Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: Gouls Just Wanna Have Fun

• Start Topic

In the beginning of the franchise, RHoNY used to be my favorite because of all of the charity work. Despite the bickering, it felt good to watch the Hos put on an event and raise money. I wish Satan Andy would bring it back or bring all of the franchises together to support Bethenny in her efforts to help Puerto Rico. Our government is failing them.

Celebrities can raise awareness by putting themselves out there when raising money. Bill Gates and Oprah do it. It is perfectly fine for Bethenny to bring attention to herself while helping our fellow Americans. In fact, I looked at her website for a donate button. It doesn't matter to the Puerto Ricans if Bethenny is somehow getting credit. Bethenny is easy to hate on for a variety of reasons but helping Puerto Rico out is not one of them. 

• Love 24
(edited)
13 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Isn't that the reason why Bethenny only invited those who donated --Ramona and Tinsley-- to her awards reception, instead of the whole group?

Everyone dissed Quogue. LOL. Someone (maybe Luann?) refused to go there for Cindy's shindig.

I was thinking that I remembered Ramona dissing Heather's place in the Berkshires, because Ramona was raised there and had some sort of traumatic childhood.  Maybe not dissing, but didn't want to go on the trip, and had that faux breakdown in the woods.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Ramona pretty much insults someone every time she speaks.  I find her deplorable, and unlike Bethenny, I don't think she is a good person who hides it well.  I think she sucks at human.  One would think that coming from humble beginnings (I think, right?) would impart some humility into your soul.  Ramona appears to have none.  

Ramona looked horrible in her costume.  Her boobs make her look fat, and her wine pouch has grown.  I just absolutely hate the sight of her and her insulting mouth.  She needs to lay off the face work.

Sonja looked nothing like Lucille Ball, and why was she so cold?  Last we saw, she LOVED everyone and was all over them.

I think Carole looks great, and glad she has found a hobby.  I’m sure Heather was either in the marathon or trained with Carole.  I so wish she would come back.

Dorinda looked stupid and was wasted pretty quickly.

I hated seeing Jill Zarin on my TV in the upcoming scenes portion.  Speaking of that, the Christmas get together looks great!

This is the only HW show I watch.  BH and Atlanta lost me this season.  I love the NY ladies!

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I was thinking that I remembered Sonja dissing Heather's place in the Berkshires, because Ramona was raised there and had some sort of traumatic childhood.  Maybe not dissing, but didn't want to go on the trip, and had that faux breakdown in the woods.

Ramona had the fake breakdown, had an AC delivered and installed and left on a private plane to attend a party....which, of course, she lied about.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, ButterQueen said:

Ramona had the fake breakdown, had an AC delivered and installed and left on a private plane to attend a party....which, of course, she lied about.

Yes, and now I remember that when they arrived, she asked if the house was the garage or something.  She really is a dick.

• Love 17

I'm rewatching Season 1 and Jill just stalked out of the Luca Luca show because she wasn't sitting in the front row. Ramona starts squawking "who cares who sits where! I don't care about things like status," which makes the whole Montauk Highway discussion even funnier. Of course Ramona cares about status...she can't carry her own luggage or unpack it, and made all sorts of snide assumptions about people who go to the Berkshires as opposed to the Hamptons. 

I laughed out loud when Luann told Carole that she should have phoned her when "the shit hit the fan". Honey, the shit hit the fan when TomCat was caught kissing an ex a few days before your engagement party.

LuAnn thought that she was "owed" the best room last season because...she was a newlywed. I don't expect much rational thought from that one.

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Yes, Ramona was a rude house guest 100% But I think she left early on the plane to catch Mario cheating (which she did) and used the party as an excuse.

• Love 9
(edited)

Didn’t Ramona previously insult one of the other women for living in the wrong part of the Hamptons?  

She definitely looked down on Heather for having a home in the Berkshires ("Nobody goes to the Berkshires" or something like that).

Of course, she changed her opinion once Dorinda joined the show...

