Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: Gouls Just Wanna Have Fun

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

I was sickened when I saw Luann in that costume.

It was blackface in my opinion, the only difference is its the 2018 version of it.

She tried to lie her way thru it on WWHL tonight and only dug herself a deeper hole. 

She is dumb and ignorant and so for her to think that was a great idea only proves my point.

She expects Carole to call her? She called Carole a pedophile.  Carole was right, she owes everyone an apology for her gloating and non-stop obnoxious behavior.

She straight up apologized if she offended anyone with that costume on WWHL tonight. 

• Love 23

Random observations...Bethenny's driver has lovely, manicured hands. I rr'd to see when he was cuddling the pups. Bethenny's Barbie was reminiscent of her Roller Girl costume from past seasons. And I was wondering if they would address the death of class act Bobby Zarin and it appears that BF attended the funeral. Finally...as always.....Bethenny overkill.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, film noire said:

"I'll roast a chicken and take out two bottles of wine - no, four bottles of wine - and we'll tell each other our deepest darkest secrets and get into my bed and watch Ghost Hunters" -- I would pay good money (somewhere between Carole's 10 grand and Ramona's 3K) to watch that night go down ; )

It was Tinsley's 10 grand.

• Love 10
(edited)
5 hours ago, Sherilea43 said:

I cannot stand Bethanny. Pat yourself on the back once again. " everyone saw I did it, myself, I did it!" Ughhhh But doing charity isn't about being recognized? Ok, then why did you plaster it on Instagram over and over and have to come running out of the gates in the first th to make sure we all knew what you did for the victims of the Hurricane? You could raise awareness without the details of what you pulled off. Not everyone can afford to charter a plane you twit! Also, was it necessary to mention the amount of money that Tinsly donated and then Ramona's. Shady mess that ego maniac!

Believe me, I'm right there with you on suspecting the worst of Bethenny & particularly on her motives of doing pretty much anything.  I mean, Jeez, discussing what other people choose to donate is crass & tacky -- and an invasion of privacy.  It's a typical Bethenny move -- thoughtless & nasty as hell. 

My first thought was, given how I'm so used to thinking the worst of Bethenny, that she did this to make herself to look way better than her castmates.  But no, I don't think that was it.  I kinda suspect she was poking at them -- to donate more to this extremely worthy effort.  Still think it's a tacky thing to do, but she was doing it for such a good cause, I'm OK with her nasty shit -- at least this time, in this situation.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 7
(edited)

Decided to…not had to. JMO

Yeah, but this is Luann we're talking about. I'm not sure if the thought crossed her mind, that she could go as Diana Ross with just a wig and outfit and nothing else.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 10
(edited)
58 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Yeah, but this is Luann we're talking about. I'm not sure if the thought crossed her mind, that she could go as Diana Ross with just a wig and outfit and nothing else.

Or that she could go as any number of caucasian female singers, many of whom oddly enough, are still living.  It was such a bad costume, that I had no idea who she was trying to portray.  For an instant, I thought Jackie Brown.  Certainly not Miss Diana Ross.  As if.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

In 15 minutes NewYork managed to be far more interesting/entertaining than anything on BH this season. 

Exactly! I was excited to finally see the ladies who know how to bring it, unlike BH's snoozefest.

• Love 12

Going back and forth between “current time” and flashbacks and “future time” with the talking heads, it was jarring that every single one of these women had three different faces! And when the flashbacks contained multiple years, add on multiple face options. The amount of plastic surgery is unreal—EVERY year they have something done?! The worst new look is “future” Sonja in the talking heads with her terrible facelift that had to have been done by the same plastic surgeon that did Ramona’s. Sonja now has the “crazy eyes.” Why, Sonja?!? She looks so much prettier in “current time” and flashbacks than the “future” new “surprised iguana” look.

• Love 16
9 hours ago, Pickles said:

Starting off the show with Bethenny telling us how wonderful and charitable she is.

I think she did something really good.  Now having said that did I hear her correctly stating it was her organization giving her an award?   That is not an award-that is you saying how great you are.  

• Love 5
7 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

On this franchise there is no one  that I detest, like there is on RHOBH (Dorito) 

I was just thinking the same thing yesterday.  NY is my favorite because there's no one on this franchise that I have to FF through.  I enjoy them all.  I'm so glad we got the same exact cast as last season.  Last season was a roit!!  And no newbies!!  I hate when you get a newbie and the almost entire first episode is about them so you can get to know them.  I hate that!  I wanna see what my girls have been up to not some woman I have no clue about.

