nikita
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, IgnoranceisBLISS said:

Recipe please!!!

2 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Antacid, please.  

Both!

2 hours ago, Ladystardust said:

Judging by what I’ve seen on the show (4 lane roads, nail salons...plus I know she lives in the most populated county in the state) her area is less rural than my hometown and my parents have at least four Sheetz within half an hour-45 minutes of their house (everything here is at least half an hour away). Most of them in one stoplight towns. So I’d be surprised if she didn’t. But I’m from the other side of the state, so I’m not super familiar with her particular area. Us in the eastern panhandle consider her area to be the “urban” part of the state. Ha!

ETA: Out is curiosity, I checked and I stand corrected. Elkview surprisingly does not have a Sheetz! There is one half an hour away though on the other side of Charleston. I’m still jealous she’s so close to a highway though. 

Haha, about the highway. Your whole state is incredibly rural to me. Charlestown, the largest city with 51,000, is smaller than the city I live in now and my city is considered small and podunk around here. I've been through WV many times and it's beautiful but so empty.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

That said...that's obviously not what Leah buys there. I don't think she knows much about nutrition at all. I don't expect people to go all-organic and vegan for their kids but fruit alongside a normal deli sandwich would be nice sometimes. All we ever see them eating is total junk. I've noticed it with Jenelle too, obviously, but even Kail as well. Every time they're out to eat, Isaac and Lincoln are eating chicken tenders and fries.

Allow me to add, the problem I see with Leah is SHE IS LAZY. She serves them soup from a can.  The girls have complained about being hungry in the morning. Gracie pointed out how Miranda makes them breakfast after Leah mentioned picking up something from the gas station. Leah can go to a gas station where she can fill up her gas tank and fill up her kids with junk without missing a beat. As you mentioned, all we have ever seen them eat is junk. Since they were little we have watched them with their bottles of sugar, Mountain Dew, candies, bags of snacks, fast food, and soda. Leah even claimed one time she was no longer giving her kids soda. Then, people noticed the girlses drinking soda in some episodes or we saw empty soda bottles strewn about the SUV.  I think we have watched at least three episodes now where the girls were eating fast food in the SUV. Junk is the norm because it is easier for Leah.

I just realized we didn't see Addy in this episode.  

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Both!

Haha, about the highway. Your whole state is incredibly rural to me. Charlestown, the largest city with 51,000, is smaller than the city I live in now and my city is considered small and podunk around here. I've been through WV many times and it's beautiful but so empty.

The city itself only has 50,000, but the larger metropolitan area is somewhere between 200-250,000. Which, I know, is still super small compared to other states. The county I’m from has 10,000 people, which is closer to normal for the average WV county. 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

I posted this in the brianna thread, but this bitch is so boring...no one goes on there lol. So here we go...

Heres what i dont get, (maybe someone can explain). Does the film crew stay with them while they film? How is it that mtv was at briannas moms tiny ass apt at 4:30 am after luis left? And if they werent there (which im assuming they stay in a hotel nearby maybe?) Did these bitches get up, wake nova up, call the producers over, set up the scenario, have their coven meetin, just to film about "luis fucking up" again?? 

I don't believe the film crew stays in their home at night. I believe they are sleeping nearby such as in an RV. There was some hoopla a couple of seasons ago about Farrah's producer (Heather) being allowed to sleep inside her house. She was fired because they are not supposed to sleep in the cast member's house. Not sure if that was the case, but that is what was put out there about why Heather is no longer Farrah's producer. 

During TMOG a few seasons back, Cate had a meltdown or something. There was some drama at her home. All we heard was the audio where the dogs and the pig in the house were making loud noises along with Nova crying.  This happened in the middle of the night. The producers happened to be there to capture Cate crying upset on the couch. I figure they must have been sleeping somewhere nearby and an RV is the only thing that makes sense. 

The crew members film anywhere from 1-2 weeks. That is why you will notice the producer and the cast members sometimes wearing the same clothes in different episodes. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Oh, if Kaiser is up for grabs, I am submitting myself to be first in line.  I would adopt him in a second.  He reminds me of my four year old "baby" too.  If I showed up on THE LAND and he was wandering around outside, unattended... would I be in the right to take him home?

