Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Love You, Mean It

nikita
  • Start Topic

I know Gracie can be a brat, but I understood where she was coming from. She's having a great time, then the second Ali complains they have to pack up and leave. In her 7 year-old mind, it's just Ali's needs taking precedence over hers for the hundredth time, not poor planning on her father's part.

I also notice how Ali immediately starts freaking out and crying any time she and Gracie have a disagreement. I wonder if she isn't putting on an act much of the time considering the end result is usually Gracie being blamed and yelled at. I'm sure Gracie instigates, but I'm also pretty sure a lot of their fights are just typical sibling squabbles that all kids have. Yet Leah and Cory come down on Gracie every time. It's no surprise these two are having issues.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 23
7 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail had a tan. Was wonky editing at play again? Were those scenes filmed after her return from vacation? Were Kail and Javi just recreating scenes? 

Talk about editing- this is the entire article but I will post the paragraph about MTV asking to borrow a police car for filming-lol

Shortly after, the show’s producers called the Oak Island police department to inquire about using a police car for filming.

“MTV called and asked if we’d loan them a police car to set something up, I don’t know what,” said assistant chief Greg Jordan, who originally talked to MTV officials. “I said they’d have to go through the chief.”

Wednesday, March 23, the producers left a voicemail for the Oak Island police chief, who declined the request.

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She was sun burned from her first vacation. You know, the one in Puerto Rico she claimed to go on alone.  ? She was home only a few days then went to St Thomas. 

Were they really that close together??? My God, and she's whining about the potential of not going on ANOTHER vacation? 

• Love 8

I would, but I am now watching my Dodgers. I see you are a fan. :-) 

Heck yeah! Me too. I'd usually be asleep now but I'm hoping for the sweep!!

To all the Southern & Northern California folks on here, I hope everyone is safe from the fires!!

I'm on the side of thinking it's fine for Aubree's name to be hyphenated. Chelsea seems like a "Maci" type meaning, how many f-ing "M's" & "The McKinneys!!!" signs does she have all over their house? I know I've spotted one giant "D" on Chelsea's wall, so besides just the general feeling of maybe feeling a little left out, if Aubree constantly has "D's", and "The DeBoer's" picture frames shoved in her face, all the more reason to have the name (plus she obviously loves Cole to death).  

• Love 7

Maybe I was just hypervigilant from David’s scenes, but didn’t it look like Corey was about to hit Gracie when he lost his patience with the Girlses.  The way he became angry on a dime and reached into the truck was alarming. 

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I wonder how different Nathan would be if he didn't have PTSD.  It's a terrible condition.  I wonder if he would be a loving and attentive father or if he would still be absent and useless.  In my heart, I want so badly to believe that the PTSD is what has made him the way he is and that if he can just get some really good counseling, he will turn into a great dad who is there for his kids.  The idea that Kaiser will never have a parent worth a crap breaks my heart.  I can only hope that Nathan's mom gets custody.  

And I missed whey Einsley is called Endtable. Can someone enlighten me?

Maybe. He was/is a deadbeat dad to his daughter and I don't know if he already had PTSD/the TBI when he had her. Either way he's basically just a violent criminal now, but my personal opinion is he always would have been a tool. The way he talks to his mom, getting banned from the gym because he takes secret body shaming pictures of people, etc., are not because of PTSD. I guess you could argue the steroid use and alcoholism are, but I doubt he would have been a great guy otherwise. Maybe not quite as bad though. It's one of those things we'll never know because his mom isn't likely to go, "Oh, I mean, the PTSD made it a lot worse but he was always a total douche." lol!

4 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Maybe I was just hypervigilant from David’s scenes, but didn’t it look like Corey was about to hit Gracie when he lost his patience with the Girlses.  The way he became angry on a dime and reached into the truck was alarming. 

