Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

My memory is spotty but was there some filming going on before Christmas with her? or people saw her in the airport and were posting IG pics?  Now her IG is all about her trying to get healthy- her working out and eating better, so good for her. Her dad lost a ton of weight and she said that motivates her. She has some positive sponsorships that highlight her weightloss journey- a sports bra, fab/fit/fun, etc....so that's a positive thing for her.  She needs to drop Azan and just focus on her health and her daughter.  She does say she will see Azan in 2019 so there's that, barf.

Well, that would help her to lose about 130 pounds instantly.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

I check Nicole's social media once in a awhile to see what she is up to. Her instagram seems to be gone or down? I was not following her, was anyone else? It was under alwayssnicole . She had been dieting recently and posting a lot and then gone? 

Did anyone watch the re-run of "Our Journey" last night?  I did (switched back and forth between this and 20/20) - Nicole's stupidity knows no bounds.  My favorite scene:  "We are not used to women in the wedding hall."  The look on the guy's face was priceless.  You had the gall to mention BACON in a Muslim wedding hall?  Nicole.....just please stop. 

Azan ain't marrying you and you are never seeing upwards of $6000 again.

Nicole and Azan are both users, just in different ways.

Azan will have a whole new relationship with latex if this marriage happens.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Did anyone watch the re-run of "Our Journey" last night?  I did (switched back and forth between this and 20/20) - Nicole's stupidity knows no bounds.  My favorite scene:  "We are not used to women in the wedding hall."  The look on the guy's face was priceless.  You had the gall to mention BACON in a Muslim wedding hall?  Nicole.....just please stop. 

Azan ain't marrying you and you are never seeing upwards of $6000 again.

I did and liked the way it was pieced together to move quickly!  I had almost forgotten what a colossal idiot she can be at times and asking for pigs in a blanket for the wedding was right up there.  Creepy to see her talking to herself after hearing him chatting up some girl, and tackling the sand dunes.  I made it all the way through to the reunion show with Mahamit and Danyell and the evil Pao.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kareem said:

I did and liked the way it was pieced together to move quickly!  I had almost forgotten what a colossal idiot she can be at times and asking for pigs in a blanket for the wedding was right up there.  Creepy to see her talking to herself after hearing him chatting up some girl, and tackling the sand dunes.  I made it all the way through to the reunion show with Mahamit and Danyell and the evil Pao.  

I mean, towards the end Azan says TO THE CAMERA:  "There is no store."  Nicole, you are an American woman who struggles with English, now you are going to be a business owner (cough cough) in a Muslim country where Muslim men have codes of behavior they must adhere to, both in public and private?  You can't speak the language, the whole culture is different.  She ain't backing down, is she?

The way she treats all four of her parents (her dad is remarried, no?) on camera leads me to believe she is worse off camera.  Her younger brother is the smartest of them all, followed by Mom and Stepdad.

• Love 7

I watched and it was a bad time. And after having a few weeks off from these dolts, I viewed a lot of the scenes differently. The first time around I’d just suffered through the entire season and had ground my teeth into nubs. This time around was just sad. There is no store, Nicole. He wants you to go away but you just won’t leave. The body language between them is even sadder. What a mess.

Where is she now? Is anyone following her on social media?

Edited by HamSammich
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, HamSammich said:

I watched and it was a bad time. And after having a few weeks off from these dolts, I viewed a lot of the scenes differently. The first time around I’d just suffered through the entire season and had ground my teeth into nubs. This time around was just sad. There is no store, Nicole. He wants you to go away but you just won’t leave. The body language between them is even sadder. What a mess.

Where is she now? Is anyone following her on social media?

I check her Instagram once or twice a week.  She and May are currently living with her mother and step father.   She doesn't really say anything about Azan or the show., but she has taken a few pictures noticeably wearing her engagement ring.

I agree with you, there is no store there never was a store, he doesn't like her or want to be with her and she's too stubborn to admit it. 

