Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Schenee's Story

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

In case anyone was wondering about her dog who was kept in the cage outside of her house, on her FB she claims it was because the dog barked too much and the crew needed "quiet" time. She gave the dog away -- and the dog was killed and discarded by whomever took it. 

Just another uplifting story courtesy of Schenee. 

(I am retelling the anecdote based on her punctuation-free rambling.)

So it was someone else's fault?    Right?

• Love 2
11 hours ago, kicotan said:

Whilst reading the comments on her FB page this morning I came across a post that said she has retained a LAWYER with regards to her appearance on the show.

why am I surprised?

I kinda feel sorry for any attorney that decides to work with her.   Would be a great reality show spin-off....there's the show Shenee should shop around.  I'd totally watch!!!

• Love 2
10 hours ago, AZChristian said:

LOL.  You know that the production company is going to enter that whole "Do you believe in God" scene into evidence . . . her demands and pontificating while sitting on the toilet with her pants down . . . "CASE DISMISSED!!!"

Wow.  Just.  Wow.

Freddy must be grateful that she can at least make it to any kind of toilet.  Can you imagine the sheer QUANTITY of poop that people who eat that much must produce?

It's just mostly water though.

• Love 17
(edited)

I LoL,when Dr Now dropped the pizza box on Her bed,and gave Her a verbal ass whipping.. Imo,with that negative attitude She's a waste of space.

Edited by Stoned
  • Love 8
(edited)

Ummm, am I the only person that doesn’t believe she ever attended College never mind that she graduated from College?? As she says that she’s  “very knowledged.” Wow! 

Edited by Kaia40
  • Love 19
11 hours ago, calpurnia99 said:

so no one read my link above about all the complications involved in trying to bury an 800 pound body? You need straps and a forklift, you need to check doorways, a hydraulic lift is a good idea but get the straps on properly or you will have leakage or break the casket. Don't let the funeral guests see it look like the body has been stuffed into the coffin. You need a special oversized urn, make sure you check the doorways, a gynasium is a good place to have the funeral because you can take the wider doors off....

LEAKAGE?!?!?!?! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, gigiann said:

It's just mostly water though.

Haha!! Dr. Now said that she took 4x’s the amount of water pills prescribed! I guess she’s not “very knowledged” as she says. She apparently doesn’t realize that pizza, burgers, fries, fried shrimp, etc. doesn’t come out as water!!! ?????? 

• Love 7

Wait a minute ... I'm over on reddit and folks are saying that Shanaynay eats spaghetti out of the box - that's when she puts the sugar on it. What. the. heck?  Did anyone else see this? I've seen the show and some of the extended show and must have missed this both times.

She's eating dry pasta with sugar on it and wonders why she's as big as a house?  

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, aliya said:

Wait a minute ... I'm over on reddit and folks are saying that Shanaynay eats spaghetti out of the box - that's when she puts the sugar on it. What. the. heck? 

What the heck is right. IIRC, we’ve all been discussing adding additional sugar to sauce for cooked pasta. LOL. We should have known better...smh.

4 hours ago, swankie said:

When your argument consists of the phrase, "What have you done for me besides wash my ass?", you need a reality check on what normal relationship expectations are?  If you actually have someone willing to wash your nasty, stinking, rancid black hole of an ass, you should consider yourself well cared for.  There should never be any inkling of a complaint coming out of that gaping pie hole of yours.  I swear it took every ounce of energy I had to calm myself down in order to keep the blood vessels in my temples from bursting.  I haven't experienced this much rage at a person that I don't even know since the presidential election.  This woman hands down beats Penny, Marla and any other person that's ever been on this show as the worst douchebag ever!  I had to turn it off and make myself calm down when she went off on Dr. Now and kept screaming, "Do you believe in God?!"  Just thinking about it makes me feel all stabby.  I'm so glad he gave up on her.  She didn't deserve any of the free services his program offers.  If you think you can do it on your own, have at it harpy!!!

