Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Small World, Big Lives

Message added by Scarlett45

Important reminders: 

1. Our (golden) Be Civil rule applies to your fellow members.  It does not apply to the show, the characters, the cast, etc.  Folks are free to say whatever they like - and however they'd like to say it - about anybody related to the show providing it doesn't violate our hate speech policy

2. As per our site spoiler policy: episodes released on premium or pay-per-view services are not considered spoilers.

• Start Topic

(edited)
45 minutes ago, SDVegas said:

So she was dancing and having a good time on a cruise just like everyone else. 🤷‍♀️ 
She’s allowed. 

Exactly, and people are allowed to have an opinion.

If you're famous.... even if it's reality show fame people will have opinions and people taking an interest and having opinions is what keeps her show on the air.

If none of us commented or cared about what she does there'd be no show.. plain and simple. 

It goes with the territory.

I don't think Amy gives 2 hoots what we all think about her or what she does, she's probably laughing all the way to the bank! 😂

If I could convince myself to not care what people think I'd love to have a reality show, it would be easy money. 👍

Edited by Joan of Argh
Clarity
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly, and people are allowed to have an opinion.

If you're famous.... even if it's reality show fame people will have opinions and people taking an interest and having opinions is what keeps her show on the air.

Exactly right.  And my opinion (as a veteran cruiser) is that if people want to look and act like fools, they shouldn't post it on the internet . . . or they should understand that everyone around them has cell phones and THEY will post it.

The daily newsletter on cruises warns tells everyone when these stupid "wet t-shirt" and "cannonball" contests are going to be.  That way, participants can get up there early and get half drunk so they have no inhibitions about making themselves look foolish in front of others.  Let them have at it.  

We just don't find seeing size-18 women in size-12 swimsuits (two-piece!) to be a way we wish to spend our vacations.  We always get a cabin with a balcony so that we can soak up in the sun quietly and with beautiful things to look at.  

There are only two occasions when we head up to the pool area. 

• When there are no goofy activities going on around the pool, that's when we head up to the Sun Deck.  That's where the pizza is, next to the bar that serves yummy margaritas. 
  • At the "sail-away party, we traditionally head up there for the party, and that's when I do line dancing.  

We also avoid karaoke nights.

Personal preference.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

I have a feeling if it was Matt and Caryn on the cruise and Caryn entered a hot booty shaking competition there would be a LOT LESS "Good for her!" "She's having fun!" "Nothing wrong with that!" and a LOT MORE "Good grief, what's wrong with her?" "She needs to grow up and go sit her old ass down, she's making a fool of herself" "She's an embarrassment to her family!" and I would agree!

I can't even imagine what the reaction would be if Matt was up there shaking his ass, I doubt there would be anyone defending him or saying he's having a good time and that's allowed. 

Like AZChristian said the wet t-shirt, booty dance, twerking and other competitions in the pool area are well known to be raunchy and the drinks are flowing, they encourage people to get up and make an ass of themselves, we've been on a few cruises and we've seen bikini tops thrown into the crowd, we've also seen a woman drop her bikini bottom and moon the cheering crowd who egged her on to do more (thank goodness she didn't) we've also seen a couple get into a heated argument when her antics on stage went way too far and her husband blew up.

It's usually younger people and a few older women who drink too much, think they're hot and make a fool of themselves..... No Thanks, my kids don't want to see videos of me shaking my ass while frat boys speculate about my performance in bed. 🙄

I guess it surprised me even more because Amy is ALWAYS quoting the bible and acting so religious talking about modesty and honoring god, walking in Jesus footsteps and on and on etc.... apparently Jesus footsteps now include shaking your butt for a crowd of tipsy people and horny frat boys.

