Type keyword(s) to search

Molly & Luis: My Baby Does the Sanky Panky

• Start Topic

I started to watch the hours-long Molly & Luis show, but it was just too much for me. He's worse the second time around, and so is she. I feel so bad for the daughters ... Olivia is due to escape soon, probably within a year ... but Kensley is there for the next 12 years or so. Aarrgh. And I am probably going to watch this horror show, because I'm addicted. Help me, help me!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Watched some of the “journey” special, and what I still don’t get is why Molly had such dramatics over “calling off the wedding “ when they were already legally married? I don’t think she was faking; her tears, red nose and sniffles seemed very real to me.

Another thing that still had me shaking my head was hearing that Luis proposed after two months of knowing Molly, and that in total, they had spent around only one month together when she decided to apply for the k1 visa. Also, what was the proposal on the show for if he had done so already? 

• Love 3

Molly was insistent that everyone was sooooo excited about this wedding, when it was clear she was the only one who gave a damn. At one point, she made it sound like she was having a wedding just so Olivia could be the Maid of Honor, sacrificing all her wants and needs for her daughter, you know, like how she does everything for them. The wedding was Molly's dream, she planned on walking down the aisle of a classy wedding and hoped it made others jealous. 

51 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Also, what was the proposal on the show for if he had done so already?

They make them reenact things all the time, and most of the time it's obvious. Like making Elizabeth wait to put together the bed her dad bought for them until Andrei arrived, in the hopes that it would cause drama if they couldn't get along. 

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Watched some of the “journey” special, and what I still don’t get is why Molly had such dramatics over “calling off the wedding “ when they were already legally married? I don’t think she was faking; her tears, red nose and sniffles seemed very real to me.

Another thing that still had me shaking my head was hearing that Luis proposed after two months of knowing Molly, and that in total, they had spent around only one month together when she decided to apply for the k1 visa. Also, what was the proposal on the show for if he had done so already? 

I think she was upset because she realized that a wedding is different from a marriage.  She finally found someone who wanted to actually tie himself to her legally . . . which is more than the two fathers of her daughters seemed willing to do.  So she got married quickly so they could start the green card paperwork.  After that, it was all about the party.  I think she thought, "I'm FINALLY going to be the bride, and everyone will be looking at me, and I'll show my daddy that he's wrong!!!!"  But she knew that ending the marriage was a lot more complicated than cancelling the party.  All she gets now is one of the three . . . everyone will be looking at her, but for all the wrong reasons.

The proposal on the show was just a (probably producer-driven) set-up.  He supposedly proposed to her the minute he saw her in the bar:  "Hey, pretty lady . . . I'm gonna marry you!!!"

Molly messed up big-time.

• Love 16

molly should have louis as her errand boy, that is all she really needs from him...jump in the sack when she needs that laaaaaaay, and free his time...be done with it in a clean way and no heartaches...y'all ware not a fit molly for the life you imagined....its a different ballgame frolicking on the beach, and nightclubbing on vacay, anywhere not just in DR...back home is where reality is, and these two are just not a fit...she comes with baggage, and that baggage might be a welcome package to a man who is ready for it, not a 26 year old who can get any vacay girl and have fun home...lifestyles are vastly different for this to fit.

happy new year to y'all, wishing everyone and their loved ones simply the best!!!!! .....nice posting with everyone!......my bad, if i'am off topic....do we just post it all under one topic, or i'am not seeing well here, and looking for topics labeled by couples names?

• Love 2
On 10/17/2017 at 1:49 PM, AZChristian said:

She ran out of options here for being on a reality show until she realized she could hook up with a stud from the Caribbean, AND get to be back on television. The fact that her daughter is horrendously unhappy, and her father continues to think she's an idiot . . . those things mean nothing. As long as she has her stud. And her TV show. 

YUK! Stud?? I think Luis is ugly as all get out. And the creep factor around him would turn me off. 

• Love 12
49 minutes ago, seniorpatriot said:

YUK! Stud?? I think Luis is ugly as all get out. And the creep factor around him would turn me off. 

Maybe compared to the other men she was trying to attract . . . 

I agree with you.  His whole persona screams "smarmy."  

