Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

54 minutes ago, magemaud said:
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

Wow a Greek dude?!?

I thought he was Mexican

Did I miss a Greek connection?   Is there a Mexican guy somewhere?   I thought Asan (Hassan) was all-things-Moroccan.

• Love 1

I'm sorry, I'm going to be horrible and shallow here. Nicole is not attractive. I find it incredibly hard to believe Azan is attracted to her in the least. Then, add in the fact that she is as hideous inside as she is out, and there is just no way. 

I see the photos of them together and just shake my head. The one in the link above with Azan, Nicole and May -- I just don't get it. I'll be shocked beyond belief if he's not scamming her. 

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, iwasish said:

He at least had/has a job... truck UNloader. 

I had no idea there were differences between loaders and unloaders. Of course Azan is a freeloader.

That’s awesome. Well done!

I assume baby daddy works in a warehouse unloading trucks.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

That’s awesome. Well done!

I assume baby daddy works in a warehouse unloading trucks.

If so then he should be forking over some child support regardless of how little.

• Love 2

What strikes me after watching that awful video link above, is how heinously disgusting TLC is. They continue to take people who are mentally unstable or who have no business being on TV, and they use them and provoke them until they blow up, and then they continue to do it over and over and over again. For a show that's supposedly about "learning", TLC is more like The Losers Channel, and by Losers I mean the show runners and execs that run that shit hole channel. They should be ashamed of themselves. To me, they're low lifes personified.

• Love 10

When did we pass a law mandating strapless ball gowns on every linebacker bride in America (though I use the word "bride" loosely as applied to Nicole)? It seems like that trend is immortal. There are so many better silhouettes out there for 99% of body types.

http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2012/05/strapless_wedding_gowns_they_re_unflattering_why_are_they_so_popular_section_doublex.html

My mother paid for my wedding dress. But it was $260. And she offered it as a gift. And she knew and liked my fiancé. And I didn't look like a sumo wrestler in it. So...not so much like Nicole.

• Love 13
On 6/10/2018 at 11:03 PM, Former Nun said:
On 6/10/2018 at 7:44 PM, Miss Chevious said:

So Robbalee is stuck paying $799 for an ugly-ass dress

I'm beginning to think her IQ is on the par with her daughter's.

I believe that's an "ugly-boob" dress.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, OrchidThief said:

I believe that's an "ugly-boob" dress.

Speaking of boobs...I receive the posts from this topic by email. Earlier today, when I was sort of scanning the list of email posts from PTV, I read the subject line of this topic as "Nicole & Azan: Giant Boobies And The Men Who Love Them".

It's all Nicole's fault for bouncing around on my TV screen in that strapless wedding dress.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, spankydoll said:

Nothing wrong with that. He must be watching this show and want to throw up. 

Honest work, but if he gave a shit about May, he might step up and try to intervene or at least send some money her way. If he tied Nicole up in the courts   with visitation, custody or even a DNA test, it might buy time and cost her the money otherwise sent to Azan.

Now that his name and picture are out there, it will be interesting to see what if anything he does. Will he try to make money off it by giving interviews and posting comments? Or be a man and do the decent thing? 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Jean-Beth said:

We have been speculating on why Nicole’s mother continues to give in to her when she knows that Nicole is making huge mistakes.  I truly believe that Nicole is physically and verbally abusive, and while we don’t necessarily see it on camera, the cameras are not always there and were certainly not present before she applied to be on 90-Day Fiancé.

I followed a link from another thread: https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/nicole-azan-90-day-fiance-visa-161692

When that video was over I clicked on this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_GLH_Ac4fU  Besides the pushing that we have already seen, at 5:39 Nicole tells Azan Sorry that I’m a little loud in Morocco, but you just freakin’ bring it out of me.  You do this.”

This is a typical defense employed by an abuser and I am willing to bet that Nicole’s family has been putting up with it for years.