Edited by Dustbunny
spelling
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

I guess it surprised me even more because Amy is ALWAYS quoting the bible and acting so religious talking about modesty and honoring god, walking in Jesus footsteps and on and on etc.... apparently Jesus footsteps now include shaking your butt for a crowd of tipsy people and horny frat boys

Well he was naked on the cross albeit not by choice.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

I guess it surprised me even more because Amy is ALWAYS quoting the bible and acting so religious talking about modesty and honoring god, walking in Jesus footsteps and on and on etc.... apparently Jesus footsteps now include shaking your butt for a crowd of tipsy people and horny frat boys.

Pretty sure there are multiple verses in the Bible about having sex or living together without being married.  And none of them are "pro" the practice.  

"Do as I say, not as I do" is not in the Bible.

ETA:  Yes, I know that Matt and Caryn are doing it, too.  But I've not heard them "use" Jesus as their best friend when it's convenient for their purposes.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

OMG - she got it right(er):  ". . . me and my family," not (as one might expect from Amy) "I and my family."

"My family and me" would have been 100% correct, but I'll be happy with a 50% improvement.

• Love 5

I was a bit floored by Zach and the "biblical cord" and "um-biblical code" after Tori laughed and corrected him.   I have to say, I would not be turned on by a man who did not know how to say that word correctly or even know he was saying it wrong.   She did not seem bothered by it and laughed at him without seeming cruel.  Bless their hearts.  😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

It seems more and more the disadvantages of the design of Zach and Tori's house is becoming ever more apparent.  I'm wondering if next time Tori will be prepared to compromise when she sees the struggle of not only her husband, but her two children as well -- and awareness finally strikes?  

Wondering if Zach will put his foot down and steer the next selection of a dog in a different direction as well?

It's rather fascinating that Zach and Tori's marriage is holding up as well as it seems when you consider the selfishness they both display, never seeming to even engage in discussion about compromise when they disagree about something.  I don't see how it's sustainable if they run into any financial issues that require one or both of them to become traditionally employed or if anyone in their household faces any significant medical struggles.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, SuzWhat said:

I was a bit floored by Zach and the "biblical cord" and "um-biblical code" after Tori laughed and corrected him.   I have to say, I would not be turned on by a man who did not know how to say that word correctly or even know he was saying it wrong.   She did not seem bothered by it and laughed at him without seeming cruel.  Bless their hearts.  😁

That annoyed me, too.  Because that shit would get old really fast for me.  Tori seems to still find it cute after all these years.  Sure, okay.  Same with the giant shit show that is their garage last week.  Tori seems to find that cute, too.  Okay, Babe. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 5/14/2020 at 9:11 AM, bichonblitz said:

UO here but I thought the "chi chi snipe" was funny. Look, Matt cheated on Amy with Caryn. Amy knew Caryn for a long time. That affair cut Amy to the bone. She will always hate them and rightly so. Snipe away, Amy! 

I thought the Chi Chi/Cha Cha remarks were funny too. Mainly cuz i think it just sounds funny that Cha-Cha is the name  of the "Significant Other of Grandpa." How did she come up with it? 

On 5/14/2020 at 1:00 PM, DonnaMae said:

At 2-1/2 he should be talking in more than just a word here and there. Is he being potty trained?

From personal experience, I never question the age of potty training after what we went thru with my son.  It was definitely a power struggle & I thought sure he would be going to kindergarten with either diapers or pullups in his backpack.  (Luckily he didn't!)

I'm sure Jackson would have regressed if they had started potty training before Baby Girl was born. I've heard parents say it's just easier to wait til after the baby is born & things settle down.  Plus it can take awhile to get him even partially trained (as was my son's case.) Tori looked wiped out towards the end of the pregnancy & I'm sure the last thing she wanted to deal with was potty training 'J' since she wouldn't get help from Zach.

