Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Jaded

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Why is that ugly hat mentioned when she's clearly hiking up her skirt to show off her shoes? 

Good lord with social media posts like this and celebrities' constant thirstiness to be told how great they look or how "cute" their outfits are. Don't these people have friends IRL to gratify their endless quest for validation? 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Alexis2291 said:

F0DF4C99-4352-4C81-89D1-BC73CE378DB0.jpeg

Ugh! She is doing that thing with her feet that I see women do to try to look smaller in pictures  (because, you know, ideally a woman should only barely be visible). No, Meghan, no. That does not look good. None of it.  Cowboy hats do not become you unless you could find one big enough to cover your mouth. Also-those are some ugly-ass shoes.

Also-one of your Pilgrim ancestors called and they want those shoes back.

Edited by GiveMeSpace · Reason: Previously failed to mention ugly-ass shoes.
  • Like 9

25 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Why is that ugly hat mentioned when she's clearly hiking up her skirt to show off her shoes? 

Good lord with social media posts like this and celebrities' constant thirstiness to be told how great they look or how "cute" their outfits are. Don't these people have friends IRL to gratify their endless quest for validation? 

I am an old and I have never taken a selfie. I cringe so hard when I see other people take them and post them so people will comment. Most people feel no shame, I guess, but I feel it for them.

• Like 13

4 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

F0DF4C99-4352-4C81-89D1-BC73CE378DB0.jpeg

I've said that I prefer Meghan's personal style over the style we see her wear on the show, but this gets a big thumbs down from me. Maybe she can't rock a cowboy hat...or maybe it's the overall outfit and look that takes away from the hat, but I as an individual piece, I could see that hat on someone else and like it but it does nothing for me in this picture.

• Like 5

Her hat looks way to big and I can't imagine who could really wear it. While I'm at it her top and skirt clash and why does the room behind her look so messy? LOL - kick the mess out of the way. What an odd series of rooms.

• Like 2

On 1/13/2019 at 12:27 AM, Tammee said:

Hmmm Sunny maybe?  Ana was on, maybe her? I don't know eithers age, but maybe Abby has a few days up on her

It was Joy  Meghan was referring to as the older sister she never had. She also said she and Joy are so much alike,  which caused me to bust out laughing just think of the look on Joy's face if she heard that.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Coffeewinewater said:

The older sister she never had.

Did Meghan forget that she has an older (half) sister?

That outfit is hideous. 

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Did Meghan forget that she has an older (half) sister?

That outfit is hideous. 

Huh, and here I am thinking Meghan is an only child😉. 

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, OnTime said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/meghan-mccain-lauds-mom-cindy-135052945.html

“I fucking miss everything about you Dad. You’re still the sun in the center of my universe and always will be.”

Seriously Meghan?

Who did she get all lathered up about swearing? Was it the Florida kids where there was the shooting at their school?

It was new Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib. 

• Like 4

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 6:46 AM, optimistprime said:

I watched her on WWHL and listened to her share on the after show (available online) about how much Joe Biden has helped her during her dad’s diagnosis and then through the grieving process. She shared how he could understand in ways that others couldn’t, since he was friends with her dad but had also lost his son to the same brain cancer. After sharing this beautiful story, she spoke of how she wouldn’t know what to do if he decides to run in 2020 because she wouldn’t be able to speak poorly of him on the View (“I’d have to quit or something.”).

Hearing that response to such a beautiful story was beyond frustrating. Here’s a man who has walked beside you in your grief, presumably running against a man who trashed your father, and you couldn’t see past partisanship to support him? Do you idolize party over country that much?

She thinks he understands better than her siblings who went through the exact same loss of their father?  I realize she's not saying this exactly, but unless her siblings have expressly requested she never speak of them, it's bizarre how she always portrays her loss as a solo loss.  No one loss this man except Meghan.

• Like 19

42 minutes ago, Haleth said:
1 hour ago, OnTime said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/meghan-mccain-lauds-mom-cindy-135052945.html

“I fucking miss everything about you Dad. You’re still the sun in the center of my universe and always will be.”

Seriously Meghan?

Who did she get all lathered up about swearing? Was it the Florida kids where there was the shooting at their school?

It was new Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib. 

It might have been her also, but I this is what I was thinking about.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/meghan-mccain-criticizes-parkland-shooting-survivor-david-hogg/

Edited by OnTime
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, OnTime said:

It might have been her also, but I this is what I was thinking about.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/meghan-mccain-criticizes-parkland-shooting-survivor-david-hogg/

Yeah it was both. For someone who curses like a sailor (according to MM herself) and is never offended and isn't a snowflake.....

Meghan would bug the hell out of me if we were related.  Everything is always about her and her pain. You would think somewhere in all the grief she would mention her mom and that her mother lost the love of her life her partner blah blah lol, seriously she never mentions her siblings or mothers loss. She has mentioned how her brother and his wife help her through this loss....is it their loss too?

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Like 16

3 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Yeah it was both. For someone who curses like a sailor (according to MM herself) and is never offended and isn't a snowflake.....

