Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I was thankful that Meghan didn't tell the bereaved parents of baby Francesca that MyFather's brain cancer was worse, like she normally does.  MyProducer must have given her the script to read and made her stick to it.

I didn't watch that segment because I was sure MeAgain was going to turn it into being all about her 80 year old father dying of cancer. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Apparently MeAgain never visited the slave quarters at her beloved Mount Vernon.  At the time of his death there were 317 slaves there, 123 owned by George Washington himself.  George rid the US of British overlords, not slavery.  I'm Canadian and I know this.  Meggie complains about not being told when she will get the vaccine but takes the baby on tours of Mount Vernon? How about Monticello, home of another of her favourite 4 fathers?  I've seen the slave quarters there too. You cannot miss them as you walk up from the public parking lot.

But...She wasn’t born then!! * How can you expect her to know this?🤣🤣🤣🤣

*This will NEVER NOT BE Funny!!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Apparently MeAgain never visited the slave quarters at her beloved Mount Vernon.  At the time of his death there were 317 slaves there, 123 owned by George Washington himself.  George rid the US of British overlords, not slavery.  I'm Canadian and I know this.  Meggie complains about not being told when she will get the vaccine but takes the baby on tours of Mount Vernon? How about Monticello, home of another of her favourite 4 fathers?  I've seen the slave quarters there too. You cannot miss them as you walk up from the public parking lot.

Not to mention George Washington had his dentures made out of the teeth of his slaves that were pulled out of their mouths and he also hounded relentlessly till the day he died a female runaway slave trying to recapture her to put her back into bondage .  We are not supposed to talk about that type of barbarism. Megan needs to read a book and learn history not just the parts that make her feel good..

• Love 24
19 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Can I just say that I am getting very, very, very tired of women referring to other women (or themselves) as "bitch"??  I know this is sort of a general rant, but it also refers to Meghan, specifically.  She is always using the word "Bitch" when referencing herself in her tweets and she also has called other women that too, including Joy, which I find to be so disrespectful.

With all of the constant conversations about women being demeaned in the workplace or anywhere else, I think that referring to yourself or other women as "bitch" is incredibly insulting.  

Meghan likes to try to act all "woke" and cool, but she is really like a fish out of water - she will never, ever be the "cool kid" she wants to be - she just tries too hard and it comes off as a desperate attempt to fit in.  She will always be what she is - a conservative white privileged female Republican who is somewhat spoiled and incredibly entitled.  She will never break out of that niche because that is where she truly wants to be, regardless of how hard she tries to prove elsewise.

I'm not a saint and definitely name call people I find abhorrent, but I was also really uncomfortable when Meghan called Joy bitch. Joy being a woman of a particular age and the constant tension between them, I find bitch said towards Joy even in a joking way inappropriate. I also don't throw the word bitch around in general. I find it harsh if it's said anytime you just don't like what someone has to say. I do use the word about people I find consistently mean and nasty. 

• Love 17
On 3/8/2021 at 3:19 PM, RealHousewife said:

Anyone think Meghan could be going through a midlife crisis of sorts?

She pretty must admitted it (or maybe she was joking) in her Instagram rainbow hair photos.  I posted about it above.  Here's the excerpt:

She said she's going through a mid-life crisis because she wants to dye her hair one of these colors

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Now tonight MM is tweeting twitter comments and chatting are hurting her in a very, very long time because of today.

And her daughter will read this someday.

But she does her best and has the best intentions every day.

Aww - poor Megs - she is being shredded. Wonder if she will show up tomorrow.

Thinking she has jumped the shark.

Especially bringing her daughter into this.

Guess we should ignore or leave MM alone now. Poor Liberty. Oh, and comments are not kind about Lib's daddy either.

As always - she is the victim and takes no personal responsibility - even for an awful performance on The View today.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, maggiemae said:

Now tonight MM is tweeting twitter comments and chatting are hurting her in a very, very long time because of today.

Guess we should ignore or leave MM alone now. Poor Liberty. Oh, and comments are not kind about Lib's daddy either.

As always - she is the victim and takes no personal responsibility - even for an awful performance on The View today.

