Type keyword(s) to search

Stassi Schroeder: Don't Fuck With Her Birthday

• Start Topic

I used to enjoy Stassi's podcasts. Now it's all about Stassi. She doesn't have many guests on anymore because then she would have to actually work and ask them questions about themselves. She only has friends on that will kiss her ass, tell her how great she's doing and how they just loooooove her and how gorgeous she is. Even more recently she has Beau on all the time. Just Stassi and Beau. He doesn't come off as interesting, smart or funny. She is determined to drag him with her every where she goes and with everything she does. VPR, podcasts, her tour. He's right up in there with her, enjoying his newfound easy fame. I wonder if he's still working as a casting assistant. 

The latest podcast with the house buying discussion was very telling. Yes, the house is only in Stassi's name. She made a point of saying multiple times "it's my motherfucking house". Oh, this does not bode well. Especially since Beau kept trying to justify his existence by saying he will pay the utliities, and "fix" things in the house. Yes, Beau, you are a grown up. A grown up assistant to Stassi. It's only gonna get worse. He spends his free time when he's not following Stassi around all over the country on Pinterest looking for decorating ideas and shopping at Home Depot for remodeling ideas. He says they don't need a decorator because he has good taste. It better be Stassi's taste. She says she doesn't have time for this so basically he can do it all.  I don't know about these two. 

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I used to enjoy Stassi's podcasts. Now it's all about Stassi. She doesn't have many guests on anymore because then she would have to actually work and ask them questions about themselves. She only has friends on that will kiss her ass, tell her how great she's doing and how they just loooooove her and how gorgeous she is. Even more recently she has Beau on all the time. Just Stassi and Beau. He doesn't come off as interesting, smart or funny. She is determined to drag him with her every where she goes and with everything she does. VPR, podcasts, her tour. He's right up in there with her, enjoying his newfound easy fame. I wonder if he's still working as a casting assistant. 

The latest podcast with the house buying discussion was very telling. Yes, the house is only in Stassi's name. She made a point of saying multiple times "it's my motherfucking house". Oh, this does not bode well. Especially since Beau kept trying to justify his existence by saying he will pay the utliities, and "fix" things in the house. Yes, Beau, you are a grown up. A grown up assistant to Stassi. It's only gonna get worse. He spends his free time when he's not following Stassi around all over the country on Pinterest looking for decorating ideas and shopping at Home Depot for remodeling ideas. He says they don't need a decorator because he has good taste. It better be Stassi's taste. She says she doesn't have time for this so basically he can do it all.  I don't know about these two. 

He's not!  I hate him.  I used to like him, and now I LOATHE him.

I may need to hate-listen to the podcast.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Even more recently she has Beau on all the time. Just Stassi and Beau. He doesn't come off as interesting, smart or funny. She is determined to drag him with her every where she goes and with everything she does. VPR, podcasts, her tour.

I feel like she's trying desperately to prove she hasn't found another Patrick (aka a waste of her time and effort).

• Love 6

I listened and what really bothered me is Beau was acting like he knew everything about house buying, but he was upset that Stassi put an offer on a house without knowing if anything was wrong with electrical, roof, plumbing, etc.  No shit she did.  That's how you buy a house (at least in California).  You don't pay to do inspections until your offer is accepted and you just do them during the contingency period so you can rescind your offer if anything is wrong (or more likely, negotiate a discount).  If you went around doing inspections before you put in offers you'd spend a shit ton of money and also you would be taking too long to get offers in and would never get a house.  

Anyway, I like her house better than all the boxes in the valley everyone else got.  I also have a 1920s Spanish Colonial Revival house, which is pretty much all I looked at when I was looking.  I like Kristin's house second best out of the lot of 'em. 

• Love 13

I've never been able to pin down how I feel about Beau.  I lean towards the negative mainly because of what we saw of his Mother.  That self-help type seems that she would make her child believe he was veryyyyy special and could walk on water.  So he gives me that vibe, I guess.  