I did like how Jackson mimicked Zach in 'snapping' the shirts while folding the laundry in last weeks episode.  Speaking of laundry -- I know the producers look for different things to fill up the episodes with but how many times did we have to see them fold laundry & pack?  IIRC, they packed for the hospital & Jackson's things for Matt's house but it seemed they were packing for a family of twenty going different places.  It  came across as a never ending process (to me at least) & then they ended up not including things Jackson would need at Matt's like his toothbrush & blanket that Caryn was gathering up.   (I realize these things are used daily but  it seemed she was gathering other things as well.) Part of it was (I think)  that the packing was shown in last weeks & last night's episode when it could have been a few minute shot in one episode. 

I also thought it was cute when Jackson threw all his necessary items in the Pack & Play before his nap like he had been doing it for a long time instead of just a few days.

Edited by Barb23
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SuzWhat said:

She taught kindergarten so they are a perfect fit.

• LOL 5

I’m not a fan of Caryn, but I have to give her props after watching last night’s episode. She was very involved with Jackson, making sure he was occupied (playing cars with him on the floor), keeping track of his sleep schedule, making food that he’ll eat (no scallops!), all with a smile and positive attitude.  If she wasn’t there, there’s no way Matt would watch Jackson. He uses his disabilities as an excuse to avoid things he doesn’t want to do. Good lord, does he want an award because he changed ONE diaper?  Judging from the outrageous amount of baby wipes he used, this is not a common occurrence. Caryn had her hands full with two children- Jackson and Matt!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

It was touching to see the baby, but, I had a bit of rage come over me when I saw how Amy, who is doing good by bringing meals over for the family, has to fight and risk her life with a huge dog!  That was inexcusable. I'm not the biggest Amy fan, but, this was off the charts, imo.  If I saw this happen to my mother, I can tell you my response to Zach and Tori would not be pleasant. 

Amy, who is no larger than the dog, has to struggle on a STAIRCASE!  That was a bad setup.  The dog was energetic and no doubt bored with being hold up in that small area with only breaks when the friends came to walk him. It wasn't his fault.  To me, that's not an ideal arrangement.  Especially, when your small mother has to get by him.  And, since the baby has been born we see the dog behind the gate as he looks on to the family.  Great to keep the family safe, but, it doesn't seem ideal for the dog.  

Other than that, I was impressed with Jackson.  I wasn't sure why Zack and Tori were so insistent that he interact and accept the new baby.  Just let it go.....They would say he needs time, but, then chime back in with insistence.  That annoyed me. 

Caryn reminding Matt what a challenging job that Amy had with twins!  She didn't seem bitter to me, but, complimentary. 

• Love 6

I’ve decided I’m not watching the show anymore because I simply cannot stand the way Murphy is treated. The dog cannot help that he’s big. He is a happy boy, full of exuberance, and needs to be properly trained. Because, if he hurts one of those kids accidentally,   it will be the dog that will pay.   In addition, we have seen him eating Kleenex, eating other things, and during Amy’s talking head, he was behind her eating a bush. I can’t take it. He’s a beautiful dog, and maybe reality is different, but what I see on this show is neglect. So I am done.

Frankly, I I think Tori would be better off getting rid of Zack as he appears to add no value. Then she’d have more time for the dog and the kids with one less to “child” to care for.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Kid said:

I’ve decided I’m not watching the show anymore because I simply cannot stand the way Murphy is treated. The dog cannot help that he’s big. He is a happy boy, full of exuberance, and needs to be properly trained. Because, if he hurts one of those kids accidentally,   it will be the dog that will pay.   In addition, we have seen him eating Kleenex, eating other things, and during Amy’s talking head, he was behind her eating a bush. I can’t take it. He’s a beautiful dog, and maybe reality is different, but what I see on this show is neglect. So I am done.

Frankly, I I think Tori would be better off getting rid of Zack as he appears to add no value. Then she’d have more time for the dog and the kids with one less to “child” to care for.  