7 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

I have missed Ramona and her clueless delusions!

I almost fell off the couch onto the floor laughing at her speaking into Lu's fake costume microphone at the party like she was being interviewed for some real news show or that the audio was off for some reason during filming.

Aaah Ramona.  My favorite.  How I've missed her!  lol

Ok, so what was up with Luann saying she suffered for 2 years?   Wasn't she only married for 6 months?  Prior to her getting married she was telling everyone how happy she was and how in love she was, that's why she got married.  If she was suffering the whole time then she should NOT have ever walked down that aisle.  Somewhere, somehow she got screwed up in the head and made some really bad choices.  I hope she can snap out of it.

• Love 19
(edited)

I'm so  happy this show is back. It feels like a fantastic lover is back and bringing me "coffee" every morning,  that's how thrilled I am.

Sonja, yowza WTH is going on in that th? 

Ramona still a snob that is rude beyond words. I can't stand her but she did look good as Brittany 

Carol running is definitely Phoebe Buffet,  lol, I died watching her run.Carole  randomly smoking while the rest of them were screaming and totally sloshed was hilarious. 

Luann I'm embarrassed for you, that's really all I have ....oh except that wig, holy hell! That's wasn't even what Diana Ross' hair looked like but I'll just leave it at that.

Tinsley, love the shade she threw at Carole,  "I'm not "sure what you're eating these days'. Since so many said Carole ate vegan   with Adam, and junk pre Adam. I think they really like each other as friends(C&T )and make more sense as girlfriends, than Bethany and Carole do. 

Bethany good on her for the all the charity work. If people need to humble Bragg,  so be it. As long as people are getting help.  I feel bad about her dog. Thats never easy on anyone who loved their pet. It is heartbreaking.  I do Wonder what's going on with Bethany and Carole.? 

Dorinda, damn woman. Drink some water between cocktails. It will absolutely help you not be a drunken sloppy mess. As Dorinda bitched and moaned (and proceeded to get  a drunken mess) about Sonja not coming over , did Dorinda ever mingle with her other guests?  She seemed to stay in that spot and drink and drink never greeting or talking to anyone but the howives. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 13

From the previews, it just looks to me like it's going to be a season of them screaming at each other, but we'll see. I hope not.  I have read that this season's showrunner is the same one that Atlanta has.  I don't watch Atlanta but from what I gather, this season has been a disaster.

Other than that:

Sonja looked awful in the TH with the red dress.  I almost didn't recognize her.

I also thought party guests were supposed to come as a living famous person.  LuAnn was way off (in more ways than one) as Diana Ross. 

It appears that Nasty Bethenny has resurfaced.  Her comment to Ramona -something along the lines of "Call me when you've accomplished something" was way out of line and Ramona, for all her faults didn't deserve that.  Way to empower women, Bethenny.  Put them down every chance you get.  And while I applaud her good works, it was very tacky to mention how much anyone donated.  Actually, it's more than tacky, it's just plain wrong - unless she checked with them first - many people would prefer to keep that information private.

For some reason, Sonja's version of "How I Spend My Summer Vacation" rang false to me.   I think there is more to it, but whatever.

Carole still gets on my nerves, continually trying to show everyone how hip, cool and aware she is. 

• Love 21

What did Ramona do to her face? her face in the TH looks especially awful.

Always count on Dorinda getting drunk.  :)

Tinsley living in a hotel just seems lazy? she has money. Seems like she likes having people do things for her i.e cook her food and clean up after her. 

I thought Luann looked great in her TH. Her blackface on the other hand was so cringe. 

Ramona does seem jealous of Bethenny but at the same time it doesnt take much for B to jump on Ramona whenever she says something. Looking for reasons to go on the attack. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Batwings said:

I hope they can integrate the Lu/Camel flashback into every season. LOL

If they could give me THAT, "who are you to get me wet???", and ANYTHING from Scary Island once a year...I'd be one happy lady. 

8 hours ago, gatopretoNYC said:

Also, did I hear wrong? I thought Dorinda said the costumes were supposed to be famous people who are still alive. Lucy & Ricky? Amelia Earheart? Was John supposed to be a particular famous S.W.A.T. person? Also, Barbie is not a person. Sheesh.