Ugh that black tank top and the constant whining about him "showing her off".    I can't believe that Nicole can watch these scenes and still believe deep down that Azan loves her.  I think  loathe is a better word.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, iwasish said:

Honest work, but if he gave a shit about May, he might step up and try to intervene or at least send some money her way. If he tied Nicole up in the courts   with visitation, custody or even a DNA test, it might buy time and cost her the money otherwise sent to Azan.

Now that his name and picture are out there, it will be interesting to see what if anything he does. Will he try to make money off it by giving interviews and posting comments? Or be a man and do the decent thing? 

Do we know for sure that he doesn't send her money for Mae or is that just an assumption?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

Ugh that black tank top and the constant whining about him "showing her off".    I can't believe that Nicole can watch these scenes and still believe deep down that Azan loves her.  I think  loathe is a better word.

Ugh I tried to watch that youtube video and even fast forwarding it......ick.  Just her voice and her reasoning:  "I tried to talk to you, you never listen......."  Azan is so NOT in love with her.  Nicole just does not get it - Islam culture is NOT into touching between men and women, even some cafes still have separate seating for married people.  Can you imagine Nicole?  "No I want to sit with AZAN!  WE ARE MARRIED!"  

She is so bull headed and delusional.

1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

True that, sister.

15 hours ago, IvySpice said:

When did we pass a law mandating strapless ball gowns on every linebacker bride in America (though I use the word "bride" loosely as applied to Nicole)?

I think the law was passed in 2005, perhaps 2006.  And it needs to be repealed.

• Love 14
39 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Do we know for sure that he doesn't send her money for Mae or is that just an assumption?

Wouldn't it be a kick in the teeth if the money he hypotethically would be sending for his daughter was used by Nicole to fund her projects with MyWorld?

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Wouldn't it be a kick in the teeth if the money he hypotethically would be sending for his daughter was used by Nicole to fund her projects with MyWorld?

For every dollar she gets from any source, I'd suspect that two dollars of it goes to her Moroccan project.

• Love 9

Yeah, Mae wouldn’t benefit from a dime of that money. 

I think she’s a bully and her mom is afraid of her. We’ve seen her violent outbursts and I’m sure there’s plenty more where that came from. She could steamroll over anyone. I sure hope Robalee doesn’t end up with Nicole as a caretaker should she require assistance over the years. Her husband isn’t exactly a spring chicken but bless his soul he’s the only one with a lick of common sense and the wherewithal to speak the hard truth. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Yeah, Mae wouldn’t benefit from a dime of that money. 

I think she’s a bully and her mom is afraid of her. We’ve seen her violent outbursts and I’m sure there’s plenty more where that came from. She could steamroll over anyone. I sure hope Robalee doesn’t end up with Nicole as a caretaker should she require assistance over the years. Her husband isn’t exactly a spring chicken but bless his soul he’s the only one with a lick of common sense and the wherewithal to speak the hard truth. 

Not that anyone is listening to him.

• Love 4
On 6/11/2018 at 11:21 PM, jackjill89 said:

I thought Beluga said there are five Moroccan dresses plus the American one. Insane. Like anyone is going to be able to get her out of that sausage casing once she gets in it. 

As I understand it, the family hires an attendant who helps coordinate the wedding and provides the dresses, basically assisting the bride throughout the process. So, I'm guessing that the dresses are kind of, rented? At any rate, I'm guessing that said attendant wouldn't have any dresses in her cache of clothes that would fit Baby Beluga. 

Feel free to correct me if I didn't get that detail right. We're all learning about Moroccan weddings here.

Everybody except for Nicole that is, who prefers to walk into it not knowing much of anything.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

She could steamroll over anyone.

Or smother them.