I'm not sure if they are neglecting the dog, but, he doesn't seem to be a good fit for their family and he's just being himself.  If Tori had considered that their lifestyle now, does not fit the needs of that dog, she might have picked a different breed or waited for a while.  Tori does seem to be very insistent and prideful about some things with the huge dog being one of them.  I do hope her stubbornness doesn't cause one of the kids, Zack or Amy to get hurt by the dog. For all her smarts, Zach seems smarter than her on this issue. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 8
(edited)
59 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I'm not sure if they are neglecting the dog, but, he doesn't seem to be a good fit for their family and he's just being himself.  If Tori had considered that their lifestyle now, does not fit the needs of that dog.  Tori does seem to be very insistent and prideful about some things with the huge dog being one of them.  I do hope her stubbornness doesn't cause one of the kids, Zack or Amy to get hurt by the dog. 

And the house they just bought, knowing that in addition to Zach their son was LP.  Tori had her heart set on that house and that type of dog, nothing was going to make her budge.

When Amy was asking about foods she could make for after baby was born Tori liked Amy's ideas, Zach insisted one be changed to something he preferred, despite Tori not caring for it -- possibly something she might have been worrying about eating when trying to breastfeed a newborn.  Nope, Zach wasn't budging.

If life ever hands them more stress and pressure (likely) their marriage will be on very shaky ground in a hurry.  

Edited by Tikichick
  • Love 3

I just don't understand what Tori saw in Zach.  He is lazy and not very smart.  He has trouble pronouncing a lot of words.  The umbilical cord was the best.  If I were Tori I would be horrified and not laughing.  I watched a re-run yesterday where Zach also said  "we are stroked about it"  The expression is stoked, not stroked.  Why didn't Zach call Amy and tell her Tori was going to deliver earlier than expected?  Amy wanted to be at the hospital and ended up going after the fact.  I also felt worried for Amy when she had a hard time controlling the dog, I kept thinking, thank goodness the crew is there in case she really needs help.  I still don't understand why Chris did not propose earlier and why he is just going to live in "her" house instead of buying something together.  Is he covering himself and making it easier to walk away at some point?  Maybe Cha Cha comes from Jackson trying to pronounce Caryn and it came out Cha Cha?  I also think Ember calls her Cha Cha.

• Love 2
(edited)

For whatever reason, Tori was drawn to Zach, even when he was not very social and really struggling.  I didn't get it. All I can figure is that she really did fall for his spirit and inner self. The way she talked about Zach, encouraged him, boosted his confidence.....made me think that she really does care for him. And, he responded by falling for her.  No doubt, daily life gets in the way of a lot of their alone time and activities, like it was before Jackson was born, but, they still seem to tolerate each other pretty well.  Based on the decisions they both have made over the years, it seems they both have a spoiled streak and I do think Tori is plenty bossy, though, sometimes, if no one leads, nothing happens.  I get that.  But, that crazy dog decision AND the multi leveled house.....almost seems vindictive to me 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Tori and Zach sure are impractical. That house with all the stairs!!  Not only is it impractical for 3 LPs, but Murphy is a big dog and might be prone to arthritis when he gets older. It will be difficult to navigate those steps. 

I also didn’t understand why they brought Jackson to the hospital to meet the baby. Tori was in a hospital bed, hooked up to various equipment. Hospitals can be scary to young children, and Jackson is very shy in front of the camera. Why not wait until Tori and Lilah come home to introduce him to the baby? And why the need to film it when you know he’s shy in front of the camera? Then Tori acts surprised that Jackson had a meltdown at the hospital! SMH. 

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I just don't understand what Tori saw in Zach.  He is lazy and not very smart.  He has trouble pronouncing a lot of words.  The umbilical cord was the best.  If I were Tori I would be horrified and not laughing.  I watched a re-run yesterday where Zach also said  "we are stroked about it"  The expression is stoked, not stroked.  Why didn't Zach call Amy and tell her Tori was going to deliver earlier than expected?  Amy wanted to be at the hospital and ended up going after the fact.  I also felt worried for Amy when she had a hard time controlling the dog, I kept thinking, thank goodness the crew is there in case she really needs help.  I still don't understand why Chris did not propose earlier and why he is just going to live in "her" house instead of buying something together.  Is he covering himself and making it easier to walk away at some point?  Maybe Cha Cha comes from Jackson trying to pronounce Caryn and it came out Cha Cha?  I also think Ember calls her Cha Cha.

