Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E05: The Past Will Eat You Alive

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Damn, I liked Ro! Her name sounds like a  combo of Rose and Mark, wonder if that may be her parents names. Wish she spoke about Chrissy's proposed girl alliance at TC, could have saved her.

Otoh, Ms. Financial Advisor Hero is evil and I want her gone along with her smugness. I don't care if she's a good player.

I liked both challenges. And Desi was challenge beast today, she made it look so easy.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 22

I wonder if the bamboo popping set off some PSTD, like a sudden IED going off in the road as you drive by. (I first typed IUD but that didn't seem right.) Poor Ben.

Reward challenge: Wow, go Desi! Aren't they supposed to be flat on the ground? Mike was kneeling there.  This is a challenge where you need a good strong core. Oh no, Ryan!! Good thing this is not an immunity challenge or else his tribe would be sunk.(Note: his tribe is sunk.) OK, Devon, maybe let someone else have a chance?? Don't pull a Patrick if you know what's good for you!  Well, I guess Devon isn't doing that badly. Actually, he's doing pretty well. And I guess only one person could shoot the ball. I don't know if coffee is really that much of a treat, the caffeine would make you more dehydrated.

Wow, I am really seeing Devon's handsomeness now. Too bad he's almost young enough to be my grandson. Well, hello Roark! Nice to see and hear from you! Funny they show that praying mantis right after she starts talking - it looks like her!  Cole - ugh. Ick, sticking his hands in the food, licking them and sticking his hands back in the food. I suppose there's not a good way to be sanitary, but still... The thing is, I can't imagine wanting to lick your hands after they've been in the dirt, etc.

Immunity challenge: I wonder if they get to keep the rice. Maybe they'll stuff their pockets while digging through the bags. Well, I guess it's ruined after being dragged through the salt water. What a waste of food. Couldn't they use packing peanuts or something?  Oh no, now Chrissy is pulling a Patrick. Good for Blue!! getting immunity!

I wonder how Roark can braid her hair like that without a mirror. Maybe she does it enough her hands can just do it. Oh, Chrissy, you are so sneaky!!  I kind of hope they vote of Chrissy. I feel for her as an older person (older than her) but she's not playing that well. I wonder how Jeff thinks of the questions he asks. Chrissy, gratuitous lies do not help you. I don't remember her asking others to take over. Ooo, good one Roark, my preference going forward . . . ! Zing!! Hello, Roark is voted out!! Well, I guess Chrissy's gratuitous lies paid off and she's playing better than I thought. She really reminds me of someone else I've seen on TV but I can't think of who.

• Love 7

Yay! I wasn't bored to tears tonight! I think I'm rooting for the blue tribe. I think I'm the only person here who isn't irritated by Joe. I kind of enjoy him. (I reserve the right to change my mind should his douchiness become an issue for me in the future.) So long, Roark...I didn't even really notice that you were on the show anyway so bon voyage!

I must be pure evil because I laughed my ass off every time Ryan's ball rolled down the hill. Then J.P. picked him up and plunked him down and I completely lost it. I don't dislike Ryan but that was hilarious. I wonder, if Ryan had never made it over the hill, if Probst would have tormented him after and made him finish the challenge like he did to Cirie.

I don't understand people walking around with sand on their face after the RC. Wouldn't you want to wash that stuff off right away? And, also gross...licking your fingers when your hands haven't seen a bar of soap in weeks. I'm gagging just thinking about it. Reason #849567372 why I could never be on Survivor.

Devon is my eye candy this season now that Alan is gone, I guess. And Desi and Ali are both gorgeous! It always amazes me how some of these people get more attractive the longer they're out there.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

So much for misdirection at Roark going.  

Chrissy sucks.  I’m running out of people to root for this season.

I'm rooting for the firefighter JP.  He's cute and he carried all three bags for his tribe in the challenge!  

• Love 9
1 minute ago, ihartcoffee said:

I'm rooting for the firefighter JP.  He's cute and he carried all three bags for his tribe in the challenge!  

Cuteness isn't enough to make me root for anyone.  J.P.'s been pretty bland and boring all season and brings nothing but physicality.

With Roark now gone, I think I'm all in for Desi, Ali, Ashley, Lauren, Jessica, Ben, and Devon now.