I don't understand the mindset of going to another country and then insisting on disrespecting their culture and laws.  Baby Beluga is so hell-bent on the half-cocked bridal fantasies she has going on in her head, she shits all over Moroccan societal norms.  How else on earth can she fulfill her pathetic pre-determined notion of "...and then Azan kissed me right there in the middle of the marketplace.  It was so romantic!"  "We walked hand in hand the whole day, and he kept sneaking kisses as he ate his tagine and I scarfed my french fries!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I don’t Robalee is bullied. Nicole is an adult, there’s only so much Robalee can do. So it’s deal with her as she is, or cut her out of your life. Most parents who love their children can’t do the latter. 

• Love 4
17 hours ago, magemaud said:

What I've read describes the traditional Moroccan wedding dresses as "caftans" which fit loosely, so I would imagine that "one size fits MOST" 

I hate that sizing.....what if it doesn't fit me?  LOL!  

15 hours ago, bethster2000 said:

She could steamroll over anyone.

I can't help but imagine that scene in Ghostbusters when the Giant Marshmallow man is overtaking the city!  Citizens of Rabat - beware!!!

13 hours ago, magemaud said:

there appear to be many activities for young mothers and their children for Nicole and May to take advantage of. 

Silly you!!!  That would require spending time with Mae - we can't have that.

17 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

We're all learning about Moroccan weddings here.

Everybody except for Nicole that is, who prefers to walk into it not knowing much of anything.

Too funny!!!  And sadly on point!

• Love 3
On 6/10/2018 at 11:03 PM, Former Nun said:

I'm beginning to think her IQ is on the par with her daughter's.

I wonder who will get custody of Baby Huey when Robbalee dies?  Certainly SOMEONE is going to have to care for and feed this lump of organic material.

• Love 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Did she actually try this dress on?  This isn't some photoshop?  

Nnnnnnope! *baby voice* i love it! I'm so beautiful! *baby voice*

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 3

Jason Hitch arranged to have a bridal suite comped at one of the big Las Vegas hotels without clearance from Sharp. Their relationship had soured by then, with Jason claiming they had been lying to him and not holding up their end of filming the Hitch's journey and instead asking them to act like fools, which I don't doubt because I watched it, but the Hitch's didn't have to agree to act like fools. He also claimed they were mislead into believing they were so funny that they would receive a spin-off which is also completely believable to me, but instead most viewers found them obnoxious.

The hotel comp of the bridal suite required Sharp to pay for other rooms for the other guests, etc., and they balked and ended up putting them in the motel off the strip that didn't appear to be luxurious, but nice enough. He was in the Danielle/Mohamed season which was the one that made the show a hit. Sharp wouldn't have known at the time of filming that it would skyrocket viewership, but even if they did, there was no way they would pay for guests and staff to stay in a strip hotel when it didn't benefit them any. Like many of the participants, they had married off screen before the wedding filmed for the show. Several married at the courthouse to get the paperwork started and had a larger wedding for their families and guests to attend.

It's easy to believe the bridal shop comped the dress, or at least discounted it greatly, as part of the filming agreement. There are several bridal shops in the area to chose from who would be willing to appear on screen and she may not have even bought it, with them saying she needed to return it for alterations but could take it home (from what I'm reading in this thread since I haven't watched yet; too sick to tolerate Nicole). If Robalee paid for it, it was probably far less than $799. Those of us who watch these crap reality shows have seen it all before, with comps from services and production paying for other stuff. My sister lived in the area when she was marrying her current husband and almost all the dresses in her plus size, like Nicole, were sleeveless. Someone told her about a Jewish tailor who had sleeved gowns but they were too expensive and she started looking into jackets. It wasn't a first marriage for either and they decided to just do it at the courthouse.

Back when this family first aired, someone tracked down the family social media accounts and Robbalee had some negative comments about immigration, which she later removed. I think a Redditor had posted them, but I didn't go back and look. Someone responded that her opinions were based on May's father being an illegal immigrant who took off when Nicole told him she was pregnant. If the father is the kid in that Facebook link (haven't read his FB acct and probably won't), you would think they would have shut that down. It's been repeated several times in several places. I know I discussed it here. Maybe Robbalee's posts sounded so bad they liked the defense of the rumor.