I found that pretty alarming too. Went from 0 to 60 pretty quickly IMHO.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Jails trip without the boys.  June 15

St Thomas trip with the boys. June 21st 

My word, just five days apart. How did she even have time to get home and get packed??? I'm betting those Javi scenes were filmed after the fact, though. No way she's cutting it that close.

• Love 12

IMG_2838.PNG

3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

My word, just five days apart. How did she even have time to get home and get packed??? I'm betting those Javi scenes were filmed after the fact, though. No way she's cutting it that close.

I picked two random pics from both trips.  I know that it wasn't very many days apart though before they flew right out again. She claims she went to PR alone but I honestly think Chris went with her.  His tweets were hinting about going somewhere but not packing anything. Just buying what he needed when he got there. 

• Love 12

So I'm going through what's on my DVR so I can delete a few things and I realized that both Barb and Kristen are wearing the same outfit in "Oh, the Places You'll Go" episode that they are wearing in the current one "Love You, Mean it." The are screen caps from the episode that aired 10/4.  Either before the photo shoot or after they shot this scene with Barb.  They could have told her what was going on at Jenelles.  She was pretty emotional.  

IMG_2839.JPG

IMG_2840.JPG

• Love 13

We have known around here for a while shit is bad at Jen-yell's house.  She seems like the type to associate abuse with love.  Like The Neanderthal loves her so strongly and intensely that's why he is abusive.  It is a sign of his love.  She is that delusional.  

When the producer was getting Jen-yell to talk about what went down the day before and then she suddenly shifted to the happy jelly fish, you could tell she heard The Neanderthal coming.  He was somewhere skulking about and she thought he was gone then she heard or saw him and got scared.  Plus she was high as a kite.

Such a sinister scene in the living room!

Blonde producer: I'm glad you guys are getting along better today because I know you were fighting yesterday.

Blonde producer:  You guys weren't fighting yesterday?

All the kids in that house are so busy trying to survive that they can't even help each other.  Self preservation mode has taken over.

Fight 1.jpg

Fight 2.jpg

Fight 3.jpg

Fight 4.jpg

• Love 12

I had a difficult time sleeping after watching this episode.  Poor Kaiser.  Where was Ensley?  Jenelle took her into the house when they got home and I don't recall seeing her during the picture taking session.  Was she in the house by herself?   Was Maryssa chained to something in the house so she could watch her?  Nothing would surprise we with that bunch. 

What was in that glass that was in front of Kail while she was on the phone with Javi?  It looked like beer or a really nasty urine specimen.  I wonder if Hulk had a doctor's note so she didn't have to wear her seatbelt on the plane.  If she and Javi want to play games they should leave the court system out of it.  I hate people who waste other people's time with bogus crap. 

I liked the way Chelsea lightened up her discussion with Aubree when they were talking about the name change.  My niece went through something similar.  She wanted to have the same last name as the rest of family.  Her POS bio dad fought her taking her (step)father's last name even though he couldn't be bothered with visiting her or paying child support without having his wages garnished.  The first thing she did when she turned 18 was change her last name so she could legally have her (step)father's last name on her high school diploma.  I can picture Aubree doing something like that someday.  I love how alert and attentive Watson is, but it makes me sad for listless little Ensley.

I thought Cory and Gracie expressed themselves surprisingly well.   I think both Gracie and Ali would benefit from some counseling along with their parents.

I just can't with the Coven and their endless Luis talk.  I hope Stella is okay.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Jenelle's name is on the deed. She shouldn't have put his name on the deed, but like you said that is moot since they married.

I'm not familiar with North Carolina's equitable distribution law, but wouldn't he only receive 50% of the appreciation of the property in a divorce if his name wasn't on the deed? Who am I fooling? If UBT wasn't on the deed he would set fire to the land if Jenelle ever commenced divorce proceedings.picture.thumb.png.6945dd4ff887173c1ebb5d7b6be42151.png

I don't know the answer to your questions, but the "right of survivorship" in the deed (while probably a pretty common thing) sent chills up my spine after last night's display.  After she's gone he will just get her interest in the property, easy peasy.