In the beginning of the franchise, RHoNY used to be my favorite because of all of the charity work. Despite the bickering, it felt good to watch the Hos put on an event and raise money. I wish Satan Andy would bring it back

Yeah, because we know they are filming it charity events, but for some reason the producers aren't showing it to us. Didn't they walk down a charity runway show last year but we didn't see it? We only saw Dorinda walking down the runway at that event in last year's opening credits.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Cherrio said:

Yes she did, but only after claiming it wasn't an attempt to darken her skin considerably.  I can only go by what I saw and I saw the so called bronzer much darker on her face.

To me, she was in black face makeup. so her apology didn't mean shit to me. Just more lies and excuses.

If she had said, I used terrible judgement and made a horrible mistake, I am sorry, I might of thought......maybe she is at least pretending to be sincere.

She lives in an ignorant bubble of nothingness.

Well that was obvious when she teased she was going to scalp someone, and bounced her hand off her mouth while saying, "woo woo woo".  She has no cultural sensitivity.

• Love 17

Beth grieving over one of the few beings she feels she has received unconditional love from was sad.

But she just can't help herself in doubling down on the possibility of some free press over it

I guess maybe there is something to admire in that kind of personal consistency.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Xcptnl said:

I think she did something really good.  Now having said that did I hear her correctly stating it was her organization giving her an award?   That is not an award-that is you saying how great you are.  

The award came from an organization that her organization teamed up with for charity. The award did not come from B Strong. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

Well that was obvious when she teased she was going to scalp someone, and bounced her hand off her mouth while saying, "woo woo woo".  She has no cultural sensitivity.

That and being married to an antisemite. Victoria's n-bomb and now this. They sound like terrible people to be around.

• Love 21
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Higgins said:

So my bronzer is offensive? How about if I become tan from sun? Is that offensive too?

Not to me.  

I am wondering about the Kabuki theater folks.  Is that offensive as well?  

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4

I'm interested in seeing whatever the precipitates the breakdown of Bethenny and Carole's relationships. From the previews for the season, it looks like there's definitely been a decline. Based on that clip though, I'm team Carole. B basically proves Carole's point about B being aggressive toward her by sniping "don't call me honey." They used to be very close but have slowly been moving apart. Maybe Carole didn't appreciate some of B's commentary about her last season? Even in this episode, I thought Carole's costume was great but Bethenny had to pick on her basically for being boring. As opposed to Bethenny's costume of a woman in her late 40's trying to show off her rack. 

• Love 19
(edited)
1 hour ago, esco1822 said:

I thought the issue was more that Ramona was shaming her for having a house on Montauk Highway because nobody who is anybody would ever choose to live on a "highway." Montauk Highway is a local highway and not like a crazy busy interstate.  South of Montauk Highway is just closer to the ocean which is presumably more exclusive. Ramona was throwing shade. 

The house appears to be on the north side of the highway-I would agree the street view would not make it seem like a highway in the front yard:  https://www.google.com/maps/place/2623+Montauk+Hwy,+East+Hampton,+NY+11937/@40.9385534,-72.2973328,15z/data=!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x89e8bdd9b92db841:0xc64993bfd4eb5aa9!2s2623+Montauk+Hwy,+East+Hampton,+NY+11937!3b1!8m2!3d40.9384914!4d-72.2972947!3m4!1s0x89e8bdd9b92db841:0xc64993bfd4eb5aa9!8m2!3d40.9384914!4d-72.2972947

Here is the fully renovated house:  https://hamptons.curbed.com/2017/12/7/16745274/bethenny-frankel-buys-morning-glory-house-bridgehampton

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I saw plenty of good Christian people humblebraggingon social media about their hurricane relief efforts in the aftermath. It wasn't just Bethenny. 

Someone who threw paper towels at people in PR bragged a bunch more than B did.  I find what she did remarkable and worthy of a bit of explanation.  Not many other regular citizens did what she did and that needs to be applauded.  Maybe it will inspire other people of means to organize at the level she did next time there is a disaster.  It also served as a reminder that PR is STILL in need of quite a bit of help.

