Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Small World, Big Lives

Message added by Scarlett45

Important reminders: 

1. Our (golden) Be Civil rule applies to your fellow members.  It does not apply to the show, the characters, the cast, etc.  Folks are free to say whatever they like - and however they'd like to say it - about anybody related to the show providing it doesn't violate our hate speech policy

2. As per our site spoiler policy: episodes released on premium or pay-per-view services are not considered spoilers.

• Start Topic

I thought that more people would show up at the auction just out of curiosity. Is there an entrance fee for auctions?

not a fan of Amy's all black outfit for the date, especially if a proposal is a possibility. No way i believe she wasn't expecting it. She's dropped a million hints about their relationship so this drama of will she say yes is ridiculous.

• Love 7

How hilarious that Matt's auction only had 30 or so people attend. I didn't really understand why he had an auction rather than just a yard sale. (Other than greed if he thought there would be bidding wars over his junk). I would imagine people would much rather come and look and buy at their leisure, than have to wait around for whatever item they might be interested in. I think he would have had a better turn out if he had gone that route.

Loved Chris's proposal, and how happy Amy is. And the ring is beautiful - not my taste as I like traditional round stones, but good on Chris for picking a stone that would be meaningful to Amy. And to pick the diamond and then have it set makes it even more special. 

I enjoyed all the scenes in this episode, including Amy's with her girlfriends who are always so supportive, and the bantering between Zack and Tori. The show is so much better without Jer and Auj. 

• Love 16

The proposal made me cry.  He really loves her so much.  He was so nervous about what he was going to say.  I love that he said that he knows women talk about their proposals, and he wanted Amy to have a "story" too.   After 3 years together they really, really know each other, good and bad.  No one can keep up a false front for 3 years.  They travel a lot together, and you really get to know someone when you travel with them.  Very early on he mentioned that he saw her angry, and he told Amy he was afraid it would be directed at him in the future.  It must have caused Amy to really think about how she handles her anger, because it wasn't brought up again, and hasn't driven him away.  He knows that she's a pessimistic person (who wouldn't be, after all those years with Matt?), and tries to bring out the optimism in her.  Maybe once she's off the farm, and away from Matt she'll be more naturally optimistic.

To whoever asked how they met.  They both attended a sip and paint event, but they didn't even talk to each other that night.  A little while after that, Amy had a pool party, and invited people from the prior event.  That is where they really met, and started getting to know each other.  It was at the pool party when Chris asked Amy to go for a motorcycle ride.  I think Chris fell for her right away, because it wasn't long after that first ride that he modified his bike with special foot pegs, so that Amy could ride more comfortably.  No man modifies his Harley unless he's pretty sure there's a future.

Matt and the whore homewrecker really did Amy a huge favor, because now she can spend the 2nd half of her life being happy, and having adventures with a man she really loves, and who treats her well.  Caryn's future is wiping the shit off Matt's whiny, cranky old ass.  You wanted him, you got him Caryn, and I'm sure you'll just love being his full-time caregiver.  I love Karma.

I laughed that the 2 things Amy wanted to keep from the garage were the life vest, because she needed it for canoeing with Chris, and her camping lantern.  Everything else could go.

What Zach and Tori did was NOT camping, but it was cute.  They're cute together, I love it when they play-bicker.

• Love 23

Yes, in full agreement that those were for the most part not auction worthy items. After the auctioneer took his cut, the Roloffs no doubt came away with pocket change and egg on their faces. I guess people have watched the show enough to know that they’d just be auctioning off unwanted crap. No treasures there. Old beat up furniture? Really? Just call the junkman or anything salvageable and able to have a second life, Goodwill. 

The proposal was sweet. Chris is an interesting guy. We’ve never seen that he has any family, or maybe they aren’t interested in being on tv. He seems to want to be accepted into the Roloff clan, he’s cordial to Matt, and he’s willing to help out. I hope what we’re seeing is genuine and that he and Amy are in it for the long haul.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Honey said:

Matt and the whore homewrecker really did Amy a huge favor, because now she can spend the 2nd half of her life being happy, and having adventures with a man she really loves, and who treats her well.  Caryn's future is wiping the shit off Matt's whiny, cranky old ass.  You wanted him, you got him Caryn, and I'm sure you'll just love being his full-time caregiver.  I love Karma.

Yes! Cheers to your new life, Caryn! I still don't believe these two even have sex. It's physically impossible! 