• Love 6

I posted this over in the Jenelle thread and thought I would put it over here too for those of you that may not go into the individual threads.

So I know we all joke around about "The Land" being a perfect backdrop to an episode on the ID channel but last night was the first night I was really, honestly worried for Jenelle. I am always worried about the kids but the way that Uncle ID was acting with the crunchy hair producer all I could think about is that these were going to be the clips that started out their show on the ID channel. The way they showed them not wanting to film the first day they were going to take their save the date pics, then the next day like everything is fine and we are soooooooo in love was just downright scary! It was the perfect backdrop, kids screaming they are hungry in the background, the parents ignoring them to take the "perfect" picture and then them acting as if NOTHING happened between them the day before and Jenelle just sitting there so calm while Uncle ID starts raging at the producer was very eerie to me.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

We have known around here for a while shit is bad at Jen-yell's house.  She seems like the type to associate abuse with love.  Like The Neanderthal loves her so strongly and intensely that's why he is abusive.  It is a sign of his love.  She is that delusional.  

When the producer was getting Jen-yell to talk about what went down the day before and then she suddenly shifted to the happy jelly fish, you could tell she heard The Neanderthal coming.  He was somewhere skulking about and she thought he was gone then she heard or saw him and got scared.  Plus she was high as a kite.

Such a sinister scene in the living room!

Blonde producer: I'm glad you guys are getting along better today because I know you were fighting yesterday.

Blonde producer:  You guys weren't fighting yesterday?

All the kids in that house are so busy trying to survive that they can't even help each other.  Self preservation mode has taken over.

Fight 1.jpg

Fight 2.jpg

Fight 3.jpg

Fight 4.jpg

Bet David had no idea Jenelle had been texting Kristin during the fight saying he was being horrible and mean. 

• Love 12

Thanks @Mkay for figuring out why Kail had a tan before her vacation to St. Thomas. I knew she had gone on vacation prior. I just didn't remember it was THAT close to the St. Thomas trip. Kail is a maroon (™Bugs Bunny).

Jenelle is high and David is pissed. 

jenelle baby.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Randy, I love you, but domestic abuse isn't something you make snarky comments about. I don't care if the victim is a dirtbag like Jenelle. It's not cool.

I don't give one shit about what happens to dirtbag Jenelle. It's not editing making you like freaks, you are in fact the lowest form of life. Please quit the show.

• Love 13
17 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Randy, I love you, but domestic abuse isn't something you make snarky comments about. I don't care if the victim is a dirtbag like Jenelle. It's not cool.

Completely agree!! Nor is it cool for a grown ass man to be snarking on twitter...let alone with a female. Even if its a scumbag like jenelle.... i love papa randy, but he makes himself look sooo bad when he does this shit..lol

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, Mkay said:

So I'm going through what's on my DVR so I can delete a few things and I realized that both Barb and Kristen are wearing the same outfit in "Oh, the Places You'll Go" episode that they are wearing in the current one "Love You, Mean it." The are screen caps from the episode that aired 10/4.  Either before the photo shoot or after they shot this scene with Barb.  They could have told her what was going on at Jenelles.  She was pretty emotional.  

IMG_2839.JPG

IMG_2840.JPG

Knew it was off. 

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, amandabanana said:

Jenelle posted on instagram that she is quitting the show.

Screenshot_20171010-101446.png

Good, quit. UBT only married Janelle  for the gravy train she  provides and he will likely be gone once it's over. She will end up with 3 kids by 3 baby daddies and dno income and no skill set, and UBT will fight her tooth and nail over "the land". Then  she will go running to Barb, who has carefully saved her MTV proceeds for Jace and she will mooch off her. I see nothing good ahead for anyone involved. MTV is just enabling at this point. 

Kail STFU. Who takes as many vacations as you? No one I know. And good for Javi to demand proof that the PVA was dropped. Kail is sneaky and I love how she never wants to memorialize any agreements with Javi and Jo in writing. 

