Type keyword(s) to search

Stassi Schroeder: Don't Fuck With Her Birthday

• Start Topic

So this is a fun little tidbit to the Poster Child of White Privilege: The Stassi Schroeder Story (coming to Lifetime in 10 years...):

Jessica Mulroney, wife of robot Canadian TV host Ben Mulroney (he, of course, being the son of former Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney), is currently in the middle of her own racism scandal after arguing with a black social media influencer, apologizing out of one corner of her mouth for the things she said and using the other corner of her mouth to threaten to sue her for libel not even five minutes later in a private IG message. The two most interesting things about Jessica Mulroney also having the entertainment red carpet ripped out from under her feet is that a) she is (possibly former now) BFFs with Meghan Markle who Stassi is, like, totes obsessed AF with and b) Jessica Mulroney is a wedding planner and was supposed to be working on Stassi's wedding dress. Jessica Mulroney is currently deleting every social media post that mentioned Stassi as she gets her own television show canceled (I Do, Re-Do), is dropped by The Bay where she was the face of Kleinfeld Canada (yes, that Kleinfeld), and Canada dumps her sorry ass into the recycling bin. 

Personal speculation? Stassi was attempting to move up to a higher social rank in the world and hiring Jessica Mulroney to get an in with Meghan Markle would do just that. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 11
On 6/12/2020 at 2:09 PM, The Ringo Kidd said:
On 6/12/2020 at 3:55 AM, Iris987 said:

I think she's going to end up on Fox as a frequent guest of Hannity and Judge Jeannie a la Tomi Lahren.. She's blonde, pretty, fairly quick on her feet and will now have a hard on for cancel culture, political correctness and reverse racism, which as we all know is the real racism. That's all you need  and that bloated turd would love that narrative. And Stassi can embrace her new career as Bigot Barbie v2.

This is a very viable path forward for Stassi. There are many many millions of people who are not represented by the loudest voices of cancel culture.

That is why Fox ratings are double that of CNN or MSNBC.

She will never apologize her way into the good graces of the outrage mob.

I'm with you two- my first thought was, "She'll be an entertainment reporter for Fox".

She'll(wink-wink) apologize, play the (why ME? Why NOW?) victim card, and can revel in the appreciation and support of her (now,Fox) rabid fanbase.  

I don't see it as a stretch, at all.

• Love 5
(edited)

The pregnancy announcement is 100% to gain sympathy. It doesn’t work on me but some people really do place pregnant women on a pedestal. Didn’t Stassi, Katie, Lala, and Brittany have a pregnancy pact? I wonder if any of them are pregnant or trying. 

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 9
46 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

It is awfully convenient timing, this pregnancy announcement- I wouldn’t put it past her to outright lie.

I don’t actually think she is lying but I do think she announced sooner than she wanted to announce.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

In what I am sure is a total complete coincidence, the announcement happened within a day of her hiring a PR crisis manager!

I was wondering that too! So she’s like 24-hours pregnant?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

This makes me wonder how and why she would plan to continue on the show pregnant and then as a parent. It's not like RH where having a family fits into the format. Can't be drunk and disorderly while pregnant and that's how this crew loves to behave. 

I feel that she's foolish and ignorant and I'm glad she's gone because I was aware of her comments when they occurred and I never looked at her right again after that. But I wonder how she truly planned to continue if she hadn't been fired. 

• Love 12

BREAKING NEWS:

This is big. I'm shooketh. Like, I never expected this! Wow! This is, like, totes earth-shattering AF!

Pregnant Stassi Schroeder’s Fiance Beau Clark Won’t Film ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Without Her

Us Weekly Exclusives: Because nothing says Crisis PR Firm like the weekly rag you stare at while waiting for the person ahead of you at the grocery store to count out $9.20 in nickels and dimes UGH oh look a Kardashian tanned themselves a deeper shade of pretend black. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

But I wonder how she truly planned to continue if she hadn't been fired. 

Based on her popularity and the editors love for Stassi and Beau, I could totally see she thought they might get a wedding/baby/new parents spin off.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
21 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I don’t actually think she is lying but I do think she announced sooner than she wanted to announce.

I think the same thing. Last month she said she and Beau were postponing their wedding until 2021. I think that either they made this decision because she was pregnant, or they made the decision because they wanted their wedding filmed and there was no way that was happening this year so she decided to get pregnant. Either way, she knew she was pregnant last month or was at least trying to get pregnant. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

Based on her popularity and the editors love for Stassi and Beau, I could totally see she thought they might get a wedding/baby/new parents spin off.