Matt's auction was an epic fail. Like so many of his big idea's throughout the marriage. The reason they have money now is sheer, stupid luck and TLC taking a chance on them. Otherwise, they would still be living on that original brokedown hovel on the farm wasting any money they could scrape together on Matt's dreams. I couldn't imagine living with that man. You go, Amy! Live your life!

• Love 10

I did enjoy that proposal, even though Chris did seem very nervous.  I'm not sure how he ate his meal.  I really like that place too.  Nice setting and view.  Amy can say that she wasn't expecting it, but, I think that she HOPED for  it for probably everyday since their 5th date. lol  It's like a dream come true for her.  I hope it works out.  To me, the only reason that she won't go off on Chris, is because, she knows he won't tolerate it.  NOW, I want to know if she'll invite Matt to the wedding! lol  I mean, it would make for good tv and assuming they will return to filming soon, they'll have good content with new baby and a wedding!  

To me, it looked like it was on the verge of raining when they started the auction.  I have noticed that with yard sales, sometimes people walk up and want the worst JUNK.   I'm not kidding. lol  They skip the gently used item for a rusted out, broken contraption!  Go figure. 

I like nice stuff, so,  I laugh when I look on Craig's list and see a lone plastic bowl for $3.00.  I mean.......wth?  How is it  worth the time to even post something like that?  lol

I have no idea why Zach and Tori's garage would look like that.  They have sufficient time to do many home projects.  Even with a child, it's doable for two stay at home parents.  I don't get it.  It's outrageous. Wouldn't it be nice to use that garage for their cars? Hmmm.......

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes! Cheers to your new life, Caryn! I still don't believe these two even have sex. It's physically impossible! 

Matt's auction was an epic fail. Like so many of his big idea's throughout the marriage. The reason they have money now is sheer, stupid luck and TLC taking a chance on them. Otherwise, they would still be living on that original brokedown hovel on the farm wasting any money they could scrape together on Matt's dreams. I couldn't imagine living with that man. You go, Amy! Live your life!

I love when Matt talks about how encouraging and receptive Caryn is to his crazy ideas.  It's a whole lot easier to be encouraging and accepting when there's already enough money and there aren't kids to raise and feed.  I'm proud of Amy for moving on and finding a new path.  

9 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I did enjoy that proposal, even though Chris did seem very nervous.  I'm not sure how he ate his meal.  I really like that place too.  Nice setting and view.  Amy can say that she wasn't expecting it, but, I think that she HOPED for  it for probably everyday since their 5th date. lol  It's like a dream come true for her.  I hope it works out.  To me, the only reason that she won't go off on Chris, is because, she knows he won't tolerate it.  NOW, I want to know if she'll invite Matt to the wedding! lol  I mean, it would make for good tv and assuming they will return to filming soon, they'll have good content with new baby and a wedding!  

To me, it looked like it was on the verge of raining when they started the auction.  I have noticed that with yard sales, sometimes people walk up and want the worst JUNK.   I'm not kidding. lol  They skip the gently used item for a rusted out, broken contraption!  Go figure. 

I like nice stuff, so,  I laugh when I look on Craig's list and see a lone plastic bowl for $3.00.  I mean.......wth?  How is it  worth the time to even post something like that?  lol

I have no idea why Zach and Tori's garage would look like that.  They have sufficient time to do many home projects.  Even with a child, it's doable for two stay at home parents.  I don't get it.  It's outrageous. Wouldn't it be nice to use that garage for their cars? Hmmm.......

People will take anything, lol.  When we were selling our last house, we needed the fence to be removed.  My husband put up a listing for our privacy fence that was free, but needed to be removed by whoever wanted it.  He had so many inquiries in the first hour, he had to remove the listing.  A man and his son came and took down the whole fence and hauled it away.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I retired from a large utility company.  There is a FB page for employees and retirees who want to sell household items, etc.  It used to be a paper insert in the employee newsletter, but was discontinued in that format, so the FB page is an evolution.

So here we all are in the midst of a lockdown due to a potentially deadly virus.  And people are still posting to sell stuff that - to me - just doesn't need to be dealt with right now.  Yesterday's example:  a pair of boys' used UA baseball cleats for $10.  And a "Graco jogging stroller, it’s few years old but hasn’t been used in a year or 2, in great shape just a little dusty."