• Love 7

I watched the horror of Nicole and Azan on an extended version today. What was I thinking? I started with this show during the Darcy-Jessie season and I admit it.....I’m addicted to the stupidity. If Nicole could read, she’d see the handwriting on the wall. 

Show, I wish I could quit you.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

I cannot help but watch these two with my jaw open, like in a cartoon.

My original read on Nicole and Azan was that he would milk her for whatever cash he could get out of her, and then ghost. I never considered the idea (and I don't think Azan did, either) that she might keep the money train going indefinitely, even if he didn't marry her FOR YEARS.

I figured he'd string her along for six months or a year, and then she'd wise up, and he'd move on. BUT SHE HASN'T WISED UP. AT ALL.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I check her Instagram once or twice a week.  She and May are currently living with her mother and step father.   She doesn't really say anything about Azan or the show., but she has taken a few pictures noticeably wearing her engagement ring.

I agree with you, there is no store there never was a store, he doesn't like her or want to be with her and she's too stubborn to admit it. 

It is sad that someone would be so delusional, will never listen to anyone when they tell her how ridiculous she is being about a scam artist (and his scam artist family), and we keep thinking that at some point she will wake up and smell the coffee but no, she never does. Is it really entertaining to watch?  It makes me uncomfortable to watch her move thru her sad life and drag May along with the obvious mental health issues that plague her mother.  

Nicole's mother should file for custody of May and have her daughter committed.  

That said, I probably will hate watch along with all of you.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

I cannot help but watch these two with my jaw open, like in a cartoon.

My original read on Nicole and Azan was that he would milk her for whatever cash he could get out of her, and then ghost. I never considered the idea (and I don't think Azan did, either) that she might keep the money train going indefinitely, even if he didn't marry her FOR YEARS.

I figured he'd string her along for six months or a year, and then she'd wise up, and he'd move on. BUT SHE HASN'T WISED UP. AT ALL.

I agree so much!!  The first time round it was kinda amusing because like you fine peeps, I thought it would be over by now, one way or the other.  Azan never counted on her STILL being stuck on him.  And staying stuck.

To whoever said they should not be in this show as it is called 90 DAY Fiance, not 90 MONTH Fiance or something similar - spot on.  This has been going on for at least two years, maybe more.

23 hours ago, HamSammich said:

There is no store, Nicole. He wants you to go away but you just won’t leave. The body language between them is even sadder. What a mess.

Body language really is telling, isn't it?

Also to whoever describes Nicole as a linebacker coming at him through the airport gates: THANK YOU for the biggest laugh I have had in a while!!!  The comparison is priceless!!  Thank you @Miss Chevious!!!

And my final (maybe) rant:  Nicole, you HAD THE ORIGINALS IN YOUR HAND!!! Bring the originals, dumbass.   Why would you make copies and leave the originals, you idiot???  It was worth it to see the look on Azan's face:  "Why would you not bring the originals?"  Nicole:  "I dunno, I thought a copy would do."  If Nicole had called me to mail the originals I would have said, "Sorry, I can't support that.  I'll trade ya:  Your daughter for the original police report."

Her mom is going to have to make peace with Nicole being a selfish jerk and probably withholding May from her as punishment for not supporting her "relationship" with Azan.   Sad but true.  May should be starting school soon but I don't see Nicole letting a pesky little thing like education getting in her way of marrying Azan.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 10
On 10/31/2018 at 2:08 PM, CoachWristletJen said:

Maybe Nicole's mom should get on the phone an offer Scumbag money to stay away. Sure, it would cost them, but they probably have it. And, it would be worth it. Of course, Dodo would just find another one. I guess it's not such a good idea.

@CoachWristletJen, I should have quoted your whole post because it was just that spot on!  My only tweak?  Have Robbalee (sp?) record a conversation with Azan saying, "Look - what do you want?  $10,000 to break it off?  Would that be enough to STAY AWAY?"  And when he agrees, play the tape back to Dodo Bird.  

