Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Schenee's Story

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, calpurnia99 said:

Maybe it was not section 8 but based on their income and credit they were high risk so no one wanted them except very nasty places.  Why they did not have a place before they moved is not using all that knowledgement available on the internet these days. You can virtually apartment shop these days.

Because they were too much in a rush for the "magic" surgery that would make Schenee skinny yet still able to eat  10000 calories a day. 

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, jpc1 said:

"If I, Schmuck-nee, a 700-pound bundle of inertia, laziness, and hostility, jump off a building, God will reach out to save me," is true,

I can picture her falling, landing on the top of a Frito-lay truck, killing the driver.  But, she is nonplussed and grabs a bag of chips.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, calpurnia99 said:

this the most detailed thing I have EVER read, about what to do when your 800 pound relative dies, this person who wrote this is very knowledged and knows his shit

Planning the oversize funeral will challenge your skills and perseverance.  Check everything, and assume nothing.  Remember, everything will take three to five times longer.

they should make these people read this, to see what a big fucking mess they are leaving their loved ones after they go.

http://www.oversizecasket.com/funeralprofessional.html

I think I'd donate the body to science.   Then they get to deal with the remains after increasing their knowlegment.   

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

She has a self-described “cousin” named Carmine who is blasting the haterz.

Schmuck-nee doesn't seem to be in the right ... umm ... demographic, let's say, to have a cousin named Carmine.  My ex-sister-in-law's friend named "Vinny the Knife" seems likelier to have a cousin named Carmine.  Am I right?

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, jpc1 said:

Imagine if Schmuck-nee had answered Dr. Now's "Who is your enabler?" question with "God":  I think Dr. Now would have folded his hands, bowed his head, and said:  "Heavenly fadder, hey y'all doing?  Dis is not good sichwayshun.  Dis is very pat-ological dynamic, and you're killing her.  I'm putting her on 1,200-calorie-per-day high-protein, low-carb diet so she can lose tirty pound in next munt.  I don't want you bringing her snack between meal.  See you later.  Amen."

Thanks so much for this! I'm crying with laughter.

• Love 13
20 hours ago, amacmom said:

I had high hopes when she wore the (flattering "for someone her size") panel shift dress near the beginning of the episode that she had some self awareness. Sadly, it was not to be. 

Random thoughts: Where does one buy a hot water heater that will accommodate two hour showers? I'm all for the evolution of the English language and will incorporate knowledged, intelligament, psychielogicalie, and flustrating in my day-to-day conversations.

Her FB education edjumakation lists "true belief acadamy." I'm thinking if an institution can't spell a title word correctly that there may be other problems there.

When she announced her marriage on FB, she wrote, “My new name is schenee murry ‘Hawkins.” I kinda dig the apostrophe instead of the overused hyphen (eyeroll).

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, jpc1 said:

Imagine if Schmuck-nee had answered Dr. Now's "Who is your enabler?" question with "God":  I think Dr. Now would have folded his hands, bowed his head, and said:  "Heavenly fadder, hey y'all doing?  Dis is not good sichwayshun.  Dis is very pat-ological dynamic, and you're killing her.  I'm putting her on 1,200-calorie-per-day high-protein, low-carb diet so she can lose tirty pound in next munt.  I don't want you bringing her snack between meal.  See you later.  Amen."

I. am. DYING.

2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

<snip>

One of those ambulance chasers you see on TV, I'll bet. "He looks like he is knowledged,  and he's wearing a nice suit."

<snip>

Probably contacted the Christian Legal Society and demanded they arrange for God to personally represent her.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, kicotan said:

Whilst reading the comments on her FB page this morning I came across a post that said she has retained a LAWYER with regards to her appearance on the show.

why am I surprised?

Save that pizza box Dr. Now.  I bet the DNA does NOT come back to Freddy.

• Love 12
16 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

It's scary because that 600-pound mom had those same symptoms... she was in one of those early TLC specials (when they were just figuring out that we liked fat people and dwarves, although I find nothing interesting in watching the little people... they're perfectly dull, just little, but I digress).  Anyway, they literally get so fat that they almost suffocate themselves if they sit the wrong way or lie down the wrong way or whatever. They get smothered in their own fat. 

The 600+ pound mom died... it was really sad. But when she was alive she sat naked in that bed and whined and carried on like a gigantic infant. I got the feeling that she had the emotional brain of a five-year-old. When her daughters didn't bring her food, she threatened to kick them out of the house. She was ruthless and cruel and delusional. Very sad case.

And she left this erf.

I know, right?

You described that so well.