Now Stassi'll have to hope for quadruplets or better in hopes of getting a TLC show. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

Ah, good point! Yikes, that sounds like a horrible show to me lol. 😂 Would have been a hard pass from me.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

BREAKING NEWS:

This is big. I'm shooketh. Like, I never expected this! Wow! This is, like, totes earth-shattering AF!

Pregnant Stassi Schroeder’s Fiance Beau Clark Won’t Film ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Without Her

Us Weekly Exclusives: Because nothing says Crisis PR Firm like the weekly rag you stare at while waiting for the person ahead of you at the grocery store to count out $9.20 in nickels and dimes UGH oh look a Kardashian tanned themselves a deeper shade of pretend black. 

I am 🤣😂🤣😂 over the title of the linked article!!  Does Beau honestly think that VPR would even want him on the show without Stassi??

• LOL 7
  • Love 12

Or, she’s not really pregnant and the crisis PR team created a miscarriage scenario to play out over the coming months. As in, look what you made me do. Because at this point, I don’t know how else they could generate true sympathy for her. Not after what she’s done. 

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Or, she’s not really pregnant and the crisis PR team created a miscarriage scenario to play out over the coming months. As in, look what you made me do. Because at this point, I don’t know how else they could generate true sympathy for her. Not after what she’s done. 

That sounds like a very likely possibility and totally out of a soap opera (i.e. so Stassi).   The only sympathy I would have is for the child if it is in fact real.  Having Stassi as a mom sounds like a nightmare.

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Or, she’s not really pregnant and the crisis PR team created a miscarriage scenario to play out over the coming months.

I'm thinking something more dramatic like a "who's the father of my baby?" scenario.

• LOL 3

Ugh, she's going to pull a Lea Michele and be like, "yeah, sorry I am/was a bitch, clearly I knew exactly what I was doing I need to work on myself, and I'll make sure I teach this baby white privileged good values and also here's a million pictures of me rubbing my baby bump" #babysrus #ad #ihaventlearnedanything #icantjusttuckmydamntailbetweenmylegsandsimmerdownforonefuckingwhiteprivilegedsecond

• Love 12
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Or, she’s not really pregnant and the crisis PR team created a miscarriage scenario to play out over the coming months. 

And after the miscarriage she and Beau can adopt an African-American baby. Thus turning a horrible negative into a positive, opening her heart to the realities of racial bias through her adorable new baby and maybe healing America and its racial fault lines  just a little bit.

I'd be less suss if she didn't make an announcement and just emerged a few months out of quarantine with a bump. This just looks pathetic and craven. Which she is.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

I am 🤣😂🤣😂 over the title of the linked article!!  Does Beau honestly think that VPR would even want him on the show without Stassi??

I know!  And you know what could make the most d list character of all time be more boring?   Having a kid!  Beau- you have been horrible at a famewhore.  

Only thing lower than that is getting your mom and brother  to get on IG and demand you come back. 

Oh how the mighty have fallen. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Ooooooohhhhh!  Y’all know Brittany is all butt hurt over this announcement.  She was supposed to be the #1 mom.

And after Stassi had Lisa throw her an engagement party too!  Brittany's downing rage tequila shots about now 😄 

3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Haha and then what - as each couple gets knocked up they get rolled over to the new show?  While poor Kristen and Scheana have to stay on the original and bang the newbies?  😄 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, glowbug said:

The pregnancy announcement is 100% to gain sympathy. It doesn’t work on me but someone people really do place pregnant moms on a pedestal. Didn’t Stassi, Katie, Lala, and Brittany have a pregnancy pact? I wonder if any of them are pregnant or trying. 

I thought Brittany might be based on her reunion “lewk.” Or could just be the good old quarantine 15! 

4 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Ah yes, we all saw how well that worked out for Bethenny. 

But yes, I could totally have seen her wanting (or, thinking she deserved) a spin off of that nature.  