Who is going to get in their car and drive to someone's house to pick up a pair of used shoes?  And why would you sell a dusty stroller?  Wipe it down!!!!

To me, it's even more ludicrous because this company has been affected with at least two covid deaths - one of whom was a 38-year-old man in excellent health before he picked up the virus.

10 hours ago, seasons said:

I thought that more people would show up at the auction just out of curiosity. Is there an entrance fee for auctions?

Occasionally I've seen auctions with entrance fees.  Usually the advertisement mentions something about entrance fee being applied to purchases over a certain amount.  Generally when I've seen them it's involved very large, very up market auctions.  The last one I can remember was from the estate of a long-time, very high profile car dealership owner in our area.   I think sometimes it's done to keep crowd levels in check and discourage all but legitimately prospective buyers. 

• Useful 2
54 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What does Zach ever actually do around the house?   How did Zach's office look?   

IMO he had a lot of nerve pointing out that his mom was the messiest hoarder, he was only second messiest, and dad was a neat and organized hoarder.   Matt pays people to organize the stuff for him.  Tori does virtually all hands on tasks in their home.  Amy takes care of things at her house -- and she did when Matt and all of the kids lived there.  I don't understand why she hadn't by the time of the episode disposed of most of what's in her garage.  But I do know that plenty of it is debris left behind by Matt and all of the kids, who made it hers to clean up after them when they walked away and abandoned it rather than dealing with it themselves.  

I wonder if the horribly untidy Amy we've watched on screen isn't in fact an Amy that burned out on tidying long ago under constant criticism, added workload and zero help from her spouse, and an overwhelming tsunami of neverending mess spilling out from four children?  It's a shame she didn't at least insist the children learn to pitch in, but I wonder how the inevitable instinct to resist by the kids would have been used by Matt to attempt to paint her as the bad guy?

• Love 13
28 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

IMO he had a lot of nerve pointing out that his mom was the messiest hoarder, he was only second messiest,

Brings back the memory of how disgusting and filthy Zach and Jeremy's bedroom was. They never even put sheets on their bed! 

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Brings back the memory of how disgusting and filthy Zach and Jeremy's bedroom was. They never even put sheets on their bed! 

It's amazing they turned out to be two very fine young men.  I must say, I never thought it would happen.  And, as Matt says, it's all due to Amy's excellent parenting. lol

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I retired from a large utility company.  There is a FB page for employees and retirees who want to sell household items, etc.  It used to be a paper insert in the employee newsletter, but was discontinued in that format, so the FB page is an evolution.

So here we all are in the midst of a lockdown due to a potentially deadly virus.  And people are still posting to sell stuff that - to me - just doesn't need to be dealt with right now.  Yesterday's example:  a pair of boys' used UA baseball cleats for $10.  And a "Graco jogging stroller, it’s few years old but hasn’t been used in a year or 2, in great shape just a little dusty."

Who is going to get in their car and drive to someone's house to pick up a pair of used shoes?  And why would you sell a dusty stroller?  Wipe it down!!!!

To me, it's even more ludicrous because this company has been affected with at least two covid deaths - one of whom was a 38-year-old man in excellent health before he picked up the virus.

I'm with you on this.  We have several local Facebook swap/buy and sell groups where people are still active.  Aside from things that a person might need right now, I'm not sure why anyone would want to unnecessarily be taking anything into their houses until COVID dies down.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I'm going with it's a coping mechanism. People cope with panic and loss in mysterious ways. About 10 years ago I was the manager at a dollar store. We had a lady who would meet her paraplegic son at the buffet next door once a week, the local county bus system dropped him off and picked him up. They would have lunch and then come shop. He would always gently run into me with his wheel chair and give me a piece of gum as a hello. I'm pretty sure he was a guy who was a senior when I was a freshman and he went head over feet on his motorcycle, breaking his neck in the process. They had shopped one day, and the next, she came back in to return like the $5 worth of things he had bought, he had died in his sleep overnight. He was early 30s, if that. It was her way of telling people what had happened to Butch and coping with her loss. I, until recently, was working at a mobility device company, ramps, stair lifts, those kind of things. I can't tell you how many times I would get a call, most often from a husband or adult son, telling me their loved one had passed the day before and they needed the equipment removed. Honestly, that would have been on my list of things that needed settled, but not in the first 10 hours. I always pictured the family having a huge check list and just running down it, marking things off. 