Zach learned his malapropisms from Amy.  She frequently uses “fustrated” and other non-words.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

The more I think about it, the more I wonder if this is not some kind of passive aggressive behavior towards Zach and his family.  I mean, she seems really sweet, but, the bottom line is that she has insisted on two major things in their marriage that has a very tangible and negative impact on them and others. I would bet money that those choices are discussed a lot amongst Zach's family and friends.  Like WTF?   It's just not something you would expect from a mature, loving, thoughtful wife and mother, imo. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Barb23 said:

I thought the Chi Chi/Cha Cha remarks were funny too. Mainly cuz i think it just sounds funny that Cha-Cha is the name  of the "Significant Other of Grandpa." How did she come up with it? 

From personal experience, I never question the age of potty training after what we went thru with my son.  It was definitely a power struggle & I thought sure he would be going to kindergarten with either diapers or pullups in his backpack.  (Luckily he didn't!)

I'm sure Jackson would have regressed if they had started potty training before Baby Girl was born. I've heard parents say it's just easier to wait til after the baby is born & things settle down.  Plus it can take awhile to get him even partially trained (as was my son's case.) Tori looked wiped out towards the end of the pregnancy & I'm sure the last thing she wanted to deal with was potty training 'J' since she wouldn't get help from Zach.

I did like how Jackson mimicked Zach in 'snapping' the shirts while folding the laundry in last weeks episode.  Speaking of laundry -- I know the producers look for different things to fill up the episodes with but how many times did we have to see them fold laundry & pack?  IIRC, they packed for the hospital & Jackson's things for Matt's house but it seemed they were packing for a family of twenty going different places.  It  came across as a never ending process (to me at least) & then they ended up not including things Jackson would need at Matt's like his toothbrush & blanket that Caryn was gathering up.   (I realize these things are used daily but  it seemed she was gathering other things as well.) Part of it was (I think)  that the packing was shown in last weeks & last night's episode when it could have been a few minute shot in one episode. 

I also thought it was cute when Jackson threw all his necessary items in the Pack & Play before his nap like he had been doing it for a long time instead of just a few days.

I was in North Carolina and Tennessee last Memorial Day and I swear, every Grandma was Mimi. I've never heard of a Mimi as a grandma in Ohio. I chalked it up to vanity. I think I read here Amy has her grandkids call her Mimi too. I said it before, Amy would have a total shit fit if the grands called Caryn Grandma. I do think Jackson has spent plenty of overnights at Matt's house. Tori said something about she's never been away from him for 48 hours. I'm thinking there's been lots of 24 hours though. Caryn 100% knows Jackson's schedule and Matt's got a whole decorated playroom for him. I highly doubt the DW came with a giraffe on the wall! LOL!

As for the potty training, Jackson was 2 1/2. Lots of little boys aren't potty trained at that age quite yet, and I think Jackson's LP status needs to be taking into consideration. Are Jackson's little arms long enough to even pull his pants up and down easily? His arms and legs are short, but his torso is average size. When Matt was changing him, he was putting a PullUp on him.... which would have gone much easier if Matt had had him stand up to get it back on. Plenty of full grown LP adults have to use assistive devices to help in the bathroom area, my guess is Jackson's just too young for that sort of coordination. And until Jackson has all the coordination he needs, trying to push potty training would just be super frustrating to them all. 

55 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It was touching to see the baby, but, I had a bit of rage come over me when I saw how Amy, who is doing good by bringing meals over for the family, has to fight and risk her life with a huge dog!  That was inexcusable. I'm not the biggest Amy fan, but, this was off the charts, imo.  If I saw this happen to my mother, I can tell you my response to Zach and Tori would not be pleasant. 

