Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, ChicagoCita said:

Looking at the photo of Mr. and Mrs. Domenach from Instagram, I am reminded of my aunt, who married someone totally unsuitable for her about two months after her mother, who was her rock, died of cancer. It took me a long time to realize that she was afraid of being alone without her mom, and she was charming enough that she could marry anytime she wanted to. The marriage last about five minutes (no shock).

I guess what I'm saying is that I can't see a single attractive thing about Meghan's husband: looks, character, or personality. Meghan makes me nuts, but she's very attractive and will inherit millions of dollars. He lucked out. I think Meghan did what my aunt did -- marry someone so she wouldn't be alone when the most important person in her life died. An unattractive, alt-right-learning plagiarizer is lucky to have stumbled into her at that point in her life.

13 hours ago, ChicagoCita said:

Well, neither of them are my type, but I think his influence is making her more obnoxious. She's definitely guilty of drinking the Kool-Aid, but he's serving it up in a barrel. There's a Biblical phrase about being "unequally yolked" that comes to mind. 

I do not find him physically appealing at all.  And from everything I've read and Meghan has said about him I wouldn't find his personality appealing either.   And I 100% believe Meghan's hard turn to the right is because of him.  

And I wonder why he hasn't made an appearance on the View.  As far back as I can remember all co-host spouses have  been shown on the View.   Does he think he is above daytime television?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, blondiec0332 said:

And I wonder why he hasn't made an appearance on the View.  As far back as I can remember all co-host spouses have  been shown on the View.

Not really a big deal that he hasn't been on The View.  I don't think Joy's husband has been on. Has he?

1 hour ago, blondiec0332 said:

guess what I'm saying is that I can't see a single attractive thing about Meghan's husband: looks, character, or personality. Meghan makes me nuts, but she's very attractive and will inherit millions of dollars.

I don't think Meghan is attractive and she probably already has millions of dollars. I think they are quite well matched for each other (Republicans, guns, his father is in the Trump admin, they both haven't missed a meal, he cooks)!

He probably thinks as highly of himself as Meghan does of herself. They belong together.

Edited by OnTime
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

No one will ever convince me she wrote that eulogy. She’s not eloquent enough let alone intelligent or introspective to have penned it.

4 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

And that's why ABC keeps her.  

And thus proving how STUPID and GREEDY and ASS KISSERS, not to mention BALL-LESS they are. Yeah, I said it.

3 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

The first and last time she'll be on that list, I'm sure, now that her father has passed. We know that was her only claim to fame.

It’s ALWAYS been her ONLY claim to fame. If she can show me just one thing she’s done on her own-ONE accomplishment, maybe I’ll stop snarking on her for one week.

2 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

I do not find him physically appealing at all.  And from everything I've read and Meghan has said about him I wouldn't find his personality appealing either.   And I 100% believe Meghan's hard turn to the right is because of him.  

And I wonder why he hasn't made an appearance on the View.  As far back as I can remember all co-host spouses have  been shown on the View.   Does he think he is above daytime television?

To believe her or according to her, she was dating and living with this guy  BEFORE her dad’s illness. So I won’t give her any slack for her nasty, hateful personality. She’s ALWAYS been this way. More power to those that are still willing to make allowances for her. Further proof of her Ignorance and Stupidity, that she doesn’t know what DNA is or what those tests do. American, my ass.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 12

After checking out Meghan's instagram page, I am convinced the show stylists hate her.  Her casual style is much more flattering. Cramming her into those ill fitted dresses and skirts make her look much larger. She needs looser,  "younger"  clothing and less harsh make up. 

Of course, removing the permenant scowling bitch face would help as well. 

• Love 13
On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:15 PM, Gemma Violet said:

Look what popped up on Youtube (Meghan McCain's Worst Moments).  I don't have the energy to watch it, but feel free.  It was posted on 9/2/18, so it doesn't have the latest hissy fits:

I'll say something nice:  Meghan looked beautiful with the chignon and black glasses.  

• Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:37 PM, CheezyXpressed said:

I forgot how awkward Sara looked whenever Meghan went on a rant. At the 12:50 part, she looks especially done so I'm glad she left the show and is happier now.