• Love 4
(edited)

maybe this has already been brought up, looks like an old (2012) bankruptcy for bobo.

the source is radar online, but the numbers are pretty specific.  I have no idea what she sees in him.

https://radaronline.com/videos/vanderpump-rules-stassi-schroeder-boyfriend-beau-clark-bankruptcy/

declaring bankruptcy over 60k, is like a big car payment. if I was going to declare bankruptcy, I'd go way in....like 500k or something.  not planning on it, but why blow your credit for so many years over a relatively small amount, it isn't like he had a wife and kids or anything....just a dude living in an apartment spending too much money.  I guess he doesn't really come from any kind of family money, either.  those "family jewels" were probably viewed as some kind of investment in securing him a spot on the show.

such a wasteland of people. the only thing that separates him from Carter, is he has no problem kissing Stassi's ass 24/7.  Carter apparently didn't bother.

stassi, my advice would be don't marry this guy.  he hasn't done anything in the first 40 years, and the only recent achievements he seems to have made...has been due to your "fame".  now that it is over, there is nothing....find someone with a job and earning potential, and rebuild.  your mom was very wrong, he is not above you...he is at the same level, or lower.

Edited by 2dogmom
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

I'm with you two- my first thought was, "She'll be an entertainment reporter for Fox".

She'll(wink-wink) apologize, play the (why ME? Why NOW?) victim card, and can revel in the appreciation and support of her (now,Fox) rabid fanbase.  

I don't see it as a stretch, at all.

I think she will ultimately end up there, but, God it will kill her to have to throw in with the uncool Fox people.  

In thinking through the usual platforms, I actually think she probably does in fact agree with a lot of Fox's thinking, but she is online enough to know that isn't what the cool/beautiful people of pop culture espouse and embracing that is going to leave her out in the cold.

• Love 5

Now that she is having a baby Stassi should step out of the spot light. You have no idea how the outrage mob will react. The normal rules no longer apply these days.

She should forget about fame and make her child her top priority.

• Love 6
(edited)

Lots of people are asking why Stassi and Kristen were fired now rather than when the thing with Faith happened so long ago.  They are also asking why other Bravo celebs haven't been fired for inappropriate remarks.  I don't think losing the two guys is a big deal, but dropping Stassi and Kristen now reveals a lack of sincerity and a complete disconnect with its audiences which is a really bad PR move for Bravo. I'm actually very disappointed about how shoddily they handled all this.  They should have put some time and strategy into it all.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, 2dogmom said:

maybe this has already been brought up, looks like an old (2012) bankruptcy for bobo.

the source is radar online, but the numbers are pretty specific.  I have no idea what she sees in him.

https://radaronline.com/videos/vanderpump-rules-stassi-schroeder-boyfriend-beau-clark-bankruptcy/

declaring bankruptcy over 60k, is like a big car payment. if I was going to declare bankruptcy, I'd go way in....like 500k or something.  not planning on it, but why blow your credit for so many years over a relatively small amount, it isn't like he had a wife and kids or anything....just a dude living in an apartment spending too much money.  I guess he doesn't really come from any kind of family money, either.  those "family jewels" were probably viewed as some kind of investment in securing him a spot on the show.

such a wasteland of people. the only thing that separates him from Carter, is he has no problem kissing Stassi's ass 24/7.  Carter apparently didn't bother.

stassi, my advice would be don't marry this guy.  he hasn't done anything in the first 40 years, and the only recent achievements he seems to have made...has been due to your "fame".  now that it is over, there is nothing....find someone with a job and earning potential, and rebuild.  your mom was very wrong, he is not above you...he is at the same level, or lower.

Well she’s gone and (allegedly) procreated with him so I don’t think she’ll be walking away from him anytime soon. 

In all honesty though, these two knuckleheads probably deserve each other. They’ve both made some incredibly poor decisions in their adult lives.

• Love 7

Call me cynical, but I’m waiting for the miscarriage PR story in the not too far of future. Celebrities, even F-list ones, are always suspect in my book. On top of that, she has admitted to being black out drunk and high during quarantine. Dangerous combination with pregnancy. Not too dangerous if the pregnancy is 2 days old...

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I can't understand why IF Stassi's pregnant, they wouldn't go ahead and get married NOW.  I actually think this is some made-up bullshit to postpone the wedding because it's not gonna be bought and paid for by Bravo.  

I think Bo & Stassi are trying to figure out how to keep the house while NEITHER of them have a J-O-B right now and the mortgage is due pretty soon! AND the car (or lease) payment is too!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

can't understand why IF Stassi's pregnant, they wouldn't go ahead and get married NOW.  I actually think this is some made-up bullshit to postpone the wedding because it's not gonna be bought and paid for by Bravo.  

Because they don’t want a quickie marriage where there family and friends might not be present/don’t get the party they want. I have never liked Stassi and Beau is meh but they would hardly be the first couple to postpone a wedding until after the kid was born and that is in normal times.

