Type keyword(s) to search

Molly & Luis: My Baby Does the Sanky Panky

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Is she another one doing naughty pics for onlyfans?

I guess I shouldn't be shocked and I probably wouldn't be if she was modeling flattering lingerie but the stuff she has on is just nasty and it makes her look ridiculous.

It could be great for her business if she modelled some of the flattering stuff she sells. I think she is a fairly attractive woman and she could use some of her Pillow Talk ‘fame’ to promote and elevate her brand. That is what I would do anyway. A flattering bra and panty covers more than many 2 piece swimsuits.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Love 11

That's old news from her arrest in October, but someone recently posted about it again on Reddit, so Soapdirt had to make a post. I really don't like that rag, but I do not remember seeing the actual court documents before, just the notice of arrest. Soapdirt actually took an additional step from just copying a social media post.

Unless I'm mistaken, Olivia was wasted and Molly was trying to get her sent through a diversion program where she would have the charges dropped if she completed some substance abuse treatment. I think Cynthia and a friend of Olivia were also there and it was actually Olivia's friend who called 911 and Molly asked that she not be charged with DV, she just didn't have that right. That article doesn't say that, though, so I could be mistaken. Soapdirt still sucks.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

This is another example of the woman being attractive (I think so) but taking godawful pictures. I don't have anything against Molly flaunting her stuff, and I don't even mind "trashy" lingerie, but it should at least be flattering. 

• Love 6
On 1/21/2021 at 6:48 AM, Christina said:

Olivia gave her version of the story on her IG and a Redditor copied it, but it autoplays so I'm only linking it. It's nine minutes long but the sound is not clear enough for my hearing, so I don't know if it's worth listening to

https://www.reddit.com/r/90DayFiance/comments/l0vd4d/daughter_molly_olivia_goes_off_on_molly_and_the/

I only watched a minute but Olivia looks high as a kite. I always got the sense that there were serious issues even before Luis moved in. Molly isn’t mother of the year but Olivia is sure enjoying piggy backing off z list fame with OnlyFans and other accounts while demanding money from Molly and going on trips with strange men who ‘aren’t my boyfriends’. Molly was likely so busy with her career and boy toys that Olivia was very much left to raise herself. I hope she manages to straighten herself out, I don’t see this ending well. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

"So I do believe Natalie is in the process of divorcing Mike and will be able to stay in the USA (if she wants to), just like Luis, Mohammed, Larissa and some other people have done. "

From the Mike and Natalie thread.

I honestly believe Luis used Molly to get to the US.   His real girlfriend couldn't sponsor him (money, her own status) for some reason so they had to find a sucker who would fall for his lines.   Then get here, manufacture a reason why it won't work (you are pagan, or whatever the hell it was), bail and go be with the real one.   Luis and his new wife got married AWFULLY fast after he and Molly split.   She wasn't even in the same state so it's not like "well once I was here I met this person and just BLAM, we fell in love."

• Love 12
3 hours ago, merylinkid said:

"So I do believe Natalie is in the process of divorcing Mike and will be able to stay in the USA (if she wants to), just like Luis, Mohammed, Larissa and some other people have done. "

From the Mike and Natalie thread.

I honestly believe Luis used Molly to get to the US.   His real girlfriend couldn't sponsor him (money, her own status) for some reason so they had to find a sucker who would fall for his lines.   Then get here, manufacture a reason why it won't work (you are pagan, or whatever the hell it was), bail and go be with the real one.   Luis and his new wife got married AWFULLY fast after he and Molly split.   She wasn't even in the same state so it's not like "well once I was here I met this person and just BLAM, we fell in love."

Hi- yeah I am not sure, its certainly possible. I don't know everything about Molly/Luis, but I do remember that he married in two seconds after leaving her, which gives credence to your theory above. 

I dont think it was mature of Olivia to post the things she did- but given that Molly is the mother in the relationship and Olivia is just on this side of legal adulthood, I am more on Olivia's side. Its seems Molly has been emotionally neglectful and put her men of the week before her children- I am glad Olivia had somewhere to go, but what woman moves some man into her home knowing it makes her daughters uncomfortable. For the record I don't think Luis sexually assaulted or harassed Olivia, but I got why she wanted to leave. Also Molly's attitude towards her other daughter, and how she CHOPPED OFF the poor girl's hair when quarantine started because grooming her child was too much work (hello, its called parenting) was atrocious. 