I mean, if he wanders by...it's not like anyone would be looking for him for several hours anyway...

I just want to love on him and give him a normal life without screaming. He seems so cheerful as a default, I think he has a shot at being normal.  I would love to see better opportunity for him.

• Love 19
34 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I don't believe the film crew stays in their home at night. I believe they are sleeping nearby such as in an RV. There was some hoopla a couple of seasons ago about Farrah's producer (Heather) being allowed to sleep inside her house. She was fired because they are not supposed to sleep in the cast member's house. Not sure if that was the case, but that is what was put out there about why Heather is no longer Farrah's producer. 

During TMOG a few seasons back, Cate had a meltdown or something. There was some drama at her home. All we heard was the audio where the dogs and the pig in the house were making loud noises along with Nova crying.  This happened in the middle of the night. The producers happened to be there to capture Cate crying upset on the couch. I figure they must have been sleeping somewhere nearby and an RV is the only thing that makes sense. 

The crew members film anywhere from 1-2 weeks. That is why you will notice the producer and the cast members sometimes wearing the same clothes in different episodes. 

Thank u for clarifying that...ive always wondered if they stayed with them or not...makes sense that they would be very near by.... especially with the dejesus klan....4 am meltdowns are probably a nightly ritual.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

In Chicago we have kolaczki, but they are cookies.  Actually you can make them with meat, but I guess they are smaller than these.

I think what we Texans call a sausage kolaches a lot of people call a klobasnek. We have smaller sweet ones too. Kolache seems to be a bit of a "catch-all" term like "coke" can mean Coca-Cola, Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, etc.

Kolache-Rolfs-Menu.jpg

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

Both!

Hehe, CA girl here and sometimes I forget how populated my state is. I live in a city of over 500,000 with a metro area of around 800,000 and it’s considered a mid-sized city. 50,000 is a small town to me. Less then that and it’s straight up country. And I live in the Central Valley, which is considered cow country. Try taking to someone from LA or the Bay Area. I really forget that in many parts of the country 100,000 is a big city. All of the places on TM2 look rural to me.

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Hehe, CA girl here and sometimes I forget how populated my state is. I live in a city of over 500,000 with a metro area of around 800,000 and it’s considered a mid-sized city. 50,000 is a small town to me. Less then that and it’s straight up country. And I live in the Central Valley, which is considered cow country. Try taking to someone from LA or the Bay Area. I really forget that in many parts of the country 100,000 is a big city. All of the places on TM2 look rural to me.

So Cal here. I mentioned how the Dover homes (Kail) had such huge yards and yet, no fences at all except for those homes with swimming pools (thanks @druzy for that info).  Just for privacy reasons I have to have a fence. I couldn't live in Dover without having a fence, pool or not. It is just weird to me. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

So Cal here. I mentioned how the Dover homes (Kail) had such huge yards and yet, no fences at all except for those homes with swimming pools (thanks @druzy for that info).  Just for privacy reasons I have to have a fence. I couldn't live in Dover without having a fence, pool or not. It is just weird to me. 

Until I started watching House Hunters I had no idea there were places where fencing was not a standard part of home construction. Again, in CA the only time I see houses without backyard fences is in really rural areas (like really rural, mountains, farms, that sort of thing. Even then it’s not uncommon to see a fence around a house marking the “yard” off from the rest of the property) and it still looks weird to me. But that’s part of why I do like reality TV. On scripted shows pretty much everything ends up looking like LA or Vancouver. It’s cool to see what other places really look like. 

Back to the show, I’m starting to think Brianna is just dumb and coddled because of it. Brittany, who seems quicker also seems to have a lot more expected of her from Roxanne. It’s like Roxanne doesn’t believe Brianna is as capable as Brittany so she expected Brittany to look out for her little sister. Which considering how old everyone is is just creeepy. 