Also, I'm certain, with no actual proof, that Nicole receives financial aid from the government for May, at minimum. If so, that kid is paying child support, probably to the State directly to cover whatever aid is attributed to May.

I have some sympathy for Nicole's family and how they deal with her. I've mentioned here before that I have a niece like Nicole, without the violence so far, who has underwent testing that revealed her to mentally be stuck at eleven, the age she was when she incurred a head injury. Not completely incompetent where she needs care, but just like Nicole when it comes to the ability to process simple facts. She's still going through therapy but school was in a alternative program who basically just passed her through once she met a very minimum level. The limitations of students in that school varied, but the teachers are well trained and did the best they could for each student and I don't want it to sound like there was a failure of that program, I just can't think of how to word it. 

Even though I don't think Nicole is that young mentally, I do think there is a delay. On top of that delay and inability to see other people's perspective, she doesn't care about anything other than what she thinks. She's a complete narcissist and the only way to protect yourself from someone like that is to cut them off completely. Her siblings can do it, May eventually may have to do it, Azan definitely will do it, but her parents probably won't be able to do it. They can and should cut her off financially, and I remember her mom mentioning her needing small amounts to get gas, etc., between paychecks because she was sending so much to Azan that was mentioned here, and also think it was the end of season Tell Nothing.

The drive to try and physically knock some sense into someone who cannot see the forest for the trees can be immense, so you have to shield yourself some to keep from getting overly angry. On top of that, Azan has absolutely no interest in her, they can see it, and it allows them to focus some blame on him. We can see he's using her and so can they, but they see it as him taking advantage of someone who isn't smart enough to protect herself. I'm sure they see her faults too, and are just white-knuckling it until TLC goes away, because Azan goes away then, too. If Nicole is using her tax return to send him money, probably along with her money from the show, and we know he is getting paid by the show, too, he's going to allow her to continue deluding herself about their relationship because it benefits him. They are both awful and deserve each other.

(Regarding payment: In the first season of the show the couples were filmed in the US and they immigrants were unable to earn money so it was paid only in the name of the American spouse. On Before the 90 Days it has been divulged that each participant is paid because the potential immigrant spouse is able to earn money in their own country. In the US, the American spouse is paid $1000 per episode and the Before show pays each person $500 each episode.)

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Did she actually try this dress on?  This isn't some photoshop?  

Unfortunately, no. Not only did she try it on, she bought it. Well, she told her mom to buy it. My deepest sympathies to the people of Morocco if she actually makes it to a wedding before Azan and his family go into hiding to escape her.

• Love 11

IDK - I’m pretty sure  Nicole has been Googling Morrocan Weddings like they were McDonald’s French fries. Girl obviously has a very active fantasy world. She has it all planned including the “family” footing the entire bill (cause “family” always pays for all wedding costs you know). I guess mine didn’t get that memo. I had a very nice traditional wedding in DC but it cost considerably more than my parents very generous contribution (they wouldn’t go for giving me the cash and us heading to the courthouse).

I like Nicole’s stepfather don’t see a wedding happening (he’s obviously seen the show). I just can’t figure out Azan’s end game. Is he agreeing to try and drain her of every last drop of money she has while she’s in Morocco before he pulls the plug? Is a couple extra thousand bucks really worth this? He’s obviously repulsed by her and as we all seem to agree not really that interested in moving to the US (or getting a job for that matter).

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

IDK - I’m pretty sure  Nicole has been Googling Morrocan Weddings like they were McDonald’s French fries. Girl obviously has a very active fantasy world. She has it all planned including the “family” footing the entire bill (cause “family” always pays for all wedding costs you know). I guess mine didn’t get that memo. I had a very nice traditional wedding in DC but it cost considerably more than my parents very generous contribution (they wouldn’t go for giving me the cash and us heading to the courthouse).

