Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Love You, Mean It

nikita
  • Start Topic

If I were Nathan I'd be beating the snot out of David.  He wod never, ever lay another hand on my child. Jace probably told Barbara about these beatings and that is why it's stipulated that only Jenelle and Barbara can decoupling Jace.  

According to those court documents we know know where pick up and drop offs happen. I think it's time to meet up at that store and wait for UBT and Jenelle to make an appearance.  ?

IMG_2841.PNG

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 15

Janelle isn't going anywhere.  It's Amber all over again.  Threaten to quit 'till MTV caves to her demands, then back to filming.  The "I may quit" post was just a PR strategy to deflect what happened on last night's show.

• Love 19

Of course they love the money and know their current lifestyle will cease to exist without it. Can't buy top quality weed if you don't have the money; can't pay Dustin and the female lawyer whose name escapes me at this moment to work their legal magic without money and I doubt they work pro bono. 

• Love 17
56 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

She can dish it out to Barb but cowers under the glare of The Neanderthal.

Jenelle is the abuser and the abused.  That would interest me more if the kids and pets were not in the line of fire.  

• Love 11
12 hours ago, salvame said:

She is about the age where all the people in her family having the same last name is important. I knew a family who had several children before they married. One of the kids was excited by them all getting cards in the mail and "reading" the addresses: Susie Smith, Jamie Smith, Sarah Smith, Daddy Smith, Mommy Smith... no? Mommy Jones? Why? Kids that age desperately want to be part of a family. 

Thank goodness it's likely that everyone in Aubree's primary residence/any future siblings who reside there will likely all have the DeBoer last name, then (assuming Aubree's name ends up being hyphenated, etc.)

Can you imagine how it will feel for the kids at Kail's or Jenelle's home when all the many siblings all have different last names (and we know Kail and Jenelle aren't stopping reproducing now)? 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 12

I agree with the posts about Grandma Doris and/or Nathan stepping in to get Kaiser away from Jenelle and UBT but what's the story with Maryssa's mother? Where is she in this? Why is she allowing her daughter to live/spend time in this toxic, abusive situation? 

• Love 16
14 hours ago, dabronx said:

Seeing Kaiser treated like that I think it'll be a miracle if Nathan isn't arrested for harming/trying to harm UBT.  I'm not trying to imply he's better or has the moral high ground I'm just saying even though he doesn't want to actually raise his kid we're talking about a guy who

1.  does seem to care for his child in some capacity (a child that looks very very much like him)

2. apparently has a TBI

3. has anger issues

4. potentially abuses steroids and/or other drugs

5. has military training so he's literally been taught how to go after people with bare hands, knife, and guns

Has anyone checked out his twitter feed tonight? Can you post anything form it?

Except:

1) That would require Nathan being sober enough to drive from SC to where Jenelle lives in NC; and

2) Nathan is crazy violent and scary BUT I'm pretty sure he's the kind of violent, scary dude who only takes it out on women (who are smaller than him). I'm not sure we've ever heard of Nathan getting violent with a guy his own size or bigger (like UBT). Don't get me wrong, I think sober Nathan could take UBT down (but I'd worry guns would come into the equation), but Nathan likes to reserve his anger for strangling women (as UBT does as well). 

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I agree with the posts about Grandma Doris and/or Nathan stepping in to get Kaiser away from Jenelle and UBT but what's the story with Maryssa's mother? Where is she in this? Why is she allowing her daughter to live/spend time in this toxic, abusive situation? 

Ive asked myself the same thing!! Where is this woman?? And why does someone like david have custody of her?

• Love 4

I don't trust the editors any more than I trust Jenelle or UncleID.  I think it's also possible that Kaiser said "help me".  He had his hand on that car and he's not big enough to get it to the top.  Jace had it at the top at one point but when Kaiser said "feed me" or whatever, Jace was in the background and looked back.  It could have been "help me" or "feed me" or "push me" or one of several other things.

The abuse and Kaiser's crying is real.  I'm not convinced the words that the editors captioned are, though.  I can also easily believe when Kaiser hit Jace in the back and told him to shut up, he could have easily added "quit crying" too.  I'm sure that scenario happens often to Kaiser.  Those words were clear and familiar to that poor toddler.  Jenelle and UncleID are lowlife pieces of shit for playing photo shoot time and ignoring (and getting pissed off) about the children's needs in their lives.  These two are disgusting.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, badhaggis said:

That picture of Kaiser is haunting. Those poor children. My heart hurts for them. Fuck you Jenelle and UBT. 