I heard Dorinda say, "Alive or dead". I agree about Bethenny's and John's costumes, though. Stupid. 

• Love 14
9 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I misunderstood Sonja (maybe I was distracted by her really bad "Lucy" makeup and her wig with the tissue hanging out all over....) - I thought she said she wanted something WITHOUT alcohol, LOL!!  

I thought she said that, too. 

52 minutes ago, backhometome said:

Tinsley living in a hotel just seems lazy? she has money. Seems like she likes having people do things for her i.e cook her food and clean up after her. 

Sounds pretty good to me!

• Love 23
4 hours ago, BBHN said:

Nothing wrong going as a non-Caucasian singer, she just needed to be more aware of how certain things would be perceived.

If she really wanted to go as Diana Ross, she should have done something a bit more well known. Big hair, a sequined 70s style dress, and maybe a matching feather boa.

Something like this...

GettyImages-467371982.jpg?itok=zcyTaET8&

Exactly! I was like where's the long flowy hair?? That's her signature!  What a dope.

• Love 16
(edited)
On 4/5/2018 at 2:15 AM, bref said:

I don't get how SheriLea's observations are ugly or closed-hearted. A lot of people agree with her--me, for instance. Humility is a good quality. Beth lacks it. Doesn't mean we don't appreciate what she did, but her bringing attention to it is as off-putting to me as filming herself sobbing over her dog. (And no, I didn't like it when other people did it either.)

This is not a forum for criticizing other posters, by the way. We are supposed to confine our remarks to the people on the TV box. 

Where have you been all my RHoNY life ? ;)

~wait...did i just sound like tom at the regency bar?

Edited by film noire
  • Love 16
10 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Well, Ramona had just got done insinuating that Bethenny wasn't very accomplished, because her house wasn't on the right side of the highway. It was a very snobby thing to say; 

I think Ramona and Bethenny are so much alike and they realize this which is why they can never truly hate each other, just annoy the piss out of each other.  It's a pleasure to watch!

• Love 12

First, I am not sure how I missed the information that NY was starting a new season...how did that happen? And second, I know Luann has had a rough year but that is no excuse for her to wear that awful red jump suit for the opener, she needs a waistline but yet she favors those unflattering jumpsuits.  Now you are all wondering how THAT is my take away from this season so far. LOL.

• Love 6

I'm already sick to death of Bitter Carole. She's never totally forgiven Luann for all of the stuff that went down when she and Adam first started dating and holding a grudge like that on a show like this is tiresome. It would have been a totally human thing for her to do to send Luann a text or something when she found out about the divorce. Even Bethenny reached out and she's had more beef with Lu than the rest combined. I think Carole realized that she was in the wrong and had no other defense other than sputtering back that Lu should have reached out when she heard about her breakup with Adam. RME.

Can't wait to hear everything about the breakup with Adam. It must really suck to be dating someone for a couple of years and then be reduced to the occasional morning fuck.

Ramona didn't seem drunk to me at all at the Halloween party. Until she (hilariously) dissed Bethenny's new highway home in the Hamptons, she was well-behaved and cracking me up with her facial expressions. I loved her dig about Bethenny's place because you know that it really burned Bethenny that it was all on camera, her just-off-the-highway home that she'd planned to brag about.

Tired of Sonja and her weirdness. She and Tinsley aren't going to have anything real to do this season, are they? Yawn.

• Love 15

The NY ladies are the funnest housewives to watch.  They say mean things but as they're mostly all talking at once they never hear - and anyway the egos are massive and they've had a few cocktails so it doesn't matter.  I just love that they all wave their arms about when talking.  It's a wonder more tables aren't cleared and glasses smashed.  Hope it's an entertaining season.

I don't think I'll bother with Beverly Hills any more.  They have no idea how to have fun and just dredge up slings and arrows from the distant past.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, gatopretoNYC said:

Also, did I hear wrong? I thought Dorinda said the costumes were supposed to be famous people who are still alive. Lucy & Ricky? Amelia Earheart? Was John supposed to be a particular famous S.W.A.T. person? Also, Barbie is not a person. Sheesh.

I heard "dead or alive"; which is consistent with Carole and Sonja opting to go as Amelia Earhart and Lucille Ball.

• Love 9