Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Small World, Big Lives

Message added by Mod-LunarJester,

Culture Check: How can the tropes and stereotypes we apply to TV personalities impact our fellow posters, and how do we remain mindful of these effects while discussing them? Please review for more on stereotypes and tropes.

Culture Check: How can we express our opinions and consider the effect our assumptions may have on the people around us? What impact might speculation have on others, especially when we speculate about children or complex issues like neurodiversity?

• Start Topic

Is Caryn planning to turn Roloff Farm into a winery? She wants to plant grapes as a hobby?  I guess she doesn’t want to be the Pumpkin Patch Princess #2, so she is looking for a way to become Lady of the manor in own right.

I still don’t like Caryn, or the nasty remarks Caryn and Matt make about Amy.  Matt can have his ex-husband grumbles about his ex-wife.  But his side piece should keep her mouth shut, at least while she’s on camera.  I hate the smirking and eye rolling and jabs Caryn and Matt carry on with about Amy in their TH’s and during scenes together.  No one says any of these people have to be friendly to each other, but Caryn takes joy in smack talking Amy, and in being Matt’s better suited companion.  Yes, Amy has made it clear she isn’t comfortable around Caryn, and there’s no love lost.  

Amy has her faults; she holds onto shit she should have let go of years ago. Definitely  not a ”glass half full” kinda gal. Yet I don’t remember Amy taking any televised personal digs at Caryn. Chris hasn’t made negative comments about Matt either.

That BBQ at Zach’s was super awkward!  Aside from the food (or lack of), every interaction between any of the Roloffs seemed so forced and uncomfortable.  Some of it may have been editing or producer driven, but none of the family members looked like they wanted to be there.  

• Love 18

I think Amy has moved on from Matt. She has no lingering feelings for him. I mean, who would?? But I’m convinced the only thing she’s mourning the loss of, and holding onto resentment about, is the loss of the farm. I hear it every time she talks about “moving on”. Whether it’s not being able to do the things with her grandchildren on the farm that she did with her kids, or hosting holiday dinners and special occasions, or just taking walks around the property, it’s clear that she resents having to leave her home. And as far as Caryn, I think Amy couldn’t care less that she has Matt. But Amy resents the hell out of her for having the farm. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 13

The thing is Amy could have taken the option to buy a side and build her dream home with Chris, then she'd still be on the farm but she didn't want to, Chris asked her many times if she was sure she didn't want to do that and even after the fact Chris asked her more than once if she wished she would have taken a side and stayed on the farm.... No one held a gun to her head and forced her to leave.... IIRC the farm was 35 acres and it grew to 110 acres... That's more than enough space to have her own private driveway etc and she wouldn't be running into Matt on a daily basis.

The way Chris kept bringing it up on several episodes made me think that that's what he would have preferred, he seemed melancholy as he said how much he'll miss the views and tranquility.

It seems odd to me that Chris and Amy didn't buy a home together, he seems happy to let her buy the home and he'll come live there, is he afraid it might not last and he doesn't want his money involved?...l think Chris might be a Peter Pan.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Amy may like the idea of what the farm used to be and the good times they  had there, but, she seems much more inclined to be near places she can do things with like meeting her girlfriends for drinks, having lunch at the local cafe, listening to some music at a club, shopping, etc.  I don't know if her new place is any closer to those places or not, but, for me, as you near retirement age, unless you really are an open spaces kind of person, getting near the things you need makes more sense.   (I say this, assuming the virus issue will resolve. If that continues, you may want to be out in the country.)  

• Love 4
4 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Is Caryn planning to turn Roloff Farm into a winery?

They can call it Little Sour Grapes. 

Zach's situation is what happens when you depend on a reality show. Privacy is nice when it comes to sensitive situations(Zach seems to get along with Chris, but he probably has mixed feelings.) But you lose your right to privacy when you're on the show. I hope he is mindful of his children's privacy if the show lasts long enough.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9

Zack and Tori confuse me when it comes to Jackson's privacy, they regularly let him play and wander the backyard naked, they have neighbors with windows looking into their yard, anyone could be snapping pics of the little guy walking around with his private parts on full display.

I wonder if they'll do the same with Lilah?