• Love 11

Damn.  I liked Roark, from what little I saw of her.  And Chrissy gets on my last nerve. 

Desi is beautiful, and it was really evident during the last part of the immunity challenge.  And I liked her casual-Friday jeans and jacket TH. 

Devon is starting to look like someone who's not Barbarino, but I can't figure out who he does remind me of now.  He's definitely approaching that scruffy-handsome Survivor stage, though.

I'm not a particular fan of Ryan (especially after tonight's tribal), but I felt bad for him doing the Sysiphus thing during that reward challenge. 

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, mojoween said:

On the opposite hand, Cole is frickin’ heinous.  Holy cannoli.

Cole is so damn lucky he's pretty. Looks like that's all he has.

Felt for Ryan in the reward challenge. But on the other hand Chrissy was determined to play the role of Patrick in the IC.

Honestly I kinda thought Ben got a potential winner's edit with the bamboo. It was very positive, and they didn't need to show it.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 17

Well, crap.

Just a few days ago I mentioned how much I liked Roark and that I'd thought of picking her if we had our Survivor pool. I see my excellent judgment rears its head again. :P

Chrissy's manipulating of JP was... well, I'd say well done, but it's JP. That's like leading a really dumb dog around with a treat. I can't fault her for being strategic and staying in the game. I just wish she weren't so darn punchable while she's being strategic. 

I enjoyed the little Jessica-Mike moment of bonding sans Cole, and I'm glad someone did what I would have done and dug up around the well to see if the idols are in the same places at each camp. Good job, Mike. I'm not sure I like you, but you get points for that.

Still liking Lauren, Ben, Ali, Desi, Devon, and Jessica. I assume that means one of them is toast next week. :P

• Love 17
13 minutes ago, ElleryAnne said:

I'm not a particular fan of Ryan (especially after tonight's tribal)

When he said his primary concern was keeping his social game strong, I just assumed he was going to vote Chrissy out.  That would have been the cleaner way to do it. He'll have to explain it now.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 13

Chrissys the most dangerous player this season Just ask her!! Why did no one call out that smug Bitch at tribal when she lied that no one wanted to help her in IC? Roark asked to help yet was denied. And why didn't Roark bring up that Chrissy came to her wanting to work with her.? JP Is a idiot he just believes what's he told from Chrissy. And Ryan I was rooting for you and you blindside Ali with the vote that was foolish and may have cost ya.

• Love 20
5 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Honestly I kinda thought Ben got a potential winner's edit with the bamboo. It was very positive, and they didn't need to show it.

I said the same thing. When they throw something like that in, it either means he’s going home or #winnersedit. He didn’t go home so...

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, UGAmp said:

I said the same thing. When they throw something like that in, it either means he’s going home or #winnersedit. He didn’t go home so...

Still plenty of game he could just emerge as a very likeable player who falls short

• Love 5

Argh.  The weakling, jackass guy voted to save the weakling jackass woman.  That tribe will never win another challenge.  Unfortunately, Ali who is the only one with athletic ability or a brain will probably go home next.  Screw you, Ryan!

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

When he said his primary concern was keeping his social game strong, I just assumed he was going to vote Chrissy out.  Now he'll have to explain his vote somehow to Ali.

Yeah. I'm not 100% sure what Ryan's thought process here for not telling Ali ahead if time was unless he was afraid of an idol. The only thing I can think is that he's hoping he can talk Ali back into trusting him. I can see why he chose Chrissy over Roark. He's allied with Chrissy, he has a stronger social game than her, and she's not a big physical threat either. Roark, on the other hand, had no prior connections to Ryan but still has five former tribemates in the game she might favor over him, and Roark appeared closer to Ali than to Ryan and was seemingly slightly better at physical challenges than him. So if Ryan could convince himself he could cut Roark and manage to talk Ali back into his clutches (who else does she have?), it's a logical decision.

Even if I whimpered at it. Blah.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

Chrissys the most dangerous player this season Just ask her!! Why did no one call out that smug Bitch at tribal when she lied that no one wanted to help her in IC? Roark asked to help yet was denied. And why didn't Roark bring up that Chrissy came to her wanting to work with her.? JP Is a idiot he just believes what's he told from Chrissy. And Ryan I was rooting for you and you blindside Ali with the vote that was foolish and may have cost ya.

