Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, babyhouseman said:

I don't know if eating Meghan's head would be appealing or not.

I might be inclined if I was I zombie. However, without a brain I would just end up hungry.

• LOL 8
On 10/26/2021 at 12:22 PM, RealHousewife said:

Liberty is a beautiful baby. 

She is, but she deserves her privacy, not being sold out to People to publicize her fame-whore mother's "book".

It might be fun to bite off Meghan's cookie head and spit it out if it is not delicious.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 3
On 10/27/2021 at 1:58 PM, Gemma Violet said:

Apparently, Meghan has sent gift packages to her friends, which includes cookies in her likeness:

https://twitter.com/clayaiken/status/1453374164837015557

Wow, the packages also include cactus cookies and one that says Princess of Arizona. Why didn't she just have cookies made in the shape of a thought bubble that say I'M BITTER? It would have gotten the point across more quickly.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I took one for the team and listened to Meghan's radio interview with a guy named Guy Benson.  A lot of it we've heard before.  Here's a synopsis:

When asked why she did an audible book only, she said she consumes most of her books by audible as she's a busy mom.  She also said written books can be misinterpreted as opposed to an audible book.

She explained why the book was called Bad Republican.  She said her agent came up with the title and it was meant to be tongue-in-cheek.

She says she's a risk taker and she calls out garbage when she sees it.

Re The View, it was a lot of what we've heard in previous interviews, i.e. friends with Sunny off air; she likes to use boxing metaphors and felt like she was on the mat and she wasn't going to be beat up anymore; post-partum anxiety and worried about Liberty being kidnapped; threw up after Joy said she wouldn't miss her, etc.

The host asked what advice she'd give to her replacement.  She said most who have auditioned have reached out to her.  Said she'd tell them your personal life will be used in tabloids, be more vocal, and document everything that happens to you.  Said they can call her if they need anything.  Said she runs into ex-hosts of The View that have terrible things to say about the show but don't say it publicly.  

The host asked her about her female support system at Fox.  She said she loved her time at Fox and didn't leave in an acrimonious way.  She texts them several times a day.  Has nothing but positive things to say about Fox.  Says people are interpreting it that she is going back to Fox.  Not going back to Fox.

Host asked about Joe Biden and Lindsay Graham.  Said she hates the recent thing with L. Graham.  His memory of her life is different than hers.  He doesn't speak for her or her family.  She never would have brought this public herself.  Didn't talk about Joe Biden.   

If you want to listen, see the link below.  

https://radio.foxnews.com/2021/10/28/meghan-mccain-on-new-audio-memoir-and-her-fox-news-sisterhood/

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, heysmilinstrange said:

Wow, the packages also include cactus cookies and one that says Princess of Arizona. Why didn't she just have cookies made in the shape of a thought bubble that say I'M BITTER? It would have gotten the point across more quickly.

Good grief, that is so petty and bitchy.  But, so is Meghan.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 10/29/2021 at 4:37 PM, Gemma Violet said:

When asked why she did an audible book only, she said she consumes most of her books by audible as she's a busy mom.  She also said written books can be misinterpreted as opposed to an audible book.

worried about Liberty being kidnapped; threw up after Joy said she wouldn't miss her, etc.

I'm sure her definition of "busy Mom" is a lot different than what an actual one would provide. 

My reaction to that "worried about Liberty being kidnapped" stuff she apparently put out there is...

Unicorn Wtf GIF

P.S.: Her side seems to have large groups coming up with kidnap plots to abduct grown women.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, Jaded said:

My reaction to that "worried about Liberty being kidnapped" stuff she apparently put out there is...

Not that she should have to keep her kid hidden but Meghan is the one continuing to post pics of Liberty.  

I get that people, lots of people, including me do not like her and she has faced a lot of negativity thrown her way. And she has dealt with a lot of assholes online.  However she is not the only one who has to deal with that.  She is in the public eye.  By choice.  She has decided to pursue a career that puts her in an environment that is going to receive a lot of attention.  If she can't take the heat then she needs to choose a different line of work.  How many times did we hear her say nasty things about people on the View or on social media?  

