Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E14: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Cary and Mark addresses the rumors about their marriage; D'Andra and Kameron share their biggest regrets about the season; Stephanie shares her concerns regarding a future with Brandi; LeeAnne reveals who will be invited to her wedding.

Cameron is right about Brandi, and I do think that Brandi bullied her but Cameron is so obnoxious and unlikable,  and there's something about how she speaks and moves her face,  bitch really does think she's superior,  that makes me want to see her /Cameron/ tortured.

• Love 12

This is all I have to say about Kameron, which is one more tick in the untrustworthy and irrelevant column for me.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/this-rhobh-housewife-encouraged-kameron-westcott-to-do-rhod

Brandi, Leeanne, and Cary are similar kinds of messy loud gossipy manipulative assholes. If this show lasts, these three will be the Sheree, Nene, and Lowdown Monkey in a Wig of Dallas respectively.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 3

Brandi's stank face was making her look downright ugly during the reunion. 

ETA: Also, that nasty face she made when LeeAnne expressed emotion made her just look heartless. I know everyone hates LeeAnne but Brandi is a bitch. She really got let off the hook pretty easy for all the horrible things she did this season. 

Edited by MinorL
  • Love 15

Both Kameron and Cinderella mouse Stephanie were useless at this reunion.

Brandi is ugly as fuck inside and out. I thought her spreading the gossip about Cary's marriage was worse than LeeAnn saying that she had heard that he had hooked up with other men. The gay rumor has been around and they had brushed it off -- it's not a big deal, that was the right attitude to have. But telling the world the brand new information that Cary had been his kids' nanny and had had an affair with Mark was worse because it might actually be true and it was coming from alleged friend Brandi. She took info that Mark's young daughter told her and twisted it. She's a bitch. Cary hates LeeAnn so much that she wants her to be the only target. I bet she also thinks that she needs to keep it copacetic with Brandi to stay close to Stephanie. If none of this were the case, I bet Cary would still be pissed about the nanny stuff.

Speaking of Cary, if last season's gossip was so damaging to you and your family, why return for another round? She was acting sooo butthurt like she's some special snowflake who should be exempt from the usual fare. Is she aware that she's on a trashy Bravo reality show? You can't take the heat, get off the show! Her stank face is just ugly.

D'andra is the only one that I like. The rest? I never need to see or hear from them again.

• Love 18
18 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I seriously can' be no there'd to look it up but I swear last year said there was "overlap" in her relationship with Mark and both of their relationships.

LeeAnne made that claim last season. 

• Love 1

I like Mark, he admits to his faults, and I've seen posts elsewhere that claim he's gay because he like to dress or choose dresses for Carey. My DH has always loved doing that. I think he and Carey keep it real.

Brandi has a lot of growing up to do. LeeAnn does things, then says sorry, that's ongoing, she needs real help. D' andra still my fave. Stephanie is better in reunions, Kameron a total snot and she's boring.

Andy clearly didn't like the digs about Mark being gay,

• Love 3

That was super boring. I didn’t mind the season but the reunion was just so blah. I feel like there could’ve been more. Also almost everyone was wearing way too much makeup. 

Here’s hoping Kameron doesn’t return next season.

• Love 4

LeeAnne is crazy. 

However, Brandi is legitimately a TERRIBLE person. Everything she did this year was due to jealousy of Stephanie and Cary's relationship, full stop. What she said about Cary and Mark's relationship was the most damaging thing to come out of this show because it is a rumor that is easily believable. The way she cut off Stephanie just to punish her was so cold.LeeAnne thought she was manipulating Brandi's relationship with Stephanie, but really it was the reverse - Brandi was using LeeAnne to get back at Stephanie. If I were Stephanie or Cary, I would never talk to Brandi again - she is an incredibly bitter, petty, and dangerous person. 

• Love 18

I would love to give both LeAnne and D'Andra make-unders.  LeAnne is really a beautiful woman.  She needs to cut that hair, soften her face.  Same with D'Andra.  The long hair is dragging her face down and those false eyelashes give her a really harsh look.

Also add Brandi to the list of makeovers.  Sometimes she can look gorgeous.  Other times she just looks so odd.

• Love 16

Why do I waffle so badly with Cary??? One minute I like her, then I can't stand her, then I am feeling her again. 