Man, the time between last season and this one really took a toll on Lu. She looks like she has aged 10 years and has that alcoholic look about her in her TH.  I hate her style of clothes.  She seemed to have a better grasp on what looks good on her season 1 and season 2.  Maybe she cannot afford it now that the Count has moved on but she needs help in the outfit dept.  I cannot believe she is THAT tone deaf re her costume.  Seriously living in a bubble.  I don't think its a bad idea for Lu to apologize to the ladies for her attitude re Tom.  They read her the writing on the wall, she not only ignored it, she resented them telling her and low and behold, they were right.  But honestly how hard would it have been for Carole to say sorry about your very predictable divorce.  

As someone who likes B I didn't like her Britney moment re Cookie.  But I understand her grief as I know everyone else with fur babies does.

Sonja and Carole's TH's looked awful.  Sonja was the worst.  Her check to her make up artist must have bounced.  

Ramona looks much better with her shoulder length hair.  She also looked better in that latex than many women 1/2 her age would.  That said, I don't understand the fascination with trying to pick slutty Halloween costumes.  Carole looked so much more comfortable!

I am around these ladies age (49) and this ep stood out to me at how hard these ladies look this season.  They need to walk away from the booze.  Fast.  I see at least 2 major alcoholics on that cast.  Having had a family member die of an alcohol related illness I don't find watching alcoholics getting wasted very enjoyable.  

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

I'm interested in seeing whatever the precipitates the breakdown of Bethenny and Carole's relationships. From the previews for the season, it looks like there's definitely been a decline.

The gossip today, which includes a quote from Carole, is that Bethenny threw shade at Adam.  So I’m guessing that with Carole AWOL all summer, Bethenny in PR most of the fall, things just fell apart.  I’d throw shade at Adam too.  Sounds like Adam and Carole are just unpaid sex workers now so what can possibly go wrong.

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Wasn’t that when she was trying to catch Mario too?  I can’t remember. 

• Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Carole is fast approaching the island of one with no return.

Maybe she can go hang with Kelly and ride the fake horse in the living room.

Sonja looks like Judy Jetson's robot not Lucy Ricardo, and she just rubbed the heck out of her one nostril.

Carole recently did an appearance with Theresa Guidice and Brandi Glanville for "charity"  Really low ball reality stars...here Kennedy Crown has been ripped away by the remaning family.

Edited by Christi
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Until I saw the caption of who Bethenny was supposed to be, I thought she was a sexed-up Elle Woods from Legally Blonde

Well, regardless of what Sonja said, she still seemed pretty tipsy by the time all the women were sitting around yelling at talking to each other!   ;-)

I thought she was going for Tammy Wynette

• Love 3
1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

The qualifier "if" never belongs in an apology.  It puts the onus on the offended rather than the offender.

No it doesn't. If you say 'I'm sorry you feel that way', that is putting the onus on the offended for their feelings rather than taking accountability for how your words/actions offended the person.

Using the term 'if' is a blanketed term to address those who were offended. The reality is that Luann didn't offend every single person on the planet that happened to see the episode. So she's not apologizing to those who aren't offended. She's apologizing to those that were, whoever they may be. And to be fair, she could have said 'I apologize to all those that I offended, my intention was never to insult anyone with my costume'. That said, using the term 'if' in this case doesn't discredit the apology.

Now if Luann was offering an apology to someone's face, and said it like that, then it would be a bit suspect. You wouldn't require a blanketed reference because you know that you offended that particular person hence why you're apologizing in the first place so there's no need to qualify it with an 'if'.

• Love 21

Carole - Someone is mad at her because she is getting a terrible edit in her talking heads.  Bitch, bitch, bitch.  I’m fine with going all manly and smoking cigarettes for a costume.  She just looked so terribly out of place.

Luann - Get used to it girl.  We are going to talk about Tom all season.  It’s Tom or jail.  I would prefer someone talking about Tom.  In fact I would throw Tom under the bus every time to steer the conversation away from the jail, sex in a hotel room, drunk.

Sonja - My GOD!  I saw the film of the wardrobe malfunction on WWHL.  She undid the dress herself.  Man, that’s thirsty.

