Type keyword(s) to search

Molly & Luis: My Baby Does the Sanky Panky

• Start Topic

I thought I saw a Nativity scene in among all that junk she was purging to help herself move on lol.  Perhaps she should have shown that to Luis when he was complaining about her owls.  

I don’t know why she made it sound like she was getting rid of stuff that either was his or reminded her of him, it looked like a garage sale assortment of mass produced knickknacks, not sentimental mementos. 

• Love 1
On 6/28/2018 at 9:29 PM, magemaud said:

It could be a new spin off show re-pairing the couples who didn’t work out! “90 Day Fiancé, Matchmaker Edition.” Why not! 

They've done about every other iteration of this show we love to hate. Latest is the "other way" - where the American goes to a foreign country to try to live/work.

• Love 1

I don't care to see Molly's face ever again.  She is a mess and I hate her voice.  And her story is irrelevant now: nobody cares, Molly.  Go away, please.  I mute and fast forward through her section. 

• Love 7
On 4/22/2019 at 11:37 AM, Horrified said:

Yikes - Molly with a toque (stocking cap), fancy pjs and puffy face.  She's back on the bottle by the looks of things.  And wallowing.  So much wallowing.

Give me 10 giant green garbage bags and 30 minutes and I would have had that junk (stupid, stupid junk--Marshall's/Michael's knick knacks, dumb sayings, ugly lamps) cleared out of there.  

That cap looked so bizarre and out of place when she had on a short sleeved top and otherwise normal attire.

I wondered if she had gray roots she hadn't colored over and was using that ridiculous indoors cap as camouflage.  

And, yeah, I would have had a barrel bonfire with all of that shit as soon as the door hit him in the ass.  Well, wait, no I wouldn't have, because he would have never even made it to my house in the first place.  

Most of these people are awful in their own way, but I thought Molly was one of the more delusional ones.  

I wonder to how many woman that smarmy Luis said, "I'm going to marry you!" to before the American idiot known as Molly walked in and took the bait.  

Ugh.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 6/2/2019 at 9:49 AM, Persnickety1 said:

Most of these people are awful in their own way, but I thought Molly was one of the more delusional ones.  

I wonder to how many woman that smarmy Luis said, "I'm going to marry you!" to before the American idiot known as Molly walked in and took the bait.  

As soon as I heard that he had already re-married, I figured that was his motive all along - that the woman he really wanted to marry all along was already here, and he needed a way to get here.  The fact that new wife lived where all of his brothers live just bolstered that.

• Love 9
On 6/3/2019 at 7:32 AM, funky-rat said:

As soon as I heard that he had already re-married, I figured that was his motive all along - that the woman he really wanted to marry all along was already here, and he needed a way to get here.  The fact that new wife lived where all of his brothers live just bolstered that.

Molly is a nitwit, but damn that is cold blooded.

• Love 8
On 6/5/2019 at 8:01 AM, funky-rat said:

Indeed, but it all makes perfect sense, with the benefit of hindsight.

I agree.

He was doing everything possible to push her buttons until he found the magic button that would make her throw him out.  

I think that was his plan all along, too.  

At least Molly apparently realizes this in hindsight, since she made a comment about how his real girlfriend should have paid for him to come over.

That being said, Molly shouldn't just assume she's off the hook with the government financially regarding Luis because he married someone else.  Maybe she is, but she seemed very uncertain and shouldn't leave that shit to chance and hope.  She needs to get to a lawyer pronto like Jon did with Fernanda and make damned sure that shit is cleared up.

• Love 5

Molly is not on the hook for Luis because she didn’t file the papers to adjust his status.  The 10 year clock is for petitioners that go through the process and sign the “affidavit of support”.  And even then, it most likely will not be enforced. Seems the Feds have more important things to worry about.

• Love 4

This has been a hot topic of conversation with my friends. Molly attended Fashion Week in New York but apparently forgot to wear clothes. She died her hair blue, too. It takes some confidence to wear nothing at her size, but her clothing store is bras and lingerie for people who need custom sizes and support, so I guess it makes sense.