JP is an idiot for believing Chrissy at first, but by the end of TC I doubt he still believed the all girl alliance lie.  I think he voted with Chrissy because she was a fellow "hero" (barf!)   He is an idiot for not seeing how weak and untrustworthy Chrissy is.  Ryan is really the one to blame IMO.

3 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Really starting to like Ali.  Liked Roark until she started talking at tribal. Wish Chrissy had gone home though.   

I liked Ali from the beginning, but barrring her finding an idol or another tribe swap, it seems like she is doomed.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

Still plenty of game he could just emerge as a very likeable player who falls short

Oh, for sure. Could have been just to shed some light on veterans and what they go through after serving.

Ali is most likely to win based on the edit so far, in my opinion. But this was Ben closing in on second most likely. We’ll see! 

• Love 3

Well, I've been rooting for Ryan since the beginning.  And I've liked Chrissy and the Chrissy/Ryan alliance.  Well, I'm over Chrissy, and I'm very disappointed that Ryan put Chrissy over Ali.  If Chrissy had gone, no one would have known they had a connection.  Now, he's basically betrayed someone who's been with him since the beginning.  At the very least, he kept Ali out of the decision making.  

I found Chrissy very unlikable this episode.  She was the weak link in the immunity challenge, she did refuse to let anyone take her place, and she set up Ruark in a pretty nasty way.  I know lying is part of the game, but telling Ruark she was the best strategist, then giving THs stating Ruark was not smart at all - it's like Chrissy is arguing with herself.

• Love 16

Still beyond caring. Maybe I should take notes for at least one episode before the merge, because I do not know most of the names, and I'm not rushing to do that.

40 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I wonder if the bamboo popping set off some PSTD, like a sudden IED going off in the road as you drive by. (I first typed IUD but that didn't seem right.) Poor Ben.

Am I a bad person for watching Ben's interview and immediately thinking that we're going to see that scene around 10:07 on the finale because he would have won the million dollars? While I'm not a fan of loud noises close to me, I feel for the guy. Maybe it's something slightly below PTSD, because I don't want that to cover every behavior change of a returning veteran.

Joe is still "Joeny" to me. Mark Burnett cloned Tony. That shouldn't be far-fetched.

• Love 1

It's not that I think JP is an idiot for believing Chrissy PER SE.  I think JP is an asshole and an idiot for saying "Well, she's out then" immediately after Chrissy waves the possible 'female alliance' thing.  WTF?  And it almost seemed like he was ... play-acting?  Like, just desperately grasping for a reason to go along with Chrissy and find a reason to vote Roark out?  Or is he really that easily manipulated? It was so weird.

Anyway.  I echo all the other people who think that Devon, Desi, and Ali are ultra beautiful.  I finally (MOSTLY) know who everyone is, so that helps a great deal.  Joe had a good episode.  Everyone here including me is just ready to hate him I think, but he was perfect during the challenge letting Devon have all the glory and then telling him after he has no ego about it.  Sure, it could have been strategic, but it worked well for the entire tribe anyway.

Roark was cute.  Too bad.  She had this childlike quality.  I guess it was the braids and lack of expression.  Also her name was Roark which just gets more fascinating the more you think about it.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 14
20 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Really starting to like Ali.  Liked Roark until she started talking at tribal. Wish Chrissy had gone home though.   

13 minutes ago, Maverick said:

I'm in the minority.   I didn't care for Roark at all.  She just instantly rubbed me wrong when she joined the show last week and my dislike of her was confirmed when she started going after Chrissy with that admonishing corporate speak.   I'm no fan of Chrissy, but I'll live with her another week to be rid of Roark  

I barely knew who Roark was until tonight and I couldn't stand her smugness. That said, Chrissy can leave soon too! At this point, Ben, Ali or Desi for the win!

• Love 7

I like Chrissy (cause my hubby is an actuary and because she's a gamer player) and was glad to see her stay. And I found Roark to be pretty arrogent and contrary herself. Plus when would Chrissy have had to seek her out to talk strategy? They were on different tribes until recently and since they have been together their tribe didn't have to go to TC until this week. Actually, Chrissy and Roark are very similar in personality which is why, maybe, they were at each other.