Dorinda - Honey I love drunk Dorinda but I want you to get help.  And by help I don’t mean a boyfriend helping you out of the room.

Bethenny - Yup, Ramona dropped her predictable passive aggressive nasty about the investment house in the Hamptons and then pretended she didn’t.  Problem is that it’s just that predictable, you should know it’s coming and handle it.  

Ramona - It’s not a good thing when your real everyday hair matches 1990 Britney.

Tinsley - oh yeah, I forgot.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I thought she said that, too. 

Sounds pretty good to me!

I thought it sounded fantastic as well!  When you think about it it's not much different from living in your own rental with staff.  The rent (last year) was said to be $7K/mo.  Apartments she looked at cost about the same.  But with the hotel she gets hotel staff.  Seems like maybe a cost savings?  Anyway, she has $ and if I had her $ I would be lazy AF.

• Love 13
(edited)
14 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Carole - Someone is mad at her because she is getting a terrible edit in her talking heads.  Bitch, bitch, bitch.  I’m fine with going all manly and smoking cigarettes for a costume.  She just looked so terribly out of place.

Luann - Get used to it girl.  We are going to talk about Tom all season.  It’s Tom or jail.  I would prefer someone talking about Tom.  In fact I would throw Tom under the bus every time to steer the conversation away from the jail, sex in a hotel room, drunk.

Sonja - My GOD!  I saw the film of the wardrobe malfunction on WWHL.  She undid the dress herself.  Man, that’s thirsty.

Dorinda - Honey I love drunk Dorinda but I want you to get help.  And by help I don’t mean a boyfriend helping you out of the room.

Bethenny - Yup, Ramona dropped her predictable passive aggressive nasty about the investment house in the Hamptons and then pretended she didn’t.  Problem is that it’s just that predictable, you should know it’s coming and handle it.  

Ramona - It’s not a good thing when your real everyday hair matches 1990 Britney.

Tinsley - oh yeah, I forgot.

Yeah, I thought Carole came across particularly bitter and from the previews, it seems like that's going to be her edit this season.  I also thought it was disingenuous for her to throw her breakup with Adam in Luann's face. Despite the 3 or so years they were together, Carole has wanted to remind everyone they would eventually break up and even though it extended longer than she anticipated, it was still a relationship that would have a most definite end. On the flip side, you have Luann who was fawning over Tom and acting like she had met her soulmate, no matter how stupid she looked thinking that had changed the man. It's unfair to conveniently compare the end of a relationship where the party felt there was a forever, with the end of a relationship that you spent the entirety of its existence telling everyone that you have no intention of making it last. Also, watching the HW franchise makes me realize how laws can vary. I see the women do things that would be considered a fine where I'm from - like Kim Zolciak drinking wine in a moving vehicle or Carole smoking indoors in a public space.

Luann isn't getting any freebies from the women. No one's talking about jail because based on the timelines, jail didn't happen yet. Pretty sure Tom will be a distant memory by the end of this season, haha.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 5

I hope we don’t continue to bicker over it for 25 pages.

Why not, we do it for just about everything else...

Hardly the same thing as what Luann did.

• Love 14
15 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

To come

29716519_934295033418434_676164233922923

I wonder if Brittany Spears and Lada Gaga are watching and seeing what things might look like for each in the not-so-distant future.

14 hours ago, Pickles said:

Bethenny did do a lot. Good for her. But, I also heard that she treated people horribly on those charitable trips.

Yeah, and Bethenny was able to walk a few more red carpets as a result.  There was not a single ounce of selflessness in her efforts...IMO.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ancslove said:

Bethenny seemed as appreciative of Ramona’s donation as she was of Tinsley’s, and Beth isn’t that good an actor.  She’s more likely to shade the women who didn’t donate anything to her.  (I wonder if that’s part of her tiff with Carole.  I can’t imagine Carole not doing anything,  but I can see her choosing to give to an established organization, instead of Bethenny’s.). 

Didn’t Ramona previously insult one of the other women for living in the wrong part of the Hamptons?  

