Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

OMG the overlining. Quit such obvious overlining.

I think that's what bothers me the most, even more than the hair.  It's one thing to line your lips a bit outside the natural line to make them appear fuller, but this is like a quarter inch above the line.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

A new rule has been implemented for this forum (and is now included in pinned thread on the main page):

While we appreciate that Meghan McCain generates a lot of discussion, mentions of her in threads where she is not relevant--like those dedicated to other hosts--tend to derail conversations. Please keep discussion of Meghan McCain confined to the weekly episode topics (in relation to things she may have said on the show) and to her thread. Posts about Meghan McCain (and nothing else) in threads where they don't belong will be met with disciplinary measures.

(edited)

It did not surprise me in the least this pundint didn't show up today.

She is a coward. And torn between Dad and hubby, imo. And a wannabe influencer but can't manage that.

Notice no R politician is even supportive of her and that she has absolutely no influence with the party. Or ever did.

ETA - she also said her Dad never spoke at CPAC (last Thu on the show) when in fact he did in 2008.

Edited by maggiemae
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Throughout her time on the show, Meghan has made it clear she didn't like discussing kids, motherhood, sex, stuff that she couldn't directly relate to herself in some way, and she didn't enjoy joking around in general. Basically, all she likes talking about is politics and Real Housewives. Her ideal day is getting dolled up with over the top hair and makeup, and then getting into catfights on TV.

Andy Cohen, please start some sort of political Real Housewives show so Meghan's cattiness and glam squad actually make sense! It would be Meghan's dream come true, and if she got too busy for her View gig, all our dreams would come true too. Win win! 

Since I believe in being very specific when putting requests out into the universe, keep her off the Beverly Hills and Dallas shows, thanks!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Throughout her time on the show, Meghan has made it clear she didn't like discussing kids, motherhood, sex, stuff that she couldn't directly relate to herself in some way, and she didn't enjoy joking around in general. Basically, all she likes talking about is politics and Real Housewives. Her ideal day is getting dolled up with over the top hair and makeup, and then getting into catfights on TV.

Andy Cohen, please start some sort of political Real Housewives show so Meghan's cattiness and glam squad actually make sense! It would be Meghan's dream come true, and if she got too busy for her View gig, all our dreams would come true too. Win win! 

Since I believe in being very specific when putting requests out into the universe, keep her off the Beverly Hills and Dallas shows, thanks!

They would eat her alive especially those on her team.   

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

Meghan's definitely not as tough as a lot of them, but honestly, Meghan could give some of them a run for their money when it comes to plain old bitchiness!

• Love 8

1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

Wishful thinking.  Maybe with a lil of that hot sauce hah

13 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Didn't they have a DC sect?  Or maybe a nice VA one. Suburbia but still commutable to the big city

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, ForumLou said:

Didn't they have a DC sect?  Or maybe a nice VA one. Suburbia but still commutable to the big city

lol

I never watched it, but apparently they had DC around 10 years ago. Isn't Meghan bicoastal? She could probably make any city work. Yes, more wishful thinking! She really is perfect to be a Real Housewife though. What other job entails getting all extra with hair and makeup and then getting into fights? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, catlover79 said:

I meant those of us watching at home, but of course we can count the rest of the panel. 😉😂

How about the behind the scenes crew ? Can we count them in, too ? What about Meganutz's make-up artist and hairstylist ? Can we count them, too ? The all groaned 'awwwwwwwwww', because they all suffer, too. Just as much as viewers suffer, if not more. 😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, LetsStartTalking said:

How about the behind the scenes crew ? Can we count them in, too ? What about Meganutz's make-up artist and hairstylist ? Can we count them, too ? The all groaned 'awwwwwwwwww', because they all suffer, too. Just as much as viewers suffer, if not more. 😄

Nah, I would imagine the make-up and hair people look forward to making her look as stupid and juvenile as possible.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)

NYAY!NYAH!NYAH!NYAY!NYAH!!!!!!!

I, a REGULAR PERSON, who is a CANCER SURVIVOR, am getting my first shot (maybe only one? don't know which one yet)!

So a big giant RAZZZZBERRRRRRRRREEEEEEE to you, Twatty!

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 14

I don't know about the rest of you but when I had a five month old the last thing on my mind was let me take a daily pic of myself.  And I didn't even have a job.  Or was married.   Is she not getting enough attention at  home?  Does Liberty want daddy more than mommy? I don't do Instagram.  What are the comments?  Do people like her pics?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, ifionlyknew said:

I don't know about the rest of you but when I had a five month old the last thing on my mind was let me take a daily pic of myself.  And I didn't even have a job.  Or was married.   Is she not getting enough attention at  home?  Does Liberty want daddy more than mommy? I don't do Instagram.  What are the comments?  Do people like her pics?

