Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Schenee's Story

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Trees said:

I just found her GoFundMe. I reported it in violation of their terms because she is making false statements about "being dragged to Houston" and humiliated on TV.  She signed a contract and agreed to be on the show.  I encourage others to do this if it bothers you.  

Done.  Maybe she wants the money to fix the punctuation buttons on her computer or phone or whatever.  Her writing is shockingly bad.

Her mother called it when she gave Schenee the smackdown in Dr. Now's office.  The mother knew Schenee had zero chance of success.  So did Therapist Barbie. 

She threw away the chance of a lifetime with both hands and stuck her hands back out for a cash grab.

I didn't see any comments on the gofundme.  Darn.  I'm sorry I missed them.

• Love 14

Is it just me, or she doesn't actually say what she plans to use the money for in her Go Fund Me?

I don't often yell at the TV, but this episode had me doing that.  All the excuses about why she couldn't stay on the diet.  Please.  I know it's not easy to live in a hotel and eat well, but she definitely could have done better than she was doing.

• Love 1
On 4/7/2018 at 4:55 PM, aliya said:

They did say out of the box, but you're right. I did see her eat out of Styrofoam, so maybe that's what they meant. I know people use dry ramen in salad toppings, so I was kinda thinking maybe you could eat pasta like that, as icky as dry and boring as that would be.

I saw that too, but considering the junk food version of the Comstock Lode she’s surrounded by, I’m skeptical that she’d have to resort to that.

9 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I was flabbergasted by her BMI. Who has a BMI of 123? Holy Toledo, I knew it was time to change my eating habits when mine hit 40!

Her BMI is more than my actual weight...

• Love 12
11 hours ago, JunebugTx said:

Is it just me, or she doesn't actually say what she plans to use the money for in her Go Fund Me?

I don't often yell at the TV, but this episode had me doing that.  All the excuses about why she couldn't stay on the diet.  Please.  I know it's not easy to live in a hotel and eat well, but she definitely could have done better than she was doing.

I think she doesn't say because the plans are for them to just live (and eat) off that money. There is no way this money is going to any kind of weight loss program or surgery! 

• Love 2
Just now, ThereButFor said:

Her GoFundMe is gone! I wonder if she gets the $5 or being reported as fraudulent means it goes back to the donor?

I know a lot of people here and on other sites were going to report her. 

I think she doesn't get the money, but I don't know enough about Go fund me. 

16 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Her GoFundMe is gone! I wonder if she gets the $5 or being reported as fraudulent means it goes back to the donor?

I still see it when I go to her FB page and click on her GFM link. I did it just now and it was still there.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gardendiva said:

I still see it when I go to her FB page and click on her GFM link. I did it just now and it was still there.

As my grandmother used to say, “She’s got no shame on her face.”  What a piece of work.

1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

I think she doesn't say because the plans are for them to just live (and eat) off that money. There is no way this money is going to any kind of weight loss program or surgery! 

If you read her comment on the go fund me page, she said she doesn’t have a weight problem - she has other health problems!!!!  Oh that’s right, retaining water, I forgot

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Kid said:

As my grandmother used to say, “She’s got no shame on her face.”  What a piece of work.

If you read her comment on the go fund me page, she said she doesn’t have a weight problem - she has other health problems!!!!  Oh that’s right, retaining water, I forgot

I think her GFM comment was that she doesn't have "only" a weight problem; she has other health problems as well.  Funny how lugging over 600 pounds around can cause skin issues in her folds, pain in her joints, etc.  But those are not weight problems.  

#delusional

• Love 15
13 hours ago, toodles said:

Done.  Maybe she wants the money to fix the punctuation buttons on her computer or phone or whatever.  Her writing is shockingly bad.

She doesn't use apostrophes in her contractions, she is too lazy to hit the shift key to capitalize "I", she never uses commas or periods, and she even misspells "and" several times. I beg to differ with her opinion that she is knowledged. She most certainly is not very knowledged. That or she just can't be bothered to put together an intelligent writeup when asking people to hand her $50,000.

• Love 6

Well the Go Fund Me, the "English" is appalling. She says they dragged her to Houston to " hamiluate " her!!! OMG!

Instead of AND she writes AN. It's very bad. 

It does say what the fund is for- so "thee people can hear the real truth".  This is one sentence!

"To put my business out to hamiluate me for ratings this was not the real an true story an i would like you to "join the fight for schenee" its a fund i put together so thee people can hear the real truth an support my everyday struggles every one has a story like mine or diffrent an if your scared to share let me start let me be your voice."

She added an update about an hour ago with the above if you click on UPDATE you will see that, lol.