That would be Dominique, the Haitian woman. I remember she sprinkled that weight loss powder all over her unhealthy fried food, and was amazed when she gained weight. She was a piece of work. If I recall, she even had the nerve to call 911 while she was in the rehab hospital to come and get her because they wanted to make her get up and walk!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, calpurnia99 said:

so no one read my link above about all the complications involved in trying to bury an 800 pound body?

I did.  The huge guy on Guam, who died because no one would hand him a magic pill, despite efforts of several doctors from several continents, didn't fit into a coffin, and was put on a bier just wrapped in a shroud.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

And, I doubt they are legally married as well. Probably the type for whom getting married means eating a bundt cake and changing your Facebook status.

One of the haterz on her FB challenged her about being legally married, commenting (paraphrased) that she was “too fat to haul herself to the marriage bureau.”

Perhaps they got married at a drive-thru chapel in Vegas. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Miracle Maxie said:

I'm thinking she beats Lisa, Pauline, Penny, the Assanti bros and James K... COMBINED.  (Did I leave anyone out?)

Yes, one of my all time “love to hate” favorites, nasty bitch Marla!

• Love 3
Just now, Tabbygirl521 said:

Perhaps they got married at a drive-thru chapel in Vegas. 

"Freddy, wilt thou have this woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony?  Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour and keep her, wipe her ass, find her bleach, buy her sugar for her spaghetti, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all other, keep thee only unto her and out of the shower for longer than 30 minutes, so long as ye both shall live?"

• Love 16
1 hour ago, aliya said:

I just did a quick check. You can relocate with Section 8, tho one source said your state may require you to live there for 1 year before moving.

I'm trying to write an article here before the deadline, folks... this back and forth isn't helping.

Maybe I should be like Shanaynay and keep messing with the internet and just ask God to write it for me. 

If God wants that article written, it will write itself. Or something. 

• Love 7

I never thought anyone could knock Steven A out of my personal "#1 Most Horrible Patient" position, but Schenee has taken over the top spot. Steven has dropped to #2, and Penny to #3. She was reprehensible in every way, nothing redeeming or sympathetic about her! 

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, jpc1 said:

"Freddy, wilt thou have this woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony?  Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour and keep her, wipe her ass, find her bleach, buy her sugar for her spaghetti, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all other, keep thee only unto her and out of the shower for longer than 30 minutes, so long as ye both shall live?"

That's it; you have killed me. I am slain.

• Love 3

Her FB page is up (maybe she took it down temporarily to remove negative comments?) I thought the info about her was interesting:

PCA/ HHA at Home Health Aide (CAN YOU IMAGINE?) 

Former Cashier at McDonald's    (That I CAN believe, she did love her burgers) 

Studied Middle School Education at true belief acadamy  (her spelling and capitalization. So, she went straight from Middle School to College? Guess she really is "knowledged" as she claims) 

Studied Medical Coding and Billing at University of Phoenix (I can't see her being successful at that, doesn't it require accuracy? At least that would explain how many mistakes are made in people's cases that result in appeals.) 

Studied What ever may interest me at the time at Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana 

• Love 3
(edited)
38 minutes ago, jpc1 said:

Ah-HAHAHAHAHA!

I'll say that Steven Assanti is still #1 Most Hatable, because he was just a flat out abusive bitch asshole, and it was over drugs, for the most part.  Schenee is #1A.  She's an abusive asshole but doesn't have the self-realizement and intelligement to see it. 

A drug addict that went to 17 different hospitals for a fix vs. a stupid woman cramming tacos in her yaw. I think he edges her out.  Slightly. 

6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Her FB page is up (maybe she took it down temporarily to remove negative comments?) I thought the info about her was interesting:

I notice that she posted a TON of videos and posts to hide that purse solicitation, which is where 90% of the negative comments ended up.  I htink she's trying to make all that shit go away. Does she not know about DELETING shit?  I'll bet she would if the delete button tasted like KFC. 

Edited by ChicksDigScars
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, ChicksDigScars said:

Ah-HAHAHAHAHA!

I'll say that Steven Assanti is still #1 Most Hatable, because he was just a flat out abusive bitch asshole, and it was over drugs, for the most part.  Schenee is #1A.  She's an abusive asshole but doesn't have the self-realizement and intelligement to see it. 

A drug addict that went to 17 different hospitals for a fix vs. a stupid woman cramming tacos in her yaw. I think he edges her out.  Slightly. 

I notice that she posted a TON of videos and posts to hide that purse solicitation, which is where 90% of the negative comments ended up.  I htink she's trying to make all that shit go away. Does she not know about DELETING shit?  I'll bet she would if the delete button tasted like KFC. 

I’m sure all her keyboard keys taste like fast food. 