She really thinks she comes across as though she has the best intentions? I know she's said she wants us all to get along, but she doesn't even try! She's so combative and rude. She isn't someone who has bad days now and then or only snaps when she's pushed. It takes no provocation to bring her ugly side. Her daughter is going to see all that someday too. Wish she'd think of the example she wants to set more than what people tweet. That matters a whole lot more. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, maggiemae said:

MeAgain manages to play the victim, yet again. The twitter comments are hurting her because they are pointing out how actually stupid she is. I cannot fathom why today is different from the last 100 times or so that people have railed at her because of her stupidity that she displays on The View. Maybe she should just stop saying stupid shit.

little mix shout out to my ex GIF by Columbia Records

• Love 14

Her behavior since returning to the show after maternity leave has been truly bizarre.  Most women mature after having a child.  Meghan has regressed.   She acts like a teenager trying to get their parent's attention.  

And her over the top adoration of George Washington today was to put it mildly strange.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ifionlyknew said:

And her over the top adoration of George Washington today was to put it mildly strange.

{paraphrasing} 

I am a patriot. A proud American. Liberty liberty liberty liberty. Bald eagle, Star Spangled Banner, Oh say can I see! So I don't support Monarchs, because Liberty! 

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Kromm said:

{paraphrasing} 

I am a patriot. A proud American. Liberty liberty liberty liberty. Bald eagle, Star Spangled Banner, Oh say can I see! So I don't support Monarchs, because Liberty! 

You had me singing this from the insurance commercial. 

Then I thought how weird it would be to be raising a kid whose name was a jingle on a TV ad.

Edited by tinkerbell
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

You had me singing this from the insurance commercial. 

Then I thought how weird it would be to be raising a kid whose name was a jingle on a TV ad.

Perhaps I should rethink naming my (hypothetical) kid Hot Pockets? 😉

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, maggiemae said:

Meghan shouldn't include "rabble-rouser" as part of her twitter i.d., if she isn't strong enough to take comments that actually comment on her "rousing rabble".  Something tells me she doesn't even really know the definition of that word, which is "a person who speaks with the intention of inflaming the emotions of a crowd of people, typically for political reasons".  If she did, she would know to be prepared to get hit with insults.  Or else, she knows the definition of the word, and is, in a sense, a rabble-rouser, but is not willing to take the nastiness than can go along with it.

Also, truth hurts - when you speak in circles, make no sense, and basically give wrong information, in a very public setting, you are going to get slammed - much the same way Meghan slams others for a differing opinion or narrative than her own.  

She can't sit on the fence of being an easily hurt, sensitve woman and being a "bad ass bitch" (as she refers to herself).  With that scenario, you're typically one way or the other - it's hard to genuinely be both of those things.

Hey, Meghan - if you don't like the public's perception of you - either tone it down, change your behaviors or leave the public eye.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 18
42 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Hey, Meghan - if you don't like the public's perception of you - either tone it down, change your behaviors or leave the public eye.

That is the thing though. She doesn't think she is the problem. She thinks anyone who criticizes or says anything negatively about her is the problem.  She thinks haters are just going to hate.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Meghan shouldn't include "rabble-rouser" as part of her twitter i.d., if she isn't strong enough to take comments that actually comment on her "rousing rabble".   

"Rabble" is a very old term that refers to those who are seen as inferior and uncouth. Marie Antoinette thought of the unwashed masses in France as rabble. Another synonym is riff raff.

So, really, MM thinks inciting riff raff is something to brag about? She's a fucking idiot.

• Love 12

I'm sure it does. After her screaming antics when she thought she had the headline of the day because she'd made sure nobody else could get a comeback in ("OVER IT, OVER IT, OVER IT!!!!!!"), Whoopi got all her spotlight anyway. Take that, you spoiled bitch.

• LOL 5
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Meghan seems to think that because of the revolutionary war, because America fought to be independent of England, we all have to see England, and the royal family, as our ENEMIES.  And that "patriotism"  somehow means hating the Royal family? 

We don't have to fight them any more - it's over.  Nobody involved in that war is still alive.  We, as a country , are OVER IT. 

• Love 23
38 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Meghan seems to think that because of the revolutionary war, because America fought to be independent of England, we all have to see England, and the royal family, as our ENEMIES.  And that "patriotism"  somehow means hating the Royal family? 

We don't have to fight them any more - it's over.  Nobody involved in that war is still alive.  We, as a country , are OVER IT. 