To be honest, I've never understood these men who become attached to drama whore/attention getters like Stassi.  Wouldn't it be exhausting to have to hang on their every word and constantly reinforce how "cute" their obnoxious behavior is?  And yet, it seems like every one of these women/children I've known has had some loser dude ready to do her bidding.  

• Love 6

My inner armchair psychologist tells me that Beau is super defensive about all the grief he gets about being thirsty and riding Stassi's coattails. I also think he feels emasculated. He made a point in the podcast of pointing out that his mother didn't raise him to feel threatened by his partners success but everything else he said pointed to the opposite. His most venomous comments related to a) him not having enough money to buy in, b) Stassi being spoiled and c) his input being either disregarded and then flat out ignored. Dude needs to either back off from barnacling himself to her and her career or suddenly start earning more than her. He's demonstrating that he may not be the modern, new age man he thinks he is.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

I just downloaded a sample of Stassi's book.  Now... I know I am going into this hating her... but her book (what I read of it) is BAD.  Like, really really bad.  She keeps saying "totes" and talking about how special she has always known she is.  🤮  I am shocked that she sold as many books as she did.  It is some bad writing, and she has NOTHING to say.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
On 1/24/2020 at 4:16 PM, heatherchandler said:

I just downloaded a sample of Stassi's book.  Now... I know I am going into this hating her... but her book (what I read of it) is BAD.  Like, really really bad.  She keeps saying "totes" and talking about how special she has always known she is.  🤮  I am shocked that she sold as many books as she did.  It is some bad writing, and she has NOTHING to say.

I used to think that the New York Times was a respectable newspaper. But wasn’t Erika Jayne’s book a “bestseller,” too?  And some other HWs’ books?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I used to think that the New York Times was a respectable newspaper. But wasn’t Erika Jayne’s book a “bestseller,” too?  And some other HWs’ books?

I think the NYT bestseller list is just a reporting of which books sold the most copies during a particular time period. I think it’s broken into categories like fiction, non fiction, children, etc. But I don’t think it’s editorialized for review. For that I think you’d have to actually go to the book reviews. 

• Love 10
On 1/25/2020 at 5:09 PM, biakbiak said:

They showed him at his office this episode or the last.

They did film this season 6 mos ago so maybe Beau was working then but it seems impossible that he still is because he follows her to every show on her tour and also participates in those shows. He's also always on her podcasts. And what about filming VPR, that takes time. He's a regular on the cast now. He's convinced Stassi that they are a "team". He also went to Italy with her to hunt for a wedding venue, they were gone a couple of weeks. So if he is still employed I would like to forward my resume to his boss, that's my kind of job. Just show up when ever the ever rising star Stassi deems it ok for him not to follow her around! 

On 1/23/2020 at 1:08 PM, Ubiquitous said:

Speaking of obnoxious, I had forgotten about Stassi's younger brother who they try to make into some font of wisdom.  Is he still making an appearance once a season?

Funny you should ask. He was on last episode along with her mother. 

• Love 5

I still like Beau. I follow him on ig and his stories are usually pretty good. I could get why ppl would be annoyed by him tho he does seem to have to be always on. I don’t think he’s some horrible douche tho.

I don’t get the house convo tho it’s weird. I mean they are getting married so wouldn’t he have a claim to the house anyways if they got divorced. I don’t really get that stuff tho to be honest. Why even talk about it tho who cares who’s on title for the home. It happens sometimes where one is on the title only for whatever reason. 

Edited by Marley
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Marley said:

I still like Beau. I follow him on ig and his stories are usually pretty good. I could get why ppl would be annoyed by him tho he does seem to have to be always on. I don’t think he’s some horrible douche tho.