I really can't stand to look at it. It's interesting that so many had rough nights last night. I watched RH of Dallas AND Teen Mum after this, but I still couldn't get Jenelle's awful scenes out of my mind. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

If Jenelle hasn't improved by now, she never will. I think she's a sociopath and she's never going to change

I agree she isn't going to change.  I think the drugs killed what few brain cells she had to begin with, and now it's a constant whining victim party.  Despite being handed the money to do whatever she wants in life, she still takes in psychotic strays, ignores and neglects her children, and does nothing constructive, day to day.  I think she is deeply miserable.  

We're all afraid because we see the reality and the very real possibility for tragedy if nothing changes.  How could this possibly end well?  And there is nothing we can do, is there?  

Edited by Sprockets
  • Love 11

The real issue with jeanelle is that she and most of those girls are so carried away hair and makeup, social media, look at me, me me me that their kids are just props.  American girls today put too much effort in superficial things.  I don't even know what Chelsea actually looks like, I would love to see her fresh faced someday.  

Get over yourself Kail, you are not a superhero for pushing out 3 kids and going to school, you never have to leave for work and that school was not an excellent school, anyone could pass those classes you took.  And BTW you push people out of your life.  You are not the Queen you think you are.  And having baby daddies is not a qualification for anything but bad choices.

Brianna, dear girl, who the hell would want to spend a week in your home with your mother hovering over you spouting out all their expectations at you.  You have all the help you need!  You just want a man to cater to you.  Maybe a man wants privacy and alone time then he would step up but at this rate Luis sees nothing thrilling about catering to your ass and answering to your mother.  You need to create an environment where he sees himself fitting in dumb girl.  Being with you does not mean he's there to hand you pillows, you want emotional support?  Then cut out the peanut gallery by-standers.  

Leah, oh my lord!  Pushing out babies does not make you at natural at inspiring others.  There is absolutely nothing you can say that's resonates any natural gift of public speaking.  You are too figity, and your thoughts are everywhere.  You have nothing new to say except what you can read in any teenaged magazine.  Do you have a lesson that no one else has ever thought of?  I didn't think so.  Unless you want to teach others how to get by feeding your kids the crappiest list of unhealthy foods.  Your life is messy and you are not at a place that is above others.  I think you are just hocking your kids to cash in.

Edited by LisLis
  • Love 5

Jace is now telling truth in jest. I didn't miss you - just kidding. No he's not.

I now truly see how awful David is. I thought he was shit buy used to think all the domestic abuse talk was over the top. Not anymore. No, I don't wish this on Jenelle. She awful too but I don't wish that on anyone. Especially with kids around. 

The coven is so fucking annoying. They had one glimmer of logic when the sister said last week he probably left because everyone embarrassed him on tv. Ya think? But, that went right over their heads. Talk to the man with out shitting on him for five seconds. Damn.

• Love 19
13 minutes ago, LisLis said:

Brianna, dear girl, who the hell would want to spend a week in your home with your mother hovering over you spouting out all their expectations at you.  You have all the help you need!  You just want a man to cater to you.  Maybe a man wants privacy and alone time then he would step up but at this rate Luis sees nothing thrilling about catering to your ass and answering to your mother.  You need to create an environment where he sees himself fitting in dumb girl.  Being with you does not mean he's there to hand you pillows, you want emotional support?  Then cut out the peanut gallery by-standers.  

Where was Luis even supposed to sleep? Nova is in bed with Briana. The other members of the Coven are in the respective hole/lairs. Did they expect him to sleep on the sofa - to be interrupted by the family and their guests?

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Where was Luis even supposed to sleep? Nova is in bed with Briana. The other members of the Coven are in the respective hole/lairs. Did they expect him to sleep on the sofa - to be interrupted by the family and their guests?

Yes, because he's a man and men suck. He needs to be inconvenienced at every turn and always be accessible so random people he barely knows can berate him for not stepping up to the plate. 

• Love 13

Jenelle makes getting married look like the worst torture on earth. I’ve never seen someone so miserable taking engagement photos. I did engagement photos and was laughing the whole time. It was fun. It’s supposed to be fun. Not screaming and ordering people around and being frustrated with your children and looking angry. And now she has been married for two weeks but has posted dozens of angry rants online.  Does she think is normal? I cannot imagine being so angry and so focused on online strangers in the period immediately following my wedding.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, poopchute said:

I cannot imagine being so angry and so focused on online strangers in the period immediately following my wedding

She is absolutely miserable.  She's been living a "perfect family" lie she created, and the "happily ever after" moment was supposed to be the wedding.  After which - immediately after which - UBT decompensated and stopped trying even a little bit, because that's what his type does.  Jenelle is horrified.  

Everything is going downhill fast for her from now on, and she knows it, which is why she's screaming at everyone.  I don't really care, except for the children and pets caught in the crossfire.  