What the hell, put some clothes on him, would they want to sit on grass or concrete with their bare butt?

jackson.jpg

• Love 2

When I saw Zach being so stingy with the food at the cookouts, it reminded me of back when Amy used to bake those special cakes for various family members at their celebrations.  Most of the time they were tiny little cakes and there were at least a dozen guests.  NO WAY there was enough cake to go around. I used to laugh at that a lot. 

What Zach's friends need to do is to bring their own food to the cookout and then when they invite him to their cookout, tell him to bring his own food too.  It's more simple that way and he can bring just the right amount that he wants to eat. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Just finished this episode & Zach's reaction was worse than I imagined. Tori too, didn't have to be so rude. I had said previously it's her news, but even if Amy agreed not to discuss it on camera & forgot, he could've taken it up with her later in private. I was appalled by both of them but especially Zach.

Glad there was enough food - oh wait - the perfect amount of food. Hope all the kids wanted hot dogs.

Jer & Auj got their cameos in so no one should forget about them. 🙄

I have no idea why Amy would've felt nervous about telling Matt she was engaged. It was nice of her to call him, I guess, but I also don't see how that was necessary either. My guess is it was all for the show.

The joke about not inviting Caryn & Matt was explained as she had seen Caryn's comment on not wanting to be invited should Amy get married. I thought it was funny & probably would've done the same thing.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

The thing is Amy could have taken the option to buy a side and build her dream home with Chris, then she'd still be on the farm but she didn't want to, Chris asked her many times if she was sure she didn't want to do that and even after the fact Chris asked her more than once if she wished she would have taken a side and stayed on the farm.... No one held a gun to her head and forced her to leave.... IIRC the farm was 35 acres and it grew to 110 acres... That's more than enough space to have her own private driveway etc and she wouldn't be running into Matt on a daily basis.

The way Chris kept bringing it up on several episodes made me think that that's what he would have preferred, he seemed melancholy as he said how much he'll miss the views and tranquility.

It seems odd to me that Chris and Amy didn't buy a home together, he seems happy to let her buy the home and he'll come live there, is he afraid it might not last and he doesn't want his money involved?...l think Chris might be a Peter Pan.

Matt mused that Chris had never been married before so this might be an eye opener for him living full time with someone.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, Bunnyette said:

Matt mused that Chris had never been married before so this might be an eye opener for him living full time with someone.

He didn't invest in the house and they postponed the wedding until some time in 2021.... It's like he's sticking his toe in the water to check the temperature..... I'm starting to think that AZChristian is correct and the wedding will never happen.

I found it interesting when Chris said that he left the table and went to the washroom for a VERY long time, to the point that he wondered if it was upsetting Amy.

So he goes to the restaurant to propose and basically describes having an anxiety attack, had to go to the washroom for so long that Amy and the crew were left wondering what was going on and then finally came out and proposed and he looked nervous as hell.

I don't think that's a good sign, what's he so afraid of?

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
18 hours ago, Hpmec said:

It is obvious that neither Zach nor Tori is currently gainfully employed and their income is derived from their participation on the show. It’s their bread and butter. While I get that Zach would prefer that certain family matters be shared off camera, I think his major stink face when Amy announced her engagement was uncalled for. How about a “Congrats, mom, I’m happy for you” instead of a look that shouted, “How dare you share this news with me here and now? You are pissing me off.” Grow up, Zach. If you don’t want to be on camera, get a real job. 

And how much of a “surprise” could Amy’s engagement really have been to him? Zack had to have some inkling that this was coming, no?  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

He didn't invest in the house and they postponed the wedding until some time in 2021.... It's like he's sticking his toe in the water to check the temperature..... I'm starting to think that AZChristian is correct and the wedding will never happen.

I found it interesting when Chris said that he left the table and went to the washroom for a VERY long time, to the point that he wondered if it was upsetting Amy.

So he goes to the restaurant to propose and basically describes having an anxiety attack, had to go to the washroom for so long that Amy and the crew were left wondering what was going on and then finally came out and proposed and he looked nervous as hell.

I don't think that's a good sign, what's he so afraid of?

There's definitely another side to Chris.  

2 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Just finished this episode & Zach's reaction was worse than I imagined. Tori too, didn't have to be so rude. I had said previously it's her news, but even if Amy agreed not to discuss it on camera & forgot, he could've taken it up with her later in private. I was appalled by both of them but especially Zach.

Glad there was enough food - oh wait - the perfect amount of food. Hope all the kids wanted hot dogs.