I don’t get the house convo tho it’s weird. I mean they are getting married so wouldn’t he have a claim to the house anyways if they got divorced. I don’t really get that stuff tho to be honest. Why even talk about it tho who cares who’s on title for the home. It happens sometimes where one is on the title only for whatever reason. 

Not necessarily. Previous assets aren’t always considered community property. I’m not an expert, but I live in CA and I know from friends divorces that property bought before the marriage aren’t automatically community property. It depends on a lot of stuff. I’d be really surprised if they don’t have a prenup though. Stassi doesn’t seem like the type to want to skip the prenup as a sign of devotion. Maybe that’s the grumbling? Beau and Stassi having tension about the terms of a prenup? 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Marley said:

I liked him a lot at first.  I think he's gotten a little too big for his breeches.  The "fame" 😏 has gone to his head, and now he thinks he's one of the guys.  I am sure he's thinking to himself, "Now I'M the number 1 guy!"

• Love 3
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I liked him a lot at first.  I think he's gotten a little too big for his breeches.  The "fame" 😏 has gone to his head, and now he thinks he's one of the guys.  I am sure he's thinking to himself, "Now I'M the number 1 guy!"

I think that with any group of tight knit friends, when any one of them gets involved in a serious relationship, they hope that their SO will fit in well with everyone. I think this happened here, so he actually is one of the guys.

• Love 4
On 1/20/2020 at 9:27 AM, heatherchandler said:

The writer actually wrote that Stassi has “boughten” a home.  Jesus this person is a writer?

Hey, maybe the writer is a native Middle English speaker or a Chaucer scholar. 

"The thinges fellen, as they doon of werre,
Bitwixen hem of Troye and Grekes ofte;
For som day boughten they of Troye it derre,
And eft the Grekes founden no thing softe
The folk of Troye; and thus fortune on-lofte,
And under eft, gan hem to wheelen bothe
After hir cours, ay whyl they were wrothe."

Geoffrey Chaucer's Troilus and Criseyde

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Rand posted the save the date for Stassi and Beau’s wedding (including the password for their wedding website) and it going to be October 5-8th.
etb: they changed the password shortly after he posted. What a dumbass!

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 6/5/2020 at 11:47 PM, Marley said:

Fuck her. I’m disgusted by the cop thing. It’s fucked up and also get a life or hobby bitch. By bitch I mean Stassi obviously.

The worst part of it all is, they seriously thought Faith was a completely *different* black girl who was caught robbing those guys! It was just so irresponsible and tone-deaf and it completely backed up to the whole “white folks think all black folks look alike” stereotype.

If Stassi or Kristen had an ounce of common sense, they would’ve immediately apologized to Faith for such a gross error of judgement. Even now, neither have them have made any sort of public comment about it, which hasn’t exactly helped their brands. For that simple fact alone, I don’t have one ounce of sympathy over Stassi losing brand sponsorships over this. We all knew she was basically a shitty person, but this situation kinda proved it.

• Love 5
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Stassi and Kristen have both made statements on instagram

Yeah, I dunno about Kristen, but I see Stassi just addressed it this afternoon. It took her *this* long to finally say something? It just looks extra bad and should’ve been nipped in the bud from the get-go. Both of them were such idiots to have never even apologized until now to Faith; shit like that always comes out eventually and it’s much worse to offer an apology after one gets caught versus simply being a decent person and doing the right thing.

Between the racial tensions going on in this cast, a few of the RHofOC ladies, and Kathryn from “Southern Charm”’s recent misfires, some of these Bravolebrities are really showing their nasty asses lately. 