• Love 11
50 minutes ago, Birdee said:

I think what we Texans call a sausage kolaches a lot of people call a klobasnek. We have smaller sweet ones too. Kolache seems to be a bit of a "catch-all" term like "coke" can mean Coca-Cola, Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, etc.

Kolache-Rolfs-Menu.jpg

Mmmmmmm raspberry kolaczki!

• Love 4

My home town population-1,700.  Two red lights, one grocery store. Haha. Very rural and almost everyone owns land. Our nearest big city would be Texarkana, 25 miles away.  Even then the population is 37,000.  If we want bigger we can head to shreveport (an hr and half away) or Dallas, 2 hours west.  I like small town living.  But I definitely want to move somewhere that actually has a winter.  (PNW preferably) 

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Until I started watching House Hunters I had no idea there were places where fencing was not a standard part of home construction. Again, in CA the only time I see houses without backyard fences is in really rural areas (like really rural, mountains, farms, that sort of thing. Even then it’s not uncommon to see a fence around a house marking the “yard” off from the rest of the property) and it still looks weird to me. But that’s part of why I do like reality TV. On scripted shows pretty much everything ends up looking like LA or Vancouver. It’s cool to see what other places really look like. 

Back to the show, I’m starting to think Brianna is just dumb and coddled because of it. Brittany, who seems quicker also seems to have a lot more expected of her from Roxanne. It’s like Roxanne doesn’t believe Brianna is as capable as Brittany so she expected Brittany to look out for her little sister. Which considering how old everyone is is just creeepy. 

I watch HH as well.  Kail is a HH watcher. It is where she came up with the "open concept" when she and Javi were house hunting on the show. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Susie Derkins said:

Pepperoni rolls are best enjoyed directly from the oven and freshly buttered. I also make a marinara sauce to accompany mine and will add pepper jack cheese before baking for my spouse. 

signed, an actual West Virginia 

IMG_6080.JPG

I first read this as “marijuana sauce”

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Ladystardust said:

*I’m not under any delusion that Leah is actually feeding her kids salads from the gas station. Just throwing it out there that WV does have a major gas station chain that has a restaurant inside. 

Well, now, don't forget about Leah's "genius" idea for fast food produce! 

12 hours ago, salvame said:

The save the date photo scenes were the most disturbing scenes I have seen on TV. They make Ryan's driving while under the influence look like a picnic by comparison. (if only because it was 2 adults, no children)

I don't want to get into a pissing contest, but if Ryan had passed out entirely and wrecked, he could have killed a number of people - including children. I found both scenes chilling to watch. 

28 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

And granite countertops where javi's mail (that he is NOT allowed to open) sits.

Lord help us if he sits on the couch. Kail's head will implode. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Ladystardust said:

Ok, now I’m curious as to what a kolache is!!

I'm of Eastern European descent, and make kolach once a year, but they are sweet dough rolls (pinwheel), filled with nuts, sweetened farmers cheese, poppy seed, prune or apricot fillings. 

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, salvame said:

I'm of Eastern European descent, and make kolach once a year, but they are sweet dough rolls (pinwheel), filled with nuts, sweetened farmers cheese, poppy seed, prune or apricot fillings. 

Those sound delicious too! I think anything involving yummy pastry is pretty much amazing though...

• Love 3
18 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

@luvbadtv I am not seeing what difference it makes whether it is on television or not. You admit your child's room is a mess. So is Aubree's. They are children. Perhaps Chelsea is not on her about cleaning her room the same way you are with your children, and the way other parents are with their children. If we are to watch what Aubree's life is at home, then seeing how she has a not-so clean room is just part of the reality. Aubree doesn't care or even know about the judgment and snark by a bunch of strangers who watch this show. Aubree might care down the road about what was shown on television, but it would likely be for how her father didn't care that he was shown to be a deadbeat from the start and how he is also a meth head. 

Obviously I'm not "on my kids about cleaning their rooms" since I said they were messy.  It doesn't matter if this is on TV or not, but if my job was reality TV star, and I knew the film crew was coming over, I'd probably put in a little effort to make the house look clean.  It has nothing to do with Aubree, the topic is more about Chelsea.

