Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E14: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

I honestly don't think LeeAnne, Brandi, Stephanie, and Cary are going anywhere.  They are the core group and they stay up in the drama.  They are safe.  D'Andra is firmly Team LeeAnne, so I think she will be brought back so LeeAnne has someone in her corner.  I hope Kameron doesn't return.  She brought nothing to the table other than blind worship of LeeAnne - which I didn't understand at all.

• Love 7
On 14/11/2017 at 1:05 AM, yourmomiseasy said:

can totally believe that LeeAnne doesn't like herself a lot of the time and felt sorry for her when she was talking about that.

I think it is all for show. Not a single tear fell.

When attacked she pretends she is a lost and misunderstood poor little girl.

• Love 8
On 11/15/2017 at 11:15 AM, Crazydoxielady said:

I really hated how everyone is kissing Cary's ass. Cary is an egotistical husband stealer. Its a no brainer. Her husband, may or may not get sucked off at the Round Off (still think hes suspicious) and I could totally buy him as a cross dresser. There is no shame in either, except tho doth protest too much my friend.   The man is NO prize, so Cary reaped what she sowed. You wanted him, now you get to defend his feminine proclivities, and on camera mean parenting, never mind his controlling nature. Have fun with that.

Yes Leanne is a mess, yet I think she is stunningly beautiful, and I get caught up in her beauty as she espouses more horse sh*t. Shes a drama queen. Y'all know she will be back.  And I for one love her big hair, go big or go home. These women are from Texas, what do you expect.

Brandi disappointed this season. She can baby voice apologize all she wants as she caters to the Duebers, but I like her best when making bird noises and crank phone calls. The dildo can be retired. Brandi be yourself!

D'andra is cool, but yes she needs a make under, she looks much older than her stated years. And more man meat, I mean Jeremy, next season please!!!!

I just don't think Cary is a husband stealer - egotistical yes, but I believe them when they say they didn't have an affair.  It just doesn't make sense to me how they would - if she was staying in Dallas with his children while he and his wife were on a trip, how were they having an affair?  It also doesn't ring true that she would be close to his older kids if she were the cause of that marriage breaking up.  I also don't get the big deal around everyone thinking Mark is gay - so he's interested in fashion and the aesthetic side of things...he's a plastic surgeon, shouldn't he be more inclined to be in to the whole look?  We're living in the 21st century, if Mark was gay, his second marriage would have been to Harry, not Cary.  I didn't like the few times we saw him interact with Zuri, but he also wouldn't be the first man I met who told the second wife that the parenting was on her since he had already done the child raising phase (not something I agree with, but also not something I find uncommon).  

LeeAnne has some sort of legitimate sickness and it;s unfair to exploit her on TV.  It's like she knows the kind of person she wants to be and even knows how to occasionally talk and act like the person she wants to be, but just doesn't actually know how or want to truly be that person.  It's disturbing.

Stephanie and Brandi both need to lay off the Palm Beach Tan memberships.

D'Andra is great, but I wish they'd bring on another big hitter in town to see that power struggle.  

Kameron was a non entity.

Next year they need to cut Brandi (she's not a player) Kameron (boring and stupid) and LeeAnne (unwell).

• Love 5
17 hours ago, 918lux said:

I just don't think Cary is a husband stealer - egotistical yes, but I believe them when they say they didn't have an affair.  It just doesn't make sense to me how they would - if she was staying in Dallas with his children while he and his wife were on a trip, how were they having an affair?  It also doesn't ring true that she would be close to his older kids if she were the cause of that marriage breaking up.  

I thought Mark meant that although she wasn't a full time nanny, he did hire her to come along during vacations in order to watch the kids. I know people that bring their nannies on vacation so that they get to have some fun time playing with the kids, but then can turn the kids over to a nanny so that they also have adults only time. 

7 hours ago, NYCFree said:

I thought Mark meant that although she wasn't a full time nanny, he did hire her to come along during vacations in order to watch the kids. I know people that bring their nannies on vacation so that they get to have some fun time playing with the kids, but then can turn the kids over to a nanny so that they also have adults only time. 

I've known tons of people who do that too, but not a single one of them was using a bachelors level nurse with advanced certification to watch their kids. And I've known folks far richer than Mark who have brought their nannies on trips. I've known people far richer than any other housewife except for Adrienne Maloof. I've even known some Saudi and European royalty and a handful of billionaires. They either have a nurse permanently on staff, hire one for a specific medical reason, or take their regular child care staff with them as they travel. It makes no sense that you'd pay someone who can easily make $40-$50/hour to watch your kids unless it's your friend who was doing it for a free trip or a favor. Additionally, most higher end hotels offer childcare.