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 4
On 1/22/2020 at 1:43 PM, bichonblitz said:

I used to enjoy Stassi's podcasts. Now it's all about Stassi. She doesn't have many guests on anymore because then she would have to actually work and ask them questions about themselves. She only has friends on that will kiss her ass, tell her how great she's doing and how they just loooooove her and how gorgeous she is. Even more recently she has Beau on all the time. Just Stassi and Beau. He doesn't come off as interesting, smart or funny. She is determined to drag him with her every where she goes and with everything she does. VPR, podcasts, her tour. He's right up in there with her, enjoying his newfound easy fame. I wonder if he's still working as a casting assistant

Thanks for the advance warning. I'll take a hard pass on listening to these two self absorbed assholes. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Both of them were such idiots to have never even apologized until now to Faith

And with both of those statements, neither Stassi nor Kristen actually apologized to Faith. Stassi put out a statement that didn't reference Faith specifically in the apology part ("I apologize and I do not expect forgiveness" was the exact line), Kristen didn't even do that much, and Faith has said that neither of them have apologized to her privately or personally. They're sorry that they got called out and lost sponsors - they're not sorry for what they did. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

And with both of those statements, neither Stassi nor Kristen actually apologized to Faith. Stassi put out a statement that didn't reference Faith specifically in the apology part ("I apologize and I do not expect forgiveness" was the exact line), Kristen didn't even do that much,

I thought she did apologise to Faith in the statement. But like the last time she apologised when her disgusting comments got her in trouble, I'm fairly certain this is just to stop her remaining sponsors from fleeing. She's a truly vile human being.

• Love 5
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Iris987 said:

I thought she did apologise to Faith in the statement. But like the last time she apologised when her disgusting comments got her in trouble, I'm fairly certain this is just to stop her remaining sponsors from fleeing. She's a truly vile human being.

It's... questionable? Even though she's talking about Faith in the sentences before the "I apologize" bit, the apology isn't directed specifically at anyone while the apology in the sentence following does address "anyone else" that was disappointed in her. It would have been better to not leave wiggle room and used Faith's name in the "I apologize" sentence to make it clear. I guess it depends on what you think of Stassi and what you want to read into it. Also it's just words. Show your actions. Donate money to causes, start dialogues about what you did wrong, show that you're doing the work, don't just say that you are. 

But yes to the rest. Like Ariana said about Jax, this speech can also be applied to Stassi: "These aren’t mistakes. These are pointed decisions. This is a pattern. This is a personality. This is who this person is."

FTR, this is a screenshot of Stassi's IG statement. Unsurprisingly her comments are filled with white women accepting Stassi's apology (same as Kristen's):
nbv0q2ejck351.jpg

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

Yeah. I hate people. Every time someone famous does something abhorant there is always an idiot chorus on social media praising them for admitting it (see Josh Duggar). I'm really disappointed in Kristen for this. I expect this from Stassi and take mean pleasure from her getting slammed but I thought Kristen was better than this. Insane, yes. But better. And I want Brittany to get a hiding as well. She called Faith nappyheaded. AND the bitch is a Sandy Hook Truther.

• Love 10

She doesn’t get it and will never get it.  She wasn’t racially insensitive, she is flat out RACIST.  So right there in the very first 2 words of her “heartfelt” apology, she is trying to soften and deftly this from her actions.

I continue to take accountability for what I’ve done?  No you don’t.  Since this incident with Faith that happened 2 years ago you’ve made at least 2 other VERY racist statements (Nazi chic and the oscars rant) in public.  And that’s just in public.

Pushing herself to do better?  Ha!  She’s still mean and vindictive to anyone who dares “cross” her.  

I don’t expect forgiveness.  Of course not honey because we all know in your mind you haven’t done anything wrong in the first place.

• Love 13
29 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Her apology is worse than I would have expected, even from her.  Do you think she is deleting negative comments?  No way people are happy with what she said.

Oh I’m sure Beau is working OT to delete and block.  All while tending to Stassi who you know is crying and laying in bed “it’s not fair!  People are so mean!  I didn’t do anything wrong!”   

