Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

It pains me to say something nice where Meghan is concerned, but I have to admit the cactus is lovely.

I was just going to say that.  Love that cactus. Never seen one with colorful blooms on it like that.  HUGE PLUS - low low low maintenance. Just my speed lol

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

It pains me to say something nice where Meghan is concerned, but I have to admit the cactus is lovely.

I agree.  That cactus is really pretty.  And, though it does pain me to post this, MM looks nice in that pic too.  Maybe she should try smiling more often. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Yep, she's a real "Quick-Draw McCain"  

(surely I'm not the only one old enough to know this guy?)

image.png.4ed9be1dfe01d337b70678be8601b433.png

I had a Quick Draw McGraw lunchbox in second grade.  

Hated it.. wanted a pink Barbie one instead, but it cost too much.

MM is a BS artist, not a straight shooter.  She's full of it. 

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, deirdra said:

The cactus looks nice, but how old is the photo and did it arrive looking like that?

I admit I thought of that too.....that she's probably killed it by now.

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 7

OK. Here's a bunch of potential thread titles I just typed out:

Meghan McCain: Pretty on the Outside

Meghan McCain: I'm Sorry, I Can't Hear You While I'm Shrieking

Meghan McCain: Married to the (Blue Card) Writer

Meghan McCain: In Love With the Smell of Her Own Farts

Meghan McCain: It's Hard to Read My Blue Card With That Silver Spoon in My Mouth

Meghan McCain: Serving Up Political Pundintry with the Silver Spoon from Her Mouth

Meghan McCain: Minor Celebrity, Art History Major

Meghan McCain: Nothing Happened Before She Was Born

Meghan McCain: Size 12

Meghan McCain: Matte Lipstick is for the Little People

Meghan McCain: A Know-nothing With Something to Say

Meghan McCain: Star of Her Own Mourning Show

On 1/20/2019 at 4:12 PM, tinkerbell said:

Yep, she's a real "Quick-Draw McCain"  

(surely I'm not the only one old enough to know this guy?)

image.png.4ed9be1dfe01d337b70678be8601b433.png

I'll admit it heh. Bonus points for the name of the little dog partner.....

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Tammee said:

I'll admit it heh. Bonus points for the name of the little dog partner.....

Baba Looey was not a dog. He was a burro. And while McGraw was a lovable doofus, the same CANNOT be said for Meghan.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 10

For those of you who are willing to let her ruin your weekend, Meghan will be on The Van Jones Show this Saturday at 7pm.  The pics they just showed in the promo on CNN were either really old or really photo shopped because they looked nothing like the Meghan we have grown to love.  And of course there was one with her father.

• Love 3

One thing I’ve noticed about her is that she comes out marching, usually with a scowl on her face.  The others walk out, dance out, SMILING, and are usually interacting with each other.  But she walks out ready to do battle!  She doesn’t need the money and life is short.  Go do something you enjoy.  PLEASE!!!!

Edited by jalady
  • Love 19
20 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

I don't understand the cactus thing. I've never been to Arizona or know much about it. I'm from NC, and I'll pose with a tobacco leaf. 

I'm from WV so I guess I will pose with a lump of coal. 

• Love 10

I knew there were web sites that followed what tv people were wearing but I always assumed they were only tracking the well-dressed people that others wanted to emulate.  I guess I was wrong. 

Edited by Cementhead
  • Love 12
58 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

Wow!  1300 bucks to look that bad!  I can find poorly fitted, unflattering clothes for a fraction of the cost!

Right?! She would have looked so much better if she had worn the blouse out over the skirt like the picture shows.  Those wide belts just visually cut her in half and accentuate the fact she does not have much of a waist. (Ha-I typed waste first-maybe it was a Freudian slip!) She looks very nice in jewel tones. Just shows paying a lot of money for clothes is not going to make you well-dressed.

• Love 10

I looked up the available sizes of Meghan's Friday outfit and the blouse is available in an XLrg that is equated to a size 12 (36.5-37.5" bust).

The largest sizes the skirt comes in is Italian sizes 48 & 50 which would be US12-14. The size IT50 is sold out.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

Miss Meggie is going to be on the Van Jones Show tonight (on now Mountain time).  I'll record, but not sure if I'll watch!!!

Well she’s already saying she wishes the people she worked with on the show could see things from her POV, which is insane, because they do every day. She talked about how she’s not a “never Trumper,” but she sees things from the other side’s POV as well. She also said something to the affect of, “well if The View doesn’t like me, they can replace me,” and joked that she’s still employed, “for now.” She talked about really liking Kamala Harris when she came on the show, not being a fan of identity politics, makes it clear she’s not a liberal, how much her and Joy are alike outside of politics, drinking, her grief... the usual stuff. 

• Love 12
On 1/25/2019 at 7:37 PM, blondiec0332 said:

I don't understand the cactus thing. I've never been to Arizona or know much about it.

Guess I don't get to pose.   Meghan McCain, Ana Navarro, and Cindy McCain stole my look.   (WHO Wore it Better?)

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • Love 3

I just tried to watch this....couldn't stand her voice..had to delete it.

28 minutes ago, falltime said:

on the van jones show, she also said that the worst things someone can call her is a racist. if she is a racist then what is richard spencer, she said

They can both be racists..it's just a varying degree.

• Love 11