If Gracie really thinks that Ali's problems are her fault, that makes me sad. Props to Corey and Leah for moving out of earshot of the kids to talk about them. I wish the coven would do the same. Why the fuck were they all up in the middle of the night. Luis, that was pretty lame as far as excuses go. My car didn't start so I am getting an oil change. Um, no. But hell, I'd be making up any excuse I could to stay away from those bitches. 

I want to officially invite Randy to join our PTV group. He would fit right in. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 18
18 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I was LOLing when she started suggesting changing Aubree's first name to "Fred" and other silly things. Chelsea's scenes are a rare spot of brightness in all this misery. 

P.S. Those screengrabs at Jenelle's house upthread - Maryssa's face - she looks too old for her age. :(

those are my favorite scenes...chelsea and her family!!! Her relationship with aubree is amazing, she reminds me of how i joke with my daughter! Lol 

• Love 16

Jenelle is balancing on the two-edged sword of fame.

On one side, she loves the spotlight, the money and all the perks that come with being on TV every week. On the other side, it's precisely that exposure that allows us to see the sick and twisted underbelly beneath that happy family facade.

i really hope MTV finally decides she's too much of a liability and dumps her. She won't quit of her own volition no matter what she says on Twitter, she needs the money to hold onto UBT. 

• Love 21
11 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Leah's kids in the car, eating a buffet of crap "food." Maybe diet could have something to do with their behavior? They were eating "pepperoni rolls" (I discovered this West Virginia "delicacy" on Google awhile ago...it's slightly sweet bread stuffed with pepperoni sold in most gas stations in WV but not really anywhere else, they make them there), beef jerky and drinking Mt Dew out of a huge gas station big gulp. Sure, have a treat but maybe one of those items, once in awhile. They eat from the gas station on the regular, apparently and that poor nutrition has to effect their behavior. Aleeah even hit Ali first, in addition to not giving her the jerky. I wish Ali had said that because Aleeah smacked her on the arm and then Ali slapped her and then Aleeah went to elbow her. "That's what I was settin' here trying to do.." Those schools are still not well. I think Aleeah should've been in therapy long, long before now. I remember Leah said she thought that maybe Ali had her disability because her womb was "too small" ... I wonder if Aleeah saw those episodes? Heartbreaking to hear Aleeah thought that she could be responsible. It's messed up no one has explained MD to her in a way she could understand. I hope Ali is in therapy as well.

This is why I can't quit this show or this board!  I wondered what those things The Girlses were eating and now I know!  *small whisper voice* The "pepperoni rolls" looked tasty and made my stomach growl.

I have to agree that The Girlses poor diet most likely is at least 50% of their behavioral problems.  The other 25% is reacting to being shuttled back and forth between two homes and the remainder is lack of schedule/routine and poor parenting in general.

Their diet consists of "food" high in processed junk carbs, sugar/candy, artificial colors (red dye #40 has been shown to cause ADHD/ADD symptoms and it is banned in most countries except here), and unhealthy transfats.  I would be willing to bet my savings account everything they drink contains a minimum of 2 out of the following 3: caffeine, sugar, and/or artificial color.   Those poor girlses are tweaking on sugar and caffeine.  Of course they are fighting and acting like maniacs!

Edited by AirQuotes
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

I don't know. He was probably tired of the bickering, yelling, and fighting. He seemed to know Gracie had something in her hand and seemed to be causing Ali grief. He ran over there out of frustration, yes, but not to hit. He wanted to take away whatever it was Gracie had to stop the drama. 

From what I have watched during the past two seasons, Gracie seemed to taunt Ali from time to time either by grabbing a pencil, snack food, or candy. At the same time, Leah was always praising Ali, but when it came to Gracie, she wouldn't give her the same kind of praise. There was a scene, I believe it was last season where Leah praised Ali's school work. When Gracie chimed in about the score she received on her paper, Leah barely uttered anything close to how she praised Ali. 