• Love 10
(edited)

As of yesterday, Faith has publicly stated on social media that neither Stassi nor Kristen have reached out to her and personally apologized. Horrible move on S&K’s part, and these half-assed apologies(aka sponsorship/image appeasements) obviously concocted via their image consultants/PR firms sure aren’t helping things for them. And both of these formulaic apology messages popped up at nearly the exact same time too!! I’m just astounded that both Stassi and Kristen could make such insane public image blunders like this...Stassi in particular needs to get out of her smugly unaware white privilege bubble because she’s a repeat offender.

And yes, I’m sure she’s moping all around her new mansion right now, whining about how persecuted she is and how unfairrrrr everyone is being to her as Beau desperately mops up her tears. Not a very happy time to be in the House of Basic & Bow-tie, I’m sure!

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

Horrible move on S&K’s part, and these half-assed apologies(aka sponsorship/image appeasements) obviously concocted via their image consultants/PR firms sure aren’t helping things for them. And both of these formulaic apology messages popped up at nearly the exact same time too!!

The statements were perfectly timed to come out on a Sunday afternoon, just in time to be the lead stories on Monday's gossip site cycle. They (their publicists) knew exactly what they were doing. The fact that it's uber calculated like this just makes it worse. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

And yes, I’m sure she’s moping all around her new mansion right now, whining about how persecuted she is and how unfairrrrr everyone is being to her as Beau desperately mops up her tears. Not a very happy time to be in the House of Basic & Bow-tie, I’m sure!

Between this and the uncertainty of her wedding...I can only imagine what it’s like in there.  I hope equally miserable for the both of them.  🤣

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

They (their publicists) knew exactly what they were doing. The fact that it's uber calculated like this just makes it worse. 

Stassi’s publicist dropped her as a client yesterday. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Stassi’s publicist dropped her as a client yesterday. 

LOL forever. I wonder if she quickly got another PR person because someone definitely wrote that statement for her. There's no AF, dunzo, shooketh, ranch or GoT references. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

People like Stassi are beyond hope.  I knew a woman like this, every time she said something offensive I would explain to her why it wasn’t cool.  She would nod and apologize but eventually go right back to her vicious, ignorant comments.  The racism runs too deep.  I finally cut her out of my life when she got in trouble for comments she made at work- she called me that night crying and playing the victim and I was like ‘bye bitch’

The fact that Stassi still has a job is not a good look for Bravo/LVP. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, RedDelicious said:

Her behavior is and has always been rotten. I think her earning potential has run out, and she's not going to be in that pretty house for long.

I guess Beau can help with the mortgage payments... oh, wait. 

• LOL 11

I was hoping Beau and Assi would have to do their Bravo wedding via Skype or FaceTime. But this is even better. Her sponsors are dumping her and I hope she has to go back to Jax for sex and relevancy. 

#RunBeauRun

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I really shouldn’t be taking such delight in her demise...but honestly, Stassi and a few of these other smug folks in the cast/crew dug their own graves with such misbehavior. Given how much her head has inflated in recent years thanks to her popular book tour and successful podcast, I’m sure Stassi assumed she was untouchable, much like that recent VR producer who got dropped after bragging about how poorly she edited Scheana. Speaking of which, I just saw on Instagram that their infamous “Producer Jerry” just made his IG private and was radio silent during all the recent BLM protests and whatnot. Hell, there’s now even “word on the street” that RHofOC’s Kelly Dodd is supposedly about to be ditched thanks to some past racially insensitive comments she’s made online. 

At any rate, it’s nice to finally see this behavior being punished and addressed properly. It’s 2020, and the days of being racially/politically ignorant as a public figure/Bravolebrity/Influencer need to finally be OVER...maybe some of these ignorant buffoons will finally learn to control themselves and their idiotic behavior/social commentary when their fat paychecks and popularity depends upon them being held accountable. 

• Love 9

The apology is bs. She’s only apologizing because it’s coming out now. I can’t get over how fucked up it is what she did. I wonder if she will get fired. She should get fired along with Max and Brett. Bravo needs to otherwise fuck them really.

• Love 5