Amy, who is no larger than the dog, has to struggle on a STAIRCASE!  That was a bad setup.  The dog was energetic and no doubt bored with being hold up in that small area with only breaks when the friends came to walk him. It wasn't his fault.  To me, that's not an ideal arrangement.  Especially, when your small mother has to get by him.  And, since the baby has been born we see the dog behind the gate as he looks on to the family.  Great to keep the family safe, but, it doesn't seem ideal for the dog.  

Other than that, I was impressed with Jackson.  I wasn't sure why Zack and Tori were so insistent that he interact and accept the new baby.  Just let it go.....They would say he needs time, but, then chime back in with insistence.  That annoyed me. 

Caryn reminding Matt what a challenging job that Amy had with twins!  She didn't seem bitter to me, but, complimentary. 

Why the hell did Amy need to wear an apron to deliver meals to the house? Oh, that's right, to remind everyone she's trying to be a chef. I think the letting the dog out was for the camera too. She said Jacob and Izzy had been taking care of Murphy, she didn't need to let him out, but since she want into the house to leave the meals, there was no leaving without letting the poor dog out. She could have just had Jacob shove the meals in the fridge while he was there. 

I wasn't concerned about Jackson not taking to having a baby sister right away. He was so young, baby sister was a concept, he didn't know what it even meant when Tori was pregnant. Heck, my oldest nephew is 7 years older than his youngest brother. He was adamant that my sister was have a GIRL during the whole pregnancy, no matter how many times we told him it wasn't a girl, he already had a younger brother, and wanted a sister. He held a grudge for a long time.... which of course meant he was his baby brother's favorite person to walk the earth. At 10 and 3 you'd ask the little one who his best friend was and it was MyBrother's name. Not just Brother's name, MY Bother's name. 

I'm sorry, it was completely rude of Amy to have to rush right over the minute she found out the baby was born. Tori's parents were there, she didn't need Amy there too. I don't care if Amy wanted to be there or not. Tori's NOT her daughter, Amy didn't even ask how Tori was, just if she could rush over to see the baby that very minute. My sister's ex MIL did that when my sister got home from the hospital and my sister was pissed. Yeah, I'm sure MIL and Amy both wanted to see the new baby, but in both cases, it was really about fawning over their man children. Do we think Amy rushed to Audrey's bed the moment she had Bode? I'm going to doubt it. 

And can we discuss the pink accent wall in Amy's bedroom? I had that color pink on my bedroom walls.... when I was 16 and it was kind of a screw you to my mom. LOL! All I can say is good luck to Chris. He's going to need it. 

• Love 3

To be fair, Amy did ask Zach, can I come, can I come?   She also went first to congratulate Tori and ask her how she was doing, even before fully approaching Tori's mother to see the baby up close.  Zach was addressed last.

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

Why the hell did Amy need to wear an apron to deliver meals to the house? Oh, that's right, to remind everyone she's trying to be a chef.

I was thinking the same thing.

Did anyone else catch when Amy and Chris were painting and she said it got done quickly because of the lesson Chris gave her and he said many more to come.  She said "likewise".  She was not going to take that comment lightly, she had to shoot back.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I think my DVR messed up due to stomy night... did they show the birth?

Last I remember Zach was sitting in the hallway (preview from last week), while epi was being inserted... next I see Jackson, Cha-Cha and Matt at breakfast, sharing the phone with Lila already born..

• Love 1

I see no problem with Amy wearing her apron. My mom has done that when dropping off meal train meals when something was freshly prepared and she didn’t want to spill anything when delivering. 

Times are so different. We (4) a mix of boys and girls, were all potty trained by the age of 2. All toddlers need assistance cleaning up, and that goes until what, 4? I’m sure Jackson is adept at removing his pants. 