I just loved how she owned Leeanne at the beginning of the reunion. Leeanne claims the Round Up comment wasn't meant as an insult. Cary - "Did you mean it to be nice?" Leeanne explains that she was hurt by CARY and trying to hurt Cary back. Cary - "So you DID mean it as an insult?" 

Cary might be stealth and shady, but I will give her credit for being able to maintain composure and stand her ground.

I want to know what "nasty" things Rich tweeted to/about her. I've always wondered about that dude. He SEEMS so stable and nice....but he is dating Leeanne.....

I think Leeanne is going to be the Ramona of this franchise. Apologize her ass at every reunion, cry and prattle on about fixing her many flaws - then go right back to her old tricks come filming. 

I also enjoyed Stephanie this go 'round. I like how she is the voice of reason, and will call Brandy out if she thinks her behavior is uncool. 

D'andra added nothing. Kameron added nothing except for a bunch of "I would never_____". If I wanted to read an etiquette column, I'd be doing that instead of watching the fucking Real Housewives. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 14

Rich lost points by mean tweeting back to Cary or messgaing her. Who cares about a small penis comment. Brush it off and move on. I guess Im not a guy and dont understand how delicate a topic that can be.

Brandi is a nasty ugly little witch. I stand by my opinion that she is an unhappy woman.  

Cary's facial ticks bother me, when Mark came out she seemed tense like maybe she is in some real hot shii with him over the show.  I have a feeling she wont be returning if Leanne is. Too much damage is being caused to Marks rep as a person and as a dr.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

Brandi is a nasty ugly little witch. I stand by my opinion that she is an unhappy woman.  

She is awful! She said "in her mind" she twisted it so that Cary and Mark were having an affair. WTF? Is she hearing little voices in her head, now? This chick has big issues. She's as bad as LeeAnn, I can't stand either one of them. 

Kameron has resting bitch face. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, MinorL said:

It really did. I thought she looked awful, period. Is it just me, or does she almost have a Teresa Giudice 2-head going on? 

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

It really did. I thought she looked awful, period. Is it just me, or does she almost have a Teresa Giudice 2-head going on? 

I think you're right! I think she scrunched her face right into a Teresa Giudice 2-head. 

By the terse way Andy interacted with Mark I feel more than ever that his presence on the reunion was because he threatened legal action if he were not permitted to do damage control. 

I do think Mark got a tough edit this season. 

D'Andra has dead eyes- her mouth may be smiling, but her eyes give away her stone cold personality. ( her skin looks really rough for a skin care line owner)

Kameron was a non entity this season and especially at the reunion! No one even cared she was there. 

Leeann has hinted she will not return to the show- haha, lol, that's a good one.... She'd sell her soul to the Devil for a morsel of fame and attention!! 

• Love 10

She is awful! She said "in her mind" she twisted it so that Cary and Mark were having an affair. 

Brandi is good reality tv, but even so, I was surprised she made up the affair rumor on so little. And then acted like she had been sworn to secrecy by those in the know. 

But Leeann deserved Brandi's stank face and eye roll so I don't criticize Brandi for that. Leeann cannot control her impulses and her therapist isn't helping. I wouldn't give Leeann any more air time to talk about how awful she feels about her behavior, or her "owning it." She is the only one who had to leave the reunion and have a temper tantrum in her dressing room, so if Brandi wants to roll her eyes at Leeann I say go for it.

D'Andra has dead eyes- her mouth may be smiling, but her eyes give away her stone cold personality.

What's with the adulation from Andy toward her asking her for words of wisdom at the end? D'Andra is no great sage on how to succeed in life ... she has inherited trust money, "works" for her mom, has a husband but no kids she's responsible for, (stepkids do not count, and if they do then she's screwed that one up from what we can see).  Her only claim to fame is being able to tell off Leeann when she's acting up, but Leeann's a social climber and a gold digger and knows it's better to keep D'Andra close so she lets D'Andra say whatever she wants to her. Don't get it.

I want to know what "nasIty" things Rich tweeted to/about her. I've always wondered about that dude. He SEEMS so stable and nice....but he is dating Leeanne.....