So why the heck weren't Ashley and Devin (who, yes, is fine....reminds me of Joe) looking their behinds off for the idol? Ashley even said they'd have to go to rocks if they went to TC. NOT if you have the idol, you don't. Ugggh.

• Love 9
50 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Reward challenge: Wow, go Desi! Aren't they supposed to be flat on the ground? Mike was kneeling there.  This is a challenge where you need a good strong core. Oh no, Ryan!! Good thing this is not an immunity challenge or else his tribe would be sunk.(Note: his tribe is sunk.) OK, Devon, maybe let someone else have a chance?? Don't pull a Patrick if you know what's good for you!  Well, I guess Devon isn't doing that badly. Actually, he's doing pretty well. And I guess only one person could shoot the ball. I don't know if coffee is really that much of a treat, the caffeine would make you more dehydrated.

Wow, I am really seeing Devon's handsomeness now. Too bad he's almost young enough to be my grandson. Well, hello Roark! Nice to see and hear from you! Funny they show that praying mantis right after she starts talking - it looks like her!  Cole - ugh. Ick, sticking his hands in the food, licking them and sticking his hands back in the food. I suppose there's not a good way to be sanitary, but still... The thing is, I can't imagine wanting to lick your hands after they've been in the dirt, etc.

Immunity challenge: I wonder if they get to keep the rice. Maybe they'll stuff their pockets while digging through the bags. Well, I guess it's ruined after being dragged through the salt water. What a waste of food. Couldn't they use packing peanuts or something?  Oh no, now Chrissy is pulling a Patrick. Good for Blue!! getting immunity!

I wonder how Roark can braid her hair like that without a mirror. Maybe she does it enough her hands can just do it. Oh, Chrissy, you are so sneaky!!  I kind of hope they vote of Chrissy. I feel for her as an older person (older than her) but she's not playing that well. I wonder how Jeff thinks of the questions he asks. Chrissy, gratuitous lies do not help you. I don't remember her asking others to take over. Ooo, good one Roark, my preference going forward . . . ! Zing!! Hello, Roark is voted out!! Well, I guess Chrissy's gratuitous lies paid off and she's playing better than I thought. She really reminds me of someone else I've seen on TV but I can't think of who.

I thought the whole reward was a disaster for whoever won it.  Coffee and tea is dehydrating, and binging on the simple carb Danishes and jelly is a perfect recipe for a crash in blood sugar.  However, I didn't notice the peanut butter until Cole was disgustingly scooping it out with his filthy fingers.  Isn't that from a previous challenge?  I guess I was wrong because the losers of the reward were also the losers of the immunity challenge.  Maybe it's a wait and see.

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

Yay! I wasn't bored to tears tonight! I think I'm rooting for the blue tribe. I think I'm the only person here who isn't irritated by Joe. I kind of enjoy him. (I reserve the right to change my mind should his douchiness become an issue for me in the future.) So long, Roark...I didn't even really notice that you were on the show anyway so bon voyage!

I must be pure evil because I laughed my ass off every time Ryan's ball rolled down the hill. Then J.P. picked him up and plunked him down and I completely lost it. I don't dislike Ryan but that was hilarious. I wonder, if Ryan had never made it over the hill, if Probst would have tormented him after and made him finish the challenge like he did to Cirie.

I don't understand people walking around with sand on their face after the RC. Wouldn't you want to wash that stuff off right away? And, also gross...licking your fingers when your hands haven't seen a bar of soap in weeks. I'm gagging just thinking about it. Reason #849567372 why I could never be on Survivor.

Devon is my eye candy this season now that Alan is gone, I guess. And Desi and Ali are both gorgeous! It always amazes me how some of these people get more attractive the longer they're out there.

I've noticed this too, and I've started to question myself over the years.  I'm always disappointed by their appearance at the reunion.  Why do I find emaciated men with facial hair and sunburn, so much more attractive than the alternative well-nourished, clean shaven version?

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Star Aristille said:

Cuteness isn't enough to make me root for anyone.  J.P.'s been pretty bland and boring all season and brings nothing but physicality.

With Roark now gone, I think I'm all in for Desi, Ali, Ashley, Lauren, Jessica, Ben, and Devon now.