On 10/26/2020 at 8:35 PM, Christina said:

In response to a question about if she has a fetish for black men, she answers that she has a fetish for any man who pays attention to her and black men happen to be the victims;

I can believe this about Molly. I think she earns for male attention, and men of color are the men how have been paying attention to her (for a variety of reasons). I have no problem with Molly wanting to be with men who like her and find her attractive (this applies to anyone) but its not cool to want to have multi-ethnic children and then not want to comb their hair because its "too much work". My own black mother is awful at hairstyling, but she wouldn't have done that to me pandemic or no pandemic. Again, its being a proper caregiver!

On 10/27/2020 at 9:19 AM, Neurochick said:

I think Oliva has a lot of issues.  Isn't she biracial herself?  Maybe she's never really dealt with that.  

I do think Olivia should work on herself, because she cannot change her Mom, and if she wants to be a healthy well adjusted adult, she has to accept that parents are usually just people having sex. She can certainly set boundaries with her Mom if she needs that to be happy. But again, Olivia is just THIS side of legal adulthood. Molly had an affirmative duty to her FIRST, and Molly dropped the ball in parenting in several ways. 

I would like to like Molly, I think she is probably fun to be around, but it would be easier to like her if she admitted how badly she messed up WITH OLIVIA over the Luis situation (and other men) and offered her a genuine apology. And didn't keep doing the same things so that Kensley (is that the second daughter's name?) doesn't feel that way a few years from now. Something tells me Molly will probably keep repeating the same mistakes and in her elder years wonder why her daughters aren't dutiful or emotionally present with her. 

• Love 5
On 4/12/2021 at 11:32 AM, itsadryheat said:

The evil Owl

I love owls but no my home is not decorated in them but if a guy started talking smack about the nerds of the forests, he would be GONE.

On 4/16/2021 at 8:12 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Some people should never have kids because they are not cut out to be parents. Molly is one of them. I don’t  have kids, no shame in that.

THANK YOU.  And people, when someone shares they don't want kids.....please in all that is good and holy don't say "Oh c'mon......JUST ONE??"  It does not work like that.

On 4/12/2021 at 7:45 AM, merylinkid said:

I honestly believe Luis used Molly to get to the US.

Molly confirmed this in Bares All but admitted she can't prove it.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 4/12/2021 at 12:20 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Its seems Molly has been emotionally neglectful and put her men of the week before her children- . . . . Also Molly's attitude towards her other daughter, and how she CHOPPED OFF the poor girl's hair when quarantine started because grooming her child was too much work (hello, its called parenting) was atrocious. 

The way Molly continues to bring men into her home whom she sees he younger daughter getting attached to knowing that the relationship is in all likelihood not going to last is, imo, repugnant parenting.  

Why in the world would she let her daughter get so attached to Kelly before she'd resolved the "wants a baby" situation, which she knew was going to be an issue? 

I thought Molly and her partner were entertaining on their bra-store reality show.  But she's just proved the curse that you never make yourself look better by returning to reality tv.

• Love 5
On 2/2/2023 at 8:52 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I thought both of Molly’s kids were mixed race.  Didn’t Olivia have substance abuse issues, she seems unhinged?

She is unhinged. Arrested for assaulting Molly, substance abuse issues etc. I had to laugh as the article defends her saying maybe Kelly “dressed inappropriately “. She is 22 years old, he can wear whatever he likes, she doesn’t live there…little bitch. Apparently she does make bank on OnlyFans and being a sugar baby yet still goes to Molly for money.  Something stinks in that household…first Cynthia now Kelly. I wonder if Olivia played a role in the demise of both relationships. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
20 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She is unhinged. Arrested for assaulting Molly, substance abuse issues etc. I had to laugh as the article defends her saying maybe Kelly “dressed inappropriately “. She is 22 years old, he can wear whatever he likes, she doesn’t live there…little bitch. Apparently she does make bank on OnlyFans and being a sugar baby yet still goes to Molly for money.  Something stinks in that household…first Cynthia now Kelly. I wonder if Olivia played a role in the demise of both relationships. 

She is calling Kelly fat but Molly is his size if not bigger.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 1
On 2/4/2023 at 6:28 PM, Frozendiva said:

Olivia has been talking. Her side, so take with a grain of salt.