@nikita there was a time when some of us were referring to Gracie as Evil Child. That was her nickname around here. We straight out called her a brat. Over time, the realization was that she was acting up because of all that she had on her plate for a young child. Her mother was an addict. Gracie was left to change diapers, feed her siblings, and she would get yelled at by her mother if she couldn't find something in that garbage pile she called a home. Gracie was the adult in that household. Totally unfair to put that kind of responsibility on a child. It is no wonder she is acting out. Throw in the fact Ali is getting more positive reinforcement, attention, and she is likely being seen as the coddled child, that only exacerbates the strain in that sibling relationship on top of the normal sibling strain that occurs among children in a household. Now, we see that she is pushing buttons. She admits she feels resentment towards Ali. No doubt.

That fishing scene irked me. I can appreciate Cory taking his girls out for fun. That is the kind of fun I wish Jenelle's kids could have. What irked me was seeing Ali sitting there in her chair IN THE SUN without a hat, and she is not having a good time with the sun scorching down on her while watching her dad and sister fishing. Why is she even out there? At least provide her with something to do. A better idea would have been to provide Ali with some kind of children's tent where she can sit in the shade and maybe do some coloring or other activity. Maybe Ali could have been with Miranda so they could have some "mom and me" time together. It would be nice if the siblings could do things apart. 

Leah really needs to lay off the gas station junk food for her kids. It is almost every scene where she gets them junk food, candies, etc. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 23
3 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

Leah's kids in the car, eating a buffet of crap "food." Maybe diet could have something to do with their behavior? They were eating "pepperoni rolls" (I discovered this West Virginia "delicacy" on Google awhile ago...it's slightly sweet bread stuffed with pepperoni sold in most gas stations in WV but not really anywhere else, they make them there), beef jerky and drinking Mt Dew out of a huge gas station big gulp.

Ha ha ha, Mr Poetic was watching that scene with me and I commented that the food was probably from a gas station. The jerky and sandwiches or whatever they were in cellophane was a dead giveaway. Cellophane wrappers allow the food to be microwaved. Many of gas stations/convenience store have microwaves available to heat up the food that people buy. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

This is why I can't quit this show or this board!  I wondered what those things The Girlses were eating and now I know!  *small whisper voice* The "pepperoni rolls" looked tasty and made my stomach growl.

I have to agree that The Girlses poor diet most likely is at least 50% of their behavioral problems.  The other 25% is reacting to being shuttled back and forth between two homes and the remainder is lack of schedule/routine and poor parenting in general.

Their diet consists of "food" high in processed junk carbs, sugar/candy, artificial colors (red dye #40 has been shown to cause ADHD/ADD symptoms and it is banned in most countries except here), and unhealthy transfats.  I would be willing to bet my savings account everything they drink contains a minimum of 2 out of the following 3: caffeine, sugar, and/or artificial color.   Those poor girlses are tweaking on sugar and caffeine.  Of course they are fighting and acting like maniacs!

THIS a million fucking times!!!! All that mt dew shit, canned soup (served cold btw), pepporoni rolls, lunchables, cheese puffs... those poor girlses ?

• Love 12
1 minute ago, JuliesMommy said:

THIS a million fucking times!!!! All that mt dew shit, canned soup (served cold btw), pepporoni rolls, lunchables, cheese puffs... those poor girlses ?

And frosting served directly from the tub it came in. I think I'll just have me a mess o' frosting for lunch.

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I don't know. He was probably tired of the bickering, yelling, and fighting. He seemed to know Gracie had something in her hand and seemed to be causing Ali grief. He ran over there out of frustration, yes, but not to hit. He wanted to take away whatever it was Gracie had to stop the drama. 