They also postponed the wedding months ago so it might have been before they knew she was pregnant. 

I don’t think she is pregnant, there are texts out there of Beau’s mom telling people pre-firing, I think they just moved up the announcement.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 6/9/2020 at 2:47 PM, Kiki777 said:

Wait maybe Beau won’t leave her just yet.  They will end up on that Marriage Boot Camp show where all Bravo rejects end up on their way to the gutter.

If Speidi can take a full ten year break (they did some oddball things like "I'm a Celebrity..." (very questionable premise right there) and a few Marriage Boot Camps, etc., but somehow they either figured it out or got very lucky to just wait it out and wait for the OC/Hills pendulum to swing back around. Yes, they're cockroaches who will survive nuclear winter, but Bravo specializes in cockroaches.

On 6/10/2020 at 6:36 AM, Callaphera said:

It helped that Housewives from Atlanta and Potomac were speaking out about it during and after the media blitz. Porsha has become the face of Bravo's outspoken BLM movement (she's been doing amazing work) [snip]

Well thank god Porsha is finally learning something and putting her legacy to good use. When she was first on RHOA, despite her family's history and prominence, she thought the Underground Railroad was a literal railroad and asked where the physical stations were and if she could see the tracks. It takes a lot to surprise me but WOW.

I think we may all be underestimating what Stassi's nest egg is. An influencer with 1 million followers (Stassi has 2 million) (I'm just counting instagram here, for the sake of knowing they're individual users) could easily be pulling six figures for each #ad they post.  Stassi could easily have been making millions for years off of her social media paid posts.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Allow me to say that I completely am in the dark regarding "paid social influencers".  I'm older than dirt.  Sounds to me like somehow that dumbass gets paid every time some doofus clicks on something, somewhere.  But... how do they get $$$?  Is there some advertiser that pays for the clicks?  Like, WHERE exactly is this money coming from??

Because, she and BoBo should be just fine, and her VanderPump Rules dough is just gravy? Then why is she crying and pissed off?  She'll have to live without the nails, facials, massages, etc.?

Shit. I. hate. that. for.her.

Edited by goofygirl
hell, I'm confused!
  • Love 3

Stassi didn't announce this, US Weekly is basing their story on a "source".  

Not saying she isn't pregnant but she's not behind the story being released.  Recent bad press aside, she'd still command an exclusive for her news (think People magazine).

Oh, and how many times has Jennifer Aniston reportedly been pregnant?

• Love 1
(edited)

Not liking Faith does not change that Stassi is a racist. Deflecting by bringing up Faith’s consensual sex acts with other cast members doesn’t change it either. Nor does deciding that Stassi’s little attempt at cosplaying Carolyn Bryant isn’t really racist anyway. Being disgusted that Bravo didn’t act on your time table doesn’t mean they were wrong to get rid of Stassi when they couldn’t bury her actions anymore. And it’s less to do with their moral compass than it is to do with her being a financial liability right now. They are securing their bag. She fucked up. It caught up with her. If they thought she was worth it, they’d be keeping her on. They don’t see it for her. Oh well. 

The Titanic was great at compartmentalizing. Until it sank. Something about too much water spilling over into other compartments. Shrug.

If being a famewhore were a crime, Stassi would be guilty along with the rest of the cast.

Consensual sex? Not a crime?

Knowingly falsely accusing someone of criminal activity: Crime!

Knowing your accusations will be taken seriously because of your white skin? Racism!

Sucks to be Stassi. But at least Lisa likes her... oh, wait...

giphy.gif

It might be advisable to get out of the public eye for a while because you don’t know what the mob might do in the current climate.

You mean like calling the cops on someone who didn't commit a crime, but because you targeted that person for revenge and/or shits and giggles?

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 21

Haven't cared for stassi at all since season 1 when she went after Sheana and made it clear she/stassi could be mean and bitchy and push to force someone out simply because she could.

She was not a 15 year old high school mean girl with no real life  experience then or now.

She's a 30-some year old narcissist who still thinks her crap doesn't stink and the world owes her adoration and money.

Her so-called apology was too little, too late, and stunk of hypocrisy. She cares only for covering her own ass and not at all about the harm (professional, financial, emotional) she has done to others.

I'm not a fan of Kristin either, but somehow her belated regrets don't ring as hollow. Maybe because she has seemed like a follower rather than the main instigator - which is certainly no excuse.

