Type keyword(s) to search

Stassi Schroeder: Don't Fuck With Her Birthday

• Start Topic

(edited)

I feel like Stassi will try to capitalize from all of this in a year or so when she thinks everyone's forgotten (which, hopefully people won't have done so) where she does a national speaking tour about her redemption ("how not to be a racist bitch") and soul-searching and make it allllll about her (of course). 

It would be awkward for Beau to stay on this show now that Stassi is fired, although it'd be hilarious if they blurred her out in scenes (and muted her while we're at it). 

Edited by MVFrostsMyPie
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Steph J said:

You know shit's getting real when corporations start choosing to cut ties with their cash cows rather than closing ranks to shield them.

It helped that Housewives from Atlanta and Potomac were speaking out about it during and after the media blitz. Porsha has become the face of Bravo's outspoken BLM movement (she's been doing amazing work) and what makes more money in the long run for them: Housewives from two franchises or Stassi? Because let's be real, Kristen is trending down now that the Witches have booted her out of the coven and no one really cared about Max or Brett. A lot of people have been saying that the show needed either a fresh reboot or it needed to be put out to pasture. Popular opinion made the decision for them. Once it started hitting the big media sites, they didn't have much choice but to shit-can them. 

I just hope the trend continues and Bravo makes See You Next Tuesday (to pick up your final paycheque) a thing now. 

8 hours ago, dosodog said:

No. But eventually. 

Winter, spring, summer or fall.  Bravo would have unleashed the chucklefucks on Italy whenever the wedding got rescheduled.  

But not now.

It's gonna be like She by Sheree's release date now.

1KVsi80.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I read on DailyMail that a source close to Stassi and Beau said they have "saved up" alot of money so they are not financially hurting. What bullshit. She bought a 1.7 million dollar house and spend a huge $$$$$ amount of money renovating it. They also took countless trips to Europe on her money. Obviously Beau doesn't know how to save because he lived in that rent controlled apt for 15 yrs and didn't have enough to help with the down payment on the house so he could at least have his name on the deed? Stassi wasn't a "star" for that long to where she could have sooooo much money saved. They may get through a little while without jobs but that won't last very long. I'm sure she was counting on an advance for her next book that she is supposed to be working on but didn't her publisher drop her as well? 

• Love 10

I can understand the skepticism of some around here, but trust me, Stassi will never be back on Vanderpump Rules if the twitter mob has something to say about it. They are relentless -- just ask Jenelle Evans from Teen Mom 2. Not only were they able to get her fired from her show but they have successfully blocked her from profiting off any endorsement/sponsorship deals. Bravo re-hiring her would be a PR nightmare and trust and believe that they don't want that clusterfuck on their hands. She's done on Bravo.

• Love 13

bobo might get a job at trader joe’s with those stupid wrinkled print shirts he wears. although they work really hard at trader joe’s and he probably wouldn’t be considered due to lack of work ethic and generally dull personality. 

• LOL 5

I can believe she has some money saved, but, for the time being she has zero income and no way of making any income in the future, certainly not an income that will allow her to maintain anything like her current lifestyle.  Regardless of her fan base/followers, who will sponsor her?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I read on DailyMail that a source close to Stassi and Beau said they have "saved up" alot of money so they are not financially hurting. What bullshit. She bought a 1.7 million dollar house and spend a huge $$$$$ amount of money renovating it. They also took countless trips to Europe on her money. Obviously Beau doesn't know how to save because he lived in that rent controlled apt for 15 yrs and didn't have enough to help with the down payment on the house so he could at least have his name on the deed? Stassi wasn't a "star" for that long to where she could have sooooo much money saved. They may get through a little while without jobs but that won't last very long. I'm sure she was counting on an advance for her next book that she is supposed to be working on but didn't her publisher drop her as well? 

I read that too and thought it was a bunch of spin and horse shit. I imagine she and Beau were spending based on the incoming money and not saving for a rainy day much less losing it all. 

If they haven’t already dropped as publisher I expect they will bc no one wants to be associated as backing those ousted in this climate.  And while I one day may eat these words I don’t find Stassi compelling enough that she would be a candidate for a comeback story one day. The fan base is too narrow. 

