Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I actually think she looks beautiful here. Her top lip looks normal. There's no weird yellow around her eyes. Her hair looks lovely. She should keep this up. 

yeah, she looks pretty here but then you realize what is inside and, just no...

• Love 9
45 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I actually think she looks beautiful here. Her top lip looks normal. There's no weird yellow around her eyes. Her hair looks lovely. She should keep this up. 

Yes, it is the best she has looked out of the last 400 or so selfies.  But rather than spend all that time getting the perfect narcissist selfie, she should start working on her inside.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, deirdra said:

Yes, it is the best she has looked out of the last 400 or so selfies.  But rather than spend all that time getting the perfect narcissist selfie, she should start working on her inside.

Yeah, what is with her sudden addiction to posting obnoxious selfies?  I find the timing rather strange.  Doesn't she have, oh, I dunno, a new baby 🗽 at home to occupy her time??  Cripes.  Also seems like a strange hobby to suddenly pick up at 36 yrs old but then I put two and two together and figure she must not be getting enough attention at home or something now.  Needs to come looking for it on the internet now I guess.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

I don't know, but I still can't get used to seeing lips painted beyond their "natural borders".  Maybe for the movies, but there's nothing wrong with thin lips.  Just sayin'!!

This one's my favourite so far.  But fingers crossed she keeps 'em coming for the laughs it's providing me.

On 1/28/2021 at 6:00 PM, ginger90 said:

21059156-CFD4-4D9B-9BD7-DC3C45FFF7A1.jpeg

Waxlips.JPG.bdbfa3f6ce2f6320d4d08696ffaf30cd.JPG

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Does anyone else find it strange that MeAgain, who has been a busy beaver today regarding Navalny on Twitter, didn't tweet about why she was absent from today's show? I find it rather strange and am wondering if she wasn't given a time out for yesterday's comments regarding MTG.  Perhaps she was asked to clarify her comments, considering the shit storm she caused after her diatribe, and refused to do so.  It's just not like her to not to post about her absence from the show.

Edited by Badbea99
Misspelling!
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Badbea99 said:

Does anyone else find it strange that MeAgain, who has been a busy beaver today regarding Navalny on Twitter, didn't tweet about why she was absent from today's show? I find it rather strange and am wondering if she wasn't given a time out for yesterday's comments regarding MTG.  Perhaps she was asked to cllarify her comments, considering the shit storm she caused after her diatribe, and refused to do so.  It's just not like her to not to post about her absence from the show.

Well, as stated above, she was draaaaaged on Don Lemon's show last night. This is her M.O. 

But nothing will change when she shows up again.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Badbea99 said:

Does anyone else find it strange that MeAgain, who has been a busy beaver today regarding Navalny on Twitter, didn't tweet about why she was absent from today's show? I find it rather strange and am wondering if she wasn't given a time out for yesterday's comments regarding MTG.  Perhaps she was asked to clarify her comments, considering the shit storm she caused after her diatribe, and refused to do so.  It's just not like her to not to post about her absence from the show.

That is what I've been thinking too.  MM had much less snow in DC and TPTB were able to line up Ana & Deborah Roberts, as if it were planned in advance.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Well, as stated above, she was draaaaaged on Don Lemon's show last night. This is her M.O. 

I record Don but haven’t seen it. Will have to watch it tonight! He is excellent at dragging fools. Lol 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

On Youtube:  C|N|N Breaking Trump News 10 PM 2/1/21 | Breaking News Today February 1, 2021 

Don Lemon on MM starts at  11:43.  I wonder if Sunny told MM to watch it? Baby cannot take criticism.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

On Youtube:  C|N|N Breaking Trump News 10 PM 2/1/21 | Breaking News Today February 1, 2021 

Don Lemon on MM starts at  11:43.  I wonder if Sunny told MM to watch it? Baby cannot take criticism.

I just saw the clip, and Don was perfect. Meghan hears what she wants to hear because she gets off on being outraged. It's sort of like kneeling during the anthem or wearing BLM jerseys at games due to police brutality. People like Meghan twist those things around to being against the troops, saying it's impossible for the black community to make it in any way, and that everyone is racist. Nope, but if you want to be outraged, make of all of it what you will! It's extremely annoying when words and actions are constantly twisted around though. 

• Love 9
23 hours ago, Badbea99 said:

Does anyone else find it strange that MeAgain, who has been a busy beaver today regarding Navalny on Twitter, didn't tweet about why she was absent from today's show? I find it rather strange and am wondering if she wasn't given a time out for yesterday's comments regarding MTG.  Perhaps she was asked to clarify her comments, considering the shit storm she caused after her diatribe, and refused to do so.  It's just not like her to not to post about her absence from the show.

I didn't question why she wasn't on yesterday's show - I was just so happy that she wasn't on!! 😂

snoopy-dance-icegif-2.gif

• LOL 9

I watched part of WWHL with Meghan and SE Cupp, and Meghan said she knows what it's like to be a bitch to people she has a hard-on for. 

Is Joy supposed to be flattered? It's so weird for Meghan to love to fight with a 70-something grandma. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, maggiemae said:

What is up with MM putting on so much make up and taking so many selfies?

Her selfies have pretty much become the real life version of this gif.  

620337377_amipretty.gif.85e81ed77e975236e5d1c4262f5e1b28.gif

She needs a lot of extra attention and ego stroking now it seems. 

Edited by Cementhead
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, maggiemae said:

What is up with MM putting on so much make up and taking so many selfies?

When she was pregnant some of us here said once the baby was born and getting all the attention Meghan would do things to get attention herself.  Seems we were right.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

"She's always staring at our @stevepenley painting," she writes as she's literally holding the baby 2 inches away from said painting with her poor face crammed right up against it.  What the hell else is the kid supposed to do from that vantage point?  Stare at the floor?  And now she's going to start using the baby as a prop to further her My Father nonsense.  Nice. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, Haleth said:

That's sweet but at that age Liberty is more attracted to the bright colors than the face of someone she doesn't know.

And held up like that at that age, they stiffen their backs/necks to support their heads, and can't quickly turn their head away from what you are sticking their nose into.  From this distance Libs probably cannot tell that the abstractly painted neck belongs to a person.  I'd be more impressed if she had crawled from another room and sat up to gaze at MyGrandfather all on her own.  At that age my niece used to sit and gaze at a painting of flowers.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Badbea99 said:

Yep.  She's got a "Mega" ego, that's for damn sure.  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

She's certainly got Daddy's temper.  So having his excessive ego isn't that surprising either. 

• Love 9
43 minutes ago, GiveMeSpace said:

It looks like a high pony did her hair.

yeah, that pony was high for sure.  does she have a mirror in the house? how could she not see how awful this looks???  did she take the hair off of a giant barbie doll?  next time at least try to find one that is sort of a matching hue. very distracting.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, babyhouseman said:

If they ever do Halloween again, she can be I Dream of Jeannie with that ponytail. 

I'm sure she'd have a hard time choosing between I Dream of Jeannie's ponytail and that braided dead muskrat pelt she occasionally wears draped over one shoulder.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

"It's the pandemic, I don't have that much to entertain me anymore"

says a woman who shares a home with her first-born infant and a husband, both of whom she claims to adore.

WTF.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, suomi said:

"It's the pandemic, I don't have that much to entertain me anymore"

says a woman who shares a home with her first-born infant and a husband, both of whom she claims to adore.

WTF.

Yes. Shouldn't she be entertaining her daughter?

• Love 9