Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

After watching some of today’s show, I’m reminded once again that Meghan gets off on being outraged. Someone mentioned recently Meghan falling for negging, and I totally see that. It must have to do with her enjoying arguments and feeling like a victim. The guy who tells her she’s beautiful and gets her flowers probably doesn’t do it for her the way a guy who puts her down a little does and pranks that he’s forgotten her birthday, says she’s pretty for a blonde or whatever. She’s bored when she’s not mad. She wants to be mad. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 3/4/2021 at 1:13 PM, Back Atcha said:

Was that POTOMAC?   I didn't watch either.  I think the "newest" I ever watched was New York.

aaaah yes....Potomac..that's Washington-esque. I think there's one out of AZ too but not sure.  But its not out of the question for any of them really. She'd pack on the lil one and make her way where ever.  So, it is doable.  If we all close our eyes and prayed hard enough....Santa will give us a collective wish lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Thanks, ginger90!   

She said she's going through a mid-life crisis because she wants to dye her hair one of these colors, so don't be surprised if that's the next shocking hair-do on The View.

There were also two other colors, so six photos in all.  Can you tell this woman has a nanny to take care of her child? 😄

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, ForumLou said:

I think there's one out of AZ too but not sure. 

I'm in AZ...had to look it up to refresh my memory.  Something was started (maybe even filmed) in Scottsdale in 2011, but never went anywhere.  2011!

It's cute that she thinks that she's going to 'break twitter' with her pink hair.  Just like she was so worried about the paparazzi taking a bad picture of her when she was pregnant.  Ok, Kim Kardashian! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
(edited)
36 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Poor princess has to wait her turn and can’t go out drinking with her friends. 

I didn't realize Meghan was THAT social. She doesn't exactly come across as a people person. She's a 30-something woman with a husband and baby girl. We know she's been out to dinner with friends, and I'm sure she's seen family throughout the pandemic. She also gets human interaction with the people who do that atrocious hair and makeup. It's strange to me she acts like a single lonely woman who's been at home not seeing friends for a year, or a 21-year-old who's never experienced going out to drink.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 16

I am so sick of hearing her complain about getting vaccinated!!  This proves just how spoiled she is.  She can't deal with anyone telling her she can't do what she wants to do when she wants to do it.  How would she feel if she were a senior with preexisting conditions who is trying desperately to get an appointment?  Something she'll never experience nor understand. Any senior she has a connection with has probably already received their shots.

She has been out and about during the pandemic.  She posted a pic on Instagram shortly before giving birth sitting in a restaurant in VA with Ben and some of his Federalist friends.  She was maskless and was sitting close to the others.  I thought at the time it was very risky behavior for someone so close to giving birth.  She's obviously been getting her hair and nails done all along.  In the recent People article, she said Cindy cried when she met Liberty for the first time, after being vaccinated.  She has Ben's family close by and has said his mother in law has helped her out.  She goes to the ABC News Studio in DC where I'm sure she's given tons of attention from those on site, not to mention her stylist.  What the hell is she complaining about?  I'm sure she has full time help with the household chores and, of course, the kid.  Her problem is she has way too much time on her hands, even with a new baby which is very telling in itself.  

Now she thinks she's capable of breaking the internet?  Her narcissism is mind boggling.  Does she truly believe she is THAT popular?  Is someone feeding her a line of bullshit for some self serving purpose?  She has to be one of the most neediest people ever.  She used to really piss me off - now I can honestly say she infuriates me.  

• Love 19
32 minutes ago, Badbea99 said:

She has been out and about during the pandemic.  She posted a pic on Instagram shortly before giving birth sitting in a restaurant in VA with Ben and some of his Federalist friends.  She was maskless and was sitting close to the others.  I thought at the time it was very risky behavior for someone so close to giving birth.  She's obviously been getting her hair and nails done all along.  In the recent People article, she said Cindy cried when she met Liberty for the first time, after being vaccinated.  She has Ben's family close by and has said his mother in law has helped her out.  She goes to the ABC News Studio in DC where I'm sure she's given tons of attention from those on site, not to mention her stylist.  What the hell is she complaining about?  I'm sure she has full time help with the household chores and, of course, the kid.  Her problem is she has way too much time on her hands, even with a new baby which is very telling in itself.  