• Love 6
On 4/13/2019 at 10:31 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Exactly like Dayelle and Mahmmit.

Unlike those two, I really do not understand the dynamics except that fact that they are on the teevee.

Nicole on the one hand is able to get some d since she has allegedly cheated on Azan in the past.

Azan has other potential possibilities for immigration into other counties than the States.

So what's the pull? 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Show, I wish I could quit you.

I tried watching this and deleted it after 2 minutes. I think I DID quit this show. It's a waste of my time and I don't enjoy watching morons making moronic mistakes, especially when an innocent child is involved. Fuck TLC.

• Love 3

So did they actually have sex when she was in Morocco?  It seems so, and the night they got engaged on the dunes it was Azan who pulled the curtain closed and shut out the camera man.  Was he just trying to get it over quickly?  If they are having sex, I wonder what he's thinking about, so he can get off.  Otherwise, he'd be on her.....pounding away for hours.

Nicole: "Don't you care about my feeeeeeelings?"

Azan: "No, I don't"

That was it, that was truthful and that's all you needed to hear you stupid, whiny twat.  You should have been on a plane home right then.

• Love 8

I'd like to say I'm over this show, and maybe at some point I will be, but not yet. There are some couples I wish I never had to see again, but others are hilarious to snark at.

I think we get addicted over the excitement we feel initially with certain shows and it takes times to get to the point where we are done. It's gotten to that point for me with The Bachelor, because the seasons are so repetitive. I do watch Bachelor in Paradise because there are constant surprises and new kinds of drama. Which is why I think 90DF has more longevity, because they mix it up with new couples.

• Love 2
On 4/14/2019 at 4:10 PM, gingerella said:

I tried watching this and deleted it after 2 minutes. I think I DID quit this show. It's a waste of my time and I don't enjoy watching morons making moronic mistakes, especially when an innocent child is involved. Fuck TLC.

Yeah, I think I'm out after the Colt/Larissa mess.  Yes, Colt is a weirdo, but Larissa beat the crap out of him more than once, and she said he was a pedophile, then was caught trying to get Colt to do something for her in exchange for her admitting she lied about it.  Again, he's a weirdo, but calling someone a pedo is some serious stuff.  And then to lie about it makes it that much more difficult for legit victims.  I also don't find domestic violence against men funny, and would never find it justified, simply because I don't care for him.  If the situation were reversed, people would be calling for his head on a pike, and not being all "LOL, she's weird so she deserved it."  There have also been some disturbing allegations put forth about his relationship with his mom that I don't believe have any basis.  I can't stress enough that I don't like Colt and don't have a bit of use for him, but I don't find him getting beaten up funny (I've seen allegations on other sites that he beat himself up because people like Larissa and think he's a weirdo so he must have done it to himself....yeah) and I don't find him being accused of sleeping with his mom or being a pedo funny either.  If there's proof, bring it on, but if not, those are serious allegations to be making with no proof and can ruin someone's life, or incite some nutjob on social media to violence against him.  It has happened.  And you know TLC won't do anything to reign any of this in because it equals ratings.  I gave up on commenting about them.  So it's time to just give up in general.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, gingerella said:

@Drogo, I think we may need to re-name this thread “Supersize my Vagine”...

Oh Snap!

I want to add that one would think Nicole living in Morocco, with folks walking everywhere and markets with fresh fruits and vegetables available pretty much all the time, Nicole would shed a few pounds.  Nope.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Oh Snap!

I want to add that one would think Nicole living in Morocco, with folks walking everywhere and markets with fresh fruits and vegetables available pretty much all the time, Nicole would shed a few pounds.  Nope.

It's probably just me, but I thought her face looked slimmer at the HEA reunion.  But it really could just be me.

22 hours ago, RealReality said:

It's probably just me, but I thought her face looked slimmer at the HEA reunion.  But it really could just be me.