I know. She has to erupt at home with him as well as she obviously has no control over her temper. Do not get how they stay together. Maybe the wedding is never really going to happen. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, NeverLate said:

Andy clearly didn't like the digs about Mark being gay,

And it's become a standard component on these shows, which gives Andy a chance to chide the HWs for their implications. So far, its Eddy/OC, Tom/NY, Kim F's husband (blanking on name)/ATL, Mary's husband (again blanking on name)/DC and now Mark. Did I miss anyone?

• Love 3
7 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I would love to give both LeAnne and D'Andra make-unders.  LeAnne is really a beautiful woman.  She needs to cut that hair, soften her face. 

Part of what works against Leann is the black hair/pale complexion image she sports, which looks great if one is 25 and your name is Vivien Leigh but comes across terribly harsh and aging after 40. Leann was on WWHL a few weeks ago: her hair (or whatever it was) was notably lighter and she was gently (fake?) tanned and looked fantastic. I think she could skip the tan but should definitely lighten up the locks.

• Love 4

Why is Brandi so anxious to be besties with Stephanie again? Stephanie dumped her after season 2, threw shade at Brandi's marriage on a blog, and then during season 2 blamed Brandi's problems for her own failure to take care of her special needs child. ("I was so busy helping Brandi with her marital problems that I didn't notice that my son cannot read." Stephanie's middle name is Passive-Aggresive.

Does Brandi miss the friendship that much? Are they (former) secret lovers? Does Brandi need Stephanie for a storyline? Does Brandi need a paycheck and therefore a storyline? Is it because Brandi's husband wants the friendship repaired? I don't get it.

I agree that Mark may have threatened Bravo and Brandi with legal action. However, given Richard Simmons' failure to prove that being labeled transgender by the National Enquirer was harmful, I wonder how that complaint would fly in court.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 4

I am meh after the second part of the reunion.  I do not feel like we learned anything new that we didn't already know about the HWs.

To me, D'Andra is the only one who didn't look like a lunatic after it was all over with.

• Love 4

I find it interesting that Kameron can laugh off a death threat as a "joke" but was violently offended by Brandi chasing her around with a dildo - did she earnestly believe Brandi might rape her with Sexual Chocolate?

• Love 13
32 minutes ago, 918lux said:

I find it interesting that Kameron can laugh off a death threat as a "joke" but was violently offended by Brandi chasing her around with a dildo - did she earnestly believe Brandi might rape her with Sexual Chocolate?

Brings new meaning to “Death by chocolate” LOL! j/k...could not resist and not meant to offend anyone.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, SCS said:

Part of what works against Leann is the black hair/pale complexion image she sports, which looks great if one is 25 and your name is Vivien Leigh but comes across terribly harsh and aging after 40. Leann was on WWHL a few weeks ago: her hair (or whatever it was) was notably lighter and she was gently (fake?) tanned and looked fantastic. I think she could skip the tan but should definitely lighten up the locks.

Yes, all of that and cut out the fake no tears crying, it hurt to watch her try to muster up a tear. 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, MinorL said:

ETA: Also, that nasty face she made when LeeAnne expressed emotion made her just look heartless. I know everyone hates LeeAnne but Brandi is a bitch. She really got let off the hook pretty easy for all the horrible things she did this season. 

When she was making one of those faces last night, I realized that she kind of looks like a bulldog. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, SCS said:

Totally agree.  She's a beautiful woman but the dark and long hair is aging.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

By the terse way Andy interacted with Mark I feel more than ever that his presence on the reunion was because he threatened legal action if he were not permitted to do damage control. 

What legal action? Mark doesn't have the money or clout to actually threaten legal action against NBC Universal. Additionally, their contracts preclude suing the network. The best Mark and Cary could do is threaten to have Cary skip the reunion. That would mean she's fired for next season, but a decent amount of the drama from this season revolved around Cary. Her absence would completely screw up the reunion. It would have been a 90 minute reunion tops and could have been filmed in the WWHL clubhouse. The ratings would have been terrible. Threatening to skip the reunion was the only leverage Cary and Mark had against Bravo.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

She is awful! She said "in her mind" she twisted it so that Cary and Mark were having an affair. WTF? Is she hearing little voices in her head, now? This chick has big issues. She's as bad as LeeAnn, I can't stand either one of them. 

Kameron has resting bitch face. 