Has either of them reached out to Faith PRIVATELY - or are they only interested in the good-will they can glean for themselves by pseudo-sincere, public, vetted-by-some-poor-PR-person-who-seeks-the-correct-shade-of-lipstick-for-the-pigs statements?

Haven't checked on Sheana's status yet, but I think it poetic justice if she survives while bitches one and two end up gone forever.

I'm tempted to call it karma, but I just don't believe stassi thinks she did anything 'really' wrong and therefore hasn't learned anything.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

I believe Kristen did.

From the scuttlebutt, it wasn't because Kristen wanted to, it was because everyone was telling her that she should and it might take some of the heat off of her. Stassi is still busy calling paparazzi for totally not staged photos on the street with her face mask in one hand so you can get the perfect picture of her smirk and having her PR person sell stories to Radar Online Us Weekly. 

21 hours ago, CoffeeTV said:

Call me cynical, but I’m waiting for the miscarriage PR story in the not too far of future. Celebrities, even F-list ones, are always suspect in my book. On top of that, she has admitted to being black out drunk and high during quarantine. Dangerous combination with pregnancy. Not too dangerous if the pregnancy is 2 days old...

My cynicism is because Stassi's current PR firm (person? I didn't dig deep to find out, just looked at the client list) is the one that was handling Lindsay Lohan when she was extra super late or no-showed to some thing she was filming for Oprah and when people started to wonder if she had relapsed, they released a totally believable story that, in essence, said: "Uh... no, she... uh... she had a... miscarriage? Yeah, that's it. Nothing to see here, folks, move it along." 

16 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Allow me to say that i completely am in the dark regarding "paid social influencers".  I'm older than dirt.  Sounds to me like somehow that dumbass gets paid every time some doofus clicks on something, somewhere.  But... how do they get $$$?  Is there some advertiser that pays for the clicks?  Like, WHERE exactly is this money coming from??

Because, she and BoBo should be just fine, and her VanderPump Rules dough is just gravy?

So the paid-per-click thing (affiliate links) is one way. People like Stassi probably get a flat fee broken into installments for her to post #ads to her IG feed and stories however many times a month.

Personally, I think Stassi probably bleeds money - she's all about the logo and the status of the item (for a laugh, watch this season's VPR aftershow on Youtube and watch how Stassi keeps twisting her feet in unnatural positions to show off the scuffed red soles of her shoes, I turned it into a drinking game). I don't think we would be getting competing stories about how pooooor they are followed by how riiiich they are with sprinkles of her mom calling Bravo to beg for her job back (that happened) if she was that secure. She might be fine getting by for awhile but not if she continues to buy pricey Chanel bags and Cartier watches and vintage Tiffany engagement rings for Beau to propose to her with. (Okay, that last one is just a theory but come on, three rings exactly Stassi's style and of comparable size and price? IMO she put down the deposit, let Beau pick one, bought it and returned the rest.)

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Knowing what little I do know (and definitely much more than I would ever care to) about stassie, I think she is positively joyful to be able to declare her knocked up status before brittany, and happily guestimating how many $$$$ this will generate for her.

The race for biggest famewhore is on.

Normally I would just sit back and grimace as stassi comes out on top as queen bitch once again, but there's something about not-so-li'l-ole-brittany that makes me think meemaw's grandspawn may have some sneaky wheels turning. She did (seemingly) come out of nowhere and snag herself and great big ole TV star, didn't she...

Oh, wait....

never mind....

my poor brain must be so starved for intellectual pursuit that it'll glom on to just about anything to keep the little gray cells happy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I read that Faith is going after Brittany for remarks she allegedly made. Jax as well. Peter too. She is really on trend. She didn’t get what she wanted fame wise so she is burning down “Vanderpump Rules.”

I don’t think that is going to happen since her fifteen minutes are almost up and she will most likely go back to her real career of victimizing elderly people.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 6/13/2020 at 2:47 PM, goofygirl said:

Oh, poor Beau-beau, he ain't got no job EITHER!  Hope one of them GETS a job or that baby's gonna be mighty skinny.

I'm pretty sure for Stassi, having a skinny baby is a priority. A chubby baby wont look as good in the designer duds she plans on clothing them in. I mean after all, to someone like Stassi a baby is an accessory.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, becauseIsaidso said:

Knowing what little I do know (and definitely much more than I would ever care to) about stassie, I think she is positively joyful to be able to declare her knocked up status before brittany, and happily guestimating how many $$$$ this will generate for her.

To be honest - I would be too 😈

• Love 2