• Love 8

All the Texans! We love kolaches. I'm in McKinney.  

This episode was awful to watch. The thing with Jenelle is, she doesn't care at all if the kids are mistreated.  She just doesn't want random people on the internet to know about it. She doesn't care if she is a bad mother,  she just doesn't want to look like a bad mother. 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Well, now, don't forget about Leah's "genius" idea for fast food produce! 

I don't want to get into a pissing contest, but if Ryan had passed out entirely and wrecked, he could have killed a number of people - including children. I found both scenes chilling to watch. 

Right. I don't think Ryan's DUI and the situation at The Land are an either-or type of situation. They were both chilling to watch happen. Ryan was on a public road where many innocent people were driving. The Land had a couple of psychos who were too involved in their own selfish needs while the needs of two children were being ignored. Not to mention, who knows what transpired in the house the day before when that bastard seemed to be holding his family hostage inside when he was doing god knows what to Jenelle while the kids were there. 

1 hour ago, luvbadtv said:

Obviously I'm not "on my kids about cleaning their rooms" since I said they were messy.  It doesn't matter if this is on TV or not, but if my job was reality TV star, and I knew the film crew was coming over, I'd probably put in a little effort to make the house look clean.  It has nothing to do with Aubree, the topic is more about Chelsea.

I'm not wanting to get into any kind of disagreement over a child's messy room. I am just saying some don't care about a clutter in a child's room especially on a tv show that is showcasing the reality of someone's life which happens to include Aubree.  If a messy or cluttered house is the worst thing going on in Chelsea's life, so be it. At least I know her kids are not caught up in a situation like Jenelle's. I feel better knowing they are safe. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 16
25 minutes ago, waitwhat said:

This episode was awful to watch. The thing with Jenelle is, she doesn't care at all if the kids are mistreated.  She just doesn't want random people on the internet to know about it. She doesn't care if she is a bad mother,  she just doesn't want to look like a bad mother. 

Jenelle was worried about the scene with the producer interrogating David about the fight the day before, not about her kids being mistreated. The whole thing with Kaiser went over her head. She doesn't see it as any sort of mistreatment. She was likely told by David to get rid of her Twitter because they watched the episode in the morning on Monday and he didn't want to be bombarded with any tweets about him fighting with Jenelle. David saw what we were going to watch that night and became enraged. He had to have been pissed at Jenelle for texting to the producer how he was cursing at her and was "putting her down" all day long. We didn't get to hear the rest of what she texted. He didn't want that to air. It explains why her Twitter was deactivated.  That is why David was clearly upset and staring at Jenelle after the producer informed him of what Jenelle texted her. 

Jenelle is all about protecting David's precious ego at all costs. She has to make sure she paints that picture of a happy family and not ruin it. It is like how Amber did the same for Matt. Jenelle is not supposed to let it ever slip out all the negative shit David does or else. 

Edited by GreatKazu
forgot to add a sentence
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, luvbadtv said:

I think it's so interesting how everybody's life experiences play a role in shaping their opinion! I personally judge Chelsea a lot on her messy house, but I think that is mainly because of my own mother. She took SO much pride in being a SAHM and having a clean house. She always said that since keeping the house clean was literally her job, she was going to do the best she could. My dad wasn't harsh about it or anything, but he is such a good, generous, hardworking person that I can see why she thought allowing him to live in filth wasn't a good tradeoff. I think Chelsea is amazing with her kids, and uses her time as a SAHM to engage with them, as opposed to jenelle who spends the time on her phone or getting high. Still, I feel that she could keep it clean with a little effort, considering it was still messy when aubree was in school and Watson wasn't born yet. Cole works AND is very present around the home, so I would worry about not pulling my weight if I were Chelsea. If I ever have the opportunity to be a SAHM, my house will look awesome, and a from scratch meal will be on the table every night. I'd go into it considering it a JOB, just like a job that you get performance reviews on. Heck, my house now is clean and I work! I do feel like I judge her house so much because of my upbringing, though. Other people have had different experiences, so they see it differently!