When her face is actually at rest,  I think she's gorgeous,  she looks a little Nicole Kidman to me,  it's her face contortions that make her actually ugly,  to me. 

1 hour ago, Panda Bear said:

When she was making one of those faces last night, I realized that she kind of looks like a bulldog. 

I wish I could like this 100 times. 

• Love 1

For as much as LeAnne like to bite back when she feels like she's been backed into a corner, she's not actually very good at making any kind of sense when that happens. Asking Rich to be at the reunion is futile because Mark wasn't there to defend his wife against LeAnne, he was there to defend HIMSELF against LeAnne. She tries to detract but she's such a hot mess that no one can really buy it. It was interesting to hear how LeeAnne explained the Chop Shop comments vs the Round Up comments. For the gay comments, it sounded like she didn't want to give up her sources so she tried to end the conversation by saying that she was wrong for saying what she did. With the Chop Shop comments, it sounded more like LeeAnne was copping to making those comments without any basis in retaliation. I'm inclined to think that LeeAnne repeated gossip that did legitimately come from somewhere. That doesn't mean it's true but I don't think LeeAnne created that gossip out of thin air. 

Brandi is pretty deplorable. As psycho as it is for LeAnne to bust out threats, I don't think any of these women are genuinely in fear for their lives but it suits their narrative to suggest that. If they were really afraid for their lives, they would have lobbied to get LeAnne off the show before season 2 happened. They don't have any kind of history with LeeAnne where they would be manipulated and have battered woman syndrome. These women are willingly and continually putting themselves in situations where they know LeeAnne will also be there. If they really feared for their lives, that would make them really shitty mothers and wives that they would put themselves in jeopardy and compromise the safety and well-being of themselves and/or their family. This is all leading up to the fact that LeAnne threatening to physically hurt Brandi has about as much truth as Brandi chasing Kameron down a beach suggesting that she wants to rape Kameron with a big black dildo. Brandi always likes to talk so that she can distract everyone else from her own nasty behaviour. She got off easy handling the situation about the Cary/Mark affair rumour. I think it's actually worse than what LeeAnne did. LeeAnne repeated gossip that isn't new around society and her graphicness was while she was under the influence of medication. Brandi willingly shared private information to suggest that Cary and Mark had an affair before they got married. Crying her fake tears and saying sorry always seems to be enough for her to get by and I don't know why she gets away with it all of the time. And in all that, Brandi has some gall to suggest that D'Andra is unable to ever be critical of LeeAnne. She has been very honest about LeeAnne's shortcomings and has called LeeAnne at the reunion and during filming. D'Andra willing to believe that there's goodness beyond the crazy that everyone else sees in LeeAnne. That isn't D'Andra being an apologist but I'm not at all surprised that Brandi can't tell the difference. And Brandi did tell Cary about the Chop Shop stuff. She definitely passed around information beyond 'someone's life being threatened'. 

I thought Mark handled himself well and while it's understandable that you have bad moments where your children irritate you, the real issue isn't that one scene - the issue that his wife made comments about his relationship with his daughter which seemed to corroborate this idea that Mark has a jealous, ill-tempered relationships with his daughter and would prefer that she didn't exist. Cary sat there and smirked as if Mark having to defend himself was so ridiculous yet she's really the root cause to the entire narrative this season that Mark is a horrible father. 

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

For as much as LeAnne like to bite back when she feels like she's been backed into a corner, she's not actually very good at making any kind of sense when that happens. Asking Rich to be at the reunion is futile because Mark wasn't there to defend his wife against LeAnne, he was there to defend HIMSELF against LeAnne. She tries to detract but she's such a hot mess that no one can really buy it. It was interesting to hear how LeeAnne explained the Chop Shop comments vs the Round Up comments. For the gay comments, it sounded like she didn't want to give up her sources so she tried to end the conversation by saying that she was wrong for saying what she did. With the Chop Shop comments, it sounded more like LeeAnne was copping to making those comments without any basis in retaliation. I'm inclined to think that LeeAnne repeated gossip that did legitimately come from somewhere. That doesn't mean it's true but I don't think LeeAnne created that gossip out of thin air. 