That was Cindy.  Both Ramona and Sonja had a problem that her house was in Quogue.  I am beginning to think its a sport between R and B.  But I also think R is a bit envious of B and her success/cash.

• Love 2

I'm annoyed with LuAnn for exclaiming: "And I didn't even change my name!" or words to that effect.  It was all LuAnn d'Agostino all the time till the D.  It is bogus to try to resurrect her  Countess status after a subsequent marriage with her "soulmate."  

• Love 13

I spent seasons wanting Lu to stop talking about Tom and now I'm going to spend a season wanting everybody to never stop talking about Tom, I totally get why Lu would hate me............

• Love 23
6 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Yeah, I thought Carole came across particularly bitter and from the previews, it seems like that's going to be her edit this season.  I also thought it was disingenuous for her to throw her breakup with Adam in Luann's face. Despite the 3 or so years they were together, Carole has wanted to remind everyone they would eventually break up and even though it extended longer than she anticipated, it was still a relationship that would have a most definite end. On the flip side, you have Luann who was fawning over Tom and acting like she had met her soulmate, no matter how stupid she looked thinking that had changed the man. It's unfair to conveniently compare the end of a relationship where the party felt there was a forever, with the end of a relationship that you spent the entirety of its existence telling everyone that you have no intention of making it last. Also, watching the HW franchise makes me realize how laws can vary. I see the women do things that would be considered a fine where I'm from - like Kim Zolciak drinking wine in a moving vehicle or Carole smoking indoors in a public space.

Luann isn't getting any freebies from the women. No one's talking about jail because based on the timelines, jail didn't happen yet. Pretty sure Tom will be a distant memory by the end of this season, haha.

Exactly, Carole likes to play queen of cool but she was in deep over Adam from the start and part of the rift with Bethenny is over something said about Adam, and Carole is admitting they are broken up now but still hopes to get back together.

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/04/bethenny-frankel-shaded-carole-radziwills-ex-boyfriend/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Not to me.  

I also wonder about drag queens.  I certainly never told my nephew not to wear the Snow White costume because he was a little boy, and little boys shouldn't wear girls' clothes.  Hell I encouraged him to rock his self and be creative and dance with the Prince Daniel Barbie if he wanted to (and for the record, it was adorable).  Is that offensive because homosexuals have been persecuted throughout history?  I don't know.  Slippery slope.

Not for nothing, but Diana Ross performed at a private party that I was fortunate to attend as a guest.  It was 2013.  She looked exactly like this photo, and she was fabulous.  Now granted, Luann's wig was extreme, but no more extreme than what a drag queen wears when in costume.  And Dorinda was hosting a costume party.

Those who are offended have every right to be because of the way they feel.  I love Diana Ross and I would love to dress up like her.  But I would not and could not because I wouldn't want to hurt anyone.  Bronzer does not offend me.  But shoe polish would.  Where is the line drawn between idolizing someone and being a caricature of someone?  We know Lu loves to sing and perform, so I saw it as idolization. 

DR.jpg

• Love 16
5 hours ago, ChitChat said:

LuAnn's costume reminded me of this scene from Designing Women:  
Designing Women as The Supremes

That scene -- hell, that entire episode still makes me tear up no matter how often I see it. Loved that show.

For a bit of levity in the deLesseps-Does-Diana chronicles, imagine if she had recreated this look:

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Luann's is a direct Algonquin descendant from her father's side (both her parents are Canadian). This society has commonly accepted that the only people allowed to say the N word are black people because they're allowed to empower a word that once was used to demean them. Then that should apply to all cultures. It's not my place or your place or anyone else's place to lecture people on how they joke or reference their OWN culture or ancestry. Leave that to their own communities to do so and they would be in a better position to address the point In fact, when those comments were made, Carole admonished Luann for using the term 'Indian' which many on this forum agreed with Carole. American Native communities came out to defend Luann's use of the word though many agreed that the wooing was not a good idea (but still didn't reprimand her the way others have). Regardless, they defended Luann making the point that it's not for non-Natives to decide what is and isn't offensive to Native people. And even when you meet a Native person who takes offense, you'll meet another that doesn't.