I liked the pink wall. The color consultant put it together with other coordinating colors. My bedroom is blush. It’s very soothing. It’s Amy’s house and I’m sure she wanted something feminine for herself after living with so many males for so long. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I'm not sure if they are neglecting the dog, but, he doesn't seem to be a good fit for their family and he's just being himself.  If Tori had considered that their lifestyle now, does not fit the needs of that dog, she might have picked a different breed or waited for a while.  Tori does seem to be very insistent and prideful about some things with the huge dog being one of them.  I do hope her stubbornness doesn't cause one of the kids, Zack or Amy to get hurt by the dog. For all her smarts, Zach seems smarter than her on this issue. 

Did Murphy #1 live with Tori at her place or on the farm ?

Also I don't like Zach very much but in his defense, some people just can't pronounce things correctly to save their lives. I recall someone from my past pronouncing wagyu (literally wa-gyou) beef as wye-oh-gee and anjou pear as anjouille, like a cross between anjou and andouille as in the sausage. It was infuriating but I never said anything about it. My sister can't get the word loggia (loh-szhia) right even though she's heard it dozens of times on house tours. Some people just aren't good at it. Fustrated does kind of bug me but I'm from Philadelphia so I'm used to it.  Grandmas in Phila are Mom Mom ❤️ and mine used to say "strenth" for strength 😄 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Kid said:

Spot on!!! I was appalled at the way this poor dog was being "held" in such small area and was being dragged back in by Amy, who clearly is way too small to handle a dog of that size. Murphy deserves to be in a home that he can walk freely in...he also needs to be exercised a lot more. Tori was wanting this dog so much that she promised Zach if they got a dog she would get pregnant again...clearly she has lost interest in the dog and he is being neglected. Shame on them.

• Love 6
(edited)

One of the producers asking Tori and Zach if they are going to have another baby after they just had their second on was stupid and ridiculous. Who the hell asks that when they just had another baby??? Worse was Zach being so cocky and boastful that of course he wants a third, in fact the minute Tori gets the go ahead from her doctor he's going to knock her up! OMG! This guy is so proud of his ability to procreate and keep Tori in a perpetual state of pregnancy...it's unthoughtful of Tori and all that another pregnancy so soon after delivery would create for her that I just am left dumbfounded. How's he going to suppport all these kids...no job except doing this show and no other means of income. Sounds like a plan Zach. Also, he's just a jerk most of the time in these interviews. He seems so proud of getting Tori pregnant but does little to nothing to help her and just laughs about it. Tori could do better than this bozo.

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Love 11
15 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Also I don't like Zach very much but in his defense, some people just can't pronounce things correctly to save their lives.

Add to that the fact that Zach's jaw configuration seems to be large in proportion to the rest of his face.  That's why he tends to eat with his mouth open - too many teeth and too much jaw to allow him to easily close his mouth.

But a second-time father should know the difference between "biblical" and "umbilical."  LOL.

1 minute ago, BrownBear2012 said:

it's unthoughtful of Tori and all that another pregnancy so soon after delivery would create for her that I just am left dumbfounded. 

It's not as though HE was going to be carting babies up and down all those stairs!!!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Also I don't like Zach very much but in his defense, some people just can't pronounce things correctly to save their lives. I recall someone from my past pronouncing wagyu (literally wa-gyou) beef as wye-oh-gee and anjou pear as anjouille, like a cross between anjou and andouille as in the sausage. It was infuriating but I never said anything about it. My sister can't get the word loggia (loh-szhia) right even though she's heard it dozens of times on house tours. Some people just aren't good at it. Fustrated does kind of bug me but I'm from Philadelphia so I'm used to it.  Grandmas in Phila are Mom Mom ❤️ and mine used to say "strenth" for strength 😄 

I had a roommate from Philly who pronounced grocery as groshery. But he more often called it a food store, which we don’t say in the Midwest.

1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Add to that the fact that Zach's jaw configuration seems to be large in proportion to the rest of his face.  That's why he tends to eat with his mouth open - too many teeth and too much jaw to allow him to easily close his mouth

He reminds me of a baby T. Rex.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I had a roommate from Philly who pronounced grocery as groshery. But he more often called it a food store, which we don’t say in the Midwest.