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-olivia-reveals-details-kelly-fight/

Olivia hasn’t stopped talking since Luis. I used to feel sorry for her but her mouth has proven to be a cavern of lies. Molly was a shit mom to her growing up so now lets her away with any and everything. Olivia knows it and uses this to her advantage. 

• Like 3

Something is seriously wrong and it all seems to point one way. She is letting her daughter ruin her life because of some past or perceived wrong that happened between them, the fact that her friend & business partner of years has walked away from their friendship and that Kelly has also gone points to Molly being the problem with Olivia just making things worse because she can & she knows that Molly will always be her mother & make excuses for her eventually.

• Like 7
56 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

That is sad. They seemed to really have a good time together. 

Apparently she had the falling out with Cynthia and the breakup with Kelly around the same time.  I have read that Olivia moved back home so maybe that is the catalyst.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
2 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Apparently she had the falling out with Cynthia and the breakup with Kelly around the same time.  I have read that Olivia moved back home so maybe that is the catalyst.

Maybe things will change? 

• Like 3

How many times have we heard "I'm the star & such and such is just jealous" from people who think that they're irreplaceable. As I said above this all somehow goes back to the daughter who doesn't get mentioned until right at the end blaming Cynthia for something.

This all stinks & the stink is coming from Molly's direction.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

There it is. Molly claims Cynthia deleted footage of Kelly assaulting Olivia. Cynthia wasn’t even there, they co- own the business, yet Molly had no access to the footage? The pictures of the marks on Olivia’s neck mysteriously went missing? What motive does Cynthia have for deleting this footage? Please. Their story stinks.  Also, as co-owner, from what I understand, Cynthia has every right to take clients with her.  I didn’t realize Molly is so toxic. Olivia seems to have inherited this trait.

Molly claims Cynthia only worked in the store occasionally. Does she forget that during COVID they were filmed working in the store, with Molly stating they both spent full days there? Christ on a cracker 

• Applause 2
  • Love 1

Seeing as Cynthia was living in a trailer while she built her new house one would think she would prefer to be at work.

Also with Cynthia and Kelly out of the picture does that mean Molly is off PT?  Or do they use Olivia as the other half ick?  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
8 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I couldn’t click through to the article so here is the link.

https://wordonthestreetreality.com/90-day-fiance-molly-hopkins-fraud-and-terror/

I kinda believe the part about Olivia unplugging the cameras when convenient. She has a history of lying in order to screw people over. Remember how she called Molly a coke head and told all kinds of stories about drug use, sleeping with her boyfriend etc after Molly had her arrested? It is funny that the choke slam story only came out after Kelly posted her nasty email. The text messages and TLC footage do seem to support Cynthia’s side of the story. I think she was being pushed out in favour of Olivia, who is an addict and shit at her job. Cynthia wouldn’t lie to get Kelly in trouble…that was the last straw for Molly. I liked Molly but I do find this believable. The fact that many ex boyfriends, Cynthia and Kelly spoke out against her….well…where there is smoke there is fire.

• Like 6

What a shitshow!!

I liked Kelly with Molly and I'm surprised that Cynthia would let her original cash outlay go away without some financial renumeration from Molly.  I believe that Molly, like so  many of these jokers, think she's the shit.  Uh, no...

My guess is that LiviRae will go belly up if left to Molly & Olivia to work.  I really can't see how anyone who needs a job would put themselves in the middle of all that chaos.

Oh well...

• Like 2

Another fun fact (more like rumour) I read was that money went missing and Olivia blamed an employee…Molly fired the employee with no proof other than Olivia’s word. Cynthia rehired the employee. Molly was pissed. My guess is Olivia was stealing, missing money was noticed so she blamed an innocent person.  Funny how all this started only after Olivia started working at the store. Also, the cameras once again conveniently were not working because Olivia ´accident ly’ unplugged them.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Part 1 of probably nothing.

Yea if it was what I saw before it was a sarcastic text saying “ yea we broke up, I choke slammed Olivia “ . I didn’t take it as an admission, more of a “ Olivia lies about me all the time » type of thing or it is fake.  It’s a serious accusation but from what I heard it doesn’t seem true. I’ll apologize if it is.

8 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

They were until Olivia started unplugging cameras and accusing random employees of stealing.  Molly is suing her for abandoning their business years ago yet she forget she was filmed during COVID with Cynthia in the store sewing. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2