She puts them in her stories on Instagram. They are only up for 24 hours. Someone can send her a message, but there are no comments in stories. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

She puts them in her stories on Instagram. They are only up for 24 hours. Someone can send her a message, but there are no comments in stories. 

Typical Meghan.  Doesn't want to have to read any criticism.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ifionlyknew said:

Exactly. Those early days of motherhood tend to be focused on seeing this tiny human being as the most miraculous thing that ever happened.  

Not posing for photos.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

68690797-D61D-4E78-BEAC-A3F6397A0568.jpeg

Her lips look so weird. I wonder if this is an old photo from when she was pregnant or If it's recent then she is injecting her lips. Or maybe a filter thing.

When I had a 5 month old I was taking pictures of her not of myself!  In fairness to MM though she may just be choosing not to post many pictures of her child online which I can respect.  Anyway what moved me to post here was to ask - does anything actually make that woman happy?  Her smiles are about as rare as a blue moon.

• Love 9
On 3/2/2021 at 2:04 PM, RealHousewife said:
On 3/2/2021 at 1:50 PM, ForumLou said:

lol

I never watched it, but apparently they had DC around 10 years ago.

Was that POTOMAC?   I didn't watch either.  I think the "newest" I ever watched was New York.

• Useful 1
21 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

NYAY!NYAH!NYAH!NYAY!NYAH!!!!!!!

I, a REGULAR PERSON, who is a CANCER SURVIVOR, am getting my first shot (maybe only one? don't know which one yet)!

So a big giant RAZZZZBERRRRRRRRREEEEEEE to you, Twatty!

Quoting myself because unlike certain someoneones, I believe in clarifying when I'm wrong/mistaken:

MY FIRST SHOT IS NEXT TUESDAY, Twatty!!!!!!

Nannynannybooboooooo!!!!!

Yes, I'm 4.

8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

68690797-D61D-4E78-BEAC-A3F6397A0568.jpeg

She looks Stoned here.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

2F33C3B2-B316-46B5-91C4-2FEE2CE4E97A.jpeg

Your fake-cheekbone contouring makeup is rather obvious and not very well blended, dear.  Not a good advertisement for CCPROSTYLES.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

E28798DA-46D8-4AC2-821A-93D47D95307B.jpeg

Followed by:

82559DDB-8914-4D82-A935-D1E5A7FE5A5D.jpeg

People might let a bitch live if she wasn't so insistent about living on  Twitter/Instagram.  If you put yourself out there people are going to comment.

• Love 20
(edited)

This is the tweet that started Meghan's rant.

There were a lot of replies calling her hair cute, and others saying she looked silly and unprofessional. 

I dont understand  how she can be a public figure on TV, criticizing everyone else, but yell " let a bitch live!" when her hairstyles are criticized.

Edited by tinkerbell
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
46 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I dont understand  how she can be a public figure on TV, criticizing everyone else, but yell " let a bitch live!" when her hairstyles are criticized.

She is a snowflake.  All part of her victim mentality.  It's the look at me I want attention but don't say anything negative about me attitude.    People are allowed to not like your hairstyles Meghan.  If you don't want to hear people's opinions then stop posting so many selfies.

• Love 17
10 minutes ago, WinnieWinkle said:

Was there a reason she didn't shower for three months?  I've had two babies and I don't recall going three months without a shower before or after their births.

She did say it was hyperbole.

In typical meghan style, she posted about not showering, then lashed out at people who thought she meant that she hadn't showered. 

Boohoo, feel sorry for me, I didn't have time to shower for 3 months. But now that I'm back at work, I want to sit in a makeup chair and have a team of people put on fake lashes, tons of glitter, and twist my hair into shapes making me look like an alien.  Motherhood is HARD!

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
32 minutes ago, WinnieWinkle said:

Was there a reason she didn't shower for three months?  I've had two babies and I don't recall going three months without a shower before or after their births.

The only time I couldn't shower, (but I could take a bath, but needed assistance) was after my reconstructive surgery. And that was because of all the drains stuck in four places.

And even in between I had cleaning cloths.

If this was "hyperbole" where were the emojis following such SCREECH?

Not that I care.

• Love 7

Let's not forget that Meghan had help during those three months. She said her husband and I think a sister in law helped her.  How many new mothers do not have help?  I remember asking an aunt who lived close to come over and watch my newborn so I could take a shower. 

• Love 9

How many times has it been now that this bitch has used the phrase 'let a bitch live!' on twitter?  I have lost count because this bitch is exhausting.  Just don't call this bitch a slut though because she finds that word offensive.

Such a cool 36 year old tween with her cool girl lingo!  She has recently told us that she is, like, so over Cuomo & Fauci but is obsessed with Motherhood.  I don't know any woman in my real life who reverted back to acting 14 years old after having a baby, but ok, whatever. 🤷‍♀️ I'll let a bitch live because she JUST HAD A BABY!!  AND A C-SECTION! AND PREECLAMPSIA!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 10