I like Nicole’s stepfather don’t see a wedding happening (he’s obviously seen the show). I just can’t figure out Azan’s end game. Is he agreeing to try and drain her of every last drop of money she has while she’s in Morocco before he pulls the plug? Is a couple extra thousand bucks really worth this? He’s obviously repulsed by her and as we all seem to agree not really that interested in moving to the US (or getting a job for that matter).

He may be repulsed but he did manage to fuck her at least a couple of times. But then I guess  the lure of cash was too intoxicating to refuse. 

• Love 5

I wonder if he actually did the deed. He may have been able to get out of it somehow those two nights they were alone and Nicole is way too narcissistic to tell the world that they didn't get it on. She's so desperately needy, he may have been able to stave off the beast with some making out with a promise of banging later. I'm probably wrong. But, I just cant believe that he'd be able to do it because he's repulsed by her. Maybe the mental picture of dollar signs while keeping his eyes tightly closed was enough to put some wind in his sails. Ewwww.

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, iwasish said:

He may be repulsed but he did manage to fuck her at least a couple of times. But then I guess  the lure of cash was too intoxicating to refuse. 

Ha! I remembered how shell shocked he looked after the first night when she bullied him into illegally sharing a room. He managed to get out of a repeat of that the next visit (thanks Auntie Azan!). But I guess he had to in the desert after the romantic “proposal” the first visit. I’m pretty sure that’s the last dick she got out of him. Maybe he’s in secret contact with Mohammed for tips.

I really know nothing about it - but I believe Muslim men are allowed up to three wives at a time (maybe legally varies from country to country? - no clue) and divorce is fairly easy if the husband decides (see above no real clue)? So maybe it’s not as big of a deal to Azan to go through with it and then just “never be able” to get his spousal visa to come to the States while she continues to send her “husband” every last dime she has. But then he’d have to fuck her while she’s still in Morocco (Auntie Azan can no longer help).

Decisions, decisions...make sure you wear a condom Azan. In Nicole’s fantasy world you’re living in the US with several kids, a well-paying job and a lovely home. Despite how she rolls her eyes, sticks her fingers in her ears and chants “blah blah blah” whenever her family asks her about the long-term plan.

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I wonder if he actually did the deed. He may have been able to get out of it somehow those two nights they were alone and Nicole is way too narcissistic to tell the world that they didn't get it on. She's so desperately needy, he may have been able to stave off the beast with some making out with a promise of banging later. I'm probably wrong. But, I just cant believe that he'd be able to do it because he's repulsed by her. Maybe the mental picture of dollar signs while keeping his eyes tightly closed was enough to put some wind in his sails. Ewwww.

The look on his face when they came out of that hotel on her first visit....it spoke volumes.... and the self satisfied smug look on hers..? Yeah he did the dirty with  her.

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Ha! I remembered how shell shocked he looked after the first night when she bullied him into illegally sharing a room. He managed to get out of a repeat of that the next visit (thanks Auntie Azan!). But I guess he had to in the desert after the romantic “proposal” the first visit. I’m pretty sure that’s the last dick she got out of him. Maybe he’s in secret contact with Mohammed for tips.

I really know nothing about it - but I believe Muslim men are allowed up to three wives at a time (maybe legally varies from country to country? - no clue) and divorce is fairly easy if the husband decides (see above no real clue)? So maybe it’s not as big of a deal to Azan to go through with it and then just “never be able” to get his spousal visa to come to the States while she continues to send her “husband” every last dime she has. But then he’d have to fuck her while she’s still in Morocco (Auntie Azan can no longer help).

Decisions, decisions...make sure you wear a condom Azan. In Nicole’s fantasy world you’re living in the US with several kids, a well-paying job and a lovely home. Despite how she rolls her eyes, sticks her fingers in her ears and chants “blah blah blah” whenever her family asks her about the long-term plan.