She's looking bigger in the latest HEA episodes compared to the flashbacks... so, not sure if she lost weight in Morocco or if she is still gaining. 

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-did-nicole-open-a-beauty-shop-with-azan/amp/

I know I'm late to the game but WTF?

If it was just Nicole, I would be amused, let azan take this fool for all she is worth.  But I suspect she needles her mother for money every month, using may either outright or suggestively as a reason why she needs money.   

After watching the first episode of s4 HEA, I promise you that I wouldn't attend her wedding, even if by some miracle, it actually happened.  

Are there no jobs in Morocco?  

• Love 3

Oh. No. There. Is. No. Beauty. Shop. Why. Did. They. Lie? [insert infinity eyeball roll]

So he just pissed away her money that she stupidly gave him for said non-existent shop?

If she makes it out of this 'relationship', grows up, learns some life lessons, IF that happens, she's going to look back at this years from now and cringe.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Lady Iris said:

Oh. No. There. Is. No. Beauty. Shop. Why. Did. They. Lie? [insert infinity eyeball roll]

So he just pissed away her money that she stupidly gave him for said non-existent shop?

If she makes it out of this 'relationship', grows up, learns some life lessons, IF that happens, she's going to look back at this years from now and cringe.

I thought--and this may be my misunderstanding, or maybe more Nicole bullshit--that Azan's family was pissed that they had spent $9000 (non-refundable) on wedding preparations and then Nicole (because she had not brought the original of her police report) could not be married.  The last-minute nature of the cancellation really fried their grits, and Azan told her his family wanted her to pay back the money.  She just happened to have $9000 saved up, so she gave that to Azan, and he decided it would be better spent opening a shop than repaying his relatives.  Nine thousand dollars just happened to be the exact amount of money you need to open a shop in Morocco. 

See?  It all makes perfect sense.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

You know, sometimes I think if they were just honest with each other they could have a "relationship" of some sort.  Nicole, at some point said she wants someone to help her with may.

And it got me to thinking that if you really boil it down, Nicole basically wants someone to help her parent may, and a man to put a ring on it.  Any man would do, but a guy with washboard abs that she can show off is 10x better.  I'm not sure if Nicole really needs sex from this relationship because she surely has not gotten any sex from azan and she is still in the relationship.....for years!

Azan probably wants to get married for his mother's sake and to quell any rumors that he is gay.  And he may to come to the United States so he won't have to worry about being horribly punished if he has a fling with a guy.

From all I've seen azan does really well with may and pays attention to her.  Left to her own devices Nicole could do so much worse picking a stepfather for may.  So so so much worse.  

I think if they were both honest with each other they could end up with a mutually advantageous situation.

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

I don’t believe the sister lost anything. I think Azan’s family,( at least the sister ), is in on the scam. Amazing how the wedding and dresses were going to cost exactly the amount Nicole had squirreled away.  There’s no store either. 

Azan held May as much as he could and 90% of the time he had both arms wrapped around her.... all to avoid having contact with Nicole. She’s a physical barrier between them. I don’t think he has any feelings for May as a real person. She’s a cute kid. He needs  her to like him so that he can carry her around without her protesting. Once he gets Nicole out of the picture, he won’t give another thought to May. 

I don’t know if getting that large sum of money was the plan all along or if he was content with getting a few hundred from her every couple months. He underestimated the bullheadedness of Nicole. Since she got a look at his abs and probably a bit of dirty talk on the phone with him and she was determined to get some of that. 

The way he behaved when she first went to visit him, he was hoping she’d take the hint and break things off. She just doubled down. 

IMO the opening a store instead of a wedding  was another unsuccessful attempt to get her to break up. By taking her money and “delaying “ the wedding while her mom was there no less... he had to figure she’d wise up. But not Nicole. 