Jer & Auj got their cameos in so no one should forget about them. 🙄

I have no idea why Amy would've felt nervous about telling Matt she was engaged. It was nice of her to call him, I guess, but I also don't see how that was necessary either. My guess is it was all for the show.

The joke about not inviting Caryn & Matt was explained as she had seen Caryn's comment on not wanting to be invited should Amy get married. I thought it was funny & probably would've done the same thing.

Tell me exactly what does Zach and his brother do support their families?  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

It seems like the show is Zach & Tori's primary income source.

Jer probably made quite a bit from the show, but I think they live off Auj's SM/essential oil biz.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

It seems like the show is Zach & Tori's primary income source.

Jer probably made quite a bit from the show, but I think they live off Auj's SM/essential oil biz.

Thank you.  They both seem lazy and unmotivated, their parents should be proud.  Some day when the show is a memory, I wonder if they've given a thought how they're going to take care of their families?  There will be a day when shows about little people won't interest anyone.  By then Tori will have pushed out more kids.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Is Caryn planning to turn Roloff Farm into a winery? She wants to plant grapes as a hobby?  I guess she doesn’t want to be the Pumpkin Patch Princess #2, so she is looking for a way to become Lady of the manor in own right.

🙂

I think Caryn is planning to go full "Falcon Crest" with Roloff Farms!  🙂

Edited by tvisme
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, Wollstonecraft said:

There's definitely another side to Chris.  

Jer and Auj also have a book and journal that was on NYT best seller list (In their category) and they have a podcast called "behind the scenes" or something..... Jer goes to the farm pretty much every day and works for Matt, last week he was planting new trees all over the farm.... Meanwhile Auj is at home with the baby writing their next book.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Zack and Tori confuse me when it comes to Jackson's privacy, they regularly let him play and wander the backyard naked, they have neighbors with windows looking into their yard, anyone could be snapping pics of the little guy walking around with his private parts on full display.

I wonder if they'll do the same with Lilah?

What the hell, put some clothes on him, would they want to sit on grass or concrete with their bare butt?

Jackson will be 3 in a couple weeks, he's a little boy now and he should have some privacy, I hope she stops because he will have enough to deal with being a little person, he doesn't need kids teasing him about being naked.

I noticed when Matt was there visiting he asked if Murphy does his business in the backyard and Zack said yes, so there's also a matter of germs from dog poop etc. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
28 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

With reg. to Chris, & it being his first time ever proposing & doing so on a TV show, I can understand him being very nervous. He really seemed concerned with getting it just right for her.

Well, he wouldn't have wanted to miss his marks flub his lines. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

Well, he wouldn't have wanted to miss his marks flub his lines. 

Yeah I'm hoping it was a re-enactment, although doubting they are good enough actors to pull that one off as it seemed very genuine.

• Love 2

I wonder why Chris was showing Zach how to grill instead of Matt?  

Because Chris knows how?  I don't remember seeing Matt grill ever, it was always Amy.  Admittedly, height would be a factor unless he had a stool, but Amy seemed to manage.

I think much of Amy's feelings about leaving the farm has to do with the kids.  They will naturally gravitate to the farm -- it's familiar and has so many cool things for the kids -- and Matt will therefore see them more than she will.  She will need to make an effort to stay in their lives.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Thank you.  They both seem lazy and unmotivated, their parents should be proud.  Some day when the show is a memory, I wonder if they've given a thought how they're going to take care of their families?  There will be a day when shows about little people won't interest anyone.  By then Tori will have pushed out more kids.

IDK.  I used to think that too, but, who knows how long they have left. This show first aired in March 2005!  It took a break for a little while, but, returned and is now in pretty good standing.  I bet they see no reason the show can't continue. I suppose Tori always has her teaching to fall back on.  Between Amy, Caryn and Matt, I bet the child care could be manage between them during the day. lol

18 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I disagree. Assuming all of this was not producer-driven, Amy should have given Zach a heads up off-camera. He said it was the only thing he asked of his parents, and Amy blew it. And I think Tori was as nice as possible during an incredibly awkward conversation. NONE of this should have been on-camera.

Edited by IndianPaintbrush
  • Love 12

Amy is always going to resent that she is no longer queen!  She made her bed and now she must lay in it!  The farm is no longer hers...her choice.  Amy is lazy like Zack and home maintenance is not on her list.  The farm home was huge and needing repairs.  Amy walked, ran away from that!

