Type keyword(s) to search

LuAnn de Lesseps: No Longer a Countess, Still Never a Princess

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, SCS said:

Maude.jpg

LOL

(And that tag on the photo -  playing off the Diana Ross song title that became a gay anthem --  is sumpin' else: "I'm coming out" -- as what? An insensitive not-so micro-aggressing appropriator of black & gay culture wearing darkened skin and a giant 'fro?)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 2

Insensitive of the Countess and she should know better but B really looked like the cat that got the royal canary yet once again when she posted. B knew Lu would probably be roasted on social media for dressing up that way. She's such a good friend.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

Insensitive of the Countess and she should know better but B really looked like the cat that got the royal canary yet once again when she posted. B knew Lu would probably be roasted on social media for dressing up that way. She's such a good friend.

Lu goes blackface, yet Bethenny has committed the greater crime?  

Insensitive isn't the word for it.  

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Actually, both can be fools, Luann being in the lead with that outfit IMO. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

I think Bethany has said many times before that she's not a friend of Luann's. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Oh no not at all. Just pointing out that B seemed to be postings about their holiday fun but I think she knew she was outing Lu and wanted sm backlash. Just not innocent on her part.

You'd think Lu would show more awareness after her woo, woo, woo Indian chant to Carole. 

ETA: I'm not on any side and I hope this is part of the new season. Lu is a dumbass and B is a mean girl. Calling them both out...

Edited by Almost 3000
  • Love 8
52 minutes ago, Lemons said:

I think Bethany has said many times before that she's not a friend of Luann's. 

But she's also said Lu is the most fun to travel with so they have an interesting dynamic on the show. B seems to take pleasure in outing and embarrassing the countess. It just seems so malicious to me. 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

You'd think Lu would show more awareness after her woo, woo, woo Indian chant to Carole. 

I imagine Carole is enjoying this immensely.

Is that awful jumpsuit from the Countess Collection close out sale?

With a long straight black wig and the right outfit and accessories, Lu could have gone as Cher and looked great. She's got the height and carriage to pull it off.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

But she's also said Lu is the most fun to travel with so they have an interesting dynamic on the show. B seems to take pleasure in outing and embarrassing the countess. It just seems so malicious to me. 

She's a fun coworker to trAvel with. That doesn't make them friends. I don't think bethenny has been quiet about her opinion of Luann. Mostly unflattering but she likes some things about Luann. Typical coworker relationship. 

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Lemons said:

She's a fun coworker to trAvel with. That doesn't make them friends. I don't think bethenny has been quiet about her opinion of Luann. Mostly unflattering but she likes some things about Luann. Typical coworker relationship. 

It is weird though that Bethenny turned to Luann for comfort right after Cookie's death though. Where were Shields, Carole, or any other real friend of hers that night? Was there no one available to be there for her? Luann treats Bethenny far better than Bethenny does or deserves to be by Luann IMO. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, WireWrap said:

It is weird though that Bethenny turned to Luann for comfort right after Cookie's death though. Where were Shields, Carole, or any other real friend of hers that night? Was there no one available to be there for her?

It *is* weird (Carole was in training for the marathon -- so that might be it -- but I also wonder if Carole was put off by Bethenny doing that to Cookie?  I'd feel like something ugly/profoundly unsettling was revealed if one of my friends uploaded that kind of video to social media -- maybe Carole does too.)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, WireWrap said:

It is weird though that Bethenny turned to Luann for comfort right after Cookie's death though. Where were Shields, Carole, or any other real friend of hers that night? Was there no one available to be there for her? Luann treats Bethenny far better than Bethenny does or deserves to be by Luann IMO. 

Shit rolls right of Luann's back that's for sure. Although they all tolerate more than the average person, maybe that's why they do well on a show like this. 

• Love 4
On 11/4/2017 at 10:47 PM, Almost 3000 said:

I'm confused. Did Beth post the photo of Lu as Diana Ross or did Lu?

21 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I'm confused. Did Beth post the photo of Lu as Diana Ross or did Lu?

Lu posted it. Though Bethenny also posted her in it in the IGstory she posted of them going out and getting drunk. 

• Love 2

Shit rolls right of Luann's back that's for sure.

I think she just puts up a better front than most people.

It is weird though that Bethenny turned to Luann for comfort right after Cookie's death though

Or maybe Bethenny was comforted by Carole off of social media and in private?

Also, Luann + that hairstyle in the bathroom = no.

• Love 4
On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 4:18 PM, film noire said:

The fuck? Did she actually darken her skin here?

This is stupid, but I am not sure she darkened her skin.  First, lousy job if that's what she did.  But I think it's a tan, made odd by the matte lighter lipstick.  And if you look at her chest, she has some red as if she was in the sun.