I know Swankie!!! I couldn’t believe my ears! She’s such a slob! Then she was screaming at him about the bleach!! I’d like to borrow some of that bleach for my eyes!!! ??‍♀️

• Love 5
5 hours ago, aliya said:

Wait a minute ... I'm over on reddit and folks are saying that Shanaynay eats spaghetti out of the box - that's when she puts the sugar on it. What. the. heck?  Did anyone else see this? I've seen the show and some of the extended show and must have missed this both times.

She's eating dry pasta with sugar on it and wonders why she's as big as a house?  

But Aliya, “do you believe in God”? Because if he wants her to lose weight, it’s all in his hands! It doesn’t matter how many truck loads of sugar pasta she eats!!! She’s just so gross!

PS.  Shanaynay! Hilarious!!!!! 

• Love 1
On 4/5/2018 at 8:23 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

I checked out her page. Schenee's got her own personal army of drones ready to attack anybody who says anything remotely negative. I'm thinking that they are all Schenee because they all attack the same way. The person says something and then the drone goes to that person's page and gets a nice quote from the person's page, like, "Practice Kindness" or whatever and then says something like, "Too bad you don't do that."

Either she has lots of friends (doubtful), or lots of time (more likely).

Yes, I did take the time to check out her page, but I don't have time to make an army of drones and then summon them to my defense.

Or maybe they are just her church friends.

(above, bbm)

I don't know...that was a pretty sizable entourage she took down to Houston with her.....

• Love 1
On 4/6/2018 at 6:47 AM, Quof said:

A man once commented that my cart looked so much healthier than his.  "Yeah, my son likes broccoli, but it's really expensive."   I was silently doing the math on the price of all the potato chips in his cart, then dividing by the price of broccoli.

Yeah.  I don’t get that either.  Buying the ingredients for a salad is a lot cheaper than a bag of fast food.  Especially at the quantity that Schenee would consume!!

• Love 2

I did not graduate from college so I need clarification of something she said so that I use it properly in the future. Did she say she was “knowledged” (which would be used as a verb) or that she had “knowledgement” (which would apparently be considered a noun)?

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, Kid said:

Buying the ingredients for a salad is a lot cheaper than a bag of fast food.

You know, in 2015, my husband and I went on a diet.  We were doing low carbs.  Because we live in the real world with everyone else, we ate out sometimes, and sometimes that food was fast food.  You can eat at any fast food restaurant and still stick to your low carb diet.  You'd be surprised how much you can customize what you order, and how willing people are to help when they find out you are trying to lose some weight.  Our local McDonalds did their Artisan Chicken Sandwich (which comes on a delicious and somewhat-healthy roll, BTW) for us, putting just the cooked chicken breast with some of the marinade, extra lettuce, extra tomato slices, and pickles.  You can order good salads there, too.  I know low-cabs don't really allow for tortillas, especially flour ones, but McD egg burritos are really good, lower carb, and they are sold all day long...for a dollar each!  My favorite place to eat fast food is Wendy's, though.  Their chili is delicious, it's healthy, and it's filling.  Get a taco salad with no chips and extra salsa (no extra charge) and you have one terrific meal.

I've gotten lazy recently and have put some weight back on.  I guess I should thank She Ne Ne for the inspiration.

giphy.gif

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, bethster2000 said:

You can eat at any fast food restaurant and still stick to your low carb diet.  

Or low calorie diet. Grilled chicken Ranch snack wrap... 270 cals. Not for everyday eating but if out on the road. It is a complete excuse to dive into a big mac, fries, and a coke.

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, LocalGovt said:

(above, bbm)

I don't know...that was a pretty sizable entourage she took down to Houston with her.....

They could be her church friends. It's interesting that they all attack the same way.

Of course she could go to one of those small cultlike churches where one preacher tells them all how to think. There's no telling. I'm trying to imagine the culture where her personality would "fit in."

I've seen some little churches like that out in the country and they are spooky. Not saying that's the type of church she attends, however. Just wondering where she's learning her theology. Although she could be attending a perfectly respectable church and making up the theology on her own as she lies around waiting for her Higher Power to zap that weight off of her. (Would the HP do the skin surgery simultaneously or would that be a second miracle?)

