Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

On 2/15/2021 at 3:43 PM, Haleth said:

What did Barbara Walters use to say?  “Oh, that’s a baby!”  🤣. (I do think she’s cute.)

I don't know if you've ever watched Seinfeld, but they do this bit one ep about how people will make such a big deal of birth, especially if its the first born.  People got crazy, screaming to anyone that would listen, 'you HAVE to COME and SEE the Baaaaaaaybeee!'  And then there's a whole side rip about what people do when the baby is *tact girl* less than.  Not cute!   I've done that whole thing horrible justice and if you happen to come across it, watch.  It'll give you a laugh.  Just like Whoopi says 'go hug your friends'. ... has no one said anything? gah.

On 2/11/2021 at 1:34 PM, RealHousewife said:

I know the uh interesting hair and stuff is new, but what about the selfies? Is that a recent thing? I don't follow her on SM. She does have a very pretty exterior so I am not mad at her for taking pictures of herself, but it is interesting she seems to be craving more attention now. 

I wonder if she's padding her social media and putting feelers out about .....another ...job...somewhere................else

On 2/12/2021 at 4:06 PM, Cementhead said:

That video just highlighted something I've noticed since her return --  I don't know if it's from all the Botox in her forehead or if it's the over exaggerated drawn on eye brows (or both) but she literally just makes one expression on the show now and that expression is full on Grumpy Cat.  Except of course for her selfies where she is smiling like an idiot.

index.jpg.444d942f7a0556edc0ca8a8701c0ce44.jpg

And who knew she had a stylist?  And this person actually came forward publicly to own up to it? 

Didn't GC pass away last year?  Thought i read or heard that some place.  Not sure if co vid helped, but i think GC was an elder statesman in the feline world.  

On 2/14/2021 at 9:36 PM, maggiemae said:

Some people get upset when people say the word hate - leave it to MM to say despise instead.

I doubt she will ever get over her father lost elections for POTUS twice and will never be a first daughter, let alone a real political analysist that was adult to adult with politicians rather than daddy's little girl.

Notice she has not been on George's ABC Sunday show for a very, very long time.

Hehee nope.  Nor GMA.  I remember that last time she was on George.   She was getting her screech on and course George is so low key with that deep low voice.  It was quite the contrast.  Never saw her on again.

• Love 4

I’m obsessed with motherhood and my spectacular baby Liberty. She is hands down the best thing I’ve ever done - it’s euphoria. Now we want 10 more! 😜 

This sounds like a wonderful idea Meghan! I approve of you having 10 more and deciding to focus on your babies. It will be hard to live without your tremendous political insight on The View, but I'll do my best.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
On 2/16/2021 at 9:49 AM, lovinbob said:

I can't stand when grown adults use the expression "I'm obsessed." You are a grown professional, or at least you're trying to be. Stop using Kardashian lingo. 

Me too.   I hear it from people in my family, and it bugs me.  "have you tried this new coffee creamer?  I"m OBSESSED with it!"  Really?  can't you just LIKE it a lot? 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

99A367F3-2D50-468F-8623-9796EF28A31B.jpeg

DFFB1C71-55B6-4D41-995E-6DA6BE55E6A8.jpeg

do we think she actually took this of herself or got her loving husband to take it? either way, why does she feel a need to share these posed "look at me" pics almost every day?  is she 12?

• Love 9

And what's with the latest pose with her giant gob wide open?  Is this chick even for real anymore?  I would be having a major case of second-hand embarrassment for her if I didn't hate her so much.  Instead, I laugh & I laugh.  And then I laugh some more. 

These juvenile selfies are also such a dichotomy from the real her that we have the displeasure of seeing every day on the show.  The only time this bitch ever smiles is when she is gazing into her phone camera.  I have never seen her look so happy on the show.  What a delusional broad.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Cementhead said:

And what's with the latest pose with her giant gob wide open?  Is this chick even for real anymore? 

She looks like an inflatable sex doll with her giant gob wide open and the fakey fake lashes.

• LOL 7
Just now, cinsaysit said:

ok, this is getting ridiculous.  what is wrong with her that she feels a need to post these every day???

I had a niece who went through this stage when she was in her mid teens - she was very insecure about her appearance and over compensated by taking selfie after selfie and posting them.  Every single day.  Maybe McCain will grow up as my niece did and knock it the hell off!

• Love 3
On 2/14/2021 at 9:36 PM, maggiemae said:

Some people get upset when people say the word hate - leave it to MM to say despise instead.

Despise (to me) is a more deliciously cruel word.  Hate?  Say it...it's short and forgettable.  Dessss-PYZZ!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, cinsaysit said:

ok, this is getting ridiculous.  what is wrong with her that she feels a need to post these every day???

Ok I swear with first baby being was colicky I used to say that I didn’t comb my hair .brush my teeth or get out of a rocking chair for months. What could a grown ass women be thinking  to draw freckles on her face and do purple hair and snapping pictures of herself non stop. Does she want to be taken seriously as a self appointed political pundit?  

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

Ok I swear with first baby being was colicky I used to say that I didn’t comb my hair .brush my teeth or get out of a rocking chair for months. What could a grown ass women be thinking  to draw freckles on her face and do purple hair and snapping pictures of herself non stop. Does she want to be taken seriously as a self appointed political pundit?  

The nanny must be working overtime so that MM can spend all this time recreating herself with hideous hair & makeup 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Worries me MM cannot even understand someone loving their pet.