But still stupid.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I figured the pic with Lu in it was the new place. It was obvious the rest of the pics were of the Sag Harbor house. 

The one in the Kitchen? That's her SAG Harbor hose there don't appear to be any in the new place.

Sonja is going to be so lonely with no fake roommtes this year!

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

No, I meant the very first picture in the set where Lu's arms are spread wide. It looks like an apartment hallway behind her. 

That' a video tour from when she first moved to Tom's place. 

Luann says:

"What better place to discover another side of yourself than visiting Singapore?"

Call me crazy, but maybe your "self-discovery" is better served by therapy,  you chunky-jewelry wearing dumbass (therapy like that experienced by Timothy Hutton in “Ordinary People" at the hands of Judd Hirsch, the sensitive-but-ready-to-call-bullshit therapist who challenged Tim's refusal to really see his mother  -- brilliantly played by Mary Tyler Moore in a breakout role never repeated because she was so brittle and stunning and scary that nobody could handle it -- WHERE IS OUR SWEET MARY!? SAID THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD -  Countess, you do not need to go to some "exotic" port of call, you need to sit in a small hot room with a bottle of water facing a highly qualified smartass saying, "You became engaged to,  married, and divorced a man in less than sixteen months --  are you kidding me with this shit?")  #qualmbeach.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

But book shelves in the kitchen? Isn't that kind of odd?

I like a good set of wall mounted bookshelves just about anywhere --I'd have them in the bathroom, if humidity were not an issue; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Am I the only one who can't see the instagram photo?

No, I can't see it now either -- and when I tried to edit  and repost the link, it didn't take. 

And it's still on her instagran, so it's not gone from the net.

• Love 2
On 12/16/2017 at 1:32 AM, film noire said:

No, I can't see it now either -- and when I tried to edit  and repost the link, it didn't take. 

And it's still on her instagran, so it's not gone from the net.

I think there is a new rule on Insta that you have to be logged in to see the pictures. That might be why you can’t see them on this site.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, GOMAVS41 said:

I think there is a new rule on Insta that you have to be logged in to see the pictures. That might be why you can’t see them on this site.

I can see the photo again today, in my post -- very bizarre :)

• Love 1
On 12/11/2017 at 3:07 PM, biakbiak said:

Is that her new apartment? If so i hate when you walk right into the kitchen which looks like its tiny.

I've got to believe that's a service entrance. I can't imagine that Luann would take an apartment, even if it was a penthouse, with a terrible floor plan like that.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, ryebread said:

I've got to believe that's a service entrance. I can't imagine that Luann would take an apartment, even if it was a penthouse, with a terrible floor plan like that.

Hopefully we will find put on the show. I imagine her place is going to be pretty small, she spends most of the times in the Hamptons.

I wonde if shs actually is renting , it seems weird that none of the blogs have tracked it down.

• Love 2

Can’t link but I understand Luanne got arrested in palm beach? It was on face book but I can’t link on my phone. Anyone?

2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

DR0K9jnVQAADSN1.jpg

tumblr_mcd49jLvDY1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Thank you! I wasn’t able to get the link on here

• Love 2

Luanne was arrested? Oh boy. The other Howives are going to have a field day with that one. I can't imagine the spin Ramona is going to put on it when she throws it up in her face. She'll wait until there's cameras around tho. 

P.S. What are crimes against a person? 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Added a P.S.
  • Love 4

https://pagesix.com/2017/12/24/luann-de-lesseps-arrested-in-palm-beach/

Luann de Lesseps isn’t having a happy holiday. The “Real Housewives of New York” star was arrested in Palm Beach, Florida around 1:25 a.m. Sunday, according to WPTV and the Palm Beach Post. Reports say the reality star, 52, was arrested for disorderly intoxication, battery of an officer, resisting arrest and making threats against a public servant. The troubled Bravo fixture, who split from her husband earlier this year, reportedly slammed a door and kicked an officer during her arrest. She also blurted out, “I’m going to kill you all,” according to the Palm Beach Post. During her court appearance on Sunday, Judge Ted Booras reportedly suggested de Lesseps hire herself a defense attorney rather than ignore the charges, adding: “I don’t think it would be that hard to find you.” She was released without bond and is permitted to return to New York. Requests for comment from de Lesseps’ team and Bravo representatives weren’t immediately returned.

Although she's proven to be fairly shame-proof in the past - this is kind of sad. I guess she can't hold her liquor as well as I thought. Aside from the alcohol I wonder what was the trigger? Well, at least now she and Tinsley have something to bond over.

• Love 13