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I think it's so interesting how everybody's life experiences play a role in shaping their opinion! I personally judge Chelsea a lot on her messy house, but I think that is mainly because of my own mother. She took SO much pride in being a SAHM and having a clean house. She always said that since keeping the house clean was literally her job, she was going to do the best she could. My dad wasn't harsh about it or anything, but he is such a good, generous, hardworking person that I can see why she thought allowing him to live in filth wasn't a good tradeoff. I think Chelsea is amazing with her kids, and uses her time as a SAHM to engage with them, as opposed to jenelle who spends the time on her phone or getting high. Still, I feel that she could keep it clean with a little effort, considering it was still messy when aubree was in school and Watson wasn't born yet. Cole works AND is very present around the home, so I would worry about not pulling my weight if I were Chelsea. If I ever have the opportunity to be a SAHM, my house will look awesome, and a from scratch meal will be on the table every night. I'd go into it considering it a JOB, just like a job that you get performance reviews on. Heck, my house now is clean and I work! I do feel like I judge her house so much because of my upbringing, though. Other people have had different experiences, so they see it differently!

I don't think Cole is the type of person to see it as Chelsea not pulling her weight. I would hate if my spouse viewed it as such if I didn't have time to clean our home or if I chose to not clean up on any particular day. I have so many other things I tend to in my life and I have a life away from my home. Even the days, like today, where I had nothing to do, but here I am on the computer while a pile of clothes is screaming my name from my bedroom and my bathroom needs my attention. My husband is home today and he cleaned our bedroom and picked up around the house without letting out a peep about things that need to be done around here. It is because he knows I will clean the house eventually and it will be spotless. 

The crew film 1-2 weeks per season. All we are seeing is a home that happens to be cluttered for a short amount of time. We certainly don't know how it is the rest of the 300+ days of the year. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I don't think Cole is the type of person to see it as Chelsea not pulling her weight. I would hate if my spouse viewed it as such if I didn't have time to clean our home or if I chose to not clean up on any particular day. I have so many other things I tend to in my life and I have a life away from my home. Even the days, like today, where I had nothing to do, but here I am on the computer while a pile of clothes is screaming my name from my bedroom and my bathroom needs my attention. My husband is home today and he cleaned our bedroom and picked up around the house without letting out a peep about things that need to be done around here. It is because he knows I will clean the house eventually and it will be spotless. 

The crew film 1-2 weeks per season. All we are seeing is a home that happens to be cluttered for a short amount of time. We certainly don't know how it is the rest of the 300+ days of the years. 

I don't think Cole would either, and I don't think my dad would have. I just personally feel like I need to be doing my best at whatever my job is! To be fair, Chelsea is inherently pretty lazy. I do think she's great with the kids though!

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I don't think Cole would either, and I don't think my dad would have. I just personally feel like I need to be doing my best at whatever my job is! To be fair, Chelsea is inherently pretty lazy. I do think she's great with the kids though!

People tend to have different tolerance levels for what they view as 'clean' though. Clean is differrnt from neat or organized. To me, clean means having non sticky counters and floors, basically clean to me means hygienic. I don't think of mess as dirty nor do I mind things that I use regularly being scattered on a counter. Right now I have makeup scattered all over my bathroom sink but I don't really think of that as dirty just messy. You can be clean without having everything perfectly stored away in a designated spot, just my opinion. I have ADHD and my brain has never been one that understands organization, I've stopped giving myself grief about that and just focus on living as minimally as I can and cut myself a break as long as washing is done. If my house isn't smelly or sticky or gross, I think I've done my job. 

Her house maybe perfectly hygienic, just messy. Honestly, I don't really think I've ever noticed that Chelsea's house is dirty or messy...  I just think it's fine for everyone to have different tolerance levels for what they can bear in their own home. Honestly, I think my clutter makes my home look lived in. 

• Love 19
52 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

A cluttered home is not living in "filth" to me. My mom was super OCD and I am just not, doesn't make me a lesser person.