Yes!! 😄 We say groshery on text (jokingly) now, I love it. Where I've lived for the last 20 years they say supermarket, but I definitely remember saying food store in college.

I kind of felt like Tori couldn't let go of Zach's mispronunciations and she seemed somewhat bent on ribbing him for it, but they seem to do that to each other equally so it balances out. And makes them pretty annoying too 😉  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Hmm, I've always said groshery, and I grew up in the Midwest.  🤨

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Spot on!!! I was appalled at the way this poor dog was being "held" in such small area and was being dragged back in by Amy, who clearly is way too small to handle a dog of that size. Murphy deserves to be in a home that he can walk freely in...he also needs to be exercised a lot more. Tori was wanting this dog so much that she promised Zach if they got a dog she would get pregnant again...clearly she has lost interest in the dog and he is being neglected. Shame on them.

You saw EXACTLY what I did!!  And I am so surprised because she took such good care of Sully!!!  I can’t watch the show anymore because the outcome for that dog is not going to be good. And that will break my heart.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I was thinking the same thing.

Did anyone else catch when Amy and Chris were painting and she said it got done quickly because of the lesson Chris gave her and he said many more to come.  She said "likewise".  She was not going to take that comment lightly, she had to shoot back.

Yeah. I caught that. When she started painting, I knew that she was not doing it correctly, but, I am not a painter...I am terrible at it, so I would have kept my mouth shut. Chris’s method is what I have been told to do. If Matt had said the same thing to her that Chris did.......OMG....it wouldn’t have gone over well. Lol

• Love 7
3 hours ago, sATL said:

Did Murphy #1 live with Tori at her place or on the farm ?

If I recall correctly, the first dog never lived at the farm, but spent time there with Zach and Tori. I can’t recall if she had him before they got married or not. Maybe, others do. 

8 hours ago, Tikichick said:

It's rather fascinating that Zach and Tori's marriage is holding up as well as it seems when you consider the selfishness they both display, never seeming to even engage in discussion about compromise when they disagree about something.  I don't see how it's sustainable if they run into any financial issues that require one or both of them to become traditionally employed or if anyone in their household faces any significant medical struggles.

I dunno - to me, Zach and Tori seem to really get each other and have a strong bond.  They feel like one of the stronger reality show marriages out there. (I know, low bar!)  🙂

• Love 12

I could not believe that Jackson was standing in the garage while his dad drove the car inside. I cringed when I saw the potential for tragedy ...and dad and mom just glad that the car fit!

• Love 3
On 5/17/2020 at 12:40 PM, AZChristian said:

blockquote widget

Sorry AZC,  I keep getting that "blockquote widget" error when I try to get rid of the quote, so annoying.

I know some people are upset about Murphy but in Tori's defense she's usually very good about taking him along on walks with Lilah in her stroller and Jackson with his scooter, they take him to the park, he goes hiking with them, they take him to the beach, he goes to the farm and runs around with Matt's dog Lucy and he used to run around with Amy's dog Felix, they also took him on the camping trip when he followed Zack and swam across the creek, I've seen lots of posts with Murphy in the backyard running around and playing so I don't think he's ignored on a regular basis.

She often posts their excursions on IG and Murphy is always right there as part of the family.

I guess she really didn't have much choice for the time she was in hospital.

I think the last month of her pregnancy she was just too uncomfortable to be on top of things the way she usually is and Zack should have picked up the slack but that's Zack. 🙄

• Love 5

Tori allowed the dog to run free and eat dirty diaper at the farm, almost turn over Zach’s kayak with him in it, almost knock Amy over outside at another occasion.....I’m not impressed with their ability to control the dog. It’s not Murphy’s fault.  Hopefully, she will reconsider and re-home him. Jacob and his wife might be better able to provide for Murphy.

• Love 5