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, ChicksDigScars said:

She's up to 450 comments or so on the post she specifically made about the whole situation, tagging her SwaggedOut husband in it as well.

I'm thinking she's bucking for a Mama June type celebrity status down at the churchouse what with her deep and abiding faith in God.  Puts the Duggars shitshow to shame, n'est-pas?

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, ChicksDigScars said:

She neither knows about deleting shit, nor making her page private so every angry TLC fan can’t come over there and dump some snark on her page. She’s probably got family, friends and church members signed up to do “Facebook Defense of her Honor” in shifts on her page, a bunch of keyboard warriors claiming none of us know anything and she’s going to do it her own way, LOL. That Carmine is a profane, illiterate, hateful one, but when it was Freddy’s turn he was just about the same. He was threatening to shove his various body parts in people’s asses if they didn’t shut up and leave the page. People keep telling her to change the settings to keep out the general public, but I don’t think she has the intelligement to know how to do that. It is entertaining as hell.

Edited by gardendiva
Spelling
  • Love 8

This is ONE sentence on FB: To all of our facebook family an friends me an my great husband Fred SwaggedOut Hawkins are great and doing very fine we are blessed an God continues to bless us so don't judge us cause the show get to know me then judge your self Godbless*

(*kind of reminds me her snotty parting shot to Dr. Now "have a blessed day") 

Someone is posting her how PROUD she is of her, to "keep moving forward" and ignore the haters. 

How I wish she'd come over HERE to chat with us! 

And, okay, why don't we have two Top Horrible Patients winners, one male and one female so she and Steven can both claim the #1 spot. 

• Love 14
(edited)

Heh I always think of good comebacks after the fact. Dr. Now should have told her, “hey, if you jump out of this hospital window and God reaches out and saves you, I’ll approve you for weight loss surgery!”

Also, part of me thinks she’s not taking down the Facebook stuff because she secretly loves the attention. Here comes another reality series! (And that would not surprise me in the least). 

Edited by Deevee45
Clarification
  • Love 16
7 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I think Freddie digs really big women. I don't think he wants to see her be especially thin. 

There’s a BIG difference (no pun intended) between liking big women (who are also decent people and functional members of society), and wanting to be a perpetual caregiver. 

Freddy seemed like a kind person- but he could use therapy too. 

• Love 6

Even though we have seen so many frustrating people on this show, that phone call was the first time I wanted to pull a patient through the screen and smack him/her.  That deflection, that shoehorned conversation change, that verbal abuse, that extreme disrespect and ignorance flaunting, just threw me. 

If this wasn't a show people are trying to make a profit off of, she would have been kicked out on her ass a long time ago. Its one thing to lie to the doctor about your eating habits. Its something entirely different to make the weak argument that he doesn't know what the hell he is talking about and that bariatric surgeons are a dime a dozen. If you don't like your surgeon, get another one. Don't verbally abuse them, belittle them and their efforts, and deflect because they're calling out your lies. If you're not willing to play ball stop wasting their time. Leave. You're worse than a waste of time. You're selfish and toxic. 

• Love 14
(edited)
40 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Eh, I don't think it's so secret...

Not for nothing but she has gained 400 followers on FB in the last 12 hours.  She's on her way to stardom, I tell you.

Edited by kicotan
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, kicotan said:

Not for nothing but she has gained 400 followers on FB in the last 12 hours.  She's on her way to stardom, I tell you.

I would say, "Move over Whitney Thore" . . . but I'm not sure there's a couch that would hold both of them.

• Love 22
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

I would say, "Move over Whitney Thore" . . . but I'm not sure there's a couch that would hold both of them.

Maybe they could share that giant bed in the hotel room they were staying in.

• Love 7
23 hours ago, gardendiva said:

There were so many scenes in this episode that painted her as a complete hosebeast, but one of the worst scenes for me was probably more subtle than some of her more bombastic scenes. It was the scene where Fred could not find the bleach and had to make a second trip into the kitchen before he found it. She would Not. Let. Go. about how he didn’t look in the spot she told him to. And when he agreed with her just to shut her up, she drew in a fresh breath and began all over again with berating him. She was not happy with “being right”, she had to beat him up over and over even after he waved the white flag. It made her look like such a bad person, and a very unpleasant person to live with. How he doesn’t shove a pillow in her face while she sleeps is a mystery to me.

He would definitely get away with it, "she was eating in her sleep, does it all the time" ??

• Love 3

Watching the supersize ep now; they just showed the phone conv. 

“At the end of the day, we’ll see who has the last laugh.” Ok I don’t know who will have the *last* laugh, but I am laughing heartily at the juxtaposition of her smug face and her bare naked middle.