Brandi is pretty deplorable. As psycho as it is for LeAnne to bust out threats, I don't think any of these women are genuinely in fear for their lives but it suits their narrative to suggest that. If they were really afraid for their lives, they would have lobbied to get LeAnne off the show before season 2 happened. They don't have any kind of history with LeeAnne where they would be manipulated and have battered woman syndrome. These women are willingly and continually putting themselves in situations where they know LeeAnne will also be there. If they really feared for their lives, that would make them really shitty mothers and wives that they would put themselves in jeopardy and compromise the safety and well-being of themselves and/or their family. This is all leading up to the fact that LeAnne threatening to physically hurt Brandi has about as much truth as Brandi chasing Kameron down a beach suggesting that she wants to rape Kameron with a big black dildo. Brandi always likes to talk so that she can distract everyone else from her own nasty behaviour. She got off easy handling the situation about the Cary/Mark affair rumour. I think it's actually worse than what LeeAnne did. LeeAnne repeated gossip that isn't new around society and her graphicness was while she was under the influence of medication. Brandi willingly shared private information to suggest that Cary and Mark had an affair before they got married. Crying her fake tears and saying sorry always seems to be enough for her to get by and I don't know why she gets away with it all of the time. And in all that, Brandi has some gall to suggest that D'Andra is unable to ever be critical of LeeAnne. She has been very honest about LeeAnne's shortcomings and has called LeeAnne at the reunion and during filming. D'Andra willing to believe that there's goodness beyond the crazy that everyone else sees in LeeAnne. That isn't D'Andra being an apologist but I'm not at all surprised that Brandi can't tell the difference. And Brandi did tell Cary about the Chop Shop stuff. She definitely passed around information beyond 'someone's life being threatened'. 

I thought Mark handled himself well and while it's understandable that you have bad moments where your children irritate you, the real issue isn't that one scene - the issue that his wife made comments about his relationship with his daughter which seemed to corroborate this idea that Mark has a jealous, ill-tempered relationships with his daughter and would prefer that she didn't exist. Cary sat there and smirked as if Mark having to defend himself was so ridiculous yet she's really the root cause to the entire narrative this season that Mark is a horrible father. 

I don't think LeeAnne know anyone that personally "sucked" Mark off as she claimed. More likely than not, someone she knew said that they knew someone that knew someone that knew someone that thinks they had sex with him and LeeAnne made it into her personally knowing that person. LOL

As for Brandi comment about Cary/Mark, LeeAnne also made that claim at last years reunion and Mark/Cary addressed it then. Why Brandi repeated it and added on to it is beyond me. Cary did accept her apology because she believed it heartfelt, as I do, but she also said that it would be a long time before she could trust her again, which was a real response IMO. 

D'Andra corrects LeeAnne at times but more often than not, she doesn't. What she does is make excuses for her to the others, which only emboldens LeeAnne to keep doing the same things over and over again. Only time will tell if Brandi has learned her lesson but we already know that LeeAnne won't. She is behaving the same way she did last year/season and hasn't changed her behavior at all. 

Mark did a very good job defending himself, Cary and their marriage/family. And I agree, Cary did as much, if not more, damage to his reputation that LeeAnne did. She needs to stop using him as her storyline for the show if she wants the other HWs to keep his name out of their mouths. 

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think LeeAnne know anyone that personally "sucked" Mark off as she claimed. More likely than not, someone she knew said that they knew someone that knew someone that knew someone that thinks they had sex with him and LeeAnne made it into her personally knowing that person. LOL

As for Brandi comment about Cary/Mark, LeeAnne also made that claim at last years reunion and Mark/Cary addressed it then. Why Brandi repeated it and added on to it is beyond me. Cary did accept her apology because she believed it heartfelt, as I do, but she also said that it would be a long time before she could trust her again, which was a real response IMO. 

D'Andra corrects LeeAnne at times but more often than not, she doesn't. What she does is make excuses for her to the others, which only emboldens LeeAnne to keep doing the same things over and over again. Only time will tell if Brandi has learned her lesson but we already know that LeeAnne won't. She is behaving the same way she did last year/season and hasn't changed her behavior at all. 

Mark did a very good job defending himself, Cary and their marriage/family. And I agree, Cary did as much, if not more, damage to his reputation that LeeAnne did. She needs to stop using him as her storyline for the show if she wants the other HWs to keep his name out of their mouths. 

That's my take on LeeAnne spreading that rumour as well. I don't think she made it up...but I do think it's like second hand information x10. 

