Type keyword(s) to search

Molly & Luis: My Baby Does the Sanky Panky

• Start Topic

(edited)

Way to keep it classy, Molly. I don't think Mother Theresa would approve.

Edited to add: I wonder if Molly was this wasted the night she met Luis in the DR and the first words out of his mouth were "I'm going to marry you." And she took the bait! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4

I wonder if Livi moved after Luis left. I sort of think the only reason she would come back is because she feels obligated to care for and protect her little sister, which in and of itself is a pretty sad statement on Molly's parenting skills. I sort of hope Livi doesn't come back because Molly seems to assume she is her personal baby sitter and de facto parent when Molly is busy doing other non parent shit. Molly is a shit parent. 

• Love 10

That clip of Molly really kind of shocked me. I thought she had it more together and that the business with Luis might have been a fluke. But then I read about her DUIs and see her weird behavior and this drunken scene.... and “Molly you in trouble girl”

She needs to get some help with that drinking and get her life back on track. Kensley is still young and needs her mom to be there for her. Olivia  too. 

Get out of bars, get off Instagram and reality tv and straighten up. 

• Love 18
13 hours ago, gingerella said:

I wonder if Livi moved after Luis left. I sort of think the only reason she would come back is because she feels obligated to care for and protect her little sister, which in and of itself is a pretty sad statement on Molly's parenting skills. I sort of hope Livi doesn't come back because Molly seems to assume she is her personal baby sitter and de facto parent when Molly is busy doing other non parent shit. Molly is a shit parent. 

I hope Olivia doesn’t come back either.   When parents have a substance abuse problem, as Molly clearly does, the child takes on the caregiver/parent  role.   This is clearly the dynamic between these two.   Not only does Olivia take care of the home and Kensley but her mother, too.  Olivia, for her whole wellbeing, needs to exit and detach from the dynamic at home.  

Yes, Molly is a shit parent. 

• Love 16
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

The details of Molly's arrest record which explains why she's able to drive this season: https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-molly-hopkins-mug-shots-details-from-dui-arrests/

and also why she didn't want Luis to call the Police

I knew something was up.  She dropped her poor me voice and got seriously angry when he threatened to call the cops. I was wondering if she might have had some weed in the house.

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I was intrigued by the required “anger management” classes and that she weighed in at 190

That’s the first thing that I noticed too!

Everyone lies about their weight on their DL, I know, but when there’s obviously a big disparity between what’s on the license and what the person looks like, that’s when I get judgy! 

• Love 2
(edited)

And Danielle with Luis? It could be a new spin off show re-pairing the couples who didn’t work out! “90 Day Fiancé, Matchmaker Edition.” Why not! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

If you'd like to hear Molly's 'voice twin,' tune in to the new season of Big Brother and take a listen to Sam. It is straight up eerie how similar they sound! 

No! Sam is cute and sounds sweet!

Molly sounds overblown and weird!

Why does no one else in her family sound or talk like her????

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Happyfatchick said:

Sometimes she looks every oz of 190.  (Her boobs are 50 lbs each!).  Other times maybe somewhat lighter.  She’s a heavy girl

That blue top makes her look like a line backer

• Love 4
On 6/30/2018 at 7:05 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

So, is it a consensus that she doesn't weigh 190?

There's no way in hell she weights only 190...More like 250 IMO. But then, she's shown how deluded she is so maybe she really believes she's only 190.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, gingerella said:

There's no way in hell she weights only 190...More like 250 IMO. But then, she's shown how deluded she is so maybe she really believes she's only 190.

I wasn't sure.  She seems to be rather large, imo, and likely over 200, but, sometimes, I'm not sure. I do have this uncanny ability to fit people with clothing.  I can go into a store and find clothes that fit anyone that I know.  Sizes don't mean much a lot of the time, but, I can size the clothes and person for a great match.  I think that Molly is at least a 2X in her tops, maybe, even larger, due to her chest.

• Love 1

If she has lost 30+lbs then she was 240 or so and is now in that 190-200 range. I weigh around that and I am also cursed with Linebacker shoulders/boobs and skinny legs/no butt.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Quof said:

Oh, sweetie, just because you can squeeze into an XL doesn't mean you should.  A well-fitting 1X will make you look much thinner.  

Yep - as someone who has struggled with her weight (thank you gastric bypass) I can tell you, Mollie:  Please wear fitted clothes that FIT.  Squeezing into too small clothes is super unflattering.  Sometimes I don't like the number in my clothes but it is just a number.......

• Love 2
On 6/30/2018 at 3:26 PM, Happyfatchick said:

Sometimes she looks every oz of 190.  (Her boobs are 50 lbs each!).  Other times maybe somewhat lighter.  She’s a heavy girl.

I definitely believe she weighs about 190 and I also agree her clothes are too tight and very unflattering.  I never got the sense that molly had any "body issues" whatsoever.  She seems quite pleased with her size and shape.  I guess she's a "type" that certain men are drawn to...she certainly doesn't seem to have any trouble attracting a certain caliber of "men."  LOL...

• Love 3
1 hour ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

She actually looks younger and more pleasant with the light makeup.

If she’s off the booze that will help tremendously, excess really bloats you up. 

• Love 2

In hindsight, I wonder who it was who pushed the secret courthouse wedding for Molly and Luis. I always thought it was Molly's idea, but now seeing that Luis came here with an agenda, maybe he wanted to legally reel in that big fish before he showed his true colors. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I've seen a picture of Kensley's dad, but not Olivia's.  Do Olivia and Kensley have the same dad?

I believe they have different dads.

10 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Has Olivia's dad surfaced?  Maybe not since she's 18 now. 

I guess he's not a fame-whore.

Or not involved in her life. Kensley’s dad has been mentioned on the show but hers has not.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, OrchidThief said:

The teamiblends tea Mollie is hawking is an MLM much like Shakeology. She's doing it to make money.

I was friended on FB by an ex-classmates wife. She friended a lot of ex-classmates..... Shakeology. Argghhh! 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, libgirl2 said:
On 7/12/2018 at 9:00 AM, OrchidThief said:

The teamiblends tea Mollie is hawking is an MLM much like Shakeology. She's doing it to make money.

I was friended on FB by an ex-classmates wife. She friended a lot of ex-classmates..... Shakeology. Argghhh! 

And they have a script..."who wants to team up to lose 20 lbs" etc. Unfriend etc

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, OrchidThief said:

And they have a script..."who wants to team up to lose 20 lbs" etc. Unfriend etc

She moved on from that... now its some body building/sculpting thing. She is much younger than her husband by nearly 20 years. Three kids, stay at home mom. She is a great mother as he children have a nutritional issue and she hangs in there, but I notice she seems to have a lot of time on her hands. While the rest of us her husband's age are dealing with elderly parents, illnesses both our own and family members (my own father is dying), she is posting bikini pictures of herself. Its kind of like, enough already. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

She moved on from that... now its some body building/sculpting thing. She is much younger than her husband by nearly 20 years. Three kids, stay at home mom. She is a great mother as he children have a nutritional issue and she hangs in there, but I notice she seems to have a lot of time on her hands. While the rest of us her husband's age are dealing with elderly parents, illnesses both our own and family members (my own father is dying), she is posting bikini pictures of herself. Its kind of like, enough already. 

Who are we talking about, I'M lost?!