”He’s not used to that kind of inteligement.” This may be the greatest single line in television history, but sorry Freddie, he is used to it. Dr. Now hears that kind of knowleged ALL THE TIME. 

And somebody up thread said imagine her as a teenager. Actually, that’s pretty easy. She has the mentality of a teenager.  In fact, she reminds me a good deal of one of my students from last year, with the constant challenging of authority, misplaced sense of entitlement/superiority, belittling others, and seeking to make someone else wrong, no matter what, a la the “you don’t listen” bleach fiasco. Although the student in question passed my class (barely) her unwillingness to listen to her teachers led to some failed classes and credit recovery this year so (we all hope and pray) she will graduate in May. I bet Schenee’s mom, much like this kid’s mom, has reinforced that delusion that she is always the smartest person in the room and that insistence on putting on a show to prove it. 

I’ve heard it said that alcoholics and drug addicts stop maturing at whatever age they start abusing substances, as the substance becomes the coping mechanism, preventing emotional & mental growth. Hence, one who starts drinking heavily at 19 will only have the maturity of a 19 year old for however many years or even decades until he or she stops. It would stand to reason that it works the same for these hard core food addicts. Many of them are basically 6, 7, 800 pound adolescents in a 2, 3, 40 year old body. 

But enough psychy analyzie, back to my favorite comedy. 

• Love 18
8 hours ago, calpurnia99 said:

She also says "They is" instead of They are ALL the time. Dey is so good dese shrimp. That makes her sound very knowledged. Her knowledgement was that her body is swollen with water?

Also there is a company in the Midwest that makes gigantic caskets for the morbidly obese and their business is BOOMING

this the most detailed thing I have EVER read, about what to do when your 800 pound relative dies, this person who wrote this is very knowledged and knows his shit

Planning the oversize funeral will challenge your skills and perseverance.  Check everything, and assume nothing.  Remember, everything will take three to five times longer.

they should make these people read this, to see what a big fucking mess they are leaving their loved ones after they go.

http://www.oversizecasket.com/funeralprofessional.html

Is it terrible that I think the author of this article is absolutely hilarious?

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

Is it terrible that I think the author of this article is absolutely hilarious?

"The easiest way to handle an obese funeral is to refer the family to your competitor"  ??

• Love 14
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

"The easiest way to handle an obese funeral is to refer the family to your competitor"  ??

I know! That was my favorite part!!! That is one funny funeral director.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, calpurnia99 said:

so no one read my link above about all the complications involved in trying to bury an 800 pound body? You need straps and a forklift, you need to check doorways, a hydraulic lift is a good idea but get the straps on properly or you will have leakage or break the casket. Don't let the funeral guests see it look like the body has been stuffed into the coffin. You need a special oversized urn, make sure you check the doorways, a gynasium is a good place to have the funeral because you can take the wider doors off....

Oh certainly we're reading it Calpurnia99!! Rest easy! We are just laughing too hard to type a response!!! 

"A tractor with a hydraulic front end loader works well!" OMG! LOL! This guy is fantastic - he's in the wrong business, he shouldn't be a funeral director, he should be a sitcom writer!

Yes! Sign me up! I want the tractor my brother uses to move huge flat beds full of hay bales into the barn to be involved in my funeral! I want it to be a complete shitshow!

My parents already bought the two burial plots next to theirs for my brother & I (because nothing says "We don't think anyone will ever be able to stand either one of you, so you won't be needing a double-plot for a spouse" like your parents buying you a single burial plot!).....but hey, if I get to eating RIGHT NOW and work really hard at it, I might be able to eat myself to death before he croaks, even though he's way older than I am...then my brother will have to use my plot AND his to bury my fat ass! With his tractor!

As far as I'm concerned, Calpurnia99 wins the internet today for posting this gem of an article!

• Love 17
7 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

My parents already bought the two burial plots next to theirs for my brother & I (because nothing says "We don't think anyone will ever be able to stand either one of you, so you won't be needing a double-plot for a spouse" like your parents buying you a single burial plot!)

I love this!  On Facebook, this is one I'd give a little pink heart to.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, auntjess said:
11 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

My parents already bought the two burial plots next to theirs for my brother & I (because nothing says "We don't think anyone will ever be able to stand either one of you, so you won't be needing a double-plot for a spouse" like your parents buying you a single burial plot!)

I love this!  On Facebook, this is one I'd give a little pink heart to.

Thank you! The lady who sells headstones enjoyed it also. ;-) Yes, I tell jokes at very inappropriate times, like when we're at the cemetery with the headstone lady. She laughed her butt off, and my mother chased me around the cemetery trying to swat my butt for saying it. (hey, at least it made my Mom smile during a difficult time!)

