Type keyword(s) to search

Molly & Luis: My Baby Does the Sanky Panky

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I wish I could say I am surprised.  I guess she couldn’t lie her way out of this one. I looked at her Insta and the drug use is already affecting her looks. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I wish I could say I am surprised.  I guess she couldn’t lie her way out of this one. I looked at her Insta and the drug use is already affecting her looks. 

No doubt her mother is still blaming everyone else for anything affecting her poor baby girl.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
5 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Both daughters have issues and it’s because Molly has put her relationships with various mean over their needs.

Doesn’t the youngest have a learning disability ? she seems like a nice kid, unless I missed something. With Olivia it is a case of like mother like daughter.  They are both toxic and need to not be around each other for a while.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Doesn’t the youngest have a learning disability ? she seems like a nice kid, unless I missed something. With Olivia it is a case of like mother like daughter.  They are both toxic and need to not be around each other for a while.

Yes but Molly was often shortchanging her on attention.  Just because she has a learning disability doesn’t mean that she needs less attention or emotional support.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Yes but Molly was often shortchanging her on attention.  Just because she has a learning disability doesn’t mean that she needs less attention or emotional support.

Oh I agree Molly shortchanged her….not exactly mom of the year. I think I misunderstood your point, I thought perhaps something else had happened other than what we have already witnessed.  I remember people commenting on the child’s affect, then it came to light than her manner was a result of a learning disability…not « brattiness ».  My nephew has autism, he needs more support  and patience and Molly doesn’t seem the nurturing type. I never said she needed or deserved less support so not sure where that came from.
Olivia grew up to be just like Molly but she is old enough to own her choices. Olivia is now in a position to manipulate Molly and brings up Molly’s shitty parenting as an excuse to be a toxic abusive person. Molly deflects to others when she behaves badly, now she does the same with and for Olivia. It’s toxic.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh I agree Molly shortchanged her….not exactly mom of the year. I think I misunderstood your point, I thought perhaps something else had happened other than what we have already witnessed.  I remember people commenting on the child’s affect, then it came to light than her manner was a result of a learning disability…not « brattiness ».  My nephew has autism, he needs more support  and patience and Molly doesn’t seem the nurturing type. I never said she needed or deserved less support so not sure where that came from.
Olivia grew up to be just like Molly but she is old enough to own her choices. Olivia is now in a position to manipulate Molly and brings up Molly’s shitty parenting to be a toxic abusive person. Molly deflects to others when she behaves badly, now she does the same with and for Olivia. It’s toxic.

I do think in addition to the learning disability the child is super immature for her age and that is a product of poor parenting.  Like when she spilled her ice cream she acted like a four-year-old by expecting an adult to remove it from her lap. A child of her age should have been able to take a napkin and remove the ice cream.  And then Molly was shrieking at Luis like he should stick his hand in the lap of a girl to whom he is not related.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I do think in addition to the learning disability the child is super immature for her age and that is a product of poor parenting.  Like when she spilled her ice cream she acted like a four-year-old by expecting an adult to remove it from her lap. A child of her age should have been able to take a napkin and remove the ice cream.  And then Molly was shrieking at Luis like he should stick his hand in the lap of a girl to whom he is not related.

I don’t recall if her father is in the picture much but why the fuck is Molly expecting her sanky panky to play daddy? ….no. Shaving her head during lockdown? You have a biracial child, learn how to style her hair FFS. Anyway…what a hot mess. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 4/27/2023 at 9:17 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t recall if her father is in the picture much but why the fuck is Molly expecting her sanky panky to play daddy? ….no. Shaving her head during lockdown? You have a biracial child, learn how to style her hair FFS. Anyway…what a hot mess. 

When Molly cut off all of her younger daughters hair during the pandemic I was HORRIFIED. Poor girl. That was atrocious. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Her daughter is very good at throwing around accusations without anything to back them up. I read that the 24 hour store surveillance for that time period didn't record and the same for the time that Cynthia had said that the daughter had stolen money and that Molly chose to believe her daughter both times.  Didn't both things happen not far apart & just after the daughter had come back into her life?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1