• Love 12

Jenelleis is a complete sociopath. It is only a matter of time before a murder occurs on The Land, and I pray that the kids are not harmed when it happens. I have no pity for Jenelle, she is not a victim in an abusive relationship, she is as much an abuser as UBT is and the only victims are those poor kids. I've said it before and I'll  say it again with no remorse, the best thing for Jace and The Roll  would be if Jenelle died. Only then will they be free from that monster and her revolving door of soulmates.

Kail is a raging bitch and I wish Javi had not dropped the child support case and her vacation had been ruined.

Chelsea is boring but it makes me happy to see Aubree and Watson being so loved and cherished. Chelsea really hit the jackpot with Cole. Leah...meh

• Love 18
19 hours ago, CofCinci said:

The Producers got right into their van.  With other men on the series, they would have continued to film/annoy.  They know that David is violent and unpredictable.  Putting themselves at risk for a filmed fight just wasn't worth it for them that day.

They need to drop these 2 sociopaths from the show immediately.

19 hours ago, mscav said:

Is it wrong that I don't care that David obviously beat the shit out of Jenelle? I fear for the kids and wouldn't want anything bad to happen to them, and I don't condone abuse at all, but Jenelle is such a vile horrible person that her kids best chance may be with her missing on the land and UBT in jail for life. Otherwise they are in for a life of abuse from UBT and neglect from her. Even if she were to get away from David she would just find someone just as bad if not worse.

I do not care either.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

They need to drop these 2 sociopaths from the show immediately.

I do not care either.

I don't care about Janelle either tbh, but as long as she is with David those kids are in even more danger. At least with Jace and The Roll, there is Barb and Nathan's mom to keep an eye on that bitch Janelle. Poor Endtable is fully in the clutches of Janelle and David. There is nobody to save her. :(  

If MTV fires them both, there is hope that David will disappear when those MTV checks do. Which could save Jace and The Roll but still leaves little Endtable as either a victim of kidnapping by her father or consistent neglect by her mother and the dick she jumps on next.  

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/remove-david-and-janelle-from-teen-mom-2-cast

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Birdee said:

It's interesting and it's also sad. Sad that people who will never meet Kaiser shed tears over his treatment and are genuinely concerned for his life/well-being and his own damn mother was taking pictures and screaming the f-bomb at the poor little chub.  

She doesn't care about him or any of her other kids the way total strangers do. She sees her kids as possessions and pawns. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, chrissybk said:

. . .still leaves little Endtable as either a victim of kidnapping by her father or consistent neglect by her mother and the dick she jumps on next.  

If this show has taught us anything, it's that we don't have to choose.  

• Love 4
6 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Why the fuck were they all up in the middle of the night.

My son is 19 now and when he was born I was 21 but still lived at home with my mom and brother. I remember waking up with my son in the middle of the night to feed and change him and it was quiet and peaceful. I held him and fed him and talked to him softly. If it was around 6am and we were up, my mom would knock on my door and give my son a kiss as she was leaving for work. 

We never used it as a bash the baby's father session. I guess because everyone in the house had a job to wake up and get to, we didn't have as much time for that. These ladies need to get a damn life and show Nova and now Stella, something different or they will be full fledged, brainwashed members of the coven sitting there at 4am, still all together and still single, bashing Nova and Stella's one night stands/baby daddy's in about 15 years. 

The whole situation with the coven is just strange. Nova sees and hears everything including her mother crying 17 times each day. Brianna is still talking about adoption in front of Nova even now that Stella is here.  Ole boy Luis ain't never get to show us the full potential of his deadbeatness because the coven wouldn't even give him a chance. 

• Love 20
7 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

To all the Southern & Northern California folks on here, I hope everyone is safe from the fires!!

I'm on the side of thinking it's fine for Aubree's name to be hyphenated. Chelsea seems like a "Maci" type meaning, how many f-ing "M's" & "The McKinneys!!!" signs does she have all over their house? I know I've spotted one giant "D" on Chelsea's wall, so besides just the general feeling of maybe feeling a little left out, if Aubree constantly has "D's", and "The DeBoer's" picture frames shoved in her face, all the more reason to have the name (plus she obviously loves Cole to death).  

Or Chelsea could stop with shoving this stuff in her face? 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, chrissybk said:

The whole situation with the coven is just strange. Nova sees and hears everything including her mother crying 17 times each day. Brianna is still talking about adoption in front of Nova even now that Stella is here.  Ole boy Luis ain't never get to show us the full potential of his deadbeatness because the coven wouldn't even give him a chance. 

Yeah, count me in with those who don't understand why Luis going back to his apartment warranted an all-night man bashing session. IMO, it actually made sense for Luis to come back during the day when Brittney and Roxanne are presumably at work and the house is less crowded. Briana already said she didn't feel comfortable with him being there 24/7, so what's the problem? 