32 minutes ago, evilmindatwork said:

People tend to have different tolerance levels for what they view as 'clean' though. Clean is differrnt from neat or organized. To me, clean means having non sticky counters and floors, basically clean to me means hygienic. I don't think of mess as dirty nor do I mind things that I use regularly being scattered on a counter. Right now I have makeup scattered all over my bathroom sink but I don't really think of that as dirty just messy. You can be clean without having everything perfectly stored away in a designated spot, just my opinion. I have ADHD and my brain has never been one that understands organization, I've stopped giving myself grief about that and just focus on living as minimally as I can and cut myself a break as long as washing is done. If my house isn't smelly or sticky or gross, I think I've done my job. 

Her house maybe perfectly hygienic, just messy. Honestly, I don't really think I've ever noticed that Chelsea's house is dirty or messy...  I just think it's fine for everyone to have different tolerance levels for what they can bear in their own home. Honestly, I think my clutter makes my home look lived in. 

ADHD here too and I agree completely. I try and keep things relatively clean, but I can't organize either!

• Love 12
3 hours ago, waitwhat said:

I’m also in McK. If there are enough of us we can have a watch party, ha. Agree that Janelle is a bad mom and doesn’t even care. Ugh. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

My home town population-1,700.  Two red lights, one grocery store. Haha. Very rural and almost everyone owns land. Our nearest big city would be Texarkana, 25 miles away.  Even then the population is 37,000.  If we want bigger we can head to shreveport (an hr and half away) or Dallas, 2 hours west.  I like small town living.

You live in Bon Temps! 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I do judge her on her cluttered mess because I think it speaks to the type of person she is. My perception of her is that she was a spoiled little prin(brat)cess growing up and she probably never had to lift a finger to clean or do housework. She's a grown-up now and housework is a fact of life and an expectation.

BTW, I, too, am a kolache-loving Texan. Once i bought a kolache at a local bakery and it had a hotdog weiner instead of a sausage....blech?

• Love 3
5 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

The crew film 1-2 weeks per season. All we are seeing is a home that happens to be cluttered for a short amount of time. We certainly don't know how it is the rest of the 300+ days of the year. 

I LOVE all your posts GREATKAZU!!! You're so spot on with everything im thinking lol i literetly will go on some old ass posts about cate n tyler or farrahs dumbass and your posts/comments make my day ?

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Susie Derkins said:

Pepperoni rolls are best enjoyed directly from the oven and freshly buttered. I also make a marinara sauce to accompany mine and will add pepper jack cheese before baking for my spouse. 

signed, an actual West Virginian 

IMG_6080.JPG

OMG. These look so good. GET IN MAH BELLY!

No shame, I love regional "gas station cuisine" like kolaches, meat pies, and what we have in my area (S Louisiana), gas station boudin. I don't eat it often but when I do....YUM. 

14 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

So I’m not going to go into everything with the photo shoot, it’s been discussed, but what was up with Janelle’s jittery affect the whole time? She was in a near panic because she was sweating or something? Was she coming down from something? Had they been there a long time? Was she expecting a blow up and trying to get the camera crew gone before they could film it?

I think it was trying to avoid "causing" David to fill The Land with uppercut on her and kids with MTV around, but I  can totally buy it was cocaine or some kind of upper, to.....since I think there was a blind item a while back that David uses coke. And we know Jenelle's default mode is stoned on her couch or or stoned in her bathroom....and she had picked up Kaiser all by herself and got ready for the photo shoot, etc....which is a LOT of activity for Jenelle. Maybe she occasionally does a couple of lines when she has to adult (or at least leave her couch/bathroom).

14 hours ago, Booger666 said:

I kind of get what you are saying about Chelsea. Her emotions and reactions are almost always at a level 10. So when everything is the mostest great or awful for her it’s hard to know if anything is truly great or awful. I think she is emotionally very immature. 

I think she's just a bad actress who is trying to be extra so she has some kind of drama for her storyline....

• Love 5
6 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

A cluttered home is not living in "filth" to me. My mom was super OCD and I am just not, doesn't make me a lesser person.

