Type keyword(s) to search

Molly & Luis: My Baby Does the Sanky Panky

• Start Topic

On 1/2/2018 at 5:57 PM, Desert Rat said:

These girls believe all the fairytale princess crap they read in childhood, knight in shining armor on a white horse, etc.  They fantasize about the wedding, the fancy dress, the big ring, the romantic proposal, and on and on, but neglect to actually plan for life and all of its ups and downs, twists and turns. Molly still want to live the fairytale, but she is a forty something woman with a couple kids, and she looks ridiculous. 

I agree 100%.  Me, I like my Masters Degree and my tubal after having two kids......

Plus Mr. Hanson proposed while sitting on a couch.  No white horse in sight.......It WAS plenty romantic for me, though!!!!

• Love 6
On 09/05/2018 at 12:09 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree 100%.  Me, I like my Masters Degree and my tubal after having two kids......

Plus Mr. Hanson proposed while sitting on a couch.  No white horse in sight.......It WAS plenty romantic for me, though!!!!

Mr Landlord proposed in a Hyundai Accent during a cold February milk run, and we never got around to actually get married. He's keeping that hot in his pocket for the day the kids move out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I lost respect for Molly when she took Luis back, not because she wanted to stay committed to her marriage as she has said, but because she was desperate. Luis has issues. The only time I've seen his dead shark eyes come to life was when he was pushing Molly's buttons and making her spin out by calling her a "bruha." He was similarly cruel on camera when he told a vulnerable little girl that he was her dad, thus negating her real father. Then he became angry and taunting when she insisted with all of her 7-year-old might that she did have a father of her own. This man does not like her children. Yet, Molly insists on pushing her children on him. I cannot imagine leaving this small child alone with the angry and resentful Luis who seems to have a sadistic streak.... something you don't see very often. However, we did see it. And, Molly saw it. On film. And she took him back. WTF? We know the reason he went back was because he needs a place to stay and a green card. No doubt he's angrier and more resentful than ever. Mohamed was no prince, but I never saw him go out of his way to hurt Dani's children for the sake of hurting them. He wouldn't do that. But Luis would. Luis got sexually inappropriate with Molly's daughter and then just waited to pounce on Molly when she brought it up, arguing back, pretending nothing was wrong with it, delighting in pushing her further and getting her upset. Again, it's behavior you don't see very often. It's called sadism. I know I've taken a bit of a dark turn here, but something is wrong with Luis.

• Love 13

Luis is not right in the head but at least he is not responsible for anyone but himself but Molly should be ashamed of herself, taking that awful man back...what is she teaching her kids?  Well, I guess she is teaching them that their mother is desperate and makes made decisions on the regular.  Her older daughter seems like she has a good head on her shoulders and can take care of her little sister but I get the sense that she will be going off to college and leaving the little one in that mess her mother has created and that is sad.  How could Molly leave those kids in the house alone with that man?  

Why would you want Luis in your house after you saw what kind of person he is?  Please tell me it is not for the show and that paycheck.  I'm still pissed that Luis will be allowed to stay in this country, thanks Molly.

• Love 11

I'm confused are Molly and this jerk back together?   I thought they were getting a divorce.   I hope she divorces his ass.   Fine she married him.   But you can correct that mistake pretty easily right now. 

• Love 3
On 2018-05-10 at 1:21 PM, Landlord said:

Mr Landlord proposed in a Hyundai Accent during a cold February milk run, and we never got around to actually get married. He's keeping that hot in his pocket for the day the kids move out.

Mr Bunnyette hid a gorgeous ring in a tin of candy, when I asked him what it was (wanting a proposal) he said its a ring you marry people with.,,

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, Bunnyette said:

Mr Bunnyette hid a gorgeous ring in a tin of candy, when I asked him what it was (wanting a proposal) he said its a ring you marry people with.,,

Ahhh, men... That have such a dude way of doing things...

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 5/25/2018 at 6:42 AM, merylinkid said:

I'm confused are Molly and this jerk back together?   I thought they were getting a divorce.   I hope she divorces his ass.   Fine she married him.   But you can correct that mistake pretty easily right now. 

This was filmed a while back, they are indeed divorcing. Much to Luis’ dismay, there goes his green card!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DVDFreaker said:

I am not surprised about the divorce, now Luis can go back home to party and go clubbing, he is too immature to stay in a marriage and I hope Molly can find a mature man than Luis

That would be the best thing for her kids.  Unfortunately, I think she goes for the loser types, believing that they owe her and should change for her.

Molly didn’t want a partner, just a glorified indentured servant to service her, take care of Kinsley and the home.  

• Love 9
2 hours ago, DVDFreaker said:

I am not surprised about the divorce, now Luis can go back home to party and go clubbing, he is too immature to stay in a marriage and I hope Molly can find a mature man than Luis

That's just it, I don't think she WANTS a mature man.  I think she wants a younger, attractive guy to show off to someone (an ex?) and at the same time, have hold some sort of power or control over.  

Regardless, she's super annoying and I want her to get off of my television screen.

• Love 13
16 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

There's a video making the rounds of Molly and Luis fighting and it seems like he's trying to act like she's abusive.  He keeps saying "Why you hit me?" over and over. 

I have read one of Luis' only chance to stay in the US after the divorce is to try and prove abuse.  I hope he doesn't try to make up something

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Ha!  He's already dropping Kensley off at school.