Smart pundits know not to piss off their trading partners and allies.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

That Liberty commercial annoys the heck out of me.  They sing, "Liberdee, Liberdee, Liberdee, Liberdee!"  I know we sometimes pronounce the word like that, but you'd think a jingle in a commercial would say it correctly.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

That Liberty commercial annoys the heck out of me.  They sing, "Liberdee, Liberdee, Liberdee, Liberdee!"  I know we sometimes pronounce the word like that, but you'd think a jingle in a commercial would say it correctly.

There was a Canadian yogurt commercial where the woman promoting it filled her gob with a huge spoonful and said it was full of "claucium".  The mispronunciation of key ingredient "calcium" may have been partially due to her talking with her mouth full of yogurt and wide open.  It was so disgusting that I emailed the company saying that ad completely turned me off from ever buying their product. The ad disappeared from TV a week or so later.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 3/6/2021 at 12:58 AM, Back Atcha said:

I'm in AZ...had to look it up to refresh my memory.  Something was started (maybe even filmed) in Scottsdale in 2011, but never went anywhere.  2011!

Weeeeeeeeeee'lll. Aboot time for a rebout...dontcha think BA ?  🤮  Id love it!  gag 😡 hehe

• Love 1
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

It was so disgusting that I emailed the company saying that ad completely turned me off from ever buying their product. The ad disappeared from TV a week or so later.

Have you ever thought of emailing the View about Meghan ?

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, ifionlyknew said:

Someone doesn't like Meghan.

LMAO! Meghan worships Dolly. This has to hurt, but I wish she'd realize when Dolly Parton's sister is tired of you, maybe you should finally wonder if perhaps there are folks who dislike you without giving a rip about you being a conservative woman. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, ifionlyknew said:

Dolly's ONE huge fault, which on the surface may seem like a good quality, is that she will never say anything bad about anyone. Even (here's the bad part) people who richly deserve it. Even people who letting their words stand unchallenged causes harm. 

I'm glad to see Stella doesn't have that problem. 

Edited by Kromm
  • LOL 5
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Kromm said:

Dolly's ONE huge fault, which on the surface may seem like a good quality, is that she will never say anything bad about anyone. Even (here's the bad part) people who richly deserve it. Even people who letting their words stand unchallenged causes harm. 

You know who’s a happy medium between someone who’s just not nice and someone who has a hard time calling out bad behavior? Pam Anderson. She’s very sweet, but she’s not scared to give her political opinions, thoughts on animal cruelty, etc. The world would be a better place with sweet, generous people like Dolly, but I especially appreciate the folks who call out stuff knowing they’ll receive backlash, in an effort to protect the planet, humankind, and/or animals. 

• Love 6
On 3/10/2021 at 2:12 AM, RealHousewife said:

She really thinks she comes across as though she has the best intentions? I know she's said she wants us all to get along, but she doesn't even try! She's so combative and rude. She isn't someone who has bad days now and then or only snaps when she's pushed. It takes no provocation to bring her ugly side. Her daughter is going to see all that someday too. Wish she'd think of the example she wants to set more than what people tweet. That matters a whole lot more. 

She knows that she's not liked, and seems proud of that fact. It was so peaceful when she was out on maternity leave. Why does ABC insist on subjecting us to her?

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Kromm said:

Let's consider that Stella is paid THE BIG DOLLYBUCKS to say the things Dolly wants said...but likes to keep her personna squeaky clean.   I picture them getting together and saying, "And then you should say this!"  "Then can I add that?"

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, catlover79 said:

She knows that she's not liked, and seems proud of that fact. It was so peaceful when she was out on maternity leave. Why does ABC insist on subjecting us to her?

Same reason as when Hasselbeck was on. People that hate her tune in to see the other side win, people that love her tune in to see her side win. Like wrestling, you create this heel that everyone watches for the fights, the more extreme the better. Look at this forum as an example. She creates clicks everytime she opens her mouth. That is the reality of tv today.

Sadly, this show used to have intelligent, knowledgeable and talented women to entertain the fans. Now it just uses fights and extreme "celebrities" to entertain the fans and keep the ratings up. Demonstrates the crater that this show has become.