Meghan is not a nice person. She isn't likable.  You can be a partisan shrew like Ann Coulter and still be fun at parties.   But Meghan is just bitter and miserable.  

• Love 17

I noticed one of the pictures of her & the baby with her disgusting husband, taken in what I think is her living room, showed the houses across the street complete with at least three cars.  If someone was really interested, it wouldn't be tough to suss her out.  Just sayin'!!!

Totally unrelated, I wonder how she can describe her husband in such glowing terms when he writes and says such filth.  I'm guessing they're on the same page because I couldn't live with a man that thinks/writes the garbage he does.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Medicine Crow said:

I noticed one of the pictures of her & the baby with her disgusting husband, taken in what I think is her living room, showed the houses across the street complete with at least three cars.  If someone was really interested, it wouldn't be tough to suss her out.  Just sayin'!!!

I had the same thought. It’s similar to when people post from vacations and such in real time. Then their house gets broken into or worse, and they are bewildered. 🤦‍♀️

• Love 3
On 10/23/2021 at 11:30 PM, Gemma Violet said:

On the one hand, she fought relentlessly with her co-hosts as the show's lone conservative for most of her run.

Why, why, WHY does everyone not remember that Abby Huntsman and Ana Navarro, both conservatives, both sat at the VERY. SAME. TABLE. with Meghan? Not only does she lie constantly about being the only conservative at The View, but others now are picking it up and turning into "fact."

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Gravity Check said:

Why, why, WHY does everyone not remember that Abby Huntsman and Ana Navarro, both conservatives, both sat at the VERY. SAME. TABLE. with Meghan? Not only does she lie constantly about being the only conservative at The View, but others now are picking it up and turning into "fact."

We are living in the age of propaganda. People with enormous platforms just spew obvious lies and that shit works like a charm. It is very depressing to realize.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Gravity Check said:

Right. Y'all remember when she was concerned about Christian moms being attacked in America? AMERICA?! Where there's a church on every corner and childfree women 25+ are constantly asked about when they'll have babies? She wants to be a minority and persecuted so badly it's pathetic. 

• Love 7

On the one hand, she fought relentlessly with her co-hosts as the show's lone conservative for most of her run.

That's a quote from the Washington Post article.  Yeah, it makes me crazy that she's said it so many times, the media automatically prints it like it's true.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Gemma Violet said:

That's a quote from the Washington Post article.  Yeah, it makes me crazy that she's said it so many times, the media automatically prints it like it's true.  

I've heard people say being outnumbered probably had something to do with her temperament. They just think Joy and Whoopi and forget the other hosts may think differently. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, GiveMeSpace said:

Meghan bought herself a billboard and rumor has it, her head is actual size on this.

I googled the billboard company and I'm pretty sure that is in Arizona.  She has to have a billboard in her own home state to promote an audible.   When will she realize that unlike Sally Field people do not like her, they really do not like her?

• LOL 3
  • Love 18
7 minutes ago, ifionlyknew said:

I googled the billboard company and I'm pretty sure that is in Arizona.  She has to have a billboard in her own home state to promote an audible.   When will she realize that unlike Sally Field people do not like her, they really do not like her?

Someone in the Twitter comments claimed that the billboard (which is in AZ) has been vandalized twice. Now to be clear-this is an unsubstantiated rumor but I am proud to spread it.

• LOL 17
  • Love 2

Regarding Joy's comment on Whoopi's birthday episode where she said the panel is now perfect, Meghan definitely knows about it.  She was a guest today on Clay's podcast and she brought it up, saying, "I feel like I have played ball with democrats.  I have debated, I have argued, I have come to the table.  And the response is, which just happened recently, is we're so glad that there are no republicans around.  The panel is perfect now that's there's no republican on it.  We have a perfect panel which is something that a co-host of mine said last week and it went on twitter.  Like, a perfect place in America is a place where no republicans have a voice or a spot at the table metaphorically and literally."