From what I have watched during the past two seasons, Gracie seemed to taunt Ali from time to time either by grabbing a pencil, snack food, or candy. At the same time, Leah was always praising Ali, but when it came to Gracie, she wouldn't give her the same kind of praise. There was a scene, I believe it was last season where Leah praised Ali's school work. When Gracie chimed in about the score she received on her paper, Leah barely uttered anything close to how she praised Ali. 

@nikita there was a time when some of us were referring to Gracie as Evil Child. That was her nickname around here. We straight out called her a brat. Over time, the realization was that she was acting up because of all that she had on her plate for a young child. Her mother was an addict. Gracie was left to change diapers, feed her siblings, and she would get yelled at by her mother if she couldn't find something in that garbage pile she called a home. Gracie was the adult in that household. Totally unfair to put that kind of responsibility on a child. It is no wonder she is acting out. Throw in the fact Ali is getting more positive reinforcement, attention, and she is likely being seen as the coddled child, that only exacerbates the strain in that sibling relationship on top of the normal sibling strain that occurs among children in a household. Now, we see that she is pushing buttons. She admits she feels resentment towards Ali. No doubt.

That fishing scene irked me. I can appreciate Cory taking his girls out for fun. That is the kind of fun I wish Jenelle's kids could have. What irked me was seeing Ali sitting there in her chair IN THE SUN without a hat, and she is not having a good time with the sun scorching down on her while watching her dad and sister fishing. Why is she even out there? At least provide her with something to do. A better idea would have been to provide Ali with some kind of children's tent where she can sit in the shade and maybe do some coloring or other activity. Maybe Ali could have been with Miranda so they could have some "mom and me" time together. It would be nice if the siblings could do things apart. 

Perfectly said!!! Because of posts like this, is why i continue to watch this nightmare of a show and come on over here... lol

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

And frosting served directly from the tub it came in. I think I'll just have me a mess o' frosting for lunch.

Just make sure you eat it at the table. 

• Love 21

I think Leah, like many in her demographic, is completely clueless about nutrition. She probably figures the twins' diet is fine because neither girl is overweight. 

Even at the gas station you can buy protein bars, string cheese, bananas, packages of nuts, yogurts etc., so even if 7-11 was the only option in the vicinity, they don't have to eat crap. It's just what they're used to, so real food doesn't appeal to them.

• Love 19
6 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Don't forget to drink some Mountain Dew to wash that down. 

As for myself, I will smoke a carton of cigarettes like Leah. 

• Love 11
44 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Yes. I don't personally take pleasure in any abuse or ever think it's funny or deserved. Jenelle is clearly being abused and is also an abuser. Neither fact gives me any pleasure, and not just because of the innocent children involved. The whole situation is sick.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think Leah, like many in her demographic, is completely clueless about nutrition. She probably figures the twins' diet is fine because neither girl is overweight. 

Even at the gas station you can buy protein bars, string cheese, bananas, packages of nuts, yogurts etc., so even if 7-11 was the only option in the vicinity, they don't have to eat crap. It's just what they're used to, so real food doesn't appeal to them.

Exactly! And i remember a couple of seasons ago, she was taking the girlses to school late af and one of them mentioned being starvin' and leah said something like "yall juss gone have to have brehfasst at school" and gracie?(cant remember which one) was crying and said miranda always makes them breakfast...hopefully their getting "some" sort of home cookin' yall..lol

• Love 9

The editing could've been better. The girlses were fighting over a toy and Corey reached in to take the toy away.  I liked that he followed up and asked her why she was mad.  He was trying to get her to articulate the problem, recognized its deeper and suggests therapy. I was really impressed. It was also good to see he and Leah have some consistency with discipline in that she took the jerky away.

PS, is it just me or is Corey getting hotter as he gets older? His looks haven't really registered with me before but I thought he looked handsome in this ep. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Booger666 said:

PS, is it just me or is Corey getting hotter as he gets older? His looks haven't really registered with me before but I thought he looked handsome in this ep. 

Cory looks like he's dropped some weight and it flatters him. Now if he could only ditch the chewing tobacco...