I agree on everyone, but I would trade Ashley or Lauren for Mike.  He was just so likable and proactive tonight.  And he knew not to trust Cole!

10 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Coffee is also a diarrhetic (can't spell that one.)  Tea is the absolute last thing I would want.  The whole thing was gnarly.  Whatever.  This show is an exercise for Jeff's amusement, LOL.

Diuretic, and yes!  I probably would have gone for the tea out of weakness, but my true trigger would be pop.  I would crave that and clean, clear ice water above everything.  But I do appreciate rewards that are meatless.  I'm a vegetarian, although I would never tell these people.  A child molester would be more welcome than a vegetarian on this show.  I would claim a protein allergy, and most the survivors are so dumb they would believe me.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I agree on everyone, but I would trade Ashley or Lauren for Mike.  He was just so likable and proactive tonight.  And he knew not to trust Cole!

Nah.  Not into Mike.  He took this long to finally be proactive?  Not with it at all.  But not trusting Cole is a plus.

• Love 4

Roark is this season's Arndt from LOST. She appears in a few small scenes just to establish she is on the show just as they did with Arndt...and then he gets his big episode and gets blown up real good with dynamite at the BLACK ROCK...and Roark got her big episode and she gets blown up at Tribal Council. Oh, well.

Not sure where Allie's hatred for Chrissy is coming for and I also don't see why Ryan and his douchy Gilligan's shirt wasn't floated as a target. He appears to be a weakling through and through.

The manipulation by cables challenge brought back bad memories of Frankie Grande going at it alone to save himself when Caleb abandoned him. I so wanted him out! Sorry...still not over that.

Back to SURVIVOR...is it possible JP is one of the least exciting people ever to play this game...he's...he's just like this big old lump and that is it.

Why wasn't Blondie Virgin digging around the well for herself to find the idol?

If I may play armchair psychiatrist I think there is more to Lauren' seething hatred for young males....a host of rejections perhaps form such men in her younger days? That would by my guess.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

The manipulation by cables challenge brought back bad memories of Frankie Grande going at it alone to save himself when Caleb abandoned him. I so wanted him out! Sorry...still not over that.

I thought the same thing! Just when I think I'm over my Frankie PTSD he rears his sparkly head again!!

I went from 'There's a Roark?' To 'I think I might like... oh. Nevermind' and she was gone.

That vile licking and double dipping of utensils and fingers was beyond heinous. I was gagging. He was just going to town on anything her could get his grubby paws on. And after this many days that is quite grubby. I would have been all "Dude... the HELL are you doing?!?"

Damn that smug really crept up and took over Chrissy didn't it? Not a good look. "I'm outsmarting Miss Smartypants" while you're voting really shows you think you've got this in the bag and I have a feeling Survivor will show differently!

The sand all over people's faces was driving me insane...

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

Nah.  Not into Mike.  He took this long to finally be proactive?  Not with it at all.  But not trusting Cole is a plus.

Technically, he was proactive before when he (very obviously) went idol hunting. After his not-so-comfortable chat with Joe following his unsuccessful idol hunt, I can see why he might have tried to tone it down a bit to let the target move elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

If I may play armchair psychiatrist I think there is more to Lauren' seething hatred for young males....a host of rejections perhaps form such men in her younger days? That would by my guess.

We've only seen her dislike Patrick and Cole. Patrick appeared to be purposely annoying as hell. Cole appears to be duuuumb and possibly irritating if you have to share food with him and you aren't getting enough sleep. The others she hasn't said she dislikes, just that she doesn't have much in common with them, which due to an age, gender, and lifestyle gap is probably true. (Also, it seems like she may not be the most socially ept person, so her relationships from what little I've seen appear to be strongest with socially stronger players who may reach out to her, like Ali or possibly Ben. Cole's attempt to reach out (sharing Jessica's advantage) was so stupid that she thought he was playing her.)

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ElleryAnne said:

Damn.  I liked Roark, from what little I saw of her.  And Chrissy gets on my last nerve. 

Desi is beautiful, and it was really evident during the last part of the immunity challenge.  And I liked her casual-Friday jeans and jacket TH. 