Thank you! I hate cleaning, I find it draining and an exercise in futility, while my sister loves cleaning and will clean perfectly clean rooms because there may be a speck of dirt in them. I don't see why either attitude should be judged. Some people take pride in cleaning and organizing, and some people don't. Neither set of priorities is inherently better or worse, unless someone tries to make it so.  And if anyone thinks Chelsea's clutter is filthy, they need only turn on an episode of Hoarders to see some toxic level clutter filth. I may ponder why Chelsea hasn't used her money to get a housecleaner once and a while (1st thing I would do with a major windfall), but I can't judge her for focusing on her kids and husband over housework.

• Love 14
On 10/12/2017 at 0:37 AM, GreatKazu said:

Gracie also said to Ali, in a stern fashion, "I'm gonna slap you in the mouth!" right after Leah took away the jerky from her.  She then said to Leah how she deserved to slap Ali because of the slap to the face she received. Interesting that Ali never told Leah that Gracie hit her when she was asked why she hit Gracie.

I THOUGHT I saw her slap Ali first!! I was like "Ali girl, tell your momma Gracie HIT you first!" I'm wondering if she's scared of Gracie and has been worned by her sister not to tattle on her or else?!? ?

Gah, it's like watching Leah and Corey fight. Ali and Gracie are adorable but they BOTH resemble their parents. Ali is all Corey and Gracie is all Leah. It's funny how that works with twins. 

With my son, he has my hair color and eye color but my husband strong facial features. Our daughter has my husband's hair and eye color but my mothers strong facial features. Genetics is an amazing thing. I just wish I didn't get my dads large head and creepy feet. ?

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Blissfool said:

I do judge her on her cluttered mess because I think it speaks to the type of person she is. My perception of her is that she was a spoiled little prin(brat)cess growing up and she probably never had to lift a finger to clean or do housework. She's a grown-up now and housework is a fact of life and an expectation.

BTW, I, too, am a kolache-loving Texan. Once i bought a kolache at a local bakery and it had a hotdog weiner instead of a sausage....blech?

Exactly! I'm not judging anybody else on this board for not doing housework, but in CHELSEA'S case, we know she is spoiled and has never lifted a finger. I feel that she would do the bare minimum at WHATEVER her job was. I mean, girlfriend couldn't even make it to beauty school half the days, and had to take a leave of absence to move.  Luckily playing with children comes naturally to her, so she is good at that. However, let's say that I need two incomes to survive in my family. I choose to miss work every day so I can spend 24/7 playing with my kids and cooing over my husband. Am I letting my family down? Ummm, yeah! I see Chelsea as doing the same thing. One of her parents needed to give her tough love at some point and tell her housework was a fact of life. 

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Exactly! I'm not judging anybody else on this board for not doing housework, but in CHELSEA'S case, we know she is spoiled and has never lifted a finger. I feel that she would do the bare minimum at WHATEVER her job was. I mean, girlfriend couldn't even make it to beauty school half the days, and had to take a leave of absence to move.  Luckily playing with children comes naturally to her, so she is good at that. However, let's say that I need two incomes to survive in my family. I choose to miss work every day so I can spend 24/7 playing with my kids and cooing over my husband. Am I letting my family down? Ummm, yeah! I see Chelsea as doing the same thing. One of her parents needed to give her tough love at some point and tell her housework was a fact of life. 

Wow, I am all about a picked up/cleanish house, but I just couldn't reach nearly this far to think Chelsea is this awful just because she has stuff she hasn't picked up in her house each day.  Her house definitely does not reach the level of filth or hoarding that causes huge alarms.  I also think she worked really hard to find a career she would enjoy--it took her a while but she hung in there, grew up, completed a program, and then started a job she really likes.  She keeps her license up, but for now has chosen to be a SAHM, and to be fair MTV is her job--that is why none of them really work.  Not that I think that is great for most of them long term, but at least Chelsea does have an avenue to pursue and has stated she is keeping up her license (saw it online somewhere).  