Last night I went to her website and it would have allowed me to purchase tix for a Jan 2021 show through Ticketmaster. Does anyone know when shit hits the fan such as this is that gig gone as well?  Can she sell it as a redemption tour?  I don’t know enough about agents and PR to know if that goes by the wayside when they drop you. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Oh Nikolai. Welcome to real reality. Giving Stassi her job back just because she’s “sorry” would be white privilege to the nth degree (don’t get me started on how annoyed I am that Amy Cooper got her dog back). She may not have a VPR job anymore, but she still has her life. Anyway, she’s a white blonde chick so she should have no problem finding a regular person job. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

• Love 22
14 minutes ago, 2dogmom said:

this is so pathetic.  the whole family is probably in crisis because she is their ticket to fame. poor kid (and that deluded mother) probably thought he would use this to catapult him into some kind of future career.

boo hoo!

I might be remembering incorrectly but, in an early season didn’t Stassi mention that her parents were wealthy?  If that’s the case that might be what she meant about having money saved up, it’s actually Mommy&Daddy’s wallet.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Google says her dad is an architect and her mom is a jewellery designer lol whatever that means. So maybe her dad has some money but I don’t think he has millions. I thought I remembered them both being married multiple time’s too.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

I might be remembering incorrectly but, in an early season didn’t Stassi mention that her parents were wealthy?  If that’s the case that might be what she meant about having money saved up, it’s actually Mommy&Daddy’s wallet.

There’s a difference too between wealthy and I’ll be able handle my kids 2 mill mortgage. 

Lauren Conrad appeared wealthy on Laguna Beach for instance but I never got that from her odd “you can do better Beau” mom. They don’t seem deep pockets.  The fact the little bro is begging is telling. We can’t lose our money ticket is what I read. 

Also- since all the pros in her life have abandoned her maybe they can’t sign off o  everything posted but if there was ever a reason for me to be ok with Basic Bitch getting fired it’s his “she loves to entertain and is a great person”. Tone deaf doesn’t even begin. 

• Love 8

I'm sure Stassi's spending far exceeds the wealth of her family. if they were divorced I doubt anyone supports her in her 30s.  Living in Los Angeles wealthy is a lot different than having a nice home in New Orleas, but who knows she could be loaded.  I didn't get that vibe from the mom.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, 2dogmom said:

I'm sure Stassi's spending far exceeds the wealth of her family. if they were divorced I doubt anyone supports her in her 30s.  Living in Los Angeles wealthy is a lot different than having a nice home in New Orleas, but who knows she could be loaded.  I didn't get that vibe from the mom.

I seem to recall when she returned to L.A. after New York, Dad was pitching in to help with the rent on her apartment.  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, 2dogmom said:

lots of parents help their kids with rent in LA, wealthy ones buy them condos.

Right like I’m as cynical as the next person but this show started with randoms who worked at LVP restaurants  I believe she really worked there. One an incredibly wealthy family would be hesitant for their kid to be on this show. 

I think of Shep as a type this who I do believe is old money as is T Rav (Southern Charm- sorry if others are who?). But they seemed liked easygoing dudes flaunting their wealth wanting to get on TV. 

Stassis ego is so high if she was some legacy that would have been her niche.  It wasn’t. It was “Shine those glasses Schena”

• Love 3

really, what is wealthy? depends where you are, I guess. a phrase I never would use.

I'm sure Stassi was well brought up in a nice home and had college paid for, but I just don't get wealthy...but that's a term that is subjective, and maybe I am just judging from her mom. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, princelina said:

I seem to recall her saying that her dad told her "college is your job" so he was paying the bills then, but after graduation he turned them over to her

sounds like a good dad!

• Love 2

I get the impression that Stassi's dad is upper middle class. They can afford a nice home in New Orleans and they probably took vacations and he could afford to pay for her college but I doubt he could afford a nice house in Los Angeles, let alone one in New Orleans and in Los Angeles. Stassi's mom always struck me as middle class. I don't think either of her parents can afford to pay the mortgage on her new almost 2 million dollar home.

