Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: Gouls Just Wanna Have Fun

• Start Topic

Newly divorced Luann sits down with Dorinda and starts to open up about her relationship with Tom; Bethenny mourns an unexpected death in the family; Carole preps to run the New York City Marathon; Dorinda throws an epic Halloween party.

• Love 3

Bethenny did do a lot. Good for her. But, I also heard that she treated people horribly on those charitable trips.

luann's face looks different. Very refreshed. Extra Botox?

• Love 9
(edited)

Luann’s chest is kinda red—wonder if she got a peel or dermabrasion.

Carole’s TH look is oddly monochrome. Or maybe one Pantone, at 100% on the shirt and at 10% on her face.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 8

I can assure you Tinsley is no Sheryl Sandburg (I doubt she even know who that is). He is using “Q4” as an excuse to not be around you.....Carol basically just said that, you moron. 

Props to Beth for doing her part, she can certainly afford it! There is no reason all of them shouldn’t have chipped in a little, IMO. She needs people to watch her crappy flipping houses show, she has no be nice now! 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, farmgal4 said:

Sonja already looks ghoulish in her TH, so she won’t need to buy a mask for the Halloween party.

It’s almost like low-wattage Siouxsie Sioux, except a) don’t mess with Siouxsie and b) Sonja isn’t exactly a forerunner of the goth-punk movement.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, ivygirl said:

Speaking of ghoulish—Bethenny’s snapchats of a dying dog and her sobbing.

I don’t begrudge people their feels, but... 

That was a “LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE” moment!

• Love 15
(edited)
8 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Okay, I may have defended Bethany about her posting about her dead dog,  cuz I've lost a soul pet,  but her filmed breakdown for social media was such an attention seeker thing. 

In the words of Bananarama (Or... Ella... d’oh) “It ain’t what ya do, it’s the way that ya do it.”* 

Totally see mourning. Totally see posting something. But it was totally a LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! moment, as @JD5166 said.

LOL Carole smokes in costume. Carole Jayne, the alter ego!

Edited by ivygirl
Correcting music notes
  • Love 9
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Sherilea43 said:

This is what I mean about her. Me, me,me ...instead of filming your sick dying dog for your fans, why not get her to a vet as soon as you can so they can make her as comfortable as possible? I am obsessed with my lab and if he was laying lethargic on the floor, I wouldn't be filming him for social media!!! She aggravates me.

Oh crap I remember  reading that on her forum do they show much ? My best buddy has cancer and I don't think I can take it.  I'm sure there is some kind of alcohol here. I've been looking  Forward to the return of these housewives. Are any of them housewives??  

On second thought I better not bring alcohol into the mix as I was eating a cookie and went to get him a treat in other hand and put his treat all the way into my mouth.  

Edited by athousandclowns
My I pad sucks and keeps blacking out
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

Oh crap I remember  reading that on her forum do they show much ? My best buddy has cancer and I don't think I can take it.  I'm sure there is some kind of alcohol here. I've been looking  Forward to the return of these housewives. Are any of them housewives??  

No, just a quick shot of her actually in the lethargic state for a few seconds. She did a whole thing on her social media at the time. No one needs to see the actual suffering of an animal. Post some happier time pics and explain what happened after for your condolences..IMO. It's morbid. Plus, like I said...she needed to scoop her up immediately to get her to comfort, not film live on social media. Selfish.

• Love 11
(edited)

I'm already over Beth.  What were she and Ramona arguing about????  Why is she so rude??????

Major kadooz on all she did/is doing for Puerto Rico, though.

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 14