Meghan would bug the hell out of me if we were related.  Everything is always about her and her pain. You would think somewhere in all the grief she would mention her mom and that her mother lost the love of her life her partner blah blah lol, seriously she never mentions her siblings or mothers loss. She has mentioned how her brother and his wife help her through this loss....is it their loss too?

THIS ^. 

Perfectly summarizes this narcisisstic twit, Megan McCain. 

Grief over John McCain's death is all about HER. 

Fucking sickening. Adolescent. Arrested development.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Like 12

Did Miss All Hat grow up on the ranch while Daddy worked in Washington for 31 years?  I don't recall her talking about growing up in the DC area. And no cowboy I know would wear shoes like that or try to play coy with pigeon toes.

• Like 9

I know how  to wear black turtlenecks too!

It seems more like a dig to Cindy's fashion sense than a compliment!

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, springtime said:

I know how  to wear black turtlenecks too!

It seems more like a dig to Cindy's fashion sense than a compliment!

Any time I have ever seen Cindy she has been very well dressed.  Cannot say the same for Meghan.

• Like 12

"I AM A POLITICAL ANALYST!" 

Name it and claim it, Meh-Gun. Name it and claim. However, shouting it doesn't make it true, little missy. 

And, yes, we KNOW whose daughter you are. 

Are you not the queen of painting folk with a broad brush?

Girl, take SEVERAL seats. 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, rollacoaster said:

"I AM A POLITICAL ANALYST!" 

Name it and claim it, Meh-Gun. Name it and claim. However, shouting it doesn't make it true, little missy. 

And, yes, we KNOW whose daughter you are. 

Are you not the queen of painting folk with a broad brush?

Girl, take SEVERAL seats. 

Whose daughter is she?  Sorry.  I'm not from the Midwest so I haven't heard.

• Like 17

Perhaps I'm late to the party on this and it has been mentioned already, but I don't do the Twitter so I just saw it now. This is how she describes herself on Twitter --

Co-host of @TheView. @ABCPolitics analyst. Blonde Republican. Rabble rouser. Ice queen. Mrs. Domenech.

"Blonde" Repub?  Why the qualifier?  I guess she think's she is too sexy for her shirt.    Ice Queen & Rabble rouser?  Omg.  This chick is just too much.  Thanks for the laughs, Bitch.

Edited by Cementhead
  • Like 14

19 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

This is how she describes herself on Twitter --

Co-host of @TheView. @ABCPolitics analyst. Blonde Republican. Rabble rouser. Ice queen. Mrs. Domenech.

Me after reading her bio:

2D1E2C9C-2CAF-45FE-B949-CF0324EE28B5.gif

ETA: this is directed at MM, not the lovely Cementhead. 

• Like 16

Mrs. Domenech's two-toned root cover with a third "blonde" dye on the rest of her hair was looking particularly bad.

• Like 16

4 hours ago, Cementhead said:

"Blonde" Repub?  Why the qualifier?  I guess she think's she is too sexy for her shirt.

Blonde hair seems to be a requirement for a woman to be a Repub commentator that resonates with the Fox News contingent. Oh, excuse me, "Political Analyst". Case in point: Tomi Lahren. Also, to be an ill-informed, unquestioning, and loud promoter of the party line. See also: Tomi Lahren. 

• Like 13

If she is a political analyst, then I am a famous fashion designer, hey I watch Project Runway! God I hate that snotty rude bitch. 

• Like 20

On 1/13/2019 at 4:49 PM, Medicine Crow said:

NOT a cowboy hat (in the classic sense)!!!

I was going to say, that looks more adjacent to a fedora. 

1 hour ago, rollacoaster said:

Blonde hair seems to be a requirement for a woman to be a Repub commentator that resonates with the Fox News contingent. Oh, excuse me, "Political Analyst". Case in point: Tomi Lahren. Also, to be an ill-informed, unquestioning, and loud promoter of the party line. See also: Tomi Lahren. 

#NotAllBlondeWomen ;) 

• Like 11

22 hours ago, deirdra said:

Did Miss All Hat grow up on the ranch while Daddy worked in Washington for 31 years?  

Yes. She made a point in her book about how her parents felt it was important that they grow up in Arizona, away from the DC social scene. So...yeah. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, UYI said:

Yes. She made a point in her book about how her parents felt it was important that they grow up in Arizona, away from the DC social scene. So...yeah. 

I would personally like to thank her parents for keeping her out of DC.  Sincerely, a Washingtonian.

• Like 15

@Princess Sparkle and I thought it might be fun to come up with a new title for this thread—or maybe just keep it as it is, it'll be your call!

You can post your ideas in this thread and we'll take the five most "liked" suggestions and put them in a poll for everyone to vote on sometime next week.

I'll go first:

Meghan McCain: Blonde. Republican. Potato.

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I'll go first:

Meghan McCain: Blonde. Republican. Potato.

Meghan McCain: Nimrod.Maroon. Nimrodic Ignoranamus. Bottleblonde. Ultimate Snowflake.

🤣🤣😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Like 10

2 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

Meghan McCain: I'm John McCain's daughter damnnit.

Yes, but in all caps.

• Like 13