Stassi may very well have enough money saved up to make do for some amount of months but there's no way she can weather the financial hit longterm. It's not just that she had a sudden temporary loss of income, it's that her future earning potential is now significantly less than it was one week ago. It's not like she was fired from Vanderpump Rules but can fall back on her podcast, live show ticket sales, book sales, and appearance fees because all of that is gone too. She never had a shot at scripted stardom and she now doesn't have any hope of reality stardom on another show or network either, which may have been the case had she been let go for storyline reasons or because the show ended. She can certainly find another job/career but it's unlikely she will be able with her skill set and education to find something as lucrative as reality stardom and her podcast. In all likelihood, she is going to have to adjust her lifestyle accordingly unless she dumps Beau and marries someone with actual wealth.

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, 2dogmom said:

really, what is wealthy? depends where you are, I guess. a phrase I never would use.

I'm sure Stassi was well brought up in a nice home and had college paid for, but I just don't get wealthy...but that's a term that is subjective, and maybe I am just judging from her mom. 

It’s within context of whats being talked about. Yes, they likely can do all you describe but can they pull the mortgage for a 2 million dollar home, give her what her podcast was making, supplement all else she lost - not likely. I don’t think anyone is trying to put a finite definition on wealthy here- I think it’s saying she’s fucked. 

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, glowbug said:

She can certainly find another job/career but it's unlikely she will be able with her skill set and education to find something as lucrative as reality stardom and her podcast. In all likelihood, she is going to have to adjust her lifestyle accordingly unless she dumps Beau and marries someone with actual wealth.

this is my prediction, that and an eventual career in real estate outside LA where people might still think she is interesting or amusing.

• Love 6

I don’t think she’ll go away quickly.  There are reality shows on other networks so trashy they make VPR look highbrow.  Or she can be on Fox News.  She’s got the blond hair, she’ll fit right in.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, glowbug said:

unless she dumps Beau and marries someone with actual wealth.

Haha here we're all thinking Beau will dump her; he'd better watch his back 😄 

How many of these couples will end up on Marriage Boot Camp?  Who will be first?

• Love 5

Part of me thinks Stassi thinks she is above those trashy reality shows.  I feel like in her mind she does VPR for exposure but wants to act like she didn’t “need” to be on the show.  She thinks she is bigger than the show.  I can’t see her slumming it on Marriage Boot Camp, but who knows.  I know in the past she did other reality shows, but I honestly feel like she thinks she’s is beyond that now.  

• Love 7

That kid is fucking pathetic. Publicly asking Faith to fix this is even more disgusting. So I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the sibling tree... The video on IG seems down so maybe he was told to take it down, this from a white privileged kid who appears to have been whooping it up with his buddies during quarantine. That tells me all I need to know right there.

To whomever thought Stassi will become a real estate agent...I can totally see her trying to parlay this shit onto Million Dollar Listing because I don't think she is capable of holding down a normal job that is not reality TV. She thinks she's UP HERE and we're all DOWN THERE. Fuck that shit, welcome to the real world you basic bitch!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
39 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Part of me thinks Stassi thinks she is above those trashy reality shows.  I feel like in her mind she does VPR for exposure but wants to act like she didn’t “need” to be on the show.  She thinks she is bigger than the show.  I can’t see her slumming it on Marriage Boot Camp, but who knows.  I know in the past she did other reality shows, but I honestly feel like she thinks she’s is beyond that now.  

I think that after enough time out of the limelight, she’ll be desperate (and broke) enough to take any offer that comes her way.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, princelina said:

I think at the moment he probably has supportive intentions. I don't know how long that will last with Stassi ranting and being all Dark Passengery. He'll definitely be earning his squatters rights in the next few months.

The crazy thing is that all of this could have been avoided if they actually went after Faith for her real crime. She fucked Jax with the 90 year old immobile woman she was taking care of in the room. That is disgusting, elder abuse and Faith should have lost her job. Not to mention the family of the woman should have reamed her. If anyone pulled that on my grandparents and I found out about it? God help them. I'd have been OK with them pointing that out to Faith's employer. Instead they took a ridiculous, racist and potentially lethal route and lost everything. 

• Love 15
(edited)

This is all so fucking disgusting.

It outrages me that everything has been taken away from her. Even if she deserved it (and Lord knows she has said and done lots of problematic things in the past), the timing shows that the pretense is off the charts.

It's like I did something bad at my job that was worth being terminated over. But my employer decides to give me another chance for whatever reason. I'm good at other parts of my job, they think I can get help or get better, etc. And I do get better. I've shown no bad behavior and completely cleaned up my act. Suddenly two years after the fact, COVID has left my company hurting and in a horrible way. They have to cut costs and they get rid of me citing the incident that happened two years ago. 