Happy, but maybe unemployed soon?  Does she still work with GMA outside of her new show?

• Love 3

Nothing is going to change and there's no surprise factor about the way she acts because it's always the same. They could induce her into a coma for two years and as soon as she woke up she'd still act like the spoiled child she is every single day.

• Love 12
22 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Happy, but maybe unemployed soon?  Does she still work with GMA outside of her new show?

She does, but not as much as before.  Now very seldom, spec occassions only.  Paula, on the other hand is on it constantly, and her podcast is a hit

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Tammee said:

She does, but not as much as before.  Now very seldom, spec occassions only.  Paula, on the other hand is on it constantly, and her podcast is a hit

What is Paula's podcast about? I have always liked her for the simple reason that she never let Whoopie bully her.

• Love 1

I was in our local library this weekend, and Illinois Senator Dick Durbin was there learning about one of the library's innovative programs. I didn't get a chance to speak to him, but if I had I would have taken the opportunity to apologize for how Meghan treated him on The View. I know he probably brushed her aside and forgot about her rudeness the way he would a pesky mosquito, but it really embarrassed me to have her treat a senior senator that way.

• Love 10
On 12/5/2018 at 3:15 PM, Gemma Violet said:

Look what popped up on Youtube (Meghan McCain's Worst Moments).  I don't have the energy to watch it, but feel free.  It was posted on 9/2/18, so it doesn't have the latest hissy fits:

For what it's worth, the person who made this video has said they're willing to make a second video featuring her more recent temper tantrums. I appreciate it, I just worry it might kill him to go through that a second time. 

• Love 11

Well after her showing her ample nasty ass today, I am through with this show, but I will still visit this site, just because I love all you guys and let's face it, I adore snark.  She has ruined this show and I have watched it as long as there have been DVR's...Have only been watching it for Joy, so bye bye for now. You won RBM.  I hate your ugly fucking guts.    

• Love 12
22 hours ago, atlantaloves said:

Well after her showing her ample nasty ass today, I am through with this show, but I will still visit this site, just because I love all you guys and let's face it, I adore snark.  She has ruined this show and I have watched it as long as there have been DVR's...Have only been watching it for Joy, so bye bye for now. You won RBM.  I hate your ugly fucking guts.    

No, she didn't win. You did. The View's ratings have been up since she appeared. Whether it's to due to the fact that she's there or others are gone -- who knows. But, if enough people like you and me quit, the numbers go down. Even if you don't watch, just DVRing the show boosts the ratings. Streaming, internet hits, clicks, etc. 

• Love 5

The reason Sunny was confused was because MMM's card-reading skipped from Trump's staff turnover rate, to myfathermyfathermyfather had one top aide for 33 yrs, to it is a thankless job, to Obama had 24%, to Nikki Haley's reputation does not seem to be tarnished.  So "it" could have meant a presidential, senatorial, congressional or UN staff job.  Also, most of Obama's & Bush's turnover was of people inherited from the previous government (24-33% is normal, which Sunny should have known), but a lot of Trump's exiting staff are people he picked himself.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 14
21 hours ago, deirdra said:

The reason Sunny was confused was because MMM's card-reading skipped from Trump's staff turnover rate, to myfathermyfathermyfather had one top aide for 33 yrs, to it is a thankless job, to Obama had 24%, to Nikki Haley's reputation does not seem to be tarnished. 

She also squeezed in a "shout-out" to her father's aide. 

Rolling-my-eyes-gif1.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:

She also squeezed in a "shout-out" to her father's aide. 

Rolling-my-eyes-gif1.gif

Mileage varies here, but I was willing to give her a pass on that, because she was pointing out how most elected officials (Obama included) are loyal to their staff, and therefore don't experience heavy turnover like Trump has. It was when she was offended Sunny misunderstood her and made that horrible face that I changed my mind. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

DC6F4F5F-CCA2-4594-A0A0-C7868ED86979.jpeg

And using that Home Alone quote, not to mention misquoting it, is disgusting. It's "Keep the change, ya filthy animal." And I wish the show would "count to 10 to get [her] ugly yella, no good keister off [their] property"  from the show and disappear. Yeah, I SAID IT.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 14
21 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

Remember the days before social media when people would grief in private?  Good times.