Do we put it past Nicole to get knocked up elsewhere and pin the kid on Azan? "condom broke", baby looks nothing past him, but they are legally married, wtf could he do? Is Nicole mentally capable of such a plan? As in, does she have the intelligence for it? Because I have seen that scenario countless time where I am from.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Do we put it past Nicole to get knocked up elsewhere and pin the kid on Azan? "condom broke", baby looks nothing past him, but they are legally married, wtf could he do? Is Nicole mentally capable of such a plan? As in, does she have the intelligence for it? Because I have seen that scenario countless time where I am from.

I have no doubt that she's capable of it. If she had sex with him shortly before she left Morocco and he tried to break up with her right after she got home, she'd definitely try to pull the pregnancy card whether she was pregnant or not. Unfortunately, beer goggles convince men and women every night to sleep with people they'd never sleep with sober. She could hit a few bars and be knocked up in no time.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Jennifersdc said:

Decisions, decisions...make sure you wear a condom Azan. In Nicole’s fantasy world you’re living in the US with several kids, a well-paying job and a lovely home.

Don't forget the housekeeper(s), cook(s), and nannies.   Azan can take care of the cars, maintenance, and landscaping.

• Love 2

I'm fairly certain that Steve Salinas IS May's father: https://www.facebook.com/stevesalinas95?lst=762989628%3A100000847828044%3A1529019139

Although his FB page hasn't been updated since 2013, back in 2011-2012 he was in high school in Texas and he and "Nicole Naf" both posted how much in love they were. Later he mentions breaking up but that he was "super happy" to find that they were having a girl in 2013. He's also friends with 5 "Nafzigers" (Nicole's family) and Robbalee. Since he hasn't been active in five years, perhaps he did return to his home country and doesn't support May, but that's just conjecture on my part.

BTW, Robbalee's (Fouraker) FB page is very interesting reading. 

• Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

I'm fairly certain that Steve Salinas IS May's father: https://www.facebook.com/stevesalinas95?lst=762989628%3A100000847828044%3A1529019139

Although his FB page hasn't been updated since 2013, back in 2011-2012 he was in high school in Texas and he and "Nicole Naf" both posted how much in love they were. Later he mentions breaking up but that he was "super happy" to find that they were having a girl in 2013. He's also friends with 5 "Nafzigers" (Nicole's family) and Robbalee. Since he hasn't been active in five years, perhaps he did return to his home country and doesn't support May, but that's just conjecture on my part.

BTW, Robbalee's (Fouraker) FB page is very interesting reading. 

Is Nicole's stepdad really 80? I checked out Robbalee's page and then got sucked into his?  There is a picture of Baby May when she was about a year and he said what a wonderful baby she was and said Nicole will be sorry when her second one comes along because it will not be as easy as May. Lets hope no one is encouraging more grand babies soon! Also Robbalee's nickname by her friends and family is Robin. Easier to type but I doubt it will catch on here.

I had to check Nicole's social media after and saw she was fighting with a viewer. She said she had to get back to her fiance(she mentioned fiance a few times like bragging) so either she has not gotten married yet or is covering up the outcome. 

Edited by silverspoons
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Unfortunately, no. Not only did she try it on, she bought it. Well, she told her mom to buy it. My deepest sympathies to the people of Morocco if she actually makes it to a wedding before Azan and his family go into hiding to escape her.

It looked horrible so I am just shaking my head.  When I think of her parents and what they have to deal with?  Bed, made, lie.  A toddler that outweighs you is a scary thing to think about.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, spankydoll said:

That bridal shop didn't do themselves any favors by being in that episode. I'll have to drive by it on my next visit to SRQ and see if they are still in business 

I just drove by there yesterday and yes, they still are. Although I'm still scratching my head they let her leave in such an unbecoming dress. All the alterations and corSETTS in this world won't make that disastrous dress look good on Baby Beluga.

• Love 8