• Love 13
1 minute ago, JuliesMommy said:

Exactly! And i remember a couple of seasons ago, she was taking the girlses to school late af and one of them mentioned being starvin' and leah said something like "yall juss gone have to have brehfasst at school" and gracie?(cant remember which one) was crying and said miranda always makes them breakfast...hopefully their getting "some" sort of home cookin' yall..lol

Yes, and one of them asked Leah to take them to the gas station to pick up some food because they were hungry. 

@Booger666 Agree. I like how Cory handled the situation with Gracie by asking her what she was feeling. I felt a twinge of hope when the episode ended with Leah and Gracie talking openly about what bothered her. I really like how Leah spoke with her. She didn't talk AT her. It was such a gentle manner, a solution was offered, and Gracie agreed. It helped to lower my blood pressure after watching Jenelle's scenes.  I am happy for these two for being able to work things out without all the drama that used to consume the situation. Leah was to blame for that happening. 

• Love 19

Cory looks like he's dropped some weight and it flatters him. Now if he could only ditch the chewing tobacco...

And while I'm not a fan of the bigger, flat-billed hats that are all the rage these days, it would be nice to see Corey wear a hat whose bill isn't squeezed to within an inch of its life....and just once it would be cool to see him sans camo. Is he a professional hunter or something?

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Yes, and one of them asked Leah to take them to the gas station to pick up some food because they were hungry. 

@Booger666 Agree. I like how Cory handled the situation with Gracie by asking her what she was feeling. I felt a twinge of hope when the episode ended with Leah and Gracie talking openly about what bothered her. I really like how Leah spoke with her. She didn't talk AT her. It was such a gentle manner, a solution was offered, and Gracie agreed. It helped to lower my blood pressure after watching Jenelle's scenes.  I am happy for these two for being able to work things out without all the drama that used to consume the situation. Leah was to blame for that happening. 

I totally forgot that part!! Proves even more of yours and everyone else's point about the shit they eat.

• Love 2

I don't see why Jenelle and MTV can't come to some sort of agreement. They would like to keep her on b/c ratings, & we all know she wants to stay b/c money. But things aren't well in the Eason household. Make Jenelle and David have some intense individual counseling, marriage counseling and have Supernanny come and help them with the kiddos, discipline and a routine. It *could* be a win-win. No guarantees obviously, but I would watch to see some improvements! The episode last night was just bone chilling and wrong on so many levels.

• Love 11

I thought he was about to spank her, too. IIUC, it's pretty accepted in WV.

• Love 3

I'm watching the episode again, and Jen-yell is so vile that I have no sympathy for her situation with The Neanderthal.  When she is yelling at Barb on the phone about Jace's bday party and she is runs down all she did for the other bday parties then she yells at Barb "You want custody of him so BAD but you want me to plan his bday so BAD."   Hateful!   She can dish it out to Barb but cowers under the glare of The Neanderthal.

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, gotta watch said:

I don't see why Jenelle and MTV can't come to some sort of agreement. They would like to keep her on b/c ratings, & we all know she wants to stay b/c money. But things aren't well in the Eason household. Make Jenelle and David have some intense individual counseling, marriage counseling and have Supernanny come and help them with the kiddos, discipline and a routine. It *could* be a win-win. No guarantees obviously, but I would watch to see some improvements! The episode last night was just bone chilling and wrong on so many levels.

That sounds so reasonable in theory. But in reality I dont think that will ever happen because neither UBT nor Jenelle will admit there's any problem. He'll just put on his lying shades and continue to deny, deny, deny. And so will she. 

Edited by Miss Chevious
Spelling
  • Love 14

The part with kaiser, devastating. So hard to watch. 

I posted once before about him using food as comfort and I said to watch next time they are ignoring him or treating him badly he's going to say he's hungry or start eating. In this scene he started screaming "FEED ME" 

omg so sad

• Love 18