She's gotta stay relevant somehow! And her only claim to fame is who her sire was.

That said, I need to take a break from this forum. Not you guys, I love y'all, but this twat invaded my dreams and sent me to a nightmare. I don't want to see or hear her when I'm in dreamland.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I didn't realize the afterlife had access to Instagram. Must be some stupid good WiFi there.

Real talk though - she doesn't speak like someone who is even trying to accept the loss of her father and it makes me seriously question whether these public posts are therapeutic at all for her. It looks like she's stuck in a cycle of sorrow. Each time she makes a post like this, she receives a number of condolence messages as though his death just happened. How can you move on when you're stuck in a cycle of IG eulogies and condolence messages in your comment feed? I'm not trying to insinuate that her grief isn't as real as she portrays it, but what it does do is make me question her genuine psychological and emotional state to be doing the kind of work she does on the show. Not that I think her grief is the reason she's a bitch but again, it doesn't seem she's coping in ways that are moving towards acceptance. Over 3 months since his death and you're still talking about waiting for his phone call and waiting to see him...yeah, you're not at the acceptance stage of grief. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

I didn't realize the afterlife had access to Instagram. Must be some stupid good WiFi there.

Real talk though - she doesn't speak like someone who is even trying to accept the loss of her father and it makes me seriously question whether these public posts are therapeutic at all for her. It looks like she's stuck in a cycle of sorrow. Each time she makes a post like this, she receives a number of condolence messages as though his death just happened. How can you move on when you're stuck in a cycle of IG eulogies and condolence messages in your comment feed? I'm not trying to insinuate that her grief isn't as real as she portrays it, but what it does do is make me question her genuine psychological and emotional state to be doing the kind of work she does on the show. Not that I think her grief is the reason she's a bitch but again, it doesn't seem she's coping in ways that are moving towards acceptance. Over 3 months since his death and you're still talking about waiting for his phone call and waiting to see him...yeah, you're not at the acceptance stage of grief. 

I'm cynical enough to believe her continued "grief" is an attention seeking opportunity.  People are still talking about her.  If she stops posting about her dad and starts posting about her political beliefs is anyone going to pay attention?

• Love 13
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Wow.  That's borderline creepy.  I can understand a father-daughter love, but this sounds like so much more.  Serious daddy's girl issue. She needs a grief counselor.

• Love 9

In Meghan's defense, lol, how can she be literate......she has spent her whole life, since being in the womb, in politics? And no political science degree.  /sarcasm

Edited by maggiemae
  • Love 10

So agree Marigny, it is all about her and counting the days.

Not about comforting her family - just them comforting HER.

And taking her sadness to new levels to others that have experienced death (of an elderly man) over theirs. 

I just think the show should not try and make many of us try to like her - rather the show is trying for the pity vote for Meghan.

Good grief - I said it. But not sorry. I don't tune in for MM.

Edited by maggiemae
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

She's gotta stay relevant somehow! And her only claim to fame is who her sire was.

That said, I need to take a break from this forum. Not you guys, I love y'all, but this twat invaded my dreams and sent me to a nightmare. I don't want to see or hear her when I'm in dreamland.

Take Care Scorp!  Come back when you can, we'll miss you!

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

Why is it necessary for Meghan to write to her deceased father via InstaGram?  Can't she write it in a special journal?  Couldn't she just project those thoughts without writing?  

Where are the heartfelt Instagram messages to her mother, her grandmother, her siblings?

I so agree.  One can only think of one reason that she is posting her thoughts and feelings about missing her dad, which are real, on IG.  

The rest of us who have lost siblings, parents, children...we express those thoughts in our own ways.  But for a 34 year old who lost a dad who is in his eighties to make this seem the most tragic loss ever?  Yes, it is a loss whenever your parent dies, no question.  But she is out of the realm of real life. She thinks she is tackling this new "taboo" thing, grief.

• Love 16