• Love 11
16 hours ago, ifionlyknew said:

Wonder if MeAgain will take Dolly's picture off of her nightstand.  It was right there with her copy of The Constitution.  LOL

I hope ABC and/or EP Teta see Stella's tweet.  Maybe they'll begin to realize her act is wearing very thin with everybody.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, ifionlyknew said:

And this is someone who supposedly wants to be taken seriously as a political pundit?

She's SUCH a moron. Being eligible does not equate to administration of the vaccine. She still has to fucking register to make an appointment--and good luck with that!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Ignorant....

66819B4F-4889-46F0-81E1-DBA67A27D136.jpeg

And, if Meghan doesn't get her vaccine EXACTLY on May 1st (or sooner), we will be hearing her screaming about not having it on May 2nd!!!  President Biden said states should make all adults ELIGIBLE by May 1st, not that all adults will be able to obtain an appointment and actual vaccine by then.  That scheduling and adminstering will take the individual states some time after the May 1st date.  It seems like most states are already having scheduling issues as they increase those who qualify (lowering age groups, adding teachers, essential workers, etc.), so I can only assume that this will just further present more state scheduling issues.

If Meghan doesn't have a shot by May 1st, she will NOT be a happy camper!!!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
Just now, GHScorpiosRule said:

She's SUCH a moron. Being eligible does not equate to administration of the vaccine. She still has to fucking register to make an appointment--and good luck with that!

I know in my state you could register even before you were eligible. So if she hasn't done that yet she is most likely going to be waiting awhile. Knowing Meghan and her overinflated sense of self she probably has her name on lists in NY, Arizona and "in the Beltway". 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

If Meghan doesn't have a shot by May 1st, she will NOT be a happy camper!!!  

She won’t be too happy to get it injected into a vein either. Fool.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, ifionlyknew said:

I know in my state you could register even before you were eligible. So if she hasn't done that yet she is most likely going to be waiting awhile. Knowing Meghan and her overinflated sense of self she probably has her name on lists in NY, Arizona and "in the Beltway". 

Same here.  And actually getting an email stating you are eligible and then, being lucky enough to grab an appointment has been an on-going problem.  

Just now, ginger90 said:

She won’t be too happy to get it injected into a vein either. Fool.

I caught that too...maybe she should do some research!!!   Oh wait - it's Meghan - I don't think she does a whole lot of research.  

• Love 11
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

Same here.  And actually getting an email stating you are eligible and then, being lucky enough to grab an appointment has been an on-going problem.  

Once more and more states start vaccinating anyone who wants it those appts are going to become even harder to get.  I can see Meghan being told your appt is in June. or July. or August.  All depends on how much vaccine is available.  

I really do think this vaccine is probably one of the very few things Meghan was ever told no you have to wait your turn.  How she whined on the View was bad enough but I'm sure in private it was even worse.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, ifionlyknew said:

Once more and more states start vaccinating anyone who wants it those appts are going to become even harder to get.  I can see Meghan being told your appt is in June. or July. or August.  All depends on how much vaccine is available.  

I really do think this vaccine is probably one of the very few things Meghan was ever told no you have to wait your turn.  How she whined on the View was bad enough but I'm sure in private it was even worse.

If Mean McCain wants the vaccine so badly, she can do what I do. I work with senior citizens - helping them with showering, errands and light housework. It is fulfilling but not glamorous. It is humbling work - but then, humble is not a word in her vocabulary. Entitled, spoiled, rude and unpleasant certainly are.

6 hours ago, ifionlyknew said:

And this is someone who supposedly wants to be taken seriously as a political pundit?

No, her ridiculous outfits and hairstyles already took care of that. 😝

• Love 20
3 hours ago, catlover79 said:

When is she ever a happy camper? 😉🤣😂

Maybe if it's some camp with a fake Native American sounding name. Like Camp Iowannaeverthing. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, catlover79 said:

If Mean McCain wants the vaccine so badly, she can do what I do. I work with senior citizens - helping them with showering, errands and light housework. It is fulfilling but not glamorous. It is humbling work - but then, humble is not a word in her vocabulary. Entitled, spoiled, rude and unpleasant certainly are.

No, her ridiculous outfits and hairstyles already took care of that. 😝

You mean, I, Meghan McCain, cohost of The View am not humble? Do you know who MyFather is? View is lucky to have someone who's practically American royalty on the show. And I help senior citizens too! Their names are Joy and Whoopi. I help them understand the plight of being an heiress who has the politics of half the country. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1