It will be interesting to see how he manipulates her this go round. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I may be naive but I think azan genuinely likes may, and I definitely think Nicole could and would pick a worse stepdad, because much like Molly she would put a man before her child in a heartbeat.  Azan is a lot of things but he isn't malicious and mean spirited like Luis.  But if he was Nicole wouldnt have a problem putting him before may.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, RealReality said:

I may be naive but I think azan genuinely likes may, and I definitely think Nicole could and would pick a worse stepdad, because much like Molly she would put a man before her child in a heartbeat.  Azan is a lot of things but he isn't malicious and mean spirited like Luis.  But if he was Nicole wouldnt have a problem putting him before may.

I didn’t mean to say that Azan doesn’t like May. It’s hard not to like a cute kid. I just don’t think his feelings go deep. He’s nice to her, which is easy to do, because she enjoys getting attention, and because her mother is usually more interested in getting attention from Azan than paying attention to her daughter. He does use May as a human shield between Nicole and himself. He also disapproved of a lot of Nicole’s parenting style. He may be sweet to May now but I can see him being entirely different as a real step parent. I think she would be treated much more firmly. Not that he would abuse her, he would just be less permissive and passive than Nicole is. And honestly that may not be a bad thing. She needs more structure than Nicole provides. 

I agree with you that Nicole will always put a man before May. And there are much worse men out there than Azan.

• Love 8
On 4/25/2019 at 5:28 PM, Mothra said:

I thought--and this may be my misunderstanding, or maybe more Nicole bullshit--that Azan's family was pissed that they had spent $9000 (non-refundable) on wedding preparations and then Nicole (because she had not brought the original of her police report) could not be married.  The last-minute nature of the cancellation really fried their grits, and Azan told her his family wanted her to pay back the money.  She just happened to have $9000 saved up, so she gave that to Azan, and he decided it would be better spent opening a shop than repaying his relatives.  Nine thousand dollars just happened to be the exact amount of money you need to open a shop in Morocco. 

See?  It all makes perfect sense.

Or $9000 would have been the exact amount of someone's life saving operation.  Azan and Mother Azan and Aunt Azan give me the feeling that this is not their first scam rodeo.  

• Love 5

I wonder if Nicole is still in this for the "fame"? Who stays with a guy for so long/long distance with so many issues? She has a pretty solid following on insta and she is now hosting dietbets. Is she paying for her flights to Morocco or is the production paying for it? I think both Nicole and Azan are using each other. Nicole gets a little money from being on TV and Azan gets some money from Nicole. Side note: Does Nicole have a job now or has she quit Starbucks for good?

• Love 3

I think Nicole is so obsessed and deluded that she sends Azan money on her own accord to stay in his life. He’s wrong for staying, but at this point I think he could tell her, “we’re done, stop sending me things,” and she would continue to do so just to insert herself into his life. She appears to use money as a strategy for control. She’s the one who wanted him to quit his job so she could pay for him and talk on the phone all day, after all. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, LellePCC said:

I think Nicole is so obsessed and deluded that she sends Azan money on her own accord to stay in his life. He’s wrong for staying, but at this point I think he could tell her, “we’re done, stop sending me things,” and she would continue to do so just to insert herself into his life. She appears to use money as a strategy for control. She’s the one who wanted him to quit his job so she could pay for him and talk on the phone all day, after all. 

Her sister gained a lot of weight. How does she not slap Nicole silly. How does her mother not slap her silly. Or her dad or brother or step dad? 

Just tell her she’s an idiot and slap away. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

They should BOTH get off this show and shut down the gravy train.  The only way the bucks keep rolling in is to continue this farce of a relationship.  Neither one of them want to work a real job!  Nicole isn't the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree and it sounds like she's back at home living with Mom & StepDad.  Good place for May anyway!  

• Love 7

Perhaps Nicole's family wants her to learn this very tough life lesson the hard way. She is also 25 years old and an adult who can apparently make her own life choices - and deal with their consequences.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Perhaps Nicole's family wants her to learn this very tough life lesson the hard way. She is also 25 years old and an adult who can apparently make her own life choices - and deal with their consequences.