Edited by calpurnia99
  • Love 8
23 hours ago, Mothra said:

I think you're right.  The 1200 calorie diet is really a crash diet for these patients, and the goal is two-fold:  to get some weight off *fast*--and at 1200 cals/day, these super morbidly obese folks ought to be losing close to 100 lbs/month--to make surgery safer; and to make sure the patient is at least somewhat capable of limiting food intake, as a preview of what life is going to be like from now on, so the patient doesn't blow out the surgery with too much food.  Throwing therapy into the mix at this crucial point might be worse than pointless--the patient's understanding of why he/she eats so much might make them actually eat more, now that they know why they're doing it.

A woman I know from school had bypass surgery back in the early 2000s. She probably weighed over 400 pounds at the time and was under 5 feet tall (although her domineering personality made her seem taller... can't quite explain that one). She was in her thirties at the time and had not to my knowledge ever been on a diet or even talked about one. It wasn't in her vocabulary. She had complications after the surgery for which she blamed the doctor, and from what she described which had ellipsis after ellipsis, I got the impression that she kept trying to eat too much way too soon, repeatedly, after the surgery. This caused her to have setbacks, which caused her doctor to extend the period of the liquid diet, which of course she botched because she couldn't do it for a short amount of time, let alone an extended amount of time. She did lose about 150 pounds in spite of herself which she has now begun to gain back. She's not the most truthful person and we had to read between the lines of what she was saying. She has a husband too obese for the surgery, and she's basically the same kind of wife Schenee is. All in all very sad situation. Even at her "slimmest" (250-300), she called the surgery the worst mistake of her life. Husband has had several physical injuries and is too heavy for the surgery although he wants to have it. I understand why it's important that they establish that they have some form of self-control before these procedures. They could kill themselves otherwise. She's still ambulatory which is the only reason she's not at 600 pounds, I think.

2 hours ago, ThereButFor said:

It's back up again, but she appears to have disabled the comments section.

• Love 3

Hello, everyone.  I have been enjoying your posts for a long time, but today finally joined.  Last night I was reading your comments, and I laughed so hard, not only was I crying, but I got asthma.  But it was worth it.  The comment about God being her enabler, and Dr. Nowzaradan talking to him had me practically under the table.  I was roaring!  Then I read the comments on Schenee's Facebook page, and it all started up again.  I'll be so sad when the season ends.

Edited by knuckles491
mistake
  • Love 16
54 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

Well the Go Fund Me, the "English" is appalling. She says they dragged her to Houston to " hamiluate " her!!! OMG!

It does say what the fund is for- so "thee people can hear the real truth".  This is one sentence!

"To put my business out to hamiluate me for ratings this was not the real an true story an i would like you to "join the fight for schenee" its a fund i put together so thee people can hear the real truth an support my everyday struggles every one has a story like mine or diffrent an if your scared to share let me start let me be your voice."

She added an update about an hour ago with the above if you click on UPDATE you will see that, lol.

hamiluate... 

that's priceless! :D 

That and her endless sentences. She tries to load up her sentences with multiple words like the food on her fork, stopping right before the fork is about to break.

Or should I say endless sentence. I'm not sure there was more than one.

Didn't the wife in Ulysses speak in all one sentence. What was it, Molly? And wasn't she rather large? Sorry it's been ages since I read that book.

Molly Bloom... that was it. And even she had more than one sentence, but they were long. Very long.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 3

Maybe a Go Fund Me campaign would be more successful if people agreed to send her money AFTER she reaches a weight loss goal. Kind of like one of those pledges you make before a fundraising event, like $ 1 for each mile walked, etc.  I'd commit to sending a nickel for each pound lost (but I think I'm pretty safe from having to pay up.) 

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

hamiluate... 

that's priceless! :D 

That and her endless sentences. She tries to load up her sentences with multiple words like the food on her fork, stopping right before the fork is about to break.

Or should I say endless sentence. I'm not sure there was more than one.

Didn't the wife in Ulysses speak in all one sentence. What was it, Molly? And wasn't she rather large? Sorry it's been ages since I read that book.

Molly Bloom... that was it. And even she had more than one sentence, but they were long. Very long.

Love the fork analogy!  Schenee is just showing off how knowledged she is.

I don’t think James Joyce believed in punctuation which is one reason I never read anything he wrote (beyond what was forced on us in secondary school).   

• Love 2
1 hour ago, calpurnia99 said:

“ hamiluate” LoL even her spelling revolves around food.

• Love 14

She has raised $5 of her $50,000 goal yet this campaign has been shared 7,200 times from GoFundMe and 152 times from facebook (those comments under the people who shared it, lol!)  You would think with all that publicity she would be getting donations! The English just boggles the mind. I don't think she went to school. How could she have a High School diploma? She did say to Freddy that she was knowledged but then she went and hamuliated hersef on TV! 