I recently experienced a power outage during a storm and it was cold, cold, cold here. For 3 nights and part of the next day.

I would have never left my MaggieMae to go to a hotel for anything - unless I could take her too.

One would think a visit to Cancun for the family staying at the Ritz could have been spent on generators for his estate.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, maggiemae said:

It gives a chilling view into her psyche. I have never trusted people who don't like animals.

Edited by GiveMeSpace
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, GiveMeSpace said:

It gives a chilling view into her psyche. I have never trusted people who don't like animals.

As an animal loving vegetarian I will say there are people who don't do pets but would never harm an animal. It's not always a matter of dislike, but sometimes it's fear, culture, etc. I used to be super scared of dogs myself. As a little girl I had friends who were really badly bit. It took me time to get over it. There are also a lot of people who love the hell out of their dogs (which I applaud) but are absolutely still capable of cruelty. So even though I'm all about putting an end to animal cruelty and such, I don't believe the whole animal lovers = good and those who don't melt over pets = bad. I'm sure all of us have at least dated some dog owning boyfriends who were total assholes! lol I dated a guy who had a sweet pit bull that he adored. I remember thinking how cute and sweet it was, just how Sara described her and her husband with pets. As great as my ex was with his dog, he turned out to be one of the most nasty individuals I ever had the displeasure to know in my entire life. 

I'm with you on not trusting Meghan though! 👏

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, maggiemae said:

Especially since she said her family had dogs.  She grew up with pets.

5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I will say there are people who don't do pets but would never harm an animal.

That's not Meg though since she loves to hunt.  And shoot squirrels just because they annoy her.

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, Haleth said:

That's not Meg though since she loves to hunt.  And shoot squirrels just because they annoy her.

Yeah that was just in response to not trusting those who don't like animals. I've heard this from many people but agree to disagree. Regarding Meghan specifically, I 100% agree with you. She sounds cold as ice in regards to animals. She's not someone I'd allow to dog sit. 

• Love 9

I'd guess the reason MeAgain isn't overly enthusiastic about dogs or animals is because most people pay lots of attention to someone's pet and we all know she 'despises' anyone or anything that takes the attention away from her.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Yeah that was just in response to not trusting those who don't like animals. I've heard this from many people but agree to disagree. Regarding Meghan specifically, I 100% agree with you. She sounds cold as ice in regards to animals. She's not someone I'd allow to dog sit. 

That exchange disturbed me as well. Her eyes are always cold. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Badbea99 said:

I'd guess the reason MeAgain isn't overly enthusiastic about dogs or animals is because most people pay lots of attention to someone's pet and we all know she 'despises' anyone or anything that takes the attention away from her.  

Excellent theory. Her hair and makeup people can only do so much! 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Haleth said:

She may have been jealous of them because they were cute and took attention away from her.

4 hours ago, catlover79 said:

That exchange disturbed me as well. Her eyes are always cold. 

And the glitter doesn't warm them up or enliven them at all.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 7
28 minutes ago, deirdra said:

And the glitter doesn't warm them up or enliven them at all.

And it is so juvenile.  As much as I dislike her and her dead eyes, I don't understand how she can not see how silly she looks. 

Which reminds me, we haven't seen her selfie for today yet?  Maybe somebody should check on her, something must be wrong and how can we live without seeing it?!?!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

Yes, I remember putting the baby down after rocking/nursing him for an hour, and having all of 20 minutes to myself before he started screaming.  Makeup was not a priority, and my hair was in a perpetual ponytail.  Yes, some of my friends had easy babies, but even they didn't fuss about their appearance like Meghan does.  

I get her wanting to get "fixed up"  for the hour she's on air.  but most women I know, the minute they are no longer working, take off the jewelry, was the makeup off, and get into comfortable clothes to hang out with the baby. 

• Love 14
On 2/20/2021 at 7:30 AM, Badbea99 said:

17 hours ago, deirdra said:

She may have been jealous of them because they were cute and took attention away from her.

Jealously is part of the reason I think the just about daily selfies started. Part of her is jealous of the amount of attention baby Liberty is taking away from her.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, ifionlyknew said:

No doubt those viewers are same people she keeps telling us we need to understand and respect their beliefs.

Exactly! I don't understand Nutmeg and her desperation to be with people who hate her...

Edited by Pearson80
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Yesterday, Meghan tweeted, "Slow your roll, 2021! My God!"  The tweet she referenced is now unavailable.  Does anyone know what she was referencing?

I think it had something to do with the engine part that fell off the jet in CO.  There was a pic of it with flames shooting out.

Speaking of her Twitter account, yesterday afternoon she replied to someone who basically accused her of voting or supporting Trump.  She replied in an off the rails (even for her) way - saying something about how she took on Trump when she eulogized her father and a BILLION (yes, billion) people heard her.  I'm paraphrasing here and intended to go back for the comments as the few I saw were great, but lo and behold, when I later looked the tweet was gone.  She must have thought better about it or someone close to her told her to slow her roll.  LOL  I was going to comment she may have read her father's eulogy but she sure as hell didn't write it.  I'm sure one of his many speechwriters worked on that thing with HerFather for months.  She reminds me so much of the former guy in the White House - where in the world would she come up with the idea that a billion people heard her eulogy?  Talk about suffering from delusions of grandeur.  I swear she has gotten ten times worse since giving birth.  She must have round the clock nannies also - she is never off of social media. I doubt she's doing any of the heavy lifting with her obsession.

• Love 11