Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Bitch please! the arrogance on this one is mind-blowing.  

She is one to talk about triggering.  Her fellow co hosts can't criticize any Republican dead or alive without Meghan taking it as a personal attack. 

And why tell us she is taking a day off from social media? It's not like anyone is going to say hey where is Meghan McCain I want to hear what she has to say about Easter.

And I would love for Joy to throw shade at her Monday about her dismissing the need for increased security at the Capitol. Is Meghan ever right about anything?

• Love 17
29 minutes ago, ifionlyknew said:

She is one to talk about triggering.  Her fellow co hosts can't criticize any Republican dead or alive without Meghan taking it as a personal attack. 

And why tell us she is taking a day off from social media? It's not like anyone is going to say hey where is Meghan McCain I want to hear what she has to say about Easter.

And I would love for Joy to throw shade at her Monday about her dismissing the need for increased security at the Capitol. Is Meghan ever right about anything?

Megan is a snowflake who can dish it but cannot take it so she has to resort to playing the victim.

Megan is never right about anything.  She sucks as a pundint. Plus, she does not have an independent thought in her inflated empty head since she parrots talking points from her team.  It is why she is so triggered by Ana being on the panel. a woman from her team who can defend her beliefs. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Heh, I loved this response on Twitter:

"This isn't an airport.  No need to announce your departure."

Yeah, this is pretty stupid, even for a stupid person. No one announces they are going off of twitter for a couple of days. They just don't tweet. It happens all the time IRL.

She just loves the drama.

• Love 16
6 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Meghan didn't care for Sarah's comments about the government trying to dictate women's bodies.  Her twitter today is all about abortion=murder.  

But how dare they make you prove you've had a vaccine!

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Meghan didn't care for Sarah's comments about the government trying to dictate women's bodies.  Her twitter today is all about abortion=murder.  

51 minutes ago, Haleth said:

But how dare they make you prove you've had a vaccine!

Sarah was spot on with her comments.  If Meghan doesn't like it oh well.   People not getting a vaccine affects everyone.  A woman being in control of her reproductive rights affects nobody but her.  

• Love 20

I just read some of Meghan's Twitter posts/tweets.  Looks like her husband is going to be a "guest host" on Fox News Primetime for one week.  Hopefully, he will do a good job, get hired and then work out a deal that he and Meghan become a married co-hosting team!!  Wishful thinking???  😉 

• Love 12
21 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I just read some of Meghan's Twitter posts/tweets.  Looks like her husband is going to be a "guest host" on Fox News Primetime for one week.  Hopefully, he will do a good job, get hired and then work out a deal that he and Meghan become a married co-hosting team!!  Wishful thinking???  😉 

we can only hope

• Love 8

I just heard Meghan's long, drawn out story about how she's a "rebel rouser" and spent so much time in high school detention. Saying she had a strong sense of community with those she met in detention. I can't help but wonder if she's imagining herself in "The Breakfast Club" movie. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

Meghan has an interesting take on high school detention.  She was a rabble-rouser?  that means she was the loud kid who stirred up trouble on purpose.  she seems rather proud of spending so much time in detention, and, from her telling it, she even skipped out on detention, given that she had so much time to make up or risk not attending graduation.   This is HIGH SCHOOL - not grade school.  She's bragging about being openly defiant of teachers, causing trouble just for kicks.   She hung out with the "bad crowd."  she was an entitled brat then, and she's an entitled brat now. 

with high school records like hers, she's lucky she had a famous father, or she would not have got in to college. 

• Love 19
(edited)

I'd like to see Sister Whatshername respond on Twitter to say that MeAgain was only in detention once in her entire life at her private girls' country day school because she wore eye makeup and wouldn't shut up when her teacher was talking.  And I'm sure detention at her school was nothing like being with the gang members & drug addicts in a poor inner-city public school.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 14
(edited)
3 hours ago, ForumLou said:

I wonder if she realizes her shirt reads backwards?

Everything is backwards in the world of selfies.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Goodtimes said:

I just heard Meghan's long, drawn out story about how she's a "rebel rouser" 

Nobody would notice those rebels otherwise!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

The shade, damn!

She needs to stay in the shade because she has some serious sun damage going on right there. I see now why she claimed to have crocodile skin. She never lied. I apologize because that looks hella crocodile.

Edited to add: I grew up in Louisiana and there is a pic of me as a five year old sitting on an alligator. That alligator had smoother skin than the princess. Like that alligator was using Le Mer in comparison to her.

Edited by GiveMeSpace
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Meghan has a new picture of her baby on Instagram in what I'm pretty sure is a Burberry onesie.  That's got to be at least three or four hundred dollars.

I don't begrudge her that. I mean yes, it's hypocritical that Meghan often tries to pose herself as a commonwoman/woman of the people, but if you're gonna spend ridiculous amounts of money, fine... do it on your baby. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Meghan has a new picture of her baby on Instagram in what I'm pretty sure is a Burberry onesie.  That's got to be at least three or four hundred dollars.

So, wait, a onesie can cost three to four hundred dollars? WTAF.

• LOL 2
6 hours ago, bannana said:

So, wait, a onesie can cost three to four hundred dollars? WTAF.

I'm just estimating by what I know of Burberry--like a Burberry dress I think is a couple of thousand dollars and a blouse maybe a thousand dollars.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Haleth said:

She’s a cutie pie. 

Yeah, but I just realized how subtly egotistical Meghan's "I promise I birthed her and didn't clone her" statement is. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kromm said:

Yeah, but I just realized how subtly egotistical Meghan's "I promise I birthed her and didn't clone her" statement is. 

But she cites @Cindy. I think that’s who she means, not herself. 

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 4