LeeAnne made the affair claim last season but Brandi brought the receipts to make the affair claims even more suggestive. She did far more damage than LeeAnne did. It's one thing for an enemy/frenemy to make a claim. It's likely that people will see it as repeating or starting gossip that should be taken with a grain of salt. When a friend does it, people expect that the friend is spilling tea on personal information that was said in confidence holds far more weight. 

I completely disagree that D'Andra makes excuses. That would suggest that she tries to rationalize to others why LeeAnne behaves the way she does so that LeeAnne's bad behaviour can be minimized. She doesn't do that at all. What she does do is speak to the LeeAnne she knows as a friend. There's some level of good she sees in LeeAnne and it allows her to give LeeAnne the benefit of the doubt that she can change. She feels that LeeAnne has benefitted from her therapy overall (while there's still more work to be done) but why should that be surprising? As a friend, you wouldn't intentionally try to provoke or question the intentions of your friend which provides less opportunity for D'Andra to see the version of LeeAnne that the other women have seen. D'Andra has been a good friend. I think D'Andra has been a solid friend. She doesn't co-sign bad behaviour but she also doesn't join in on the pile up. She gives her criticism and moves on quickly. If D'Andra is willing to say that LeeAnne was wrong or out of line in front of cameras, I'm willing to bet that she's probably a bit less reserved when talking to LeeAnne about her behaviour off cameras. Just because she doesn't throw LeeAnne under the bus doesn't mean that she makes excuses for LeeAnne (IMO anyway). 

Brandi has actually shown much of the same behaviour as she did last season. Why think there's room for Brandi to change and not LeeAnne? Brandi doesn't even realize that what she's accused the others have she has also been guilty herself of. Kameron did make a snippy comment that seemed judgmental. Brandi was judgmental back in response. Brandi takes exception to LeeAnne sharing information about Cary to make it harder for Brandi to repair her friendship with both Cary and Stephanie. We saw Cary and Stephanie both do the same thing with Brandi about LeeAnne and she sat there and didn't say a peep when it was brought up. LeeAnne telling Brandi about something Cary/Stephanie said is no different than Stephanie telling Brandi about a conversation that Cary had LeeAnne which suggested that LeeAnne was up to her old ways. If sharing information is the basis for LeeAnne trying to manipulate her, then she should take equal offense to Stephanie trying to manipulate her as well. Brandi claims that distancing herself from LeeAnne is because you are the company you keep and she didn't want to be associated with LeeAnne. Kind of funny that she would get up on her high horse when her own children got banished from their school because of the embarrassing behaviour that SHE displayed last season. Brandi and LeeAnne seem to be equally distasteful people...but they show it off in different ways. 

Just now, RHJunkie said:

That's my take on LeeAnne spreading that rumour as well. I don't think she made it up...but I do think it's like second hand information x10. 

LeeAnne made the affair claim last season but Brandi brought the receipts to make the affair claims even more suggestive. She did far more damage than LeeAnne did. It's one thing for an enemy/frenemy to make a claim. It's likely that people will see it as repeating or starting gossip that should be taken with a grain of salt. When a friend does it, people expect that the friend is spilling tea on personal information that was said in confidence holds far more weight. 

I completely disagree that D'Andra makes excuses. That would suggest that she tries to rationalize to others why LeeAnne behaves the way she does so that LeeAnne's bad behaviour can be minimized. She doesn't do that at all. What she does do is speak to the LeeAnne she knows as a friend. There's some level of good she sees in LeeAnne and it allows her to give LeeAnne the benefit of the doubt that she can change. She feels that LeeAnne has benefitted from her therapy overall (while there's still more work to be done) but why should that be surprising? As a friend, you wouldn't intentionally try to provoke or question the intentions of your friend which provides less opportunity for D'Andra to see the version of LeeAnne that the other women have seen. D'Andra has been a good friend. I think D'Andra has been a solid friend. She doesn't co-sign bad behaviour but she also doesn't join in on the pile up. She gives her criticism and moves on quickly. If D'Andra is willing to say that LeeAnne was wrong or out of line in front of cameras, I'm willing to bet that she's probably a bit less reserved when talking to LeeAnne about her behaviour off cameras. Just because she doesn't throw LeeAnne under the bus doesn't mean that she makes excuses for LeeAnne (IMO anyway). 