I just don't see how tough love is necessary for Chelsea at this point.... her dad was very patient with her, eventually saw her through her Adam and school issues, and today she has a happy family and a career she can pursue when she is ready to work outside the home again.  She also has savings other teen moms don't, and it appears to me she has her head on straight.  JMHO.  

• Love 14
42 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Omg I forgot about the leave of absence to move to a different house. Admittedly, I just moved a week after my baby was born for my husband's job and never quit working myself except for that one week, so I'm bitter that that was considered so "stressful." I like Chelsea ok, but I'd love to see the princess have to do something like that...

I'm a slob myself so can't really comment on the house. The housework fairy skipped me. But I get what you're saying. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, alexa said:

Wow, I am all about a picked up/cleanish house, but I just couldn't reach nearly this far to think Chelsea is this awful just because she has stuff she hasn't picked up in her house each day.  Her house definitely does not reach the level of filth or hoarding that causes huge alarms.  I also think she worked really hard to find a career she would enjoy--it took her a while but she hung in there, grew up, completed a program, and then started a job she really likes.  She keeps her license up, but for now has chosen to be a SAHM, and to be fair MTV is her job--that is why none of them really work.  Not that I think that is great for most of them long term, but at least Chelsea does have an avenue to pursue and has stated she is keeping up her license (saw it online somewhere).  

I just don't see how tough love is necessary for Chelsea at this point.... her dad was very patient with her, eventually saw her through her Adam and school issues, and today she has a happy family and a career she can pursue when she is ready to work outside the home again.  She also has savings other teen moms don't, and it appears to me she has her head on straight.  JMHO.  

See, I would like to agree with you about her career, but Aubree literally didn't know the difference between her being a SAHM and working. It was very telling in the episode a few weeks ago when aubree said, "where are you working now?" Obviously her work schedule was VERY minimal if her daughter didn't even notice anything was different! I like Chelsea as a person and mother, but she annoys me because she has zeroooooooo work ethic! I was proud of her when she graduated esthetician school, and I feel like she was very proud of herself. I would like to see her proud of an accomplishment again, even if that accomplishment is just picking up the random crap on the stairs!

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Booger666 said:

I’m also in McK. If there are enough of us we can have a watch party, ha. Agree that Janelle is a bad mom and doesn’t even care. Ugh. 

I'm in McKinney every 6 months for a

dr appt.  ???? Watch Party!

10 hours ago, nikita said:

You live in Bon Temps! 

I had to go google that. Haha Nope. 

• Love 4

Chelsea’s house is dirty? I’m really asking. I don’t actually watch this show with an eagle eye so maybe I just wasn’t paying attention. And to be honest I’m just not the type to nit pick a lot of stuff. For instance, I’ve never noticed any of the many car seat controversies that have been brought up and I have plenty of experience putting kids in car seats. Anyway, Chelsea’s house always looked clean to me. Of course I’m not a super neat freak myself so maybe it just looks like my house? But the house and her property and her car always look clean. I certainly don’t think I’d feel grimy being over there. 

• Love 18
19 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

Don't forget granite countertops and stainless steel appliances!

OMG, everyone has to have those and I hate both. Most granite to me is too gaudy and ugly as hell. And I have a stainless steel sink and hate it. My sister had stainless steel appliances and hated them because they showed everything.

I use to watch HH all the time and when people would say that it would irritate the hell out of me. They would automatically not want the house because of the freaking appliances, when they can buy whatever they want later or when they move in, but are making a big deal out of it. OR they make a huge deal out of an enormous master bedroom that just isn't big enough or that could fit their furniture. Like what do these people have in their fucking rooms? An elephant family?

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

I use to watch HH all the time and when people would say that it would irritate the hell out of me. They would automatically not want the house because of the freaking appliances, when they can buy whatever they want later or when they move in, but are making a big deal out of it. OR they make a huge deal out of an enormous master bedroom that just isn't big enough or that could fit their furniture. Like what do these people have in their fucking rooms? An elephant family?

We can't move in here...I don't like the color of the walls in this room. There's no solution for that problem. 

• Love 16