• Love 5
Spoiler

Luis posted on IG that Molly is divorcing him.

I hope she realizes how easily she's been played by some demented resort bartender that said he was going to marry her one day as his opening line, like he probably did to 10,000 other tourists before her.

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 14
On 12/28/2017 at 0:53 PM, Adiba said:

I don't know what it is with some women who insist that they HAVE to have "the proposal" with the man down on one knee & the ring, and then their entitled "bachelorette party."  Egads!  I worked with a couple who procreated by accident & made it clear that they would "do the right thing" by getting married & cohabitating.  I overheard her crying in the hallway, about 9 months pregnant with the baby due any day & their wedding scheduled for that weekend, that he "still hadn't proposed to" her.  You can imagine how long THAT relationship lasted.  Sheesh!

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

I don't know what it is with some women who insist that they HAVE to have "the proposal" with the man down on one knee & the ring, and then their entitled "bachelorette party."  Egads!  I worked with a couple who procreated by accident & made it clear that they would "do the right thing" by getting married & cohabitating.  I overheard her crying in the hallway, about 9 months pregnant with the baby due any day & their wedding scheduled for that weekend, that he "still hadn't proposed to" her.  You can imagine how long THAT relationship lasted.  Sheesh!

These girls believe all the fairytale princess crap they read in childhood, knight in shining armor on a white horse, etc.  They fantasize about the wedding, the fancy dress, the big ring, the romantic proposal, and on and on, but neglect to actually plan for life and all of its ups and downs, twists and turns. Molly still want to live the fairytale, but she is a forty something woman with a couple kids, and she looks ridiculous. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

These girls believe all the fairytale princess crap they read in childhood, knight in shining armor on a white horse, etc.  They fantasize about the wedding, the fancy dress, the big ring, the romantic proposal, and on and on, but neglect to actually plan for life and all of its ups and downs, twists and turns. Molly still want to live the fairytale, but she is a forty something woman with a couple kids, and she looks ridiculous. 

I agree, Desert Rat.  It seems that the success of a marriage is inversely proportional to the amount of time & effort put into the wedding (The cake!  The Tuxes!  The flowers!  The perfect venue!) vs. the actual marriage.

Edited by Kath94
  • Love 6

Shocker! Molly and Luis are splitting up and now thanks to Molly we as a nation get to play host to a nefarious someone who oughtn't be in this country.  I hope it is not a rumor.

Father Molly should "I told you so" to Molly all the rest of her days complete with the I told you so dance ala Grace's mother.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

I don't see records of a divorce filing, so maybe it's just threats. Maybe they'll reconcile. Maybe she's waiting for the Sharp Entertainment cameras to actually head to the court room.

Oh, hell no!  This is REALITY gold.  I bet we are just being punked so we can spend hours sniping, snarking, speculating and posting and watching a season of drama. It’s the next Dani and Mo.  Molly is far less pathetic than Danielle and I’m surprised Luis’ ass wasn’t at the end of her toe earlier than it was.

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Shocker! Molly and Luis are splitting up and now thanks to Molly we as a nation get to play host to a nefarious someone who oughtn't be in this country.  I hope it is not a rumor.

The brevity of their marriage will more than likely mean his green card application won’t go through.  If the petitioner dies or files for divorce before the green card is approved, the immigrant has to go home.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Really?  They are separated?  Do you really believe any of this stuff anymore?  Looks like they are trying to find a way to return to the show so we can all follow their misery and will they or won't they reunite and live happily ever after.  Considering how devastated she was when they supposedly broke up the last time, sorry, I'm  not convinced.

• Love 2

Honestly Molly makes me sick. She’s always crying I’m a strong independent woman and single mother of two, who are my LIFE, hear me woman make me roar!!! Then talks baby talk with her pillsbury dough bar boy who repeatedly says he doesn’t like her kids. 

• Love 11

At a restaurant. Molly: "Next time, Luis...we'll go out with the kids. It will be so much fun. Luis, It will be so much fun, right?  Luis, when we marry, you are also marrying a family too...remember that.  Luis, you are going to have to step up to the plate to be a dad. you know that right?   Luis, why do you ignore my kids?  (Luis is thinking to himself... "I spend weekdays with Kensley and I am bored out of my skull. Where the hell are their lazy ass deadbeat dads?")