I'm sorry but none of this is right and leaves a horrible taste in my mouth. Especially because technically I don't think she called the police on Faith because she is racist. I think she was feeding into Brittany's delusions about her and Jax's relationship and trying to punish Faith. She would have done the same thing or something similar had Faith been white, Asian, or purple. Of course, the consequences of the police getting involved when it comes to black people can be devastating. But in this case, they didn't get involved because they knew Faith was an innocent party.

Also, Faith is no heroine. She is morally corrupt and had no issues sleeping with multiple men (including one who was taken) in order to have a storyline on this show and acquire maximum TV Time. She did this while she was responsible for the care of a helpless elderly woman. I mean, you do you but gross. And also, she failed. Bravo didn't want her and she did all that sexin' for nothing. But she's having her time in the sun now. Nikolai's plea cracks me up, because Stassi must have told him what Faith cares about. Money and fame. I have no respect for her either.

The comments Stassi made on her podcast about Me Too and sexual assault were far more offensive than anything regarding Faith. This was two and a half years ago, and I would have totally understood if she got fired from Bravo and her podcast then. But she didn't. All of this social justice warrioring and virtue signaling is disgusting and doing more damage than good. It only distracts from the real problems that need to be dealt with.

Now I hope Stassi will be OK. But it's clear as day to me that she's being made into a scapegoat and taking the fall because of a change in the climate regarding issues of race. Bravo doesn't give a fuck about black people or gay people. Nor should they necessarily--their job should be producing entertaining content for us to enjoy. So this whole firing seems completely disingenuous and transparent. If they had any kind of backbone, they would have fired Stassi in November of 2017 and Brett and Max would have been toast the second those tweets were uncovered. Actually, they would have someone competent to vet potential talent so they would have never been hired in the first place or would have had their social media scrubbed spotless before ever filming a scene. Bravo dropped the ball and this isn't, "Better late than never." This is sticking your head out the window and feeling which way the wind is blowing. They have no character or convictions. I find their actions far worse than anything Kristen or Stassi did. Ultimately, they're the ones that should be held responsible for everything they gave their employees prior passes on. Bravo should fire themselves and just go off the air. That's the only way I'd believe they were actually sincere about any of this.

Edited by Victim Noises
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19
15 hours ago, princelina said:

How many of these couples will end up on Marriage Boot Camp?  Who will be first?

Jax and Brittany, for sure!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 6/9/2020 at 12:42 AM, Cheezwiz said:

So, Dear Andy & Lisa, to use a quote that's been oft-repeated these past few years: STOP MAKING STUPID PEOPLE FAMOUS!

THIS. solutions are always so simple.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

If "that is so fetch" was a person, it would be Nikolai...NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Seriously though, that kid is so goddamned annoying! I never found him cute the few painfully unfunny times he appeared on the show, and he’s definitely NOT cute at all now as an awkward white 15-year-old begging a victim of his overprivileged sister’s cruelty to help sissy get her cushy TV job back. (Obviously the smug gene of thinking one is far cuter/smarter/more charming than one actually is runs in their family)
He and Stassi’s mom are thirsty AF, so you know they’re probably shitting their pants in a panic over this mess. 
And I think that her family is upper middle class at best. If they had real money, Stassi wouldn’t have been waiting tables in LA; she probably wouldn’t have been working period! Or maybe she’d have been working in a PR firm or some other fancy internship. 

That said, she’d be wise to start working on a Plan B career plan by now. I could definitely see her selling real estate; that field is stuffed with former reality show has-been’s. 

I had no idea these two had such a falling out, btw...

89D94FCE-6C20-4BB6-A875-7E641E9D76AB.jpeg

• Love 1

I don't think Stassi's home is overpriced, I think she has no idea what it will take to keep a place like that in good condition over the years.  Frankly I think the Tom's were sorta smart to go with their new farmhouses, yes they totally lack charm...but they are roomy and current and probably will make money if the real estate market stays relatively stable.  I don't think Jax and Brittany were smart, because I don't think their earning potential is long term. The Toms' have the bar...and will somehow make it work.

• Love 3