If people are appropriating and misrepresenting a culture, if we aren't part of that culture and the community consensus, we should be supporting their voices, not using our voices to argue what we think they feel.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, TipseyGirl said:

Yes, what the hell was that? She looked like Grandpa Munster.

Perfect !

I have been trying to figure out who I thought she looked like, but it hadn't clicked yet.  Thanks for helping me out.   :)

• Love 6
5 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I was not offended by Luann's costume. Why can't someone dress up as someone they idolize just because their skin is a different color? She wasn't making fun of Diana Ross. She wanted to BE Diana Ross. Who wouldn't want to be Diana Ross? I've seen her in private concert. Her hair is big and she's awesome.

I don't disagree with you but, in 2018, there is no way her costume wasn't going to be controversial and she should have have the sense to -- O, wait, this is Lu. Never mind.

Last year we talked about all this in Lu's thread. I thought she should have gone as Cher. Still do. Here's the link to the page with that discussion --the poster who brought it over from Lu's SM did so on November 4th (halfway down the page).

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/8892-luann-de-lesseps-no-longer-a-countess-still-never-a-princess/?page=23

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Exactly, Carole likes to play queen of cool but she was in deep over Adam from the start and part of the rift with Bethenny is over something said about Adam, and Carole is admitting they are broken up now but still hopes to get back together.

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/04/bethenny-frankel-shaded-carole-radziwills-ex-boyfriend/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

I can't say for certain until we know more about what Bethanny actually said, but I suspect that I'm going to side with Bethanny on this one, and I'll explain why. Carole made Bethanny an inner circle to her relationship with Adam. They did couple vacations, Bethanny has hung out with Adam AND Carole divulges her feelings and opinions about Adam and their relationship to Bethanny. I've been the friend who has had to hear about all of the nuisances in my friend's relationships and it's very difficult to tread the line of when to blindly support and when to be honest about how you're feeling about what you're hearing from your friend or what you may see in their relationship. If you want your friends to love your partner and never speak ill of them, then keep them totally out of your relationship, otherwise, your friend is going to look out for your best interest because they aren't drinking the kool-aid. They're more open to seeing what the involved party isn't because they're too invested either in emotions or invested in the simple act of wanting a relationship to work by any means necessary to see what others can see plainly. I don't think a friend should provide ultimatums of their friendship regardless of how much they dislike the boyfriend, but I do think generally speaking, a good friend is someone who is willing to be honest with you about someone important in your life (because they know your happiness is involved). From the bare bones of this situation, it comes across as Carole choosing a boy over a friend. But again, there's details to be revealed. I'm assuming she was vague because it'll be unveiled as part of the season.

• Love 10
42 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

No it doesn't. If you say 'I'm sorry you feel that way', that is putting the onus on the offended for their feelings rather than taking accountability for how your words/actions offended the person.

Using the term 'if' is a blanketed term to address those who were offended. The reality is that Luann didn't offend every single person on the planet that happened to see the episode. So she's not apologizing to those who aren't offended. She's apologizing to those that were, whoever they may be. And to be fair, she could have said 'I apologize to all those that I offended, my intention was never to insult anyone with my costume'. That said, using the term 'if' in this case doesn't discredit the apology.

Now if Luann was offering an apology to someone's face, and said it like that, then it would be a bit suspect. You wouldn't require a blanketed reference because you know that you offended that particular person hence why you're apologizing in the first place so there's no need to qualify it with an 'if'.

Nope.  What Lu did was offensive, and she should be apologizing for her culturally insensitive actions, not how others reacted to it.  Either she acknowledges what she did was wrong, or she doesn't.  It should be an unqualified apology, but she chose to use a qualifier.  Again, it puts the onus on how others reacted, not on her own reactions.

• Love 16
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I saw Ernestine Telephone Operator gets a job in a diner

Is Sonja losing her mind more than usual? Isn't she having problems with Tipsy Girl creepy Peter as well as being sued by her bankruptcy lawyers?

Flashback re-boot:

kw7O5.gif

Heh, check out the crew member in white who scurries out of the image (lower left).

• Love 10