If they are actual flesh and blood "friends" coming to her defense, hopefully they don't realize they are justifying her digging her own grave, with her fork ~ and that eating arm moves pretty fast.

13 minutes ago, BooBear said:

Or low calorie diet. Grilled chicken Ranch snack wrap... 270 cals. Not for everyday eating but if out on the road. It is a complete excuse to dive into a big mac, fries, and a coke.

I've heard it said that going to McDonald's for a salad is like going to a whorehouse for a hug.

That being said, I have eaten more than one McDonald's salad and grilled chicken sandwich in my day. They are not so bad, and they will do quite well when you need something quick and easy!

I'm kinda jonesing for a McDonald's grilled chicken sandwich now.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Kaia40 said:

Haha!! Dr. Now said that she took 4x’s the amount of water pills prescribed! I guess she’s not “very knowledged” as she says. She apparently doesn’t realize that pizza, burgers, fries, fried shrimp, etc. doesn’t come out as water!!! ?????? 

I know, right? I got a kick out of when her mentioning that she was incorporating seafood into her meal plan. I took that to mean that she was adding that fried shrimp to her diet on top of everything else. Not sure what she thought that would do.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, aliya said:

Wait. What?? Dry pasta?? Who the hell eats dry pasta? Even my dog won't touch it that way. And with sugar? Eww. 

(edited)
7 hours ago, swankie said:

When your argument consists of the phrase, "What have you done for me besides wash my ass?", you need a reality check on what normal relationship expectations are?  If you actually have someone willing to wash your nasty, stinking, rancid black hole of an ass, you should consider yourself well cared for.  There should never be any inkling of a complaint coming out of that gaping pie hole of yours.  I swear it took every ounce of energy I had to calm myself down in order to keep the blood vessels in my temples from bursting.  I haven't experienced this much rage at a person that I don't even know since the presidential election.  This woman hands down beats Penny, Marla and any other person that's ever been on this show as the worst douchebag ever!  I had to turn it off and make myself calm down when she went off on Dr. Now and kept screaming, "Do you believe in God?!"  Just thinking about it makes me feel all stabby.  I'm so glad he gave up on her.  She didn't deserve any of the free services his program offers.  If you think you can do it on your own, have at it harpy!!!

Apparently she fancies herself quite the femme fatale sitting there, showing off every crevice and fold, wearing nothing but a frown and a washcloth on top of her head. 

Couldn't she start the bleaching process while she was waiting for him? Is she not capable of scrubbing anything on her own body or must she stare down at that lonely bucket frothing herself into a rage?

I must admit I was feeling pretty frothy myself at that point watching her beat down on that poor defeated man. I'm sure the lecture continued when he finally did get around to scrubbing and powdering down the folds.

I apologize if I mentioned that before... I suppose I'm still trying to process it...LOL

18 hours ago, Bunnygirl said:

That would be Dominique, the Haitian woman. I remember she sprinkled that weight loss powder all over her unhealthy fried food, and was amazed when she gained weight. She was a piece of work. If I recall, she even had the nerve to call 911 while she was in the rehab hospital to come and get her because they wanted to make her get up and walk!

I had forgotten how Dominique also abused weight loss drugs to the point where it was downright scary!

Neither one of these women seemed to have a concept of what drugs were or that they needed to handle them with caution and care.

They behaved like teenagers who thought they were invincible. (In fact most teens would exhibit more maturity and not take five times the recommended amount of diuretics. I shudder just thinking about it!) 

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, aliya said:

No need to imagine.

They will either need to build jumbo sized crematoriums or start putting the bodies in a few pieces at a time.

Better that than to burn everything else down!

On 4/5/2018 at 11:52 PM, iwasish said:

What would she even do with an infant?

she can’t get out of a bed or chair without help. She could never be alone with it.. as I posted earlier, in case of fire or emergency she couldn’t manage to get up, get to the baby and get out of the house. 

Re Freddy and the bleach, she acted so superior to him. Trying to impress him (and viewers, cause she was acutely aware she was on camera) that she may be fat and unable to get it herself but she knew where it  was and Freddy couldn’t follow her simple directions to get it so no one should think he’s so much better than her.