Devon is starting to look like someone who's not Barbarino, but I can't figure out who he does remind me of now.  He's definitely approaching that scruffy-handsome Survivor stage, though.

I'm not a particular fan of Ryan (especially after tonight's tribal), but I felt bad for him doing the Sysiphus thing during that reward challenge. 

Disclaimer:  I'm old and you probably don't know who I'm talking about.

Devon reminds me of a blue-eyed, meatier version of Johnny Gage from the old (ancient?) show Emergency.  

1 Johnny Gage.jpg

• Love 16

I would have thought it would have been easier to push that ball forward with your shoulder than your face.

Jebus, people, quit telling other people you have idols!

Ryan lucked out on Chrissy screwing up the immunity challenge so bad.

That was a weird vote.

1 hour ago, mojoween said:

Nothing she did tonight changed my opinion that she is so full of herself and I’m bummed the elfin Roark was the one who got bounced.  

Elfin?  Did you see her towering over Probst?

I would have been disappointed either way that vote went. Two smart women going against each other, while Ryan gets to decide who goes. That sucks. 

As for the PTSD thing, I always hate the "civilians don't understand" shit. Studies show that women in prostitution have higher rates of PTSD than military people. Battered women and children have it a lot, too, but no one cares. Whatever, Ben. You're special. 

Good episode with a bad ending. I guess we know why Jeff likes Chrissy, though. She knew how to play off male paranoia of women joining together. It's a game, I guess. 

• Love 8

I’ve often wonder why people worry about people being upset when they vote them out. First off, you won’t have to see them. Especially, if it’s pre-jury. I think Ryan should have stayed with Ali (and, her trust) & vote out Chrissy. He already saved Chrissy once. He didn’t have to do it again. Dude! She’s pre-jury! You won’t see her until the game is over. Now, if this was post merge & jury it would be an entirely different story. 

• Love 8

It was so obvious that Yellow would lose and that Roark was going home.  We had never heard from her before tonight, and all of a sudden the show decided to introduce a new player to the game on week 5.  Yep, she was toast as soon as they showed her talking multiple times.  

I said last week that Yellow was going to suffer because they only had one strong man.  Some suggest that Desi and Roark are strong, but I beg to differ, there's a reason why JP carried all three bags and that played a large part in putting them behind.  

Chrissy is a harridan and she is fast becoming one of my most disliked players ever.  So smug, so arrogant, so awful.  She failed spectacularly at the challenge.  She claims she offered others to try but she never stepped away except for the first time when she had to take her shoes off.  

I can't believe that JP so blindly followed her without even talking to anyone else.  Why didn't Desi or Roark try to talk to him?

Not liking Ryan either.  Ryan and Chrissy seem to have way more airtime than others, I hope this isn't a sign.  Adam, the guy who exploited his dying mother to win, also was a narrator with lots of airtime and he also won.

• Love 7

That may be the way Ryan phrased it (having to choose who to hurt), but I wonder if numbers didn't have something to do with it. Keeping Roark would have meant six healers still in the game which is almost half the people left.

1 minute ago, blackwing said:

I can't believe that JP so blindly followed her without even talking to anyone else.  Why didn't Desi or Roark try to talk to him?

Because Desi is on another tribe. (Also, Desi did carry one of her tribe's bags of rice, with Jeff commenting on how she was "making it look easy.") Ali is the one who voted with Roark, and although she's agile and smart, I don't recall anyone claiming she or Roark were built for feats of strength. There were comments that the prior challenges had been a mix of skills, allowing that team to make up for lesser strength by being better in other areas.

• Love 5

Bye Roark, we hardly knew ya.  But it was pretty obvious she was the one to go and not Chrissy.  It just seems to me that chrissy is being set up for the long haul while Roark had no storyline at all.

• Love 5

It was so obvious that Yellow would lose and that Roark was going home.  We had never heard from her before tonight, and all of a sudden the show decided to introduce a new player to the game on week 5.  Yep, she was toast as soon as they showed her talking multiple times.  

They did the same thing with Simone, too.  Of course poor Katrina got zero airtime when she was booted.  But Alan and Patrick?  Of course they got plenty before they were voted off.  So if Ali, Desi, or Ashley are suddenly getting the most attention next week I'm going to be nervous.

• Love 1