Looks like the remark definitely bothers her. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Gemma Violet said:

Regarding Joy's comment on Whoopi's birthday episode where she said the panel is now perfect, Meghan definitely knows about it.  She was a guest today on Clay's podcast and she brought it up, saying, "I feel like I have played ball with democrats.  I have debated, I have argued, I have come to the table.  And the response is, which just happened recently, is we're so glad that there are no republicans around.  The panel is perfect now that's there's no republican on it.  We have a perfect panel which is something that a co-host of mine said last week and it went on twitter.  Like, a perfect place in America is a place where no republicans have a voice or a spot at the table metaphorically and literally."

Playing the political party card again are we, Meghan? Nothing else could possibly have caused Joy to be happy you're not part of the panel? Nothing at all? You were always respectful and kind and just shared different views? Sure, Meg. 

• Love 20

There have actually been two different comments recently. Whoopi was the one who said she was glad not to see /some/ former co-hosts on her birthday show. Joy's comment on the other hand was made on a day when Ana and Abby were both there--2/5 of the table was Republican that day. Sara, a centrist who argues the conservative line more often than not these days, was also there. She's still peddling the lie about being the only conservative in existence, I see.

Besides, Abby also celebrated McCain and her behind-the-scenes friends being gone from the building that day, but no comment on that, surprise surprise. I imagine Tara was also glad she's gone when she guested. I doubt even Elisabeth likes her after she attacked her. The conservatives all can't stand her any more than the liberals. Clearly a personality issue, not a political one.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

There have actually been two different comments recently. Whoopi was the one who said she was glad not to see /some/ former co-hosts on her birthday show. Joy's comment on the other hand was made on a day when Ana and Abby were both there--2/5 of the table was Republican that day. Sara, a centrist who argues the conservative line more often than not these days, was also there. She's still peddling the lie about being the only conservative in existence, I see.

Oops, you're right.  I think I got the two confused.

• Love 2
On 11/22/2021 at 2:06 PM, ifionlyknew said:

Does anyone go right to edible everytime she says audible? No? 

21 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Said the next Mrs T.  Fourth in line of the dynasty

• LOL 1
On 11/26/2021 at 12:50 PM, Gemma Violet said:

Her comments are the definition of hit dogs hollering. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Rightside said:

Didn't Meghan have it out for Chris Cuomo before this latest scandal?

Am I remembering it correctly that she pretty much hated him? I know she made comments if her brother had a scandal she would be talking about it non stop on  The View.                                 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10259253/MEGHAN-MCCAIN-CNNs-Jeff-Zucker-wont-fire-Chris-Cuomo-investigation.html

I just posted about her in the thread for this week! Meghan said she'd have no problem addressing any criticism of her family, and we all know she's the biggest snowflake.

There are legitimate concerns about Chris, but unlike Meghan, he's actually talented. He also remains professional on his show when people bring up his brother. The same couldn't be said for Meghan whose head would explode in his shoes. 

• Love 4

She's trending because a hissy fit about the Fox News Christmas Tree fire. Had the audacity to say "I know want to hear any more about how radical you think republicans are while someone's burning down Christmas trees.

Needless to say, Twitter is letting her have it.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

She's trending because a hissy fit about the Fox News Christmas Tree fire. Had the audacity to say "I know want to hear any more about how radical you think republicans are while someone's burning down Christmas trees.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/meghan-mccain-christmas-tree_n_61b12b5fe4b0bb13fd01f57a#

The comments are great.  Even without the View Meghan is still finding ways to keep herself trending. Even if it's for being an idiot.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 12/8/2021 at 11:20 AM, Spartan Girl said:

As much as people on Twitter can be assholes, it's like Meghan begs to be dragged.

I obviously don't condone the burning of a Christmas tree, but Meghan's conservative panties are always in a bunch over things that aren't the end of the world. Has she expressed any outrage over any shootings lately? 

• Love 11