To me Chris is a pretty boy she can dangle on her arm and say Look at me!  I can't believe he had absolutely no input or money in the house they are living in!

Googling I found Amy makes $25,000 - $40,000 per episode.  Chris has become a regular so he too draws a check!

He'd be a fool to walk away from that $$$ and he won't.  When push comes to shove then we'll see.  He surely doesn't look happy in those selfies!

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Amy is always going to resent that she is no longer queen!  She made her bed and now she must lay in it!  The farm is no longer hers...her choice.  Amy is lazy like Zack and home maintenance is not on her list.  The farm home was huge and needing repairs.  Amy walked, ran away from that!

To me Chris is a pretty boy she can dangle on her arm and say Look at me!  I can't believe he had absolutely no input or money in the house they are living in!

Googling I found Amy makes $25,000 - $40,000 per episode.  Chris has become a regular so he too draws a check!

He'd be a fool to walk away from that $$$ and he won't.  When push comes to shove then we'll see.  He surely doesn't look happy in those selfies!

Exactly, TLC bought Amy a boyfriend and he's more than happy to pocket the money and play the part..... No wonder he had a panic attack and stayed in the washroom forever.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I cannot stomach Amy anymore. I just watched the scene where she told Matt that she got engaged. He appeared to me to be sincerely congratulatory. And all she did was snark about it.  And if she is correct, that he doesn’t want to deal with her anymore, who can blame him.

I feel sorry for Chris. If she is truly like she comes off, he has no idea what he signed up for.

And as far as Zach is concerned, she did not respect his wishes did that her relationship not be discussed on camera.   And he even told her on camera to drop it. But she just kept on going about how he should act when he talks to Chris. She just cannot resist setting up situations where she can act like Christ hanging on the cross. What a martyr!!!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, IndianPaintbrush said:

I disagree. Assuming all of this was not producer-driven, Amy should have given Zach a heads up off-camera. He said it was the only thing he asked of his parents, and Amy blew it. And I think Tori was as nice as possible during an incredibly awkward conversation. NONE of this should have been on-camera.

I disagree too, & that's okay. Their whole life is on camera & that little jerk can be a stay-at-home dad with his stay-at-home mom wife with no worries because of it - for which he should be thankful & bend a little. She fucked up - but he could've handled it nicely on camera then confront her off camera. I'm completely UNsympathetic. He looked like he needed to sit in the corner with a fucking pacifier.

52 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly, TLC bought Amy a boyfriend and he's more than happy to pocket the money and play the part..... No wonder he had a panic attack and stayed in the washroom forever.

Caryn's in it as well.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, IndianPaintbrush said:

I got the impression Tori was well aware of Zack's request and Amy's ignoring of it and that's why she reacted the way she did. She knew her husband had asked for one thing NOT to happen and that exact thing was happening right before their eyes. I would have been more concerned if Tori was all happy and gushing over Amy given Zack's feelings on it being on camera. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

She fucked up - but he could've handled it nicely on camera then confront her off camera.

Unfortunately Zack learned how to handle things from Amy and she never handles anything "nicely" on camera or off.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Unfortunately Zack learned how to handle things from Amy and she never handles anything "nicely" on camera or off.

That particular apple didn’t fall far from the tree did it??   

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

I got the impression Tori was well aware of Zack's request and Amy's ignoring of it and that's why she reacted the way she did. She knew her husband had asked for one thing NOT to happen and that exact thing was happening right before their eyes. I would have been more concerned if Tori was all happy and gushing over Amy given Zack's feelings on it being on camera. 

I can understand Zack’s feelings, but he could have at least said something! He looked like a petulant child with his bottom lip out. Tori didn’t need to gush over Amy, but she could have definitely handled it better. A simple “We’re really happy for you” would have sufficed. 

• Love 10
20 hours ago, camom said:

Because Chris knows how?  I don't remember seeing Matt grill ever, it was always Amy.  Admittedly, height would be a factor unless he had a stool, but Amy seemed to manage.

I think much of Amy's feelings about leaving the farm has to do with the kids.  They will naturally gravitate to the farm -- it's familiar and has so many cool things for the kids -- and Matt will therefore see them more than she will.  She will need to make an effort to stay in their lives.