I thought the same thing. She would be unable to care for an infant... and can you imagine her trying to chase around a toddler? Would never happen.

Not to mention her temper! I could picture her being a very scary, domineering, verbally abusive mother, and that's the best case scenario. Worst case would be physically abusive because impulse control is not her strong suit.

As for Freddy and the bleach one thing I've noticed is most of these 600-pounders have no problem exercising their vocal chords! It's almost like they overcompensate by running their mouths into overdrive.

• Love 2
On 4/5/2018 at 8:50 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Couple of things:

• She said he lives off of her financially.  We have no proof of that.  She also says she takes care of him.  I don't think she does a lot of care taking given that she can barely move.  If she doesn't wipe her own ass, doesn't cook or clean, and clearly doesn't provide emotional support (she is an sucking drain on all around her).  Per Facebook, he had a job.  So I'm thinking the financial support may go a different direction, unless she's counting living with mom or something like that. 
  • 2 hours in the shower.  Well, I had a friend whose father would spend close to two hours in the bathroom between toilet time and shower.  He would read the sports pages and basically avoid my friend's mom.  Since Schenee cannot get into the bathroom, it's the perfect place to get away from her "care taking." 

I just remembered something. I knew a guy whose mom was schizophrenic, or so he said. She had some kind of serious mental problems to be certain which father and son failed to deal with in any kind of constructive way. I remember one time we walked into their kitchen to find this woman digging into an entire cream pie that was still half frozen. Anyway, she would whine and harass the father night and day, and this guy also, would spend about two hours almost daily in the shower clipping his toenails and whatnot. This also bothered his wife but there was nothing she could do about it because he was locked in there. I think it was his form of respite.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, swankie said:

I'm so glad he gave up on her.

Schenee is the one who gave up.  In reality, she never even started the program.  I commend Dr. Now for putting up with her as long as he did.  She probably broke the contract when she didn't lose the thirty pounds, yet he kept giving her chance after chance.

• Love 7
(edited)
53 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Wait. What?? Dry pasta?? Who the hell eats dry pasta? Even my dog won't touch it that way. And with sugar? Eww. 

When I was a kid I used to eat a stick or two of dry spaghetti sometimes when my mom was making it for dinner. Never thought of dipping it in sugar, though.

And now I want spaghetti for dinner (and it's only 10:45am). (On a side note, I looked at the jar of Ragu Traditional sauce that's sitting on my counter the other day, and there are 8 grams of sugar per serving. Sugar is also one of the ingredients. Don't know how much of that 8 grams is from the tomatoes themselves or the added sugar.)

ETA: Speaking of dogs, when I was a kid we had a miniature Schnauzer who loved spaghetti. My mom would give her a small plate of her own after we ate and her beard would be orange for the next few days. :-P

Edited by ams1001
afterthought
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Don't shoot me, but as a little kid, I liked to eat dry spaghetti out of the box.  But just a piece or two.  It was crunchy and I was three... Not an adult.

11 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

When I was a kid I used to eat a stick or two of dry spaghetti sometimes when my mom was making it for dinner. Never thought of dipping it in sugar, though.

And now I want spaghetti for dinner (and it's only 10:45am). (On a side note, I looked at the jar of Ragu Traditional sauce that's sitting on my counter the other day, and there are 8 grams of sugar per serving. Sugar is also one of the ingredients. Don't know how much of that 8 grams is from the tomatoes themselves or the added sugar.)

I did the same thing, and never thought about dipping it in sugar either

• Love 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, QuinnInND said:

LEAKAGE?!?!?!?! 

Dead bodies produce leakage of fluids, even hours after death. Watch the first episode of 6 Feet Under, that's where I learned it...The guy was saying when you have the 800 pound corpse up on a hydraulic lift be careful you don't tilt it.

I'm rewatching this now! It just kills me the "I'm trying"  and "I'm trying BUT"  and as soon as we get into the apartment I can start.  "I haven't had time to start eating healthy" first thing she said to Dr. Now on the phone.  Yeah it takes time from lying in bed in the hotel all day!

