Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, TheView said:

TYT never misses a chance to dunk on Princess 

Thanks for the clip.  I would love to see Ana Kasparian on the show, she would really shake things up.  She is a progressive that would challenge everybody on there, even the liberals..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Thanks for the clip.  I would love to see Ana Kasparian on the show, she would really shake things up.  She is a progressive that would challenge everybody on there, even the liberals..

Ana used to know Meghan personally 

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

YES! She would not be scared of Meghan. Meghan would not be her "baby." She's not impressed by MyFather, and you're correct that her politics aren't the same as the other hosts either. She'd be perfect. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

YES! She would not be scared of Meghan. Meghan would not be her "baby." She's not impressed by MyFather, and you're correct that her politics aren't the same as the other hosts either. She'd be perfect. 

The ladies are conservative Democrats even Joy. 

• Love 5
Just now, Pearson80 said:

The ladies are conservative Democrats even Joy. 

Yes, Meghan once said something along the lines that she didn't realize someone could be as liberal as Joy Behar. Really, Meghan? I'm curious what she'd call Ana K if she thinks Joy is that dang liberal. 

• Love 6

Notice how she's letting us all know that 'Liberty is napping' on this latest snapshot that nobody asked for.  She must be getting a lot of people asking her where she finds the time to selfie all day with a baby at home.  She looks like the complete idiot that she is by once again, acting like a 13 year old who just got her first phone but that's no surprise and is just to be expected at this point. 

Edited by Cementhead
  • Love 14

MM is desperate for her vaccine/s. Yet will not really explain to us her people's reluctance to do so. And then change the conversation immediately to some other "nuance" that has nothing to do with it.

Here I was thinking it was "her job" to explain this to us. She told us that, lol.

Meghan never explains really - just explodes.

Her opinions are agreeing with the NYT two articles recently - and she hates that paper.

On twitter she reposts others opinions - like they are her own.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Megan is just an unhappy woman, she may put up a facade that she is but she is not..  She never seems to take joy in anything even when the ladies are talking about nonpolitical topics she never participates and it is almost like she is going through the motions..

• Love 8

Juxtaposing the Braids Forever skinny-filtered selfie with the actual video we all saw (captured in the Young Turks' Both Sides Wrong about the vaccine) makes MeAgain look even more ridiculous.  Why does she only smile in the fairytale selfies?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

4975A0A8-4938-47F2-8BFA-3BA6C179E8B0.jpeg

so ridiculous to do this every day

so does she have a setup with lighting and a selfie stick or does her husband spend his day taking pics of her? guess her fans love her, but gee.........

• LOL 2

I've found MM annoying these past three or four years for so many reasons - many have been "talked" about on this thread. But one thing was about how she seems to look to the side when the panel is talking/discussing.  I never really saw it and I would think to myself, "Wow, it's not enough to be annoyed with her for what she does but also really picking on a small physical tick."  So I want to apologize to those of you who have noticed it.  I truly never did until today~  She really does consistently seem to look towards the side then react with a (imo) a fake smile or laugh.  It's as if she is being instructed on what her reaction should be.  So I offer you heartfelt apology - I am sorry 😞

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, WinnieWinkle said:

Does she have fans?  Serious question.  Every time I see her name it's usually not exactly a glowing testimonial.  

I know Republicans who can't stand Joy Behar, and they tolerate Meghan at best. They may not think she's all that terrible and her environment is to blame for her brattiness, but they definitely don't consider her the smartest or the nicest. She thinks everyone is enamored by MyFather and by default would consider her this incredible pundit who's the voice of middle America, but nope. That's not to say she has no fans, just don't think there are a ton even on the right. 

3 hours ago, pinguina said:

I've found MM annoying these past three or four years for so many reasons - many have been "talked" about on this thread. But one thing was about how she seems to look to the side when the panel is talking/discussing.  I never really saw it and I would think to myself, "Wow, it's not enough to be annoyed with her for what she does but also really picking on a small physical tick."  So I want to apologize to those of you who have noticed it.  I truly never did until today~  She really does consistently seem to look towards the side then react with a (imo) a fake smile or laugh.  It's as if she is being instructed on what her reaction should be.  So I offer you heartfelt apology - I am sorry 😞

Yeah it's like Meghan doesn't know where to look, sort of like someone's nana trying to figure out zoom. I don't enjoy FaceTime and such and am sure I can be awkward with the camera too, but I've noticed the other hosts don't look around the room the way Meghan does.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, pinguina said:

She also used to do it in studio. It's very bizarre. People comment about it on her twitter feed all the time too. I am surprised she hasn't wailed about how she is being victimized for glancing to the left.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

She's so ridiculous.  And shows once again that she's still a member of the group she pretends not to be a member of, because of the emphasis on hyperbole over facts. 

The stuff with Cuomo is deadly serious. But insisting it's "half his staff" just makes you look ridiculous, when the real number is already so damaging. 

And last I checked, misreporting deaths isn't the same thing as murder. Its disgusting and serious, but by mischaracterizing it, she's making it into a farce instead of something he can and should be realistically impeached for. 

• Love 8
Just now, tinkerbell said:

She needs to cool it with this "murder" rhetoric.

Yes. She is  making it sound like he sent 15,000 people to death chambers. We don't know what would have happened, how many would have died, if he had implemented other practices. And perhaps he did make bad decisions which caused deaths that may not have happened. But to say he killed 15,000 people?

slander GIF by The Opposition w/ Jordan Klepper

I think this is why Janice Dean is also not being invited onto the show. ABC probably doesn't want to deal with that.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, bannana said:

She also used to do it in studio. It's very bizarre. People comment about it on her twitter feed all the time too. I am surprised she hasn't wailed about how she is being victimized for glancing to the left.

In the studio she seemed to be looking at herself in a monitor as she would often sit up straighter or adjust her hair as if she didn't like the way she looked and needed to pose differently.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, deirdra said:

In the studio she seemed to be looking at herself in a monitor as she would often sit up straighter or adjust her hair as if she didn't like the way she looked and needed to pose differently.

That's right, but wasn't it also to the left?

54 minutes ago, deirdra said:

giphy.gif

• LOL 18
  • Love 1