Did anyone notice Amy reading the card Chris gave her like 3 inches from her face and moving her head back and forth? Damn Amy, get some glasses. And while Chris's proposal was nice, apparently no one told him to PUT the ring on her finger! LOL! She asked if she could put it on. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Chris's proposal made me cry too! I loved the card exchange as well. I'm so happy for them. The ring isn't huge but it appears to be a good stone. 

So many times I have seen the former wife of a divorced couple get engaged, causing a knee jerk reaction in the former husband, and he too has to get engaged and remarried tout suite. Somehow I don't see that happening with Matt and Caryn. She might push for it but with Amy moving away, I think the game of the Matt/Caryn taunting Amy with Caryn's presence on the farm won't be so much fun anymore. Plus what does Caryn actually SEE in Matt? He's such a whiny prick! If he had half of a decent personality and wasn't a complete narcissist, he might actually be tolerable. I think Caryn enjoys thinking she's better than Amy, but really she's just a big old homewrecking who-ah. I'm looking at you Janice Rossi, 2R.

Also my sister does a fantastic vocal impression of Matt. It is the funniest thing I've ever heard.

• Love 9

Chris said he wanted Amy to have a good proposal story, what was so special about that proposal, he got down on one knee in a restaurant.  Not like they went to Paris and got engaged in front of the Eiffel Tower or some other special place.  Also, all the other tables looked empty, I think that was all scripted.  The ring is her taste so she seems happy with it.  The auction was ridiculous.  As stated above they just should have done a yard sale type thing, probably would have drawn more interest.  Zach and Tori are boring, nothing happening there right now that is interesting enough to film.  I think it is nice that Matt and Chris get along and are very civil with each other.  Chris is a mature level headed person and is smart to let Matt and Amy work out their differences.  

• Love 2

In all fairness, a huge ring would look silly on a little person like Amy. Chris knew she loved hearts so I think he made a nice choice and Amy was thrilled. Maybe the wedding band will have more diamonds in it so the heart doesn't look so small but I still think it's exactly what she would have chosen. 

• Love 11
51 minutes ago, readheaded said:

I'm with you on this.  We have several local Facebook swap/buy and sell groups where people are still active.  Aside from things that a person might need right now, I'm not sure why anyone would want to unnecessarily be taking anything into their houses until COVID dies down.

Exactly!  And if people are taking advantage of this "lockdown" time to go through things that they DO want to get rid of, then put it all in one place and list/sell it after the crisis is over.  

My problem is with the (I think) unnecessary moving of objects from one place to another.  This isn't food or paper goods that people can't find in stores.  It's used athletic shoes and a jogging stroller.  The transfer can wait!!!!!

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

In all fairness, a huge ring would look silly on a little person like Amy. Chris knew she loved hearts so I think he made a nice choice and Amy was thrilled. Maybe the wedding band will have more diamonds in it so the heart doesn't look so small but I still think it's exactly what she would have chosen. 

Also, Amy is a person who uses her hands to cook, garden, etc., so a bigger stone may have been annoying.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Please don't make me imagine Matt and Caryn's "sex life"!!!! Yikes!!!! 

I thought it was hilarious that only a handful of people came to Matt's fantabulous "auction". He should have just had a yard sale...and OMG...the crap that he was trying auction off was just junk...gutters? Old and rusty stuff that should just be hauled off by 1-800-Call Junk. He had to pay this auctioneer no less...Matt think he's such a great businessman...soooo savvy and smart...NOT!

I thought Chris's proposal was sweet and heartfelt. Amy was so happy and I saw a side of her that was endearing and genuine. Chris brings out the best in her for sure. I wish them happiness and a good life.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Please don't make me imagine Matt and Caryn's "sex life"!!!! Yikes!!!! 

sorry... every time I see expectant mom Tori and Zach - even though they are a lovable young couple - my mind goes .... "which position who goes where..."

they were talking about their potential family size at the time...

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 4

When Zach said he would love all 4 kids to be little, that reminded me of last week when he said "17 Dwarfs and counting!" I about spit out my tea. He may have been producer prompted....but I still love the humor/banter between Zach and Tori. I my opinion Zach and Tori and Amy and Chris could carry the entire show! Jackson and new baby girl would be the stars!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I laughed at the small crowd at the auction.  Matt expected 500 people, there were about 30 and so many items didn't get a single bid.  Matt is so much more important in his own mind than he really is.