Brandi has actually shown much of the same behaviour as she did last season. Why think there's room for Brandi to change and not LeeAnne? Brandi doesn't even realize that what she's accused the others have she has also been guilty herself of. Kameron did make a snippy comment that seemed judgmental. Brandi was judgmental back in response. Brandi takes exception to LeeAnne sharing information about Cary to make it harder for Brandi to repair her friendship with both Cary and Stephanie. We saw Cary and Stephanie both do the same thing with Brandi about LeeAnne and she sat there and didn't say a peep when it was brought up. LeeAnne telling Brandi about something Cary/Stephanie said is no different than Stephanie telling Brandi about a conversation that Cary had LeeAnne which suggested that LeeAnne was up to her old ways. If sharing information is the basis for LeeAnne trying to manipulate her, then she should take equal offense to Stephanie trying to manipulate her as well. Brandi claims that distancing herself from LeeAnne is because you are the company you keep and she didn't want to be associated with LeeAnne. Kind of funny that she would get up on her high horse when her own children got banished from their school because of the embarrassing behaviour that SHE displayed last season. Brandi and LeeAnne are both distasteful people...but they show it off in different ways. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Why is Brandi so anxious to be besties with Stephanie again? Stephanie dumped her after season 2, threw shade at Brandi's marriage on a blog, and then during season 2 blamed Brandi's problems for her own failure to take care of her special needs child. ("I was so busy helping Brandi with her marital problems that I didn't notice that my son cannot read." Stephanie's middle name is Passive-Aggresive.

Does Brandi miss the friendship that much? Are they (former) secret lovers? Does Brandi need Stephanie for a storyline? Does Brandi need a paycheck and therefore a storyline? Is it because Brandi's husband wants the friendship repaired? I don't get it.

I agree that Mark may have threatened Bravo and Brandi with legal action. However, given Richard Simmons' failure to prove that being labeled transgender by the National Enquirer was harmful, I wonder how that complaint would fly in court.

Season 2 is the season that just ended and it looks like Brandi and Stephanie are still friends.  After season 1 Brandi ghosted Stephanie, not the other way around.  Here is the blog in question and Stephanie's explanation that she meant the guys showing up late and drunk was the slow moving car crash, not Brandi's marriage, makes sense without doing a lot of mental gymnastics.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 4

Poor old thorny LeeAnn.  Fifty years old, great fiancé, great ring and her dang momma sems as nice as pie.  This could only mean one fricking thing U CRAZY!

Keep going to the Doctor! Maybe even step it up to twice a week.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Poor old thorny LeeAnn.  Fifty years old, great fiancé, great ring and her dang momma sems as nice as pie.  This could only mean one fricking thing U CRAZY!

Keep going to the Doctor! Maybe even step it up to twice a week.

After the reunion, I get what the others were saying about LeeAnn.  I'd maybe even take it further.  LeeAnn may understand the walk on some level, and she certainly talks the walk at times, but I'm not sure she "feels" the walk (much less walks it).  Everything about her feels disingenuine.  Her apologies, her tears, her woe-is-me "I can't see the roses in myself" scktick, etc.  I don't buy any of it only because I don't think she buys any of it.  

She's missing something in the humanity department.  Either its buried way deep or its non-existent.  Either way, she's a stone's throw away from something not good. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

What legal action? Mark doesn't have the money or clout to actually threaten legal action against NBC Universal. Additionally, their contracts preclude suing the network. The best Mark and Cary could do is threaten to have Cary skip the reunion. That would mean she's fired for next season, but a decent amount of the drama from this season revolved around Cary. Her absence would completely screw up the reunion. It would have been a 90 minute reunion tops and could have been filmed in the WWHL clubhouse. The ratings would have been terrible. Threatening to skip the reunion was the only leverage Cary and Mark had against Bravo.

I seem to recall  reading  that receiving  part of your pay  --can't remember what %..is showing up for the reunion..

4 minutes ago, sheetmoss said:

I seem to recall  reading  that receiving  part of your pay  --can't remember what %..is showing up for the reunion..