9 minutes ago, zenme said:

Good God! 

Molly, you are a horrible mother. 

I was being a jerk.  I don't know if Molly has this man around her kids yet...won't be long though if this is the new man.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

I was being a jerk.  I don't know if Molly has this man around her kids yet...won't be long though if this is the new man.

Whew! Ok. So, I rescind my comment!

• Love 1
(edited)
16 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Quote of Epi 5:  "Look, no one made you be a turd."  

That Molie has a way with words.

He’s had it made with Mollie, beautiful house, car and that BOSE Bluetooth speaker. 

Looks like Annie goes to see a friend who did much better in the find a rich American hubby lottery.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 9

Luis is creepy as h---. I'm sorry but the way he was acting yesterday! He's trying to get something on Molly. Abuse? Cheating? He does get that it is being filmed though, doesn't he? Regardless, he just makes me saw ewwww...... 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Luis is creepy as h---. I'm sorry but the way he was acting yesterday! He's trying to get something on Molly. Abuse? Cheating? He does get that it is being filmed though, doesn't he? Regardless, he just makes me saw ewwww...... 

I felt that right from the start and would NEVER allow the creep near me or my kids.

Molly is just so special- leaving her baby with a stranger and yes,he really is a stranger.

If you want a  Nanny then hire one

• Love 7

I went to the Dominican Republic on vacation in 2016,  flirted with some bartenders... never in a million years would i consider bringing one home with me to raise my 2 kids.

what a fool.

• Love 20
(edited)

I'm stunned by all the "likes" and positive comments because I think that tattoo-while a permanent tribute to a wonderful woman worthy of sainthood-is HIDEOUS! JMO

Edited to add, that black part by MT's cheek looks like it was designed to hide a cancerous mole

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 13

Mollie seems like the type of person who thrives on the likes.  She’ll do anything for attention.  

I doubt Mother Theresa would approve which is the irony in all of this.   

• Love 17
(edited)

What annoyed me about Molly was that she and her friend headed over to Olivia’s boyfriends house to  tell her that she was being selfish and did not want Molly to be happy. And now suddenly everything Olivia said and all the feelings she has/had turn out to be justified. Instead of getting a tattoo Molly should be begging Olivia and Kensley to forgive her for not putting them first and not giving their opinions and feelings priority over her own agenda. Molly needs to finish raising her kids. No reason she can’t have a vacation fling a couple times a year or even a long term friends with benefits type thing, but keep them out of her house. When the kids are older and out of the house, she can do what she wants. 

I do think that Molly is at the point in her life that she’s thinking “is this all there is” she’s a successful business woman, owns a nice home, has two great kids, a good relationship with her brother and parents. But she’s alone and all the responsibility is on her. I get that she’s looking for someone to share all that responsibility. Sadly it’s choices that she made that have her in the situation she’s in now, and she has to finish what she started. Only then can she begin to put Molly first when making life decisions.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

What annoyed me about Molly was that she and her friend headed over to Olivia’s boyfriends house to  tell her that she was being selfish and did not want Molly to be happy. And now suddenly everything Olivia said and all the feelings she has/had turn out to be justified. Instead of getting a tattoo Molly should be begging Olivia and Kensley to forgive her for not putting them first and not giving their opinions and feelings priority over her own agenda. Molly needs to finish raising her kids. No reason she can’t have a vacation fling a couple times a year or even a long term friends with benefits type thing, but keep them out of her house. When the kids are older and out of the house, she can do what she wants. 

I do think that Molly is at the point in her life that she’s thinking “is this all there is” she’s a successful business woman, owns a nice home, has two great kids, a good relationship with her brother and parents. But she’s alone and all the responsibility is on her. I get that she’s looking for someone to share all that responsibility. Sadly it’s choices that she made that have her in the situation she’s in now, and she has to finish what she started. Only then can she begin to put Molly first when making life decisions.

Maybe instead of making an ass of herself by importing a young man still wet behind the ears, she should have joined the local Parents without Partners chapter.  Not everyone is cut out to be a step-parent, especially if he or she has never had a child of his or her own.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Maybe instead of making an ass of herself by importing a young man still wet behind the ears, she should have joined the local Parents without Partners chapter.  Not everyone is cut out to be a step-parent, especially if he or she has never had a child of his or her own.

Good idea. She might have found someone who was looking for someone to do all the things she expects Luis to do, be a true partner in raising the kids and keeping a home running. Sadly she probably wasn’t going to find a 26 yr old party boy there who was interested in those things.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, iwasish said:

Good idea. She might have found someone who was looking for someone to do all the things she expects Luis to do, be a true partner in raising the kids and keeping a home running. Sadly she probably wasn’t going to find a 26 yr old party boy there who was interested in those things.

Exactly!!!  And for the life of me I cannot understand why she thought Luis was so hot anyway. Young, yes, but hot? Imho, NO!

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Exactly!!!  And for the life of me I cannot understand why she thought Luis was so hot anyway. Young, yes, but hot? Imho, NO!

Lots of 26 yr old guys still drop their laundry at their moms house every week. A few I know have Mommy coming over to clean their apartment and change their sheets.. 

Not to mention the ones who still live at home!!!! 

Yeah Luis was a real good candidate for what Molly was looking for.

• Love 5

I wish she realized she is getting played. The girl needs to open her eyes and stop,being selfish,,you got a baby and want to move your child around the world,for a man that's scamming you girl.