Edited by calpurnia99
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Maybe a Go Fund Me campaign would be more successful if people agreed to send her money AFTER she reaches a weight loss goal. Kind of like one of those pledges you make before a fundraising event, like $ 1 for each mile walked, etc.  I'd commit to sending a nickel for each pound lost (but I think I'm pretty safe from having to pay up.) 

The truf is not Schenee's friend.  Neither is knowledged.

You know damn good and well she will post a picture of Beyonce in a couple of weeks and claim it's a miracle from God.  She lost all the weight and she looks just like Beyonce!  No one has enough intelligment to see through a plan like that.  At all.  She will have her hand out because she lost 50,000 lbs and show me the money.  Nickel a pound, right?

I think your $$ money is safe too.???

• Love 7

Maybe Schenee should take that whopping $5 and try taking some spelling and diction lessons.   My God, did the woman even attend school??  You sure wouldn't know it by the way she speaks or writes.   I found it interesting as well, that she didn't give a reason as to why she is raising money.  I guess it's just another Schenee scam.

I'm quite flustrated (love that new Schenee word) about the GoFund Me comments being gone.

Edited by Swiss
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, calpurnia99 said:

She has raised $5 of her $50,000 goal yet this campaign has been shared 7,200 times from GoFundMe and 152 times from facebook (those comments under the people who shared it, lol!)  You would think with all that publicity she would be getting donations! The English just boggles the mind. I don't think she went to school. How could she have a High School diploma? She did say to Freddy that she was knowledged but then she went and hamuliated hersef on TV! 

If you read Facebook the person who donated the $5 did so with a (now missing) comment to Schenee saying here’s some money now shut this thing down.

• Love 9

Pounders, 

Remember this Mod note about how Schenee's Facebook page is off topic?  

Pounders,

We know that Schenee's Facebook page is public.  We also know that it is not the topic of this thread.  The occasional tidbit is okay if it is directly related to the show.  Otherwise we are getting off topic.  

The same applies to her GoFundMe.  A little discussion is okay, but it's taking over the thread.  It didn't happen on the show.  So please move on to bleach baths, stealth pizza eating and other Schenee specials.

Thanks,

The M600LL Mods  

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, Swiss said:

I'm quite flustrated (love that new Schenee word) about the GoFund Me comments being gone.

Me too.????

Sorry.  I didn't see the mod post prior to my reply.  Is body bleach the new brain bleach?  Just askin'.

Edited by toodles

We need to come to some kind of forum consensus on the correct spelling of intelligement. Intelligment? Intellijment? Also, proper usage of our new words. I think it's that knowledged is something you ARE while intelligement is something you HAVE. 

These are the things I'm left contemplating. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ThereButFor said:

If you read Facebook the person who donated the $5 did so with a (now missing) comment to Schenee saying here’s some money now shut this thing down.

Thanks for the info.  I have no desire to read her FB page..lol.  Oops..apologies to the Mod if this is off-topic.

Edited by Swiss
5 hours ago, ThereButFor said:

don’t think James Joyce believed in punctuation which is one reason I never read anything he wrote (beyond what was forced on us in secondary school).   

Amen to that! I hate literary gimmicks. But, to James Joyce’s defense, he was doing it by intention. I doubt that Schenee was.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Kid said:

Amen to that! I hate literary gimmicks. But, to James Joyce his defense, he was doing it by intention. I doubt that Schenee was.

lol...my British Lit professor showed us the last couple pages of Ulysses but she didn't make us read it. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Trees said:

I just found her GoFundMe. I reported it in violation of their terms because she is making false statements about "being dragged to Houston" and humiliated on TV.  She signed a contract and agreed to be on the show.  I encourage others to do this if it bothers you.  

This GoFundMe is just ridiculous. Nobody "dragged" her to Houston, she went willingly, and you can't be "humiliated" on TV if you behave like a normal, rational person. She CHOSE to act like a psycho jackass.

• Love 4

Just dawned on me that Schenee’s 15 minutes is almost over. Tomorrow we get to witness the journey of yet another hopeful candidate for Dr. Now’s magic.

But I wonder, will tomorrow night’s episode feature a winner who shows enough determination and drive to get the surgery and start having hope for a new life? Or will it be another loser who can’t stop eating pizza long enough to lose the pounds necessary to qualify for surgery?

i really hope tomorrow we see a winner. Two episodes in a row like this last one would just be way too much for me to handle!! ?

• Love 5

When these people are inpatients on the controlled diets, do they do absolutely no therapy and just let the patient watch tv all day?

My grandmother was hospitalized repeatedly when she kept falling and the assisted care was worried she had hit her head. Every time they had her just sitting there for a week while they waited for the CT scan machine to have an open appointment. When she did get physical therapy, it was one hour a day, and none on weekends. That is what insurance and Medicare covered.

I am telling you this because my answer is Yes, these people are likely sitting in bed most of the day, with maybe an hour of physical therapy. That is the reality of the hospital. What they really need is in-patient rehab at an eating disorders clinic. Schenee was likely sleeping 12 hours at a shot and watching television. And she still lost like 80 pounds, which says something about how much she was eating when left to make her own choices.

• Love 8
50 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

My grandmother was hospitalized repeatedly when she kept falling and the assisted care was worried she had hit her head. Every time they had her just sitting there for a week while they waited for the CT scan machine to have an open appointment. When she did get physical therapy, it was one hour a day, and none on weekends. That is what insurance and Medicare covered.

I am telling you this because my answer is Yes, these people are likely sitting in bed most of the day, with maybe an hour of physical therapy. That is the reality of the hospital. What they really need is in-patient rehab at an eating disorders clinic. Schenee was likely sleeping 12 hours at a shot and watching television. And she still lost like 80 pounds, which says something about how much she was eating when left to make her own choices.

The participants really do need to start at a psychiatric clinic, and absolutely no weaseling out. The amount of big fat failures we’ve seen recently is not good. I was so disappointed when Schenee lost 70 lbs or whatever, was sent home with 22 lbs to go, and then gained a load of weight. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, dahling said:

These are the things I'm left contemplating. 

contemPLATEing.    I am just spec-a-lating on how Schenee would spill it.

10 hours ago, magemaud said:

Tune in tomorrow. Will we have a Winner or a WHINER? 

weiner?

• Love 2

I always get a kick out of when they say they're "working hard" in the hospital... meaning they're working hard at lying there getting fed three times a day.

The mentality of that type of person... it's just beyond me.

Not to defend these people and their behavior, but they are likely not allowed to get out of bed by themselves in the hospital. When my father had a stroke and was identified as a "fall risk", they literally put an alarm on his chair that would go off if his butt left the seat. I doubt Schenee was encouraged to just get up and try to move when she was in the hospital. For liability reasons, I would bet she was told to stay put unless someone was helping her. If she had gotten up and fallen in the hospital, you could just imagine the lawsuit she would have filed. 

That's not to say she couldn't have walked at home, or done more to help herself.  And I doubt Schenee would have been running down the hallway even if she was allowed. But the hospital does not want you doing anything that increases the risk you could sue them.

• Love 3

The truly "influriating" thing about Schenee and her willing or unwilling co-conspirator, Freddy, is that IMHO there was never any desire by Schenee to even try to lose weight and get healthy. I think her intention from the start was to deliver an epic reality tv performance, fail, and generate as much attention and interest as possible. Nevermind if that attention has been almost 100% negative.

Why? I believe it's because she has watched more than a few epic fails on M600PL and realized that those ratings driven whores at TLC will happily give her a follow-up "where are they now" show a la Steven and Justin ASSanti, Pauline, and others, driving more traffic to her social media accounts. Then, who knows? Will she even bother to try to lose weight? Will Freddy finally wake up and smell the coffee? A dimwit like her will probably think that some network, somewhere will be itching to give her a reality tv show. After all, these days it's a proven quick, lazy path to easy riches. Act like a complete douchebag, generate tons of attention and controversy, and boom, instant celebrity and sit back and let the money roll in.

Hey, it's certainly worked for her hero, Twitney.

• Love 7

Whitney Waythore is one of the most selfish people I've ever observed. And I can't figure out what her "message" is because she seems to get really pissed off when someone tries to suggest that she would be healthier if she quit stuffing herself like a Christmas turkey.

It's like, smoke crack, live hard, have fun, forget tomorrow... except she rarely has fun. That's kind of her message, except substitute cupcakes for crack.

She also gets pissed off when her "message" gets diluted or misrepresented in any way. 

• Love 9
12 hours ago, magemaud said:

Tune in tomorrow. Will we have a Winner or a WHINER? 

We could have one of each, it's a mother and daughter, I believe.

2 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

The participants really do need to start at a psychiatric clinic, and absolutely no weaseling out.

It would be fun to do mix & match, put 'em with each other's enabler, who'd have no compunction on letting them "starve" between meals.
And if you keep complaining, you get---ERICA'S SISTER!

• Love 5

Anyone else hoping and praying that tonight's episode tops sha---shee---shoo--ska--- whatever the Hell her name is? I'd really hate to let that waste of space be reigning queen... don't let us down, TLC!  I got my snacks and my live chat typing fingers ready!!!

• Love 2