Then she says : Certain things you say IS not true.

that is great use of grammar from a knowledged person.  

Then: This is MAH LIFE

Dr. Now: yes it is your life but you are not handling it very well!!

There IS a lot of doctors that do this surgery you isn't the only one!

There IS more things wrong with my body.

Now honey the only thing wrong with your body is you are 550 pounds too fat

Edited by calpurnia99
  • Love 11
On 4/5/2018 at 10:47 AM, AZChristian said:

The family will start a gofundme to rent the crematorium at the zoo, because a people-sized one wouldn't be able to handle someone that size.

True dat. They catch on fire.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BooBear said:

That's just an appetizer for her.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, calpurnia99 said:

I know that is so gross but if these morbidly obese would read that link when they are alive they would see how difficult moving and dealing with the remain of  their 800 pound body is going to be for their loved ones.

You can make gemstones out of bodies, so I think with bodies so huge, the families would have enough stock to open an entire store.

• Love 2

Super sized has a nutritionist visit. She now has a motorized scooter . I don't know where that came from.  she claims all she eats in between is not unhealthy food, like grapes. Are grapes on Dr. Nows plan? The nutritionist says no. There is a big jar of mayo in the fridge, she has all this barbecue sauce and sauces, white bread,  Sports drinks and powerade! 

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Bunnygirl said:

That would be Dominique, the Haitian woman. I remember she sprinkled that weight loss powder all over her unhealthy fried food, and was amazed when she gained weight. She was a piece of work. If I recall, she even had the nerve to call 911 while she was in the rehab hospital to come and get her because they wanted to make her get up and walk!

I remember her calling that ambulance. I am still surprised that they agreed to take her.

As it was, she ordered them to take her home... to her deathbed.

• Love 3

The doctor appt after she was in the hospital for controlled diet:

Schenne: I feel like that phone call that we had together - it was an aggravated phone call,-not only from my end, but from your end also. Im apologizing because i feel lke I offended you

Dr. Now: I appreciate that but you don't have to worry about my feelings. My job is to get you healthy. You gained 42 pound in past 2 munt. You want to apologize do it by making the progress you need to.

Shen: I understand but I'm apologizing for MY end.

Dr. Now: apology-  I will accept it when you lose the weight. I need to see action. I need to see you commit to the program. There is no excuse for your lack of progress. You have not lost a single pound on your own. If you dont make the changes no one else can help you.

Lol Lol Lol she wanted him to apologize for HIS end!!

• Love 16
41 minutes ago, Friday said:

That's just an appetizer for her.

Seriously. A bite-sized tidbit.

These people eat like they're on a mission. 

Since eating is their only pleasure, you'd think that they'd want to slow it down a bit, taking smaller bites instead of just shoveling in huge mounds of food on their utensils as quickly as they can swallow.

TLC has gotten really serious about the camerawork on these guys, too with their closeups of the lips, mouths, and cheeks chomping. You know it's a zoom lens because it's like keep your hands and fingers away from the general area as they consume.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, aliya said:

Wait a minute. Did the Reddit post actually say "dry pasta"? Or, did it say "pasta out of a box"? The reason I ask is because during the program she was shown eating spaghetti and sauce out of a styrofoam takeout box. I honestly don't think she - or anyone else- would eat DRY, uncooked pasta. Especially not someone who has a Freddy at their beck and call to boil water and cook it for them on demand.....

• Love 5
15 hours ago, bethster2000 said:

I look more forward to the comments here than I do to the actual show.

Same here. I haven’t actually even watched this ep, thanks to the warnings here. But am seriously enjoying the snark. 

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, calpurnia99 said:

Now honey the only thing wrong with your body is you are 550 pounds too fat

Sorry to have to drop this intelligement on you, Calpurnia99, but that should be, "Now honey, the only thing wrong with your body is you is 550 pounds too fat."

Edited by jpc1
typo
  • Love 10

I just rewatched this (yes, I am a glutton, but only for the guilty pleasure of watching trashy TV). Also I was plagued by buffering when I was trying to stream it the other day, so I wanted to see the whole thing unfold uninterrupted.