My question about Chris showing Zach how to grill was in response to the repeated comments here about Amy never teaching her kids how to do "domestic" chores, which I don't see was only Amy's responsibility.  It was nice of Chris to show him, especially since he's apparently just a paid TLC stooge.  😂

• Love 9

I don’t see why Zach gets to dictate how his mom tells him about her engagement. Zach is married with 2 kids of his own, not a 8 year old who needs to be handled with sensitivity. I don’t think his reaction would have been different if he had been told in private. Regardless of how he was told, Zach should be happy for Amy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

I finally broke down and watched the scenes where she told Matt and Zach.  I promised myself I'd keep an open mind.

She's a bitch.  

Matt could not have been more gracious.  He said all the right things - and even more - when he admitted that Chris would be a better husband to her than he was because they are such different personalities.

I was really interested in the Zach scene.  Tori knew IMMEDIATELY that Zach was going to be upset, because she probably knew about his request to both parents that they not talk about their relationships on camera with him.  

Even when Amy started to talk to them about "big changes" happening, Tori - knowing about Zach's request that relationship things not be discussed on camera - assumed it was about the house.  No.  Amy gets a negative look on her face and says, "That's not the only thing."  Her vibe was SO negative that Tori even responded, "Uh-oh."

Then Amy does a 180 and announces, "I'm engaged!!!"

Camera goes to Zach who - at first - says nothing, but the look on his face is, "What happened to my request that we NOT discuss your relationship on camera?"  

Amy - as always - oblivious to anything but herself, prattles on.  

Then in the TH, Zach says, very clearly and maturely, "The ONE THING that I've asked my parents is to not spring things about their relationships on camera.  And then my mom forgets that?"

No, Zach, she didn't forget.  She's a selfish bitch who doesn't care about your feelings . . . or anyone else's.  Even when Zach said, "I think we need to wrap this" (a technical term using in filming that means STOP), she keeps going on. 

He asks, "Did you hear what I just said?"

Her response:  "Yes, I heard you."  And then she KEEPS ON!

Zach is not a kid anymore.  Although they are still mother and son, they are also now coworkers on a TV show.  If one actor on a show verbalizes that a topic is off limits for filming, anyone with a grain of sense will not bring up that topic.  Especially if the other party has a modicum of respect.

I think the reason Zach seems closer to Matt now is that he lived under the wing of Amy's negativity his whole childhood.  When he grew up and was exposed to kinder people (like Tori), he realized that the way he had been taught to think and act by Amy was not a good way to continue to choose to live.

We reap what we sow.  Amy's got some serious weeding to do.

• Love 16
(edited)
16 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Zach's a 'big' boy now, all grown up. Whatever Amy or Matt did doesn't excuse asshole behavior, especially toward a parent in front of the world on TV.  His reactions are his own responsibility.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 14
50 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I finally broke down and watched the scenes where she told Matt and Zach.  I promised myself I'd keep an open mind.

She's a bitch.  

Matt could not have been more gracious.  He said all the right things - and even more - when he admitted that Chris would be a better husband to her than he was because they are such different personalities.

I was really interested in the Zach scene.  Tori knew IMMEDIATELY that Zach was going to be upset, because she probably knew about his request to both parents that they not talk about their relationships on camera with him.  

Even when Amy started to talk to them about "big changes" happening, Tori - knowing about Zach's request that relationship things not be discussed on camera - assumed it was about the house.  No.  Amy gets a negative look on her face and says, "That's not the only thing."  Her vibe was SO negative that Tori even responded, "Uh-oh."

Then Amy does a 180 and announces, "I'm engaged!!!"

Camera goes to Zach who - at first - says nothing, but the look on his face is, "What happened to my request that we NOT discuss your relationship on camera?"  

Amy - as always - oblivious to anything but herself, prattles on.  

Then in the TH, Zach says, very clearly and maturely, "The ONE THING that I've asked my parents is to not spring things about their relationships on camera.  And then my mom forgets that?"

No, Zach, she didn't forget.  She's a selfish bitch who doesn't care about your feelings . . . or anyone else's.  Even when Zach said, "I think we need to wrap this" (a technical term using in filming that means STOP), she keeps going on. 

He asks, "Did you hear what I just said?"

Her response:  "Yes, I heard you."  And then she KEEPS ON!

