much as those two have, obviously that's a pointless and toxic situation period. An ongoing drama addiction, I'm sure; I'm willing to bet she's the main instigator who can't handle his typical toolishness.

Just stay away from each other and move on---get on with your shallow lives alone!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Oh, Stassi.  This is so not your birthday.

Uhhhh, who's that in the accompanying pic?

Jk jk. I'm happily surprised this one took off, so to speak, after the complete silence in response to her gross racist rant after the Oscars. Stassi's trash, she's always been trash, she'll always be trash, forever and ever amen. 

• Love 4

I have always enjoyed Stassi on this show, and find her entertaining as Hell! However, she seems to have lost a good portion of brain cells lately. Her podcasts used to be funny and interesting but the one I just listened to was horrible. Rambling, and boring, and Stassi was devoid of any personality at all. 

After seeing Patrick the douche bag and how he treats her, it is apparent that I far overestimated Stassi. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Stassi has a new man. Commercial casting agent Beau Clark. Information at Dailymail.co.uk 

I’ve never been a fan of hers, but I hated to see her treated so badly by that greasy man-bun idiot. Glad she moved on an seems happy.

• Love 11
On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:57 PM, AntAnn said:

I’ve never been a fan of hers, but I hated to see her treated so badly by that greasy man-bun idiot. Glad she moved on an seems happy.

...and how long will that last? This girl has had a charmed life, spoiled rotten by all concerned, but she's never really happy for very long! She has to screw it up by trying to teach someone a lesson or gets involved with someone else's drama! She's hopeless and I'll never come around to caring about her! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 6
On 12/16/2014 at 1:53 PM, methodwriter85 said:

Man, when Stassi tried to bag on Vail Bloom, I just thought to myself, "Vail has probably accomplished more in her life at this point than you ever will." Geez. What a nasty personality.

When I read your post, it finally made sense - the beautiful Stassi from the first show will never be seen again because her insecure, arrogant and bullying personality has pushed every semblance of beauty out of her outside appearance. Goodbye beautiful Stassi, hello plain, whiny Stassi.

• Love 5
On 1/8/2018 at 4:21 PM, ExplainItAgain said:

I have to wonder if Patrick finally agreed to be on camera this season just so he could dump Stassi on camera. He seems annoyed by her.

He seems just like Jax, but with a better job.  What's up with the solitary vacation?  Sure, dude.  

• Love 1

http://www.realitytea.com/2018/04/20/jeremy-madix-reacts-accusations-creepy-hitting-stassi-schroeder/

Wow, Jeremy is every bit the douchebag the rumors suggest he is. He says he wouldn’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable but at the same time says he went up to Stassi as a joke knowing she would feel uncomfortable and the attention would be unwanted (why else would she be dismissive and short?). Also, this doesn’t address why, according to Katie, he was hitting on several of her bridesmaids and making them uncomfortable. He also says that he won’t apologize because he has nothing to apologize for while at the same time saying he doesn’t want to discount Stassi’s feelings and wouldn’t want to make someone feel uncomfortable. 

• Love 6
On 2/27/2018 at 12:31 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

I've watched a few of her live stories on Instagram and he seems fun.

I take this back.  After 2 months of watching Stassi's stories off and on he seems super extra and like it would be exhausting to be around him.  Or maybe I'm just a PMSy grouch.

On 4/20/2018 at 12:03 PM, glowbug said:

http://www.realitytea.com/2018/04/20/jeremy-madix-reacts-accusations-creepy-hitting-stassi-schroeder/

Wow, Jeremy is every bit the douchebag the rumors suggest he is. He says he wouldn’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable but at the same time says he went up to Stassi as a joke knowing she would feel uncomfortable and the attention would be unwanted (why else would she be dismissive and short?). Also, this doesn’t address why, according to Katie, he was hitting on several of her bridesmaids and making them uncomfortable. He also says that he won’t apologize because he has nothing to apologize for while at the same time saying he doesn’t want to discount Stassi’s feelings and wouldn’t want to make someone feel uncomfortable. 

Not sure if it is referencing the podcast I listened to or not because I can't remember which one I listened to, but it probably is because I doubt Jeremy's on a lot of them.  It was the worst.  He seems super dumb and the way he talks is annoying and the hosts were falling all over him.

• Love 7