They probably do withhold some of their salary until the reunion, but this show is only in its second season. The salaries aren't that big yet and Mark still has a successful plastic surgery practice. They aren't dependant on that Bravo paycheck like Nene, Sheree, Vicki, Tamra, Wig, or Sonja. The Deubers can afford to lose that reunion money. This was a situation where Cary and Mark could afford to play a little hardball with Bravo. Bravo needed Cary at the reunion more than she needed that last bit of money. What would they really cover in that reunion if Cary hadn't been there? More pink dog food and dildos. Brandi and Stephanie. D'Andra and her stepson and her mom.

I really hated how everyone is kissing Cary's ass. Cary is an egotistical husband stealer. Its a no brainer. Her husband, may or may not get sucked off at the Round Off (still think hes suspicious) and I could totally buy him as a cross dresser. There is no shame in either, except tho doth protest too much my friend.   The man is NO prize, so Cary reaped what she sowed. You wanted him, now you get to defend his feminine proclivities, and on camera mean parenting, never mind his controlling nature. Have fun with that.

Yes Leanne is a mess, yet I think she is stunningly beautiful, and I get caught up in her beauty as she espouses more horse sh*t. Shes a drama queen. Y'all know she will be back.  And I for one love her big hair, go big or go home. These women are from Texas, what do you expect.

Brandi disappointed this season. She can baby voice apologize all she wants as she caters to the Duebers, but I like her best when making bird noises and crank phone calls. The dildo can be retired. Brandi be yourself!

D'andra is cool, but yes she needs a make under, she looks much older than her stated years. And more man meat, I mean Jeremy, next season please!!!!

• Love 10

She's missing something in the humanity department.  Either its buried way deep or its non-existent.  Either way, she's a stone's throw away from something not good. 

She's histrionic.

I wonder if the Dubious Duebers are trying to parlay this show into their own reality show, or selling products like that Beverly Hills plastic surgeon and his wife do. I haven't watched RHoBH in a very long time, but I see similarities between the two couples. I think the Duebers have a long game that goes beyond the thrill of being on TV. Problem is, they've discovered they can't stand each other.

• Love 4
On 11/14/2017 at 6:48 AM, sasha206 said:

I would love to give both LeAnne and D'Andra make-unders.  LeAnne is really a beautiful woman.  She needs to cut that hair, soften her face.  Same with D'Andra.  The long hair is dragging her face down and those false eyelashes give her a really harsh look.

Also add Brandi to the list of makeovers.  Sometimes she can look gorgeous.  Other times she just looks so odd.

LeAnne would look so much better with hair a few shades lighter and a little shorter.

Brandi needs to tone down the Botox. It's making her look harsh and older than her years. Her eyelids look slightly swollen, which makes her eyes look smaller. It also looks like she has filler in her lips.

They were all wearing too much makeup IMO. It looks slathered on. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Jextella said:

After the reunion, I get what the others were saying about LeeAnn.  I'd maybe even take it further.  LeeAnn may understand the walk on some level, and she certainly talks the walk at times, but I'm not sure she "feels" the walk (much less walks it).  Everything about her feels disingenuine.  Her apologies, her tears, her woe-is-me "I can't see the roses in myself" scktick, etc.  I don't buy any of it only because I don't think she buys any of it.  

2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

She's histrionic.

LeeAnn may be beautiful on the outside, but her insides are ugly, dark and bitter.  She's been working the woe is me so hard and it's just not working. It's all to deflect and garner sympathy and it's fake as hell.  I don't care if her threats are just threats and some don't take them seriously, they are still wrong.  LeeAnn saying she'd never follow through doesn't take away the implied threat of physical violence.  That's enough in So Cal to get a restraining order against you. 

Brandi is orange... orange hair and an orange face. 

Whoever said (I think last week's episode thread) that D"Andra looks like Crystal Gayle is spot on.  

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Lizzing said:

This should have been a one episode reunion.  All I got from this is that D'andra doesn't know the actual meaning of "pontificate" and Cary can't say the word "fulfill".

Yeah, considering how entertaining the rest of the season was, I was surprised at how boring and pointless the reunion ended up being. I don't even come away changing my mind on the lineup if there's a next season. LeeAnne, Brandi and D'Andra are definitely going to be asked back. I would imagine Cary as well. Stephanie probably will, too, altho she and Kameron are the most expendable if anyone's getting cut.

• Love 1