During the proposal, I kept wondering how many cameras were there.  Based on the different camera angles, there were either three cameras or they did the proposal over and over again.  Such a personal, private moment -- NOT.  I have come to like Chris, though, and I hope they are happy.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, camom said:

I laughed at the small crowd at the auction.  Matt expected 500 people, there were about 30 and so many items didn't get a single bid.  Matt is so much more important in his own mind than he really is.

During the proposal, I kept wondering how many cameras were there.  Based on the different camera angles, there were either three cameras or they did the proposal over and over again.  Such a personal, private moment -- NOT.  I have come to like Chris, though, and I hope they are happy.

Maybe Matt thought of it as a celebrity auction lol.  Didn’t Chris Brown have one and have to turn people away?  Maybe people will buy a used microwave from Chris Brown because it gives you a cocktail party story but from Matt?  Ew.

9 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Lol, sorry about that! Hope you have some brain bleach handy!

A bored handy is probably all he gets while she watches Real Housewives.

• LOL 3

Not to defend Matt, but the auctioneer guy also seemed to think 500 was possible and it sounded like he was the one doing the advertising from what Zach said. Zach cracked me up when he said the only one making money was the food truck though. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Zach cracked me up when he said the only one making money was the food truck though. 

With that small crowd, the food truck probably barely covered costs, if that.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Wollstonecraft said:

With respect, a big ass diamond is always appropriate and never annoying.  

I totally hear that and as much as I love diamonds, my own gets caught on stuff and it can be annoying.  In fact, since this COVID-19 situation started, I've taken my engagement and wedding rings off because they were bugging me with the constant handwashing, lol.  If I were getting engaged now as a more "mature" bride, I would probably opt for something simplier and smaller, but then see if I could swing a pair of diamond studs the size of Judge Judy's as a sign of my intended's undying love and devotion.  

• Love 3
21 hours ago, readheaded said:

Because some people have nothing else to do so they're cleaning up their houses. While others maybe just need some extra money because they're out of work.  And some people just really aren't thinking.  I mean it could be anything. Hard to judge in times like these. 

Zack (or maybe matt?) did say either in the episode or the 'behind the scenes' part that the auction was scheduled and cancelled many times. So I wonder if people just lost interest due to that.  But I thought more people would show up just to be on tv. But maybe the people in their area are just tired of them. 

• Useful 1
35 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Because some people have nothing else to do so they're cleaning up their houses. While others maybe just need some extra money because they're out of work.  And some people just really aren't thinking.  I mean it could be anything. Hard to judge in times like these. 

Zack (or maybe matt?) did say either in the episode or the 'behind the scenes' part that the auction was scheduled and cancelled many times. So I wonder if people just lost interest due to that.  But I thought more people would show up just to be on tv. But maybe the people in their area are just tired of them. 

Don’t get me wrong; I think it’s great that people are cleaning out and I get that people are looking for income, but on the FB groups I’m a part of are mostly people now during COVID trying to give things away so it’s not an income thing.  Plus, there’s always a good bit of bickering on those pages that’s continuing, lol.  Yesterday, someone told someone else to “suck my a$$,” so there’s craziness all around.  Anyway, I wasn’t trying to judge as much as I truly don’t understand wanting to bring almost anything that I really don’t need or will use now into my house right now-even new stuff from the store!  

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

I don't think a yard sale would work with farming equipment.  He had quite a lot of that, so an auction seemed more appropriate.

Probably should have had two sections, a bunch of stuff like the furniture as yard sale items with prices on them and then an auction for the farm equipment.  Third option, throw all that crap away.

• LOL 3

Does anybody know how many employees Roloff Farms has?  I see people during the pumpkin episodes, but just wonder how Many everyday employees there are.  Also did the one employee, Camarino??, ever come back from Mexico?

On 4/22/2020 at 11:35 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I have noticed that with yard sales, sometimes people walk up and want the worst JUNK.   I'm not kidding. lol  They skip the gently used item for a rusted out, broken contraption!  Go figure

I had a friend who would pick up rusty kid's wagons, broken this or that and then use them to fill with flowers.  She was very arty.

• Love 4

All I can say is shut up about Amy's garage, Matt.  You had an entire barn stuffed to the rafters.  Plus that was only one of the barns.  He has more barns and more stash spots around the farm.  They appear to both be hoarders and at least two of the kids are hoarders.