Just now, DangerousMinds said:

Or Chelsea could stop with shoving this stuff in her face? 

In the scene where Cole was on the couch, I noticed Aubree couldn't even remember what Chelsea was talking about until Chelsea pushed, prodded and dropped hints about the name change. Then it was like a lightbulb went off and Aubree remembered her lines. I know Chelsea is a fan favorite, and I truly believe Cole is a great guy, but I also think a lot of Aubree's feelings towards him are driven by her desire to please Chelsea. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, BitterApple said:
18 minutes ago, chrissybk said:

Yeah, count me in with those who don't understand why Luis going back to his apartment warranted an all-night man bashing session. IMO, it actually made sense for Luis to come back during the day when Brittney and Roxanne are presumably at work and the house is less crowded. Briana already said she didn't feel comfortable with him being there 24/7, so what's the problem? 

I don't know how Brittney and Roxanne have time to work when they are busy raising Brianna's kids and man bashing all the time. Sheesh, they are truly exhausting!! Imagine being around all of them in person? I thought Luis coming over during the day made perfect sense. Since the coven holds overnight meetings, Brianna could get some rest while Luis is there during the day. That way she can be well rested to watch her sister feed and rock Stella to sleep while they hold their nightly meeting. But, I bet she wouldn't rest while Luis is there anyway because if she did the man might actually be able to form a bond with Stella and that would completely ruin the coven's entire campaign, so she would stay awake and suck every single, possible bit of joy out of the room. 

• Love 23
5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

In the scene where Cole was on the couch, I noticed Aubree couldn't even remember what Chelsea was talking about until Chelsea pushed, prodded and dropped hints about the name change. Then it was like a lightbulb went off and Aubree remembered her lines. I know Chelsea is a fan favorite, and I truly believe Cole is a great guy, but I also think a lot of Aubree's feelings towards him are driven by her desire to please Chelsea. 

I wonder if this is really more of a storyline for MTV than anything else. What else does Chelsea have going on to talk about besides living her relativity normal upper-middle class "basic" life? (Totally not saying basic in a negative way. All these other chicks could benefit from a dose of "basic" at this point.)

• Love 19
4 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

David Eason Wins Full Custody of Daughter Maryssa

Editing to add that at least it is temporary primary custody. Hopefully that changes really soon. 

Edited by chrissybk
  • Love 9
48 minutes ago, chrissybk said:

Nova sees and hears everything including her mother crying 17 times each day.

Nova has the same look on her face as David's daughter - Marissa?  Frozen, fearful, powerless.  

28 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Well......maybe not Leah.....

Leah couldn't even find the school.  

• Love 10
3 hours ago, LisLis said:

Get over yourself Kail, you are not a superhero for pushing out 3 kids and going to school, you never have to leave for work and that school was not an excellent school, anyone could pass those classes you took.  And BTW you push people out of your life.  You are not the Queen you think you are.  And having baby daddies is not a qualification for anything but bad choices.

Kail couldn't pass them either. She didn't fulfill her credits and was told she was barely passing her classes with the "D" grades she received. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

These children are fucked. They can't run to either adult in the home. Jace has the benefit of having Barb and only living with Jenelle part-time. Kaiser as well. Endtable and Maryssa are there all the time. Who can they run to?

This is true, at least Jace has Barb and Kaiser has Doris. Maryssa and Ensley might be the worst off of all of them. :(

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 5
Just now, Lm2162 said:

This is true, at least Jace has Barb and Kaiser has Doris. Does Maryssa spend no time with her mother? If not, Ensley might be the worst off of all of them. :(

I don't know what Maryssa's home life was like with her maternal grand parents but maybe she can seek some refuge in those memories. It's an awful situation for the kids. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Except:

1) That would require Nathan being sober enough to drive from SC to where Jenelle lives in NC; and

2) Nathan is crazy violent and scary BUT I'm pretty sure he's the kind of violent, scary dude who only takes it out on women (who are smaller than him). I'm not sure we've ever heard of Nathan getting violent with a guy his own size or bigger (like UBT). Don't get me wrong, I think sober Nathan could take UBT down (but I'd worry guns would come into the equation), but Nathan likes to reserve his anger for strangling women (as UBT does as well). 

That's because under the glitter and spray tan, he's nothing but a coward.  He would never risk losing a fight.

That's the scariest part of all of this. Maryssa's mom has no custody of her daughter and Nathan has no custody of either of his children. SO WHAT WE ARE SEEING WAS THE COURT'S ATTEMPT TO MAKE IT BETTER. As in, there are 5 adults who made Maryssa, Kaiser, and Nathan's daughter....and Jenelle and David were the least obviously/provably dangerous out of the 5. And I'm pretty sure what we saw was horror film-worthy. These. Children. Have. No. Hope.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 14