I cannot believe the amount of food she was eating. The portion of fried shrimp she shoveled into her face in the car after the grocery store visit - that was a family-sized portion. Likewise, the box of food that was delivered to the house - it looked like Chinese food.  Freddy and Schenee's mother each had a single portion in one of those plastic containers. And the mother's dish looked to be something with broccoli or snow peas, as you could see the green in it (although I'm guessing she's had a few 10,000 calorie days herself to look at her). The rest of the box of food was left on the bed for Schenee, and she started in on a gigantic portion of stir-fry noodles. Again, enough to feed a family.  And you know how it is with Chinese food - half an hour later, you're hungry again. So who could blame Schenee if she wanted another meal after that! That's not her fault. Plus, we all know how fried rice and chow mein turns to water that you can never pee out, it just adds another 30lbs every month.

I think Freddy did a really good job of taking care of her. Using a mild bleach solution would kill any bacteria lurking in the folds, and he also used a lot of talcum powder afterwards to keep her dry (there was a shot - blurred, thank God - of her bending over so he could powder her giant arse). She didn't seem to have the disgusting skin problems a lot of the 600-lb-ers have. Maybe the bleach cleanse was a legacy from when she had the flesh-eating bacteria she said she'd had as a teenager. Anyway, props to Freddy for keeping her in a decent state of hygiene. Their home also looked well-kept, and I can't imagine she had any input into that, other than yelling orders at Freddy and berating him if he missed a bit of the rug while vacuuming.

The only thing keeping her from being as vile as Steven Assanti is that her Freddy hasn't yet reached the point where he's had enough. If Freddy walked out on her she'd be left with carers, and there's no way they'd put up with that level of abuse.

I really hope there's a follow-up on her, but I doubt she'll expose herself again to the level of online abuse she's had from this TV appearance.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TwirlyGirly said:

. . . she was shown eating spaghetti and sauce out of a styrofoam takeout box

Given what else was in the takeout bag (Chinese food), I think that might have been lo mein.  Lots more sodium in lo mein than spaghetti.  That's why she has such water weight.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Given what else was in the takeout bag (Chinese food), I think that might have been lo mein.  Lots more sodium in lo mein than spaghetti.  That's why she has such water weight.

This is exactly why I probably shouldn't try to watch the program and participate in the live chat at the same time!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Wait a minute. Did the Reddit post actually say "dry pasta"? Or, did it say "pasta out of a box"? The reason I ask is because during the program she was shown eating spaghetti and sauce out of a styrofoam takeout box. I honestly don't think she - or anyone else- would eat DRY, uncooked pasta. Especially not someone who has a Freddy at their beck and call to boil water and cook it for them on demand.....

I've eaten dry ramen as a snack, but pasta noodles seem like they would be way too hard and tasteless. I don't see where they got the idea that she was eating it dry from the program. I did run across a few people saying that some do put extra sugar on cooked spaghetti to make it sweet and they were likening it to any dough based sweet. 

As for the takeout box, it looked like stir fried noodles to me. 

• Love 2

I wonder what scenes were cut out of the original episode in order to add the Supersized "bonus" scenes. I got the impression there was a lot less of her mother in Supersized, but my impressions aren't always good because I'm so doggone busy during the original episode with the Live Chat! I'm going to have to go back and watch the original - at least I haven't deleted it. I deleted Supersized right after watching it.

If I hadn't done that, I'd be able to go back and get the exact wording of one of the last bits of "insider information": it was something about her being on a medication that interferes with Vitamin K and keeps her from eating green leafy vegetables. That's coumadin/warfarin, a blood thinner. Wonder why she's on that? (I know why she's not on one of the blood thinners that don't interfere with Vitamin K - those suckers are freakin' expensive!)

• Love 1

While I'm waiting for the football to come on TV, I'm re-watching the Penny episode. Her BMI when she first went to see Dr Now was 85. But Schenee's BMI was, IIRC, 125, because she's only 5ft 1in tall. That has to be the highest BMI I've seen on My 600-lb life.

• Love 1