Aliya I enjoyed your article about the crematorium fire as well! Crematorium Dude needs to read Funeral Director Dude's article - "the easiest way to keep your crematorium from catching fire is to refer the family to your competitors..."

I am not totally irreverent about funerals...I recently lost both of my parents - Mom passed away only 18 months after Dad...I DO feel bad for these families and what they are left to deal with (and I feel even worse for the funeral directors who have to find a kind way of bringing up those issues)...it's just that if I did not learn to laugh at this tough time in my life, I'd do nothing but cry.

I appreciate you guys cracking me up on a regular basis!

• Love 15
(edited)
6 hours ago, MrPissyPuppy said:

I think I'd donate the body to science.   Then they get to deal with the remains after increasing their knowlegment.   

They would still have to get the body out of the house and transport it. Most of that info was on how hard it was to get the body out of the house, and how you needed a crane or a hydraulic lift and special straps so the body didnt break anything, and then take the doors off the house and check the size of the car. And then  it listed certain SUVs and how big they are and how exactly to hoist the dead body into and out of the car. It would still have to get to the place  where they distribute the bodies for science. Then it would have to be transported to the medical school and stored at the medical school which maybe their storage is too small. which again is another hoisting mechanism and specialized transport box, 3 times normal size. I just watched Post Mortem on netflix and that body they flew to England from California to a medical school there. They would  have to still get a very large box to put the body in and put this on a plane. Then when they are through they still have to cremate the remains and then figure out how to hoist this body into the oven. Just donating it to science does not solve anything. I know that is so gross but if these morbidly obese would read that link when they are alive they would see how difficult moving and dealing with the remain of  their 800 pound body is going to be for their loved ones. After they kill themselves eating. 

Edited by calpurnia99

Pounders,

We know that Schenee's Facebook page is public.  We also know that it is not the topic of this thread.  The occasional tidbit is okay if it is directly related to the show.  Otherwise we are getting off topic.  

Also, we want to be careful about bringing anything too personal over here.  Sure, you've seen her yelling about God with her ass hanging out.  You've seen her getting her folds scrubbed with bleach.  You've watched her sit and eat and sit and eat and sit and eat and complain about the food while eating it. These things happened on the show, so snark away.  Some of the Facebook info is heading toward the stalker side.  We haven't crossed the line, but it would be best to take a step (or a well-intentioned, slow-moving shuffle) back.  

Thanks!

Your kitty Mod, @PrincessPurrsALot and your breakfast treat Mod, @frenchtoast

• Love 7
5 hours ago, jpc1 said:

I look more forward to the comments here than I do to the actual show.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, gardendiva said:

And the hospital beds should be able to be rolled into a room with shower heads along the walls and drains in the floor so they can be scrubbed down by an Oompa-Loompa type worker to make things easy.

I saw a Supersize vs Superskinny and the British guy visited an American who had his garage done so he could take a shower in it in his wheel chair. The wife hosed him down - he just wasn't on a porch like Nicole the Juggalo. Found the clip for you. Go to about 12:01.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Let's be honest.  Am I the only person that wanted her to test that belief?  Wanted her to drive herself to the 6th floor of a parking garage and say, "Here I am, Lord.  Save me, so we can show Dr. Now what a REAL belief in God is like."  

And I am not a person who wishes death on people . . . I just wanted her to stop taking the Lord's name (and ability) in vain.

I'm going to go waaaaaay out on a limb here and bet that you are NOT the only person who thought that. [sarcasm off]

This woman is just so incredibly unlikable. Yelling at the person who bathes you and wipes your ass? Yelling at the doctor who's trying to get it through your head that you are killing yourself?

I'm kinda wishing the apartment lady had said she had no apartments available, just so we could've seen what She-nay-nay's reaction to that would've been. I'm guessing another tongue-lashing at high volume, followed by "Have a blessed day!" CLICK.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, calpurnia99 said:

Maybe it was not section 8 but based on their income and credit they were high risk so no one wanted them except very nasty places.  Why they did not have a place before they moved is not using all that knowledgement available on the internet these days. You can virtually apartment shop these days.

My sister just bought a house in another state and did it all on her phone. Not even a desk top (doesn't have one). If that's the case, surely, since we know Shanaynay has a smart phone, she could have checked out apartments before leaving Indianapolis. Shoot - I just remembered I got an apartment in Seattle while I was still in DC. Rolled off the plane, into the rental office and into my own place. And I rented a house months before I came out here for a faculty job.  Shanaynay must not be as knowledge as she thinks she is. 

• Love 4