Zach is not a kid anymore.  Although they are still mother and son, they are also now coworkers on a TV show.  If one actor on a show verbalizes that a topic is off limits for filming, anyone with a grain of sense will not bring up that topic.  Especially if the other party has a modicum of respect.

I think the reason Zach seems closer to Matt now is that he lived under the wing of Amy's negativity his whole childhood.  When he grew up and was exposed to kinder people (like Tori), he realized that the way he had been taught to think and act by Amy was not a good way to continue to choose to live.

We reap what we sow.  Amy's got some serious weeding to do.

Very, very well said.  All of it.

• Love 7
On 4/29/2020 at 1:35 PM, DonnaMae said:

Last night she indicated that he would move in with her as soon as she's settled, but before they marry.

My 30 year old daughter felt the same way with her now husband...they moved in together after he proposed. She didn't want to be living with someone for years and years before a proposal or maybe never even getting one. Amy is an older woman with grown kids and grandkids...I totally understand why she wouldn't want to live with Chris without being married.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I totally understand why she wouldn't want to live with Chris without being married.

But that's not what's happening, she agreed to live with him and they aren't married.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I don’t see why Zach gets to dictate how his mom tells him about her engagement. Zach is married with 2 kids of his own, not a 8 year old who needs to be handled with sensitivity. I don’t think his reaction would have been different if he had been told in private. Regardless of how he was told, Zach should be happy for Amy.

Preach! I was appalled at his non reaction to her announcement and more appalled at his entitled arrogant lecture peppered with resentful, angry attitude. This guy is just the most spoiled asshat millinnial ever. Equally, Tori gave off some attitude also but corrected herself and at least feigned happiness for her. The shy, quiet kid is now a bombastic know it all...and Amy had to grovel for his forgiveness. Even after that he could not show any kind of happiness for her and would barely hug her. 

I can't stand the back and forth between Tori and Zach...he bellows out his "philosophies" on everything...things that he knows nothing about and she sits there making faces and sarcastically makes quips. Kids should not get a choice of hot dog or burger at a party? Mr. Hard line...ha ha...he's just like his Dad.

2 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

But that's not what's happening, she agreed to live with him and they aren't married.

But they're engaged...it's a formal engagement too. Not just a promise. What do you think Miss Perfect, Caryn and Matt are doing when they go to Arizona in the winter? 

• Love 13

If Matt took to the cameras to tell one of his children something he was specifically asked not to, rest assured we'd never hear the end of it from Amy. Especially if it concerned Caryn. She'd raise holy hell and we all know it. But Matt is much more of a thoughtful, loving parent to be in that situation in the first place.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Zach's a 'big' boy now, all grown up. Whatever Amy or Matt did doesn't excuse asshole behavior, especially toward a parent in front of the world on TV.  His reactions are his own responsibility.

If Zack's reactions are all on him and no blaming anyone else then the same goes for Amy..., no more blaming Matt every time she reacts like an asshole.

oh I forgot there's always different rules when it comes to St. Amy of the Holy Kitchen

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

8 still feel upset about Zacs reaction to his moms announcement to her engagement. I remember so well when he announced ti his parents he was going to ask his girlfriend to marry him. Zac look back at that how pleased and happy she was for you. She dated him for 3 years. What did you think was going to happen ? I hated the lookmon your face and all your wife could say was WHAT ??????? and because you were having a baby fit she had to say are you ok babe ? After all that woman has done for you. You are si busy sucking up to your dads new girlfriend you forgot your mother has feelings too. I cant even watch you anymore.

• Love 8

I understand Amy buying the house herself after being under Matt’s  thumb for 30 years. She didn’t have access to the company checkbook or know what their finances where. Then the locked office where he was dipping his pen in the company ink.  The picture of that requires eye/brain bleach.  I can see where Chris encouraged her that it was her house and an investment for her. 
Chris will do his share in the house unlike Napoleon Matt. 

Who Matt is is the piss ant that was invited to Thanksgiving dinner at Amy’s and promptly went to the table and bitched that dinner wasn’t  on the table.
i would give him a FU too. . He’s the king of the mountain now and side piece will continue to stroke his ego until the cameras go  out.  He can start a new hoard of crap and sit high on a piece of farm equipment but he’s still a little man in more ways than one. 

• Love 13