Later in the day, eating ice cream outside the parlor. Luis: "Goahead, Keenslee, banga da chair againsta da wall. itsa so much funn."   Molly: "Luis, don't tell her that!! Luis: "I thinka itsa funnny. she likes. Goahead again Keenslee, banga da chair againsta da wall again.  You like." Molly: "Luis, stop that!"  Luis: "I tired. I go home to ga sleep. I tired. hava fun."  Molly pouts.

These are two imbeciles. They are both horrendous.

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I think I agree with marionette. These people have lied about their status before to stay on the show. It wouldn't surprise me if this is another con job so they can participate in next season.

Its all about being a "celebrity" on a reality show. 

• Love 2

Or she was acting in self-defense.   

People think claiming DV is a good way to get your divorce in less than 2 years and not be deported.   It doesn't really work as well as people think it does.   Proving DV is hard when it actually did happen.   When it didn't happen and it's a scam, it gets found out right quick.  

And if he's living in NJ with his "brother" I'll eat my hat.   He's living with his wife.   You know the one he almost mentioned when he first got here.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Or she was acting in self-defense.   

People think claiming DV is a good way to get your divorce in less than 2 years and not be deported.   It doesn't really work as well as people think it does.   Proving DV is hard when it actually did happen.   When it didn't happen and it's a scam, it gets found out right quick.  

And if he's living in NJ with his "brother" I'll eat my hat.   He's living with his wife.   You know the one he almost mentioned when he first got here.

Wait, what? How did I miss that?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

According to the Starcasm site Molly is in the studio laying down some tracks for an album.  Good heavens. 

Oh dear lord, what have we done to deserve that? 

There isn't an auto tune that could make that whiney, nasally voice sound decent.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

There isn't an auto tune that could make that whiney, nasally voice sound decent.

Maybe she has a Gomer Pyle thing going on.

And maybe not.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know that a lot of people like country/western music.  There is nothing wrong with liking it.

But to those of us who don't, ALL c/w singers seem to have a whiny, nasally voice.  If that's her genre, I won't ever hear one of her songs unless I go into a steak restaurant where the servers are known to break into line dancing occasionally.

Is she working with Evelyn?

This woman is going through her mid-life crisis.   Younger man, hip-hop artist(?).   Why can't she be happy running a very successful lingerie business?  Does she need attention THAT much?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

This woman is going through her mid-life crisis.   Younger man, hip-hop artist(?).   Why can't she be happy running a very successful lingerie business?  Does she need attention THAT much?

Is that a rhetorical question?  

;-)

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

There's a stupid commercial for TurboTax airing (well, more like a series) where they try to make taxes seem "less scary".  One is done in the woods with some monster type thing where she asks the TuboTax person if she can use a mask as a deduction.  That woman sounds just like Molly.  Probably why I wanted to throw something through the TV.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

What the hell is that???? 

That is the most embarrassing thing for her teenage daughter that will be the source of endless eyerolls and a shit ton of door slammings and a lot of chorus's of "you've ruined my lifes." That of course makes the whole Luis thing pale in comparison, lol.

• Love 8
On 3/24/2018 at 5:52 AM, merylinkid said:

Yup she does. I can't imagine having her for a mother.  How about concentrating on your kids for once Molly? I hate these mothers that talk about how their kids are their whole life yet put themselves and their wants first and the kids second. 

• Love 2
On 12/28/2017 at 1:09 PM, Meowwww said:

I am right now re-watching the Molly and Luis “story” special....I am at home sick today. 

Why do I do this to myself?  My blood is BOILING with sheer anger at and hatred for Luis. Manipulative jerk.  Ugh. 

Thats all.  

Luis is a cocky MF-er that's for sure. And, he's got a noticeable sadistic streak. He delights in tormenting Molly. Like when he was saying perverted things about her daughter. He knew she was getting more and more upset, and he was, quite simply, tickled pink. It's also truly sickening the way Molly has let him into her life. She's been a fool. An absolute fool!

• Love 10