• Love 8

we live in a very pro-junk culture at the moment.  At least where I live. I have friends who like to buy the junk cheap and then turn around and maybe clean it up a bit (or paint it) and sell it for a killing. We have so many 'junk' markets/shows. 

• Useful 1

Matt has nothing on Amy with his 'collecting'. Maybe he's neater about it, but they each like their stuff, as he actually admitted. I chuckled at that, TBH. It's okay. They both have an issue with it, but they're both cleaning out. Sometimes it takes a while, but the steps are being taken, & they each have people to encourage them now, not enable.

Was Zach's garage another 'collector' spot, or maybe they didn't quite unpack everything when they moved? I wouldn't want special letters etc. to be in a dusty garage. His office was a wreck too though. Hopefully he'll take a hint from his parents cleaning up & do the same.

The auction was sad LOL. I had an online auction for my parents' estate which worked out well, but probably not for them as they couldn't have filmed that for the show.

The proposal was very touching, & given all the seemingly real tears I wonder if it was re-enacted or not.

Who else believes all those Playboys were actually Matt's... 🙋‍♀️

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 2

Some people get a feeling of pleasure from making a purchase, whether the item is needed or not.  My dad has come home with crap like a ceramic giraffe from a garage sale.

• LOL 2
On 4/22/2020 at 6:30 AM, Honey said:

The proposal made me cry.  He really loves her so much.  He was so nervous about what he was going to say.  I love that he said that he knows women talk about their proposals, and he wanted Amy to have a "story" too.   After 3 years together they really, really know each other, good and bad.  No one can keep up a false front for 3 years.  They travel a lot together, and you really get to know someone when you travel with them.  Very early on he mentioned that he saw her angry, and he told Amy he was afraid it would be directed at him in the future.  It must have caused Amy to really think about how she handles her anger, because it wasn't brought up again, and hasn't driven him away.  He knows that she's a pessimistic person (who wouldn't be, after all those years with Matt?), and tries to bring out the optimism in her.  Maybe once she's off the farm, and away from Matt she'll be more naturally optimistic.

To whoever asked how they met.  They both attended a sip and paint event, but they didn't even talk to each other that night.  A little while after that, Amy had a pool party, and invited people from the prior event.  That is where they really met, and started getting to know each other.  It was at the pool party when Chris asked Amy to go for a motorcycle ride.  I think Chris fell for her right away, because it wasn't long after that first ride that he modified his bike with special foot pegs, so that Amy could ride more comfortably.  No man modifies his Harley unless he's pretty sure there's a future.

I laughed that the 2 things Amy wanted to keep from the garage were the life vest, because she needed it for canoeing with Chris, and her camping lantern.  Everything else could go.

What Zach and Tori did was NOT camping, but it was cute.  They're cute together, I love it when they play-bicker.

Thanks to your post I watched the proposal episode. It so very sweet and I am so happy for the both of them.  How lucky for Amy to find him at just the right time to give her a much fuller, happier and adventurous life now ( with someone who respects and loves her like a real partner) 

Matt has his nerve even sating one word about Amy’s stuff when he doesn’t even know that chair came from him.  He has a team working on his stuff.  
I know I find it very difficult to ask for help so didn’t see her offspring helping to go through the stuff and help but  big cheese Matt can give direction with the best of them.  I’ve had to move several times under extremely difficult times like job loss ( twice) and death and wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy.  I was lucky to have a son and daughter-in-law a few good friends who came to my town and propped me up and helped give away, sell and toss the objects de art as my late husband would call our treasures. Just the process of picking up and dealing with 35 years of your life can be paralyzing.   I’ve heard divorce is like a death even when it was not a good marriage.  
I am hoping you are all staying safe and well. 

• Love 12
On 4/23/2020 at 1:10 PM, DonnaMae said:

I don't think a yard sale would work with farming equipment.  He had quite a lot of that, so an auction seemed more appropriate.

I’m wondering if the majority of the advertising for this auction was done on FARMING websites and/or newspapers and that’s why so much of the non farm related items didn’t sell.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

It seems odd to me for a woman in her mid fifties, and on her second marriage to choose to wear a white wedding gown. Guess I am just too old fashioned? I wonder if she will have bride maids and a flower girl too? Jackson would make a cute ring bearer for sure!

• Love 2