If Cary had simply said "We were friends. I did it as a favor," that would have been the end of things. Instead she added that she got paid, which makes it a little stranger because why would Cary accept babysitter wages for her time when she could earn more elsewhere or why would Mark pay nurse wages for a babysitter. Additionally, she said she babysat lots of surgeons' kids. Also weird that multiple physicians knew that she was available to watch their children. It feels like there was some critical detail left out like Cary was having tax problems and needed some under the table money. And without that detail, it just makes Cary look like a shady predatory cheater.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I've known tons of people who do that too, but not a single one of them was using a bachelors level nurse with advanced certification to watch their kids. And I've known folks far richer than Mark who have brought their nannies on trips. I've known people far richer than any other housewife except for Adrienne Maloof. I've even known some Saudi and European royalty and a handful of billionaires

Sonja, is that you? 

(I hope you know I mean this in jest!)

• Love 7

Thought Cary looked stressed when Mark was there, too.

I also don't care about Mark's sexual preferences. I don't think that really harms his practice. He's not working in some industry or business where "family" image is important  

I think there is smoke to the nanny story, and I agree it seemed weird she spent her spare time babysitting her boss' children. Or like many nanny stories have gone, somehow they got close, she liked the way his life looked, he became infatuated and boom. Because I do think she wanted the lifestyle.

And....maybe Mark wants to get in on Botched level with Terry and Paul? Mark plays a bigger role on this show than most of the other spouses. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Sonja, is that you? 

(I hope you know I mean this in jest!)

Nope because I'm known for my smoked meats, afro, and sloth.

It helps if you go to prep and boarding schools for your schooling. However, those folks always knew that my family was no more than middle class, even if we had to remind them from time to time. My favorite being when my brother was hanging with his boarding school roommate at a reunion. My brother was telling his roommate that he had just broken up with his girlfriend. His roommate encouraged my brother to travel to the south of France with some of the other guys. He said, "You'll get a new girl in no time." My brother replied, "No. You'll get a girl in no time. You're a Duke with money. I'm a broke grad student working on his Ph.D." 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Bblack3 said:

Thought Cary looked stressed when Mark was there, too.

I also don't care about Mark's sexual preferences. I don't think that really harms his practice. He's not working in some industry or business where "family" image is important  

I think there is smoke to the nanny story, and I agree it seemed weird she spent her spare time babysitting her boss' children. Or like many nanny stories have gone, somehow they got close, she liked the way his life looked, he became infatuated and boom. Because I do think she wanted the lifestyle.

And....maybe Mark wants to get in on Botched level with Terry and Paul? Mark plays a bigger role on this show than most of the other spouses. 

I don't think the Roundup comment was why Mark came on the show, even though that was Andy's reason, IMO it was the "chop shop" comment LeeAnne made. Mark even said that that was his biggest issue with LeeAnne's nasty comments as it could affect his professional work.

I don't think the Roundup comment was why Mark came on the show, even though that was Andy's reason, IMO it was the "chop shop" comment LeeAnne made. Mark even said that that was his biggest issue with LeeAnne's nasty comments as it could affect his professional work.

If anyone's professional work was damaged with regard to LeeAnne, I would say it was her Dr.  I know some of what happened to her was her own fault, but I don't think that Dr represented himself very well on the show.  Mark's business looks pretty good on the show, from my seat on the couch anyway!

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, Bblack3 said:

If anyone's professional work was damaged with regard to LeeAnne, I would say it was her Dr.  I know some of what happened to her was her own fault, but I don't think that Dr represented himself very well on the show.  Mark's business looks pretty good on the show, from my seat on the couch anyway!

Oh, I agree that LeeAnne's Dr looked bad/scary but she still defended him. She made the nasty remark about Mark's PS practice and that's what many people will remember most, especially since he isn't the warmest of people to begin with! 

I think Brandi is more dangerous than LeAnne.  LeAnne says stupid shit, but Brandi is one nasty piece of work.

Also, Mark said some pretty nasty stuff to his wife, and he’s worried about what LeAnne said about him?  What an ass.

I also think these women hate LeAnne, not because of the shit she says but because LeAnne is not married and has no children and some women have issues with those of us who are in that situation.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6
On 11/13/2017 at 10:11 PM, MinorL said:

Brandi's stank face was making her look downright ugly during the reunion. 

ETA: Also, that nasty face she made when LeeAnne expressed emotion made her just look heartless. I know everyone hates LeeAnne but Brandi is a bitch. She really got let off the hook pretty easy for all the horrible things she did this season. 

Totally agree with this.  Brandi is absolutely revolting, there is something really off with her from cutting Stephanie off to her obsession with s***.  Dont even get me started with her carrying a sex toy around and waving it at people.  Kameron should have grabbed it and shoved it down Brandi's throat.  How lovely that her kids get to see their mother acting like that.

Lastly, I am a huge fan of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, partly because they act like such well behaved women in addition to their beauty and talent.  Kelli should be outraged by her behavior!

• Love 2
On 11/18/2017 at 7:38 AM, ladle said:

How long before the Roundup gets its own spinoff show? 

I would gladly watch this show, if only to see the cast of boys who supposedly suck the dicks of heterosexual men in Dallas.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

I would gladly watch this show, if only to see the cast of boys who supposedly suck the dicks of heterosexual men in Dallas.

Alas, The Roundup has denied they are such an establishment, so no show for them!

• Love 1
20 hours ago, missmansfield said:

Totally agree with this.  Brandi is absolutely revolting, there is something really off with her from cutting Stephanie off to her obsession with s***.  Dont even get me started with her carrying a sex toy around and waving it at people.  Kameron should have grabbed it and shoved it down Brandi's throat.  How lovely that her kids get to see their mother acting like that.

Lastly, I am a huge fan of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, partly because they act like such well behaved women in addition to their beauty and talent.  Kelli should be outraged by her behavior!

Heh, I watched the first 3 seasons of the DCC show on CMT (checked out after S3 because it was too much repetitiveness) and recall Kelli ran a tight ship regarding behavior. Has the DCC org ever commented publicly on Brandi's antics, do you know?

Edited by SCS
2 hours ago, SCS said:

Heh, I watched the first 3 seasons of the DCC show on CMT (checked out after S3 because it was too much repetitiveness) and recall Kelli ran a tight ship regarding behavior. Has the DCC org ever commented publicly on Brandi's antics, do you know?

Here is what Kelli wrote on her twitter about Brandi- "Neighbor has no sense but the one who has understanding holds their tongue".

• Love 1
On 11/15/2017 at 8:04 AM, Lizzing said:

This should have been a one episode reunion.  All I got from this is that D'andra doesn't know the actual meaning of "pontificate" and Cary can't say the word "fulfill".

OK....I don't really watch the show but caught the reunion today and this woman made such a fool out of herself. She was trying to impress people by using the word "pontificate" and she came out looking so stupid.  Was it Stephanie who said she didn't know the word?  She came off much better admitting it wasn't in her vocabulary. A lot of times it seems like Andy corrects people but he didn't this time!

eta:  Thinking about it some, I think she probably meant to use "pondering." Maybe she was just nervous.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 2

So I'm on quarantine and just catching up just now on season 2 and I NEEEED to at least express this much...so Leanne is awful and a lot of the things she does and says are terrible,  however no wonder she gets angry, she's always getting talked over or cut off thatd pics me off too. Cary is always making some snide comment and not listening to her and it gets under Leanne skin and I don't blame her for kinda lashing out. Threats and throwing glass isn't good but I can understand getting angry. The other thing I think its funny how if Cary, Brandi, or Stephanie say something, oh it's a joke I said I'm sorry so it's supposed to be fine but if anyone else makes a comment it's so hurtful and blah blah those bitches are so sensitive and dramatic. Cary is a pretentious bitch, manipulative, and fake. Is Stephanie and brandis potty humor really that funny? Like how old are yall? The only one not fake is D'Andra. They're all so damn dramatic. Also Brandis face during the reunion is dank.

• Love 1
On 12/16/2020 at 6:34 AM, emy said:

Cary is a pretentious bitch, manipulative, and fake.

Yessss!  She’s disgusting.  I hate her, and I am not watching this season because she’s on.  I will still read comments here, but I took the shoe off my dvr.  I also hate D’Andra and Brandy.. I’ve never hated so many housewives on one cast.

• LOL 2
On 12/28/2020 at 8:20 PM, heatherchandler said:

I also hate D’Andra and Brandy

I don't mind D'andra so much but I really could not be in the company of Brandi, she is obnoxious and immature, everything she says devolves in to some sort of reference to genitalia that is only funny to a 12 year old boy.  She reminds me of Leah of RHONY, too much in your face, not funny and needs the entire room to notice her.  Why would a grown woman think waiving a dildo around is amusing, that sort of heavy handed humor is lost on me.

• Love 5
On 12/30/2020 at 12:00 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't mind D'andra so much but I really could not be in the company of Brandi, she is obnoxious and immature, everything she says devolves in to some sort of reference to genitalia that is only funny to a 12 year old boy.  She reminds me of Leah of RHONY, too much in your face, not funny and needs the entire room to notice her.  Why would a grown woman think waiving a dildo around is amusing, that sort of heavy handed humor is lost on me.

I actually like that Brandi and Stephanie can be so silly and have fun, but their humor isn't exactly my cup of tea either. I never get into bathroom jokes. I'm a wit person. Lisa Vanderpump can be naughty and even a little mean sometimes, but I love that there is an intelligence to her humor. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I actually like that Brandi and Stephanie can be so silly and have fun, but their humor isn't exactly my cup of tea either. I never get into bathroom jokes. I'm a wit person. Lisa Vanderpump can be naughty and even a little mean sometimes, but I love that there is an intelligence to her humor. 

Yes, 100%, I like a rye wit, a good bon mott, even a bad pun over an adult resorting to potty humor/waiving a dildo, there is nothing clever about that.

• Love 2