As long as they aren’t giving her any funds that she can funnel to Azan. She needs to be paying rent to her sister and supporting May entirely on her own. If she needs money to support May, because she sent funds to Azan, then she has to give guardianship of May to her mother. Legally. As long as they give her any sense that they’ll support her in continuing this relationship , she’s going to dig in  even more. No watching May, no rides to the airport, no money. Nothing. Let her get mad and sulk and threaten to take May away, that’s the only power she has over them. If they give in..: it will never end. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I watched a bit of the "Our Story" rerun and finally saw the scene where he tells the camera people to go away in the tent in the dessert.  I called BS on that was a scene leading up to sex.  I have worked with folks of the Muslim faith and you just do. Not. Have. Sex. Before. Marriage.  And if ya do, you don't FILM IT or have any evidence of hanky panky on film.

I think it was just a wink wink we wanna be alone but no coitus happened.  She would squish him!  Her attempting to feel him up and hug him in the market was painful.  He was so uncomfortable and she would not let up!!!  Girl, you ain't in Kansas anymore.  Muslim men will hug each other and kiss each other on the cheek before they kiss their wives/girlfriends in public, generally.  I just had a meeting with parents who are both Muslim and I forgot my customs/manners - I offered a handshake to the dad and he did not extend his in return.  He was not rude, he just does not touch a woman who is not his wife.  Period.  

Then again, Azan admitted to drinking alcohol and that is another BIG no no.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
On 10/2/2018 at 11:49 AM, Natalie68 said:

Her hair looks horrid.  Had to bleach all the crazy color out I am guessing.  Not cheap.  She looks a lot heavier to me.  I suspected pregnancy but I am not sure her WORLD went there.  

I agree she does look like she's gained weight but that could simply be out of "emotional" eating but if she IS pregnant that would be NIRVANA!!  Nicole's strategy from the "get-go"was to ensnare azan with  a baby (or, hey, maybe a baby every single year).  She's dumber than a rock but VERY manipulative and shrewd.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, pdlinda said:

I agree she does look like she's gained weight but that could simply be out of "emotional" eating but if she IS pregnant that would be NIRVANA!!  Nicole's strategy from the "get-go"was to ensnare azan with  a baby (or, hey, maybe a baby every single year).  She's dumber than a rock but VERY manipulative and shrewd.  

LOL, the jokes on her!  I think azan would be fine living in the United States and having Nicole as his beard.  

He would never have to work unless he wanted to because Nicole's family wouldn't let their grandchildren go homeless.  And he could pursue lovers on the side.  Azan isn't gorgeous by any means, but he is young and he has those abs, there has to be a sugar daddy out there who is into that.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

LOL, the jokes on her!  I think azan would be fine living in the United States and having Nicole as his beard.  

He would never have to work unless he wanted to because Nicole's family wouldn't let their grandchildren go homeless.  And he could pursue lovers on the side.  Azan isn't gorgeous by any means, but he is young and he has those abs, there has to be a sugar daddy out there who is into that.

I know this is just speculation but if that were to come to roost - what kind of a man does that?  I mean.....you are able bodied....GET A JOB.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I know this is just speculation but if that were to come to roost - what kind of a man does that?  I mean.....you are able bodied....GET A JOB.

Personally , I don't get it.  I'm not a man, but I bristle at the idea of not working.  I mean, at least azan is the "hot" foreign fiance being cared for by his less attractive fiance.  What he heck is/was David's excuse?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Most people have some sense of pride and dignity. They would take any work they could get to pay the bills and buy food. Not sit around. It is disrespectful  to the new spouse. You made that person some promises to do the best you can.

Nicole also needs to learn more about her dude’s culture and customs. And get some street smarts to get a clue when you are being conned. A lot of women would be asking Azan some serious questions.

• Love 9