Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Small World, Big Lives

Message added by Mod-LunarJester,

Culture Check: How can the tropes and stