Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Schenee's Story

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Hellohappylife said:

She was just all around horrible. 

I really struggled to understand why her family or husband bothered giving her the time. Money can only offer you so much & I doubt her monthly checks are providing a life of adventure & luxury. Unless you count trips to the drive thru.

How does she even have the nerve to insult Dr.Now & say he knows nothing?  Meanwhile I don’t see her having a medical agree. She doesn’t even have work History. In fact it just makes her look like the idiot. She claims to be this educated person,who knows how the human body works,then why is she the one over 600 pounds?  She hasn’t even seen her own body parts in years. She wants to be a child & block dr.now‘s number? Fine let TLC block that check. 

She knows nothing about marriage. You don’t insult your spouse when you’re in a shit mood,or when they can’t find your freakin bleach even when they tried. Putting down your husband because he currently has no income coming in & you do, is just wrong, most man are already feeling down about not supporting the family,he doesn’t need to be reminded by his 700 pound wife ,you need to be supportive & not a bitch. 

It’s not just “Your Money” your not “supporting him” you are equals. 

I find it hard to believe that they are actually legally married.

Only positive thing she has to offer the world is the gift of not being able to reproduce & saving some poor innocent child from her nastiness. I know that’s horrible to say but the truth hurts sometimes. 

What would she even do with an infant?

she can’t get out of a bed or chair without help. She could never be alone with it.. as I posted earlier, in case of fire or emergency she couldn’t manage to get up, get to the baby and get out of the house. 

Re Freddy and the bleach, she acted so superior to him. Trying to impress him (and viewers, cause she was acutely aware she was on camera) that she may be fat and unable to get it herself but she knew where it  was and Freddy couldn’t follow her simple directions to get it so no one should think he’s so much better than her.

• Love 24

I've been thinking of this 'too busy' for her appointment thing.  I guess these people never really internalize that they are killing themselves. Therefore, there's no real need to see Dr. Now. They can do it all on their own.  But, if they had cancer and needed radiation or chemo, or they needed a broken leg set, etc., they wouldn't miss appointments for that. They wouldn't think they know more than the oncologist. But when it comes to food and their bodies, yup, they know it all. 

• Love 7

I look forward to future episode threads when new users will encounter words like knowledged, intelligment, and flustrated and wonder what the heck is going on. 

• Love 24
(edited)
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Just heard her tell Dr. Now that God put her on this “erf” and he’ll take her off. God’s gonna need lots of help to get her off this “erf”. That’s if she’s going up there and not down there!

Edited 2 hours ago by iwasish.

Lol! "Erf" imagine if she hadn't graduated at 16 and gone to college??!

Edited by Pretty5Vacant
Spelling error
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, cynic said:

I look forward to future episode threads when new users will encounter words like knowledged, intelligment, and flustrated and wonder what the heck is going on. 

If they’re regular viewers of these type shows or any of the daily paternity/divorce or small claims court shows, they’re already familiar with such linguistic abominations.

• Love 10

People here are referring to her FB page. I found it right after My 600Lb. Life just finished airing, before she had a chance to clean up the page or delete nasty comments. One of the first comments made was from probably a friend or family member who said something like “You got this”. In reply to that comment someone said something that received over 80 “likes”. I wished I had screenshotted it so I could relate it exactly, but it said something like, “You ain’t got nothing but high blood pressure and a bad attitude”. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. That post is long gone now, sadly.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

... she was in one of those early TLC specials (when they were just figuring out that we liked fat people and dwarves, although I find nothing interesting in watching the little people... t

OMG!!!! Hysterical....thanks for basically describing my life!

A couple thoughts to add:

*Power to Freddy for taking a two hour shower...after NOT giving her a 2 hour bath.......1) I'm sure it took close 2 hours handle her morning bath & hygiene.  2) He needs a 2 hour showering after all the fold digging and 3) all these bad things in their lives is the root for their overeating.....since everyone has more good things.....didn't she have anything positive like a fun birthday party, getting a license, having a loving family, her faith, first kiss, the prom she went to, fell in love......so was it......the good times leading to overeating?     Chicken or the egg concept.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

WHAT'S UP WITH THE DOGS?

I noticed at least two of them in that little cage outside the house.

Why would you even HAVE a dog if you're going to treat it like that?

She thinks she didn't like going out in public before? Wait until the whole world knows about that.

I hope someone takes those dogs away from her and put them in a loving home. Please.....

THANK YOU! This kind of crap makes me throat stompy. It is not a hamster, it is a DOG, and they shouldn't live in cages. They need love and attention, they are very attached to their people. If you cannot commit to a dog, then don't GET a dog!!! 

Makes me flustrated that some people aren't knowledged enough to care of their pets, even if they have lots of intelligement in other areas. (that last sentence was for She-nay-nay and Freddy, in case they read this!) 

• Love 10

Just finished watching the supersized version. There was a bonus scene of them with a nutritionist. At the end, they were so proud of how well they did. I'm not sure why, since all they did was watch while the nutritionist threw out the food they shouldn't have had in the house at that point anyway. And clearly they didn't end up following her instructions. Gah, they're delusional. 

Speaking of delusional, before the episode, TLC ran a rerun of Pauline. Holy crap, I've heard about it, but never seen it. Wow, she was heinous too. Watching these back to back was a rough day. TLC shoulda run some kind of warning!

• Love 15
7 hours ago, LocalGovt said:

Am I the only one who heard Dr. Now say, "I believe in God."??? Sorry, have not read through all the pages yet.....maybe you already discussed this.

I heard him say it. She didn't have an answer for that. She was hoping he'd say no, and then she'd have the perfect reason to tell him how awful he was and that this is why he couldn't be her doctor anymore. When he didn't say "No, I don't believe in God", she didn't know what to do, and got even more belligerent because her ploy didn't work.

And F*** YOU Schenee for using the phrase "have a blessed day" in a sarcastic, insulting way right before hanging up on someone. To some of us, that phrase has MEANING. And YOU claim to be one of those people!!! Hypocritical bitch.

Just my view here, but I believe God forgives all of our failings. But ONLY if we are truly sorry and can admit we were wrong to do those things. This heifer ain't sorry for NOTHIN'. She is ALWAYS right. She wanted Dr. Now to apologize to HER!!! He didn't DO anything wrong, Miss Verbally Abusive Phone Call, YOU did.

• Love 14

She does absolutely nothing yet she blamed "stress" for missing appointments, not seeing a counselor, not dieting and not exercising. She even said she was stressed WATCHING others unload the van while she sat in the front seat eating chips. She  thinks people really do believe her lies and excuses. I doubt anyone this deep in denial could ever change.

• Love 12
(edited)

I actually had some hope early on when Mama Schenee was laying down the truth. Oh well. I almost fell off the couch when Freddy jumped up to say, "It was me! I ate the pizza!" It reminded me of the scene in "Chicago" when Amos takes the murder rap for Roxie Hart.

If sugar on spaghetti tastes anything like noodle kugel (casserole of cooked noodles, cottage cheese, eggs, sugar, raisins, cinnamon), then it might be delicious. Pasta is made of eggs and flour, just like pancakes or crepes, and pancakes and crepes are mighty tasty with sugar.

Re Schenee knowing better about medicine than Dr. Now...she knows more about physics, too. The laws of thermodynamics and the constancy of matter don't apply to her. She's the only object in the universe that can attain mass out of nothing.

Edited by IvySpice
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
23 minutes ago, LeesburgLee said:

I actually work in the field of Knowledge Management. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to work "I am knowledged!" Into my next team meeting... 

Don’t actually say it, just walk in wearing a hat or button with that on it and wear it the whole time.

• Love 14

The absolute only good thing that comes of me watching this show is that I rededicate myself to eating healthfully and well.  

Well, one more thing...I gave The Felons, aka my two cats, special loving and rubbing and a little treat.  I can't think about those dogs.  It makes my heart hurt.

Free Freddy!

13 minutes ago, IvySpice said:

sugar on spaghetti

I thought it was to cut the acidity of tomato sauce?

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, NeitherSparky said:

Don’t actually say it, just walk in wearing a hat or button with that on it and wear it the whole time.

Oooooooo... I like that! Thank you!

We could start a whole Cafe Press store with the quotes from this episode alone! 

• Love 10
15 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

If she is a real believer, she would know gluttony is considered a sin. The woman ate ALL THE TIME. 

Omg. I'm laughing so hard at your comment

I just watched this. I dont know where to start. I wonder how these people are married. She had some damn nerve to speak to Dr. NOW LIKE THAT. I dont know how he deals with it. I'm glad he didn't want her apology 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

She was just all around horrible. 

I really struggled to understand why her family or husband bothered giving her the time. Money can only offer you so much & I doubt her monthly checks are providing a life of adventure & luxury. Unless you count trips to the drive thru.

How does she even have the nerve to insult Dr.Now & say he knows nothing?  Meanwhile I don’t see her having a medical degree. She doesn’t even have work History. In fact it just makes her look like the idiot. She claims to be this educated person,who knows how the human body works,then why is she the one over 600 pounds?  She hasn’t even seen her own body parts in years. She wants to be a child & block dr.now‘s number? Fine let TLC block that check. 

She knows nothing about marriage. You don’t insult your spouse when you’re in a shit mood,or when they can’t find your freakin bleach even when they tried. Putting down your husband because he currently has no income coming in & you do, is just wrong, most man are already feeling down about not supporting the family,he doesn’t need to be reminded by his 700 pound wife ,you need to be supportive & not a bitch. 

It’s not just “Your Money” your not “supporting him” you are equals. 

Only positive thing she has to offer the world is the gift of not being able to reproduce & saving some poor innocent child from her nastiness. I know that’s horrible to say but the truth hurts sometimes. 

How can someone her size get pregnant or give birth? 

• Love 2

She could use a little "knowleded" about the cost of a funeral for 700 lb person - special order over-sized coffin, double burial plot, flat bed truck for transport and a crane (how dignified) to offload her waterlogged carcass into her grave. Who will pay for that? You can bet it's not going to be Freddie.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Darknight said:

I just watched this. I dont know where to start. I wonder how these people are married. She had some damn nerve to speak to Dr. NOW LIKE THAT. I dont know how he deals with it. I'm glad he didn't want her apology 

WOW... that was horrible. I was raging at the screen. My big WTF.. she seemed to have a zillion "friends' helping her out.  First question... how does that get so many friends helping her out and second question, were they paid caretakers?

• Love 2

So, I'm watching What Not To Wear this morning (What???? My tv was on TLC when I went to bed.)  The subject is a teacher, who was complaining about how hard the process was.  I rewound 3 times to check whether she said "flustrated."   But, no, she said she was FUSTRATED.   Then she said "I did good."   

Did I mention she was a teacher???? 

I weep for the future. 

• Love 18
6 hours ago, cynic said:

We've got quite the lexicon!  Not to mention the Pee Pad Wontons, Owww Mah Laigs, etc., etc.  

• Love 11
10 hours ago, WhitneyWhit said:

I'm finally watching this week's episode and I just have to say that I don't condone shaming, but I'm always confused as to what reaction they think they're going to get at the grocery store? So many of them talk about how humiliating it is, but they can't walk through the grocery store due to their weight yet they're buying cases of soda, sides of bacon, and enough snack foods to own stock in Little Debbie and Frito Lay, I mean, hell I would look, too.

I am secretly judgemental about the contents of people's shopping carts anyway. Bet I'm not the only one ...

• Love 15
6 hours ago, Kenzie said:

She does absolutely nothing yet she blamed "stress" for missing appointments, not seeing a counselor, not dieting and not exercising. She even said she was stressed WATCHING others unload the van while she sat in the front seat eating chips. She  thinks people really do believe her lies and excuses. I doubt anyone this deep in denial could ever change.

While consuming a whole bag of chips that she kept saying how nasty they were, if they had been good home girl would've ate the bag they came in ? 

• Love 9

I am secretly judgmental about the contents of people's shopping carts anyway. 

A man once commented that my cart looked so much healthier than his.  "Yeah, my son likes broccoli, but it's really expensive."   I was silently doing the math on the price of all the potato chips in his cart, then dividing by the price of broccoli.

• Love 18
9 hours ago, jpc1 said:

I had to work late last night and couldn't watch live, but I could keep up with y'all, so I've been looking forward to watching the train wreck for myself today.  Did anyone notice, right after Schmuck-nee does the second weigh-in (goal was 665 - 30 = 635; actual was 665 + 28 = 693) and sits back down while saying in the voice-over, "Dass not whuh' I esspecked tuh see," the little smirk on the weigh-in nurse's face, followed by a full-on smile and muffled snicker as Schmuck-nee lumbers back into the wheelchair.  I think that's the first time I've ever seen that nurse play it any way but totally deadpan.  I'm thinking she was already done with Schmuck-nee at that point.

Unrelated question about the same nurse:  Is she related to Dr. Now, like a daughter or niece or something?  I see a family resemblance.

I LOVE that nurse. I noticed the snarky look from her too. Usually she just has this "you wouldn't believe the shit I've seen" world-weary look on her face. 

• Love 17
6 hours ago, LeesburgLee said:

I actually work in the field of Knowledge Management. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to work "I am knowledged!" Into my next team meeting... 

Tell your co-workers that you are now all working in Knowledged Intelligement.

• Love 23
14 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

Sorry, I’m on my phone and don’t know how to just quote part, but I noticed you specifically mentioning JUSTIN, not Steven, Assanti, and I have to say ME TOO! For some reason he annoyed me worse than his psycho brother.

that is all.

Oh, I'm sorry but I did mean Steven! I accidentally got them mixed up at the time of writing that. But yeah, he got on my nerves too.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

Beats Lisa,  Pauline and Penny...hands down.  How are people raised that they feel so entitled, are so spoiled, have zero sense of shame or reality, honesty or kindness?    GOD, HOW I HATE THIS BEEOTCH!!!   

I'm thinking she beats Lisa, Pauline, Penny, the Assanti bros and James K... COMBINED.  (Did I leave anyone out?)

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

How does she even have the nerve to insult Dr.Now & say he knows nothing?  Meanwhile I don’t see her having a medical degree. She doesn’t even have work History. In fact it just makes her look like the idiot. She claims to be this educated person,who knows how the human body works,then why is she the one over 600 pounds?  She hasn’t even seen her own body parts in years. She wants to be a child & block dr.now‘s number? Fine let TLC block that check. 

She doesn't have work history and she's not much good at history in general, including her personal history. She constantly misrepresented facts. She's what shrinks would politely refer to as "an inaccurate historian."

And, I doubt they are legally married as well. Probably the type for whom getting married means eating a bundt cake and changing your Facebook status.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Quof said:

A man once commented that my cart looked so much healthier than his.  "Yeah, my son likes broccoli, but it's really expensive."   I was silently doing the math on the price of all the potato chips in his cart, then dividing by the price of broccoli.

When I was a kid, a friend of mine was constantly eating the yogurt from our fridge. My mom never minded. I found out that her mom always bought huge gallon sized buckets of ice cream because it was cheaper than yogurt.

This woman drove a new Mercedes, owned more than one floor-length mink coat (eew), and spent many summer weeks with her husband in Europe.

• Love 5
(edited)
6 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

We watched the supersized episode last night (ironic name for anything EXCEPT the "star" of the show).  

I don't mean to diminish anyone's bad life experiences, but comparing Schenee's being molested ONCE when she was five to the 12 YEARS of molestation I went through from 4-16 (while my mother chose to look the other way) . . . I guess I should weigh over a ton.  But I feel like "living well is the best revenge." 

And, boy, have I lived a life of revenge.  Schenee "dreams of going on a cruise."  We're leaving on our 18th cruise in 2 weeks.  REVENGE!!!!

Thank you for sharing this, AZ. I'm so sorry to hear about what you have been through... especially the cold way your mom betrayed you!

Also, I think it's fantastic the way you are living your life because living well truly is the best revenge!

IMHO, people like Schenee give survivors of abuse a bad name. Instead of helping herself, she's been sitting and stewing in her pain for years. If you live in the United States, you can get help. There are many forms of it available, from good therapists to trusted friends.

Schenee would make it look like survivors of abuse are completely unhinged, lazy slugs, blaming their poor and often criminal choices on what they've been through, in other words, the abuse excuse. It's no excuse for living a depraved life. And yes, I would call eating to the point where she needs someone else to wipe her ass for her a bit depraved. But in her mind, she's allowed to be this way because she was abused.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Thank you for sharing this, AZ. I'm so sorry to hear about what you have been through... especially the cold way your mom betrayed you!

Also, I think it's fantastic the way you are living your life because living well truly is the best revenge!

Thanks, Coach.  I

BTW, I've come up with what I think is a great phonetic "nickname" for Schenee . . . "O'Schenee" (pronounced Oceanay).  It would take an ocean of water retention to make her weigh almost 700 pounds.

• Love 9
16 hours ago, kimoralee said:

Hmm..so I wanted to read the snarky comments on her Facebook page but as of 5:17 pm EST, I got "This page is not available. The link you followed may be broken or the page may have been removed"  message when I tried to look her up.. Dammit! Smh

It's there. 

https://www.facebook.com/schenee.murry

And she actually has posted about the show.

To all of our facebook family an friends me an my great husband Fred SwaggedOut Hawkins are great and doing very fine we are blessed an God continues to bless us so don't judge us cause the show get to know me then judge your self Godbless

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Momof2boyz said:

It's there. 

https://www.facebook.com/schenee.murry

And she actually has posted about the show.

To all of our facebook family an friends me an my great husband Fred SwaggedOut Hawkins are great and doing very fine we are blessed an God continues to bless us so don't judge us cause the show get to know me then judge your self Godbless

Note to self.  College don't always make you edumacated.

• Love 18

I thought it was to cut the acidity of tomato sauce?

Commercial spaghetti sauce already has tons of sugar in it. Google the ingredients of Ragu, Prego, etc. It seems far-fetched to me that Schenee was worried about the balance of flavors in Freddy's homemade sauce, and unless I missed them, there were no tomatoes or basil in the cart. If she's not putting sugar on the spaghetti, then my next guess is that the sugar is the reward for eating her spaghetti (i.e. the healthy main dish vs. the dessert).

• Love 7

In case anyone was wondering about her dog who was kept in the cage outside of her house, on her FB she claims it was because the dog barked too much and the crew needed "quiet" time. She gave the dog away -- and the dog was killed and discarded by whomever took it. 

Just another uplifting story courtesy of Schenee. 

(I am retelling the anecdote based on her punctuation-free rambling.)

Just now, Giant Misfit said:

In case anyone was wondering about her dog who was kept in the cage outside of her house, on her FB she claims it was because the dog barked too much and the crew needed "quiet" time. She gave the dog away -- and the dog was killed by whomever took it. 

Just another uplifting story courtesy of Schenee. 

Probably just another story reflecting the guilt Schenee wants the rest of the world to feel about all the awful things that have caused her to weigh over 650 pounds.  "The crew made me give my dog away because it barked.  The person I gave it to killed it.  So the crew killed my dog.  And the rest of the world is at fault.  And I'm going to have some spaghetti with sugar because of my stress."

• Love 16

I think this episode made me the most rage  I've ever felt for a 600-pounder.  Ever.  And I've been in the trenches since the beginning.  Speaking of trenches, can Freddie not find anything better to do with his life than wipe this asshole's asshole?  I feel like Dr. Now exhibited more restraint and class than I could have EVER EVER EVER.  The minute she started mentioning God and threatening him with other doctors, I would have told her to get her ass over to them right quick.  BYE.  Please.  God is rolling his divine eyes with this one.  

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, Bugfrey Von said:

I think this episode made me the most rage  I've ever felt for a 600-pounder.  Ever.  And I've been in the trenches since the beginning.  Speaking of trenches, can Freddie not find anything better to do with his life than wipe this asshole's asshole?  I feel like Dr. Now exhibited more restraint and class than I could have EVER EVER EVER.  The minute she started mentioning God and threatening him with other doctors, I would have told her to get her ass over to them right quick.  BYE.  Please.  God is rolling his divine eyes with this one.  

I think Freddie digs really big women. I don't think he wants to see her be especially thin. 

• Love 3

Just the fact that she did NOTHING to lose ANY amount of weight (except for when she was hospitalized) shows me that they only went on this show for attention, money (?), publicity, etc... She probably thinks she'll get a reality show like that other hotel with feet that's on TLC...

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, leFay said:

Just the fact that she did NOTHING to lose ANY amount of weight (except for when she was hospitalized) shows me that they only went on this show for attention, money (?), publicity, etc... She probably thinks she'll get a reality show like that other hotel with feet that's on TLC...

What is this "hotel with feet" thing I've been seeing?  I understand maybe 'refrigerator with feet,' but don't get the hotel reference.

2 minutes ago, aliya said:

What is this "hotel with feet" thing I've been seeing?  I understand maybe 'refrigerator with feet,' but don't get the hotel reference.

I first heard that expression from an elderly male co-worker about 15 years ago when he'd describe morbidly obese customers who were a pain in the ass and decided to use it since then!  I guess in the case of these 600#+ people, a hotel is much larger than a refrigerator... 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, jvr said:

To be frank, I think they would have to cremate her and maybe chop her up into pieces to do it. Putting her in the ground wouldn't be worth the effort. Would that go against her faith or her gods plan?

I have read stories about the problems when cremating very fat people.  The fat itself is the problem.   If you get my drift.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, RayAdverb said:

I have a sister in law with the same name as this week's guest.  It's spelled differently but pronounced the same.  Physically, she's the opposite.  My sister in law is a short and skinny white woman.

I don't understand why it took them so long to find housing.  When I moved out to Indianapolis a year and a half ago, I went apartment shopping via Apartments.com.  Narrowed it down to a couple options, then signed all the leasing paperwork through the mail.  I stayed at a motel one night upon my arrival, and this was merely because it was 10 PM and the leasing office was, of course, closed.

Maybe they were trying to get Section 8 housing and there was a big wait?  I dunno.  Most other participants don't have this kind of trouble. 

I remember after she spent that time in the hospital on the controlled diet and she lost the weight, she briefly seemed exuberant and determined to make it.  I wasn't buying it, but I think she was.  Schenee, like all the participants who fail at this, want to lose weight, in the same sense I want to be wealthy.  We want it, but don't want to put in any effort to that goal.  I'd rather win the lottery or just have some mega billionaire write me a huge check.  I don't expect this to happen, or think I deserve it, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it.

If I recall correctly, Freddy explained that "we lookin' for a place that ain't all nasty." 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

I have read stories about the problems when cremating very fat people.  The fat itself is the problem.   If you get my drift.

I don't even want to try to imagine. 

• Love 1