Not only what you mentioned, but a friend of Clay's (and Megan's too, I guess), posted this in September.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEwlwHShSW8/

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

1E993015-E780-4864-9589-4DB8DDA1ADF7.jpeg

She really does think she should get the vaccine before older vulnerable people.  She is a healthy 30something. She isn't high risk.  WTF is her problem? Other than her narcissism which knows no bounds.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I didn't realize Meghan was THAT social. She doesn't exactly come across as a people person. She's a 30-something woman with a husband and baby girl. We know she's been out to dinner with friends, and I'm sure she's seen family throughout the pandemic. She also gets human interaction with the people who do that atrocious hair and makeup. It's strange to me she acts like a single lonely woman who's been at home not seeing friends for a year, or a 21-year-old who's never experienced going out to drink.

That's the life she wishes she had; a 20 something Instagram party princess, dating as many or more men than Taylor Swift.  Meghan loves all things Kardashian and did say on The View a year or so ago her fav show of all time was Jersey Shore. Makes me wonder what she did in her 20's, I guess she didn't this out of her system. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Goodtimes said:

That's the life she wishes she had; a 20 something Instagram party princess, dating as many or more men than Taylor Swift.  Meghan loves all things Kardashian and did say on The View a year or so ago her fav show of all time was Jersey Shore. Makes me wonder what she did in her 20's, I guess she didn't this out of her system. 

Meghan was quite an outrageous person in her 20s. She was friends with Tila Tequila 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Jaded said:

The vaccine is this year's crib in Meghan's self absorbed world.

Sorry not sorry but I enjoy Meghan not getting everything she wants.  She has had such a privileged life and seems to not appreciate it.  I'm sure she has more than once said don't you know who I am and this time it isn't working.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
(edited)
On 3/6/2021 at 3:17 PM, ginger90 said:

1E993015-E780-4864-9589-4DB8DDA1ADF7.jpeg

And, of course, Meghan's desperate attempt to draw attention to her entitled self is a photo of Dorit Kemsley, a Real Housewife of Beverly Hills. 

Maybe she should be more concerned with her elderly family members (her Mom, her parents-in-law, aunts, uncles, etc.) getting a vaccine before she does.  Or, maybe, have some concern for teachers getting theirs before she does, so teachers will feel somewhat safe about returning to classrooms.

I sometimes wonder if all of this is just an attention grab, so that some local hospital or politician will reach out to her privately to arrange a "private appointment" for her, or if, perhaps, she has some underlying condition that would qualify her, even with her age (diabetes, asthma, etc.).  I'm surprised she isn't hashtagging different hospitals, etc., in her area to draw more attention to her plight!  

Meghan started bitching and moaning about not being able to get a vaccine for herself very soon after Biden came into office and different states' vaccine rollouts were expanding to include younger age groups with co-morbidities, so it just made me think that may be the case with her.  

Or, it's entirely possible that even with the vaccine, she is still the same spoiled, self-entitled princess she always thought she was, and is acting in her usual Veruca Salt "I WANT IT ALL AND I WANT IT NOW!!!" way.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

And, of course, Meghan's desperate attempt to draw attention to her entitled self is a photo of Dorit Kemsley, a Real Housewife of Beverly Hills. 

Maybe she should be more concerned with her elderly family members (parents, parents-in-law, aunts, uncles, etc.) getting a vaccine before she does.  Or, maybe, have some concern for teachers getting theirs before she does, so teachers will feel somewhat safe about returning to classrooms.

I sometimes wonder if all of this is just an attention grab, so that some local hospital or politician will reach out to her privately to arrange a "private appointment" for her, or if, perhaps, she has some underlying condition that would qualify her, even with her age (diabetes, asthma, etc.).  I'm surprised she isn't hashtagging different hospitals, etc., in her area to draw more attention to her plight!  

Meghan started bitching and moaning about not being able to get a vaccine for herself very soon after Biden came into office and different states' vaccine rollouts were expanding to include younger age groups with co-morbidities, so it just made me think that may be the case with her.  

Or, it's entirely possible that even with the vaccine, she is still the same spoiled, self-entitled princess she always thought she was, and is acting in her usual Veruca Salt "I WANT IT ALL AND I WANT IT NOW!!!" way.

Relax princess, the shots are coming! 😉

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 3/5/2021 at 8:20 PM, ginger90 said:

5971F1CD-E493-4932-8E26-01C3FE0FFF65.jpeg

I like this shade of blue. She should go for it instead of the blonde. It would make her more interesting....ah, but then she'd be afraid of being called a Democrat, so I guess that won't happen.

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Relax princess, the shots are coming! 😉

If they are giving them based on age eligibility all her co hosts will be vaccinated before her.  All I can say is sometimes the universe has a way of giving people what they deserve. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Anyone think Meghan could be going through a midlife crisis of sorts? She's just a bit older than me, and I still consider our age pretty young. But having all these random hairstyles, in your face makeup, all the selfies, her dialect, complaining that she can't go out drinking with friends, it's like she wants to age backwards and be cool. When she was younger, she had the classically pretty hair and makeup, and I don't remember her using much slang or cursing other than the word bitch in her book. She kind of fit the part of a ladylike conservative pundit more. Now she's becoming more like Real Housewives/Kardashians/Jersey Shore. I have friends who kind of always preferred trendy, colorful beauty/fashion looks, friends who've always cursed, single friends who still like to go out and drink often. That's different. 

Meghan seems like she's trying to make a point of like "A bitch is still young. Moms want to party too. Married ladies can go to bars. Once we're all vaccinated, it will be lit! If it's not, it's all Dr. Fauci's fault! Can I, Meghan McCain, daughter of the icon MyFather get my shot so I can have a shot already?! I really want to post photos of it for the gram too. A bitch likes to share what's happening!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

Can I just say that I am getting very, very, very tired of women referring to other women (or themselves) as "bitch"??  I know this is sort of a general rant, but it also refers to Meghan, specifically.  She is always using the word "Bitch" when referencing herself in her tweets and she also has called other women that too, including Joy, which I find to be so disrespectful.

With all of the constant conversations about women being demeaned in the workplace or anywhere else, I think that referring to yourself or other women as "bitch" is incredibly insulting.  

Meghan likes to try to act all "woke" and cool, but she is really like a fish out of water - she will never, ever be the "cool kid" she wants to be - she just tries too hard and it comes off as a desperate attempt to fit in.  She will always be what she is - a conservative white privileged female Republican who is somewhat spoiled and incredibly entitled.  She will never break out of that niche because that is where she truly wants to be, regardless of how hard she tries to prove elsewise.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
(edited)
24 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Some of the comments on this one are great.

4BF154CA-7BA2-4B9D-87BD-E3770B5134D0.jpeg

The comments on this tweet are priceless!!!  Love the one (or more) that referenced Meghan complaining last week about not being able to get a vaccine.

Also, I think maybe she should have chosen a better picture to depict the Revoluntionary War.  This one has two presumably U.S. soldiers (not sure who they are supposed to be) wearing blue uniform coats.  Didn't the British wear "red coats" during the Revolutionary War?  

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
25 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Also, I think maybe she should have chosen a better picture to depict the Revoluntionary War.  This one has two presumably U.S. soldiers (not sure who they are supposed to be) wearing blue uniform coats.  Didn't the British wear "red coats" during the Revolutionary War?  

Yes, the Brits wore red coats, so why would one US soldier say "surprise bitch" to a guy wearing the same uniform? And there are plenty of pics on google images that show the men in blue/tan with defeated redcoats at their feet.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 2
(edited)

Good grief - I could be a DAR (Daughters of American Revolution) if I wanted due to my maternal grandmother's side of the family.

I am so confused why MM presented this issue this way when nothing to do with the interview. 

Well, other than the moment she could compare herself to Meghan Markle that was part of the monarchy for a nano second.

McCain is not tortured by death threats or racism or lack of support for needing help or lies in the media.

However, as uninformed about the royal family as Markle was (admittedly) I think even she would look at that photo and wonder where the red coat was.

OTOH - perhaps not because she did not major in art history at Columbia like McCain did.

Edited by maggiemae
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Vanderboom said:

At least Meghan's Word Salad of Questionable Patriotism is making people laugh today.  "Monarchy is stupid! Visit George Washington's plantation! Two Black women are taking down the Royal Family!" is a strange combination of ideas.

Twitter is having fun with it and even more enjoyable showing Whoopi's confused face & saying "OOkay"? lol

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
(edited)

Apparently MeAgain never visited the slave quarters at her beloved Mount Vernon.  At the time of his death there were 317 slaves there, 123 owned by George Washington himself.  George rid the US of British overlords, not slavery.  I'm Canadian and I know this.  Meggie complains about not being told when she will get the vaccine but takes the baby on tours of Mount Vernon? How about Monticello, home of another of her favourite 4 fathers?  I've seen the slave quarters there too. You cannot miss them as you walk up from the public parking lot.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8

I just don't get Meghan.  She's so angry!  She appeared insulted to even have to answer the question re the interview. Does she not understand that is her job, to discuss current events?  She can say she doesn't care, has no interest really, etc., etc.  But to go off on that tirade about George Washington?!  Lighten up Meg. I truly do not know how the other cohosts can stand being around her, even virtually.

• Love 20
(edited)

I was thankful that Meghan didn't tell the bereaved parents of baby Francesca that MyFather's brain cancer was worse, like she normally does.  MyProducer must have given her the script to read and made her stick to it.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 12