I'm posting it under a spoiler because I don't know if it would be NSFW or not. It's not nudity and I don't think it's worse than a bikini but have seen mention of it not being labeled NSFW by someone who isn't sizest, so I'm doing so here.

Spoiler

Okay, no I'm not because it won't load under spoiler, it just posts the photo at the top of the comment box. My FF players are being real dicks today, too.

• Love 2
On 9/15/2019 at 2:00 PM, Christina said:

This has been a hot topic of conversation with my friends. Molly attended Fashion Week in New York but apparently forgot to wear clothes. She died her hair blue, too. It takes some confidence to wear nothing at her size, but her clothing store is bras and lingerie for people who need custom sizes and support, so I guess it makes sense.

I'm posting it under a spoiler because I don't know if it would be NSFW or not. It's not nudity and I don't think it's worse than a bikini but have seen mention of it not being labeled NSFW by someone who isn't sizest, so I'm doing so here.

Reveal spoiler

Okay, no I'm not because it won't load under spoiler, it just posts the photo at the top of the comment box. My FF players are being real dicks today, too.

And I thought Darcey was bad! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 9/15/2019 at 12:00 PM, Christina said:

Reveal spoiler

I'm about body confidence, but damn, this is just hookerwear.  

I'm embarrassed for her because she looks like an aging hooker.  I vaguely remember her saying she was dating a younger guy, but these looks don't make her appear any younger.   She just looks like a hooker for the AARP set. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

I'm about body confidence, but damn, this is just hookerwear.  

I'm embarrassed for her because she looks like an aging hooker.  I vaguely remember her saying she was dating a younger guy, but these looks don't make her appear any younger.   She just looks like a hooker for the AARP set. 

Its like Darcey, at a certain age it doesn't work anymore. 

• Love 6
On 11/1/2019 at 7:56 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Ack the BDSM photo was up and my boss walked by, I am sure this will be mentioned at my performance review next week 😂 🤦🏼‍♀️

LOL.  This is why I'm glad I work from home.....though I'm still afraid they monitor the computers.  

Anyways, I'm more distracted trying to figure out if that guy is wearing thigh highs.  

Molly seems like she'd be okay sporting candy panties....and Ceasar loves the vanilla ladies...any way to take two awful birds out of the dating pool with one stone?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 10/31/2019 at 11:40 PM, Armchair Critic said:

😲😮🙄

molly.png

Ok, I get the body positive movement, but seriously Molly, are you mad?  This might be a good time to use photoshop. And who's the guy in the back, is he real and what's he doing with his hand? There's just so much going on in this scene that I don't understand. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

And who's the guy in the back, is he real and what's he doing with his hand?

I made the huge mistake of looking at his IG. It looks like he is a make-up artist who does Molly's make-up. He loves his body. He likes holding his dangly bits. There are other pics of him wearing either garters or junk-high stockings like the ones he's wearing above. Perfect friend for Molly.

• Love 2
On 9/15/2019 at 3:00 PM, Christina said:

Reveal spoiler

Molly is a big girl who carries it well. No one has such perfectly wrangled boobs, large or small. I’d watch her on another show. Maybe they can team her up with Darcey. Would watch, 190%.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

Molly is a big girl who carries it well. No one has such perfectly wrangled boobs, large or small. I’d watch her on another show. Maybe they can team her up with Darcey. Would watch, 190%.

I would watch the hell out of that! Are you reading TLC?

• LOL 2
19 hours ago, Christina said:

Another fitting event in Florida. Her business gets rave reviews. People really like them and the service.

Omg, Destin is less than an hour from me!  I don't need any specially constructed bras but I'd go.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

As long as I try to make myself forget about her inviting Luis to move in with her and her young daughters, I actually like Molly. She made bad decisions, but at least they didn't last long. 

Same! I really like the two of them on pillow talk, they seem to always so what's on my mind!

(And I'm not going to judge her revealing clothing or those pics above from last year, I think if you wouldn't judge a skinnier woman donning the same gear or doing a sexy photoshoot, you shouldn't judge her either. Good on her for feeling confident, I kinda wish I could feel the same way!)

• Love 5

oh my. I got a notification of someone liking my post from like 8 months ago or so, which is what brought me back here. I guess I never saw that cray cray photo of Molly in the strappy outfit (wink) before. I too was really enjoying her and her pal on Pillow Talk and agree that except for her time with Luis and majorly bad judgement, she seems pretty sharp and almost like down to earth.

(then I remember Luis and now that photo and I just can't).

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

It is being reported that Luis is being deported back to the Dominican Republic within the next thirty days. However, it seems that this Soapdirt article is the original source, and they are not all that reliable. Cut and paste under spoiler due to length, and I'm not bothering to fix any formatting issues because I'm super lazy tonight:

Spoiler

’90 Day Fiance’ LEAK: Molly Hopkins’ Ex Luis Mendez to be Deported – Says Source

August 18, 2020 Patty Morrison Luis Mendez, Molly Hopkins

90 Day Fiance‘s Molly Hopkins may have the last laugh on her ex, Luis Mendez. The US government may deport him back to the Dominican Republic. A source close to TLC production leaked some info to us about his immigration status that looks dire.

90 Day Fiance: Molly Hopkins Accused Ex-Husband of Ulterior Motives

From the start of her season on the TLC show, Molly Hopkins was a fan favorite – and remains so to this day. However, Molly’s family and fans criticized Luis Mendez while she was with him. They thought he used her for a green card. In the end, Molly agreed.

Late last year, in an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Molly said she’s sure now that her ex-husband Luis planned to divorce her and marry another woman all along. And, that’s what he wound up doing.

Molly Hopkins also said that about halfway through their three months, Luis Mendez freaked out. Longtime fans of 90 Day Fiance remember that Luis accused Molly of “witchcraft” because she has Buddhas, owls, and candles among her home decor.

Luis Mendez Remarried Months After Divorce From American Wife

Although things rapidly fell apart for Luis and Molly Hopkins, it was too late to stop their 90 Day Fiance wedding. Although Molly’s family warned her, she’d already married him, but withheld that fact from friends, family – and TLC producers.

Back in 2017, on 90 Day Fiance, Molly told production on the show that Luis “pressured” her to marry when they first met with the officiant rather than waiting for a ceremony. In the end, they never had a “real” wedding, and she tossed him out of her house.

Eventually, Molly Hopkins let her 90 Day Fiance husband come back home, but Luis Mendez didn’t stay long. Just a few months after his 2018 divorce, Luis married another woman. She’s in the US, but also from the DR – and Molly felt it was somehow “arranged.”

90 Day Fiance Ex-Husband Headed for Deportation Says Source

Fast forward to now, almost two years after Luis’ second marriage in America, and our source said he’s at risk of being deported. Why? Molly was the reason that Luis had a shot at a green card. When he broke things off with her, she withdrew her application supporting him.

That means, his status as a 90 Day Fiance spouse ended. Then, Luis Mendez married another person from South America. Unless his new wife had her citizenship, she would be ineligible to sponsor hia permanent immigration status. That is the same fate that awaits another TLC alum.

Larissa Lima, Colt Johnson’s ex, could be deported unless she remarries a citizen. When a 90 Day Fiance couple divorces, unless the ex-spouse continues to sponsor their green card, it’s a problem. So, the source said Luis Mendez is now at risk.

Since it’s been more than two years since his divorce and the waiting list for deportation hearings is 2-3 years. From what our source told us, US immigration may deport Luis Mendez soon. That’s because he walked out on Molly Hopkins before he got his green card.

90 Day Fiance leaks and updates are fresh daily at Soap Dirt.

In Touch Weekly article, which credits Soapdirt:

Spoiler

’90 Day Fiance’ Alum Molly Hopkins’ Ex Luis Mendez Confirms He’ll Be Deported ‘Next Month’ to Dominican Republic

REALITY TV

Aug 21, 2020 6:07 pm· By Samantha Benitz

90 Day Fiancé alum Molly Hopkins’ ex-husband, Luis Mendez, is getting deported back to the Dominican Republic “next month,” he confirmed in an exclusive statement to In Touch.

The reason behind his deportation is unknown, but there is speculation it is because he doesn’t have a green card. 

Soap Dirt was the first to break the news about his deportation and they pointed out that unless Mendez‘s new wife had citizenship in the United States, “she would be ineligible to sponsor his permanent immigration status.”

Back in October 2018, Mendez exclusively confirmed to In Touch that he remarried five months after his divorce from Hopkins, 45, was finalized in May. At the time, he shared more details about their romantic ceremony. “Yes, I did get married. That was my wedding [on] September 19,” he shared. “I love this girl so much.”

The season 5 star didn’t reveal his new love’s identity, but said she always kept a smile on his face. “The most amazing part was meeting her because she changed all life to happiness,” he gushed, calling his blushing bride an “amazing” woman. 

Mendez revealed he had “no contact” with Hopkins post-split, telling In Touch he just wanted to be “happy” and move on with his life following their breakup.

In recent weeks, he posted a photo with friends tagged in Hoboken, New Jersey, and enjoyed some quality time with his family members. 

Hopkins also worked toward finding happiness in the wake of their divorce. She lost 40 pounds and revealed she was beginning to embrace her new relationship status during an appearance on 90 Day Fiancé: What Now? in May 2019. 

“I don’t really reminisce about my time with Luis, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t emotional for me,” the TLC alum shared in her confessional. “I was committed to the love. I was committed to the relationship.”

Despite the way everything unfolded, Hopkins said she never felt more liberated with her new life. At the end of the episode, the bra connoisseur praised herself for staying strong during those trying times, adding, “I can bend, but not break.”

With his deportation looming, it appears Mendez is making the most of his remaining time in the U.S.

• Useful 1
On 8/25/2020 at 8:10 AM, MrBuhBye said:

Please let it be true, including the Larissa part lol.

But she hasn't finished remodeling her body to an unrecognizable level so that her kids don't recognize her yet! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Larissa's kids probably wouldn't recognize her even without all the plastic surgery.

that is sad, but considering what kind of person she is, its probably for the best. 

• Love 5

Molly's oldest daughter, Olivia, did a tell all about her mom on her IG account. She has since deleted it but the following account grabbed four of them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGzpRdMDrmJ/

• She says her mom brought coke to a home Christmas party and tried to get Olivia's boyfriend to join her;
  • In response to a question about if she has a fetish for black men, she answers that she has a fetish for any man who pays attention to her and black men happen to be the victims;
  • In response to a question of if she was trying to "get with" Olivia's boyfriend, she said she wouldn't put it past her.

Molly showed herself to be really childish when it came to Luis and his behavior toward her kids, so I'm not very surprised to hear any of this and find it believable. I don't think it was very mature of Olivia to post, though. I didn't blame her one bit for moving out and in with her boyfriend and put space between them. 

• Love 2

So Olivia posted this all out of the blue? It seems very spiteful. I think Molly is a touch messy and not mom of the year but openly posting about things that could ruin her livelihood is not okay. Apple didn't fall far from the tree in the maturity dept but she is young.  She is likely angry that people like Molly on Pillow Talk and is looking to sabatoge. I hope Olivia just moves on and is happy.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So Olivia posted this all out of the blue? It seems very spiteful. I think Molly is a touch messy and not mom of the year but openly posting about things that could ruin her livelihood is not okay. Apple didn't fall far from the tree in the maturity dept but she is young.  She is likely angry that people like Molly on Pillow Talk and is looking to sabatoge. I hope Olivia just moves on and is happy.

I think Oliva has a lot of issues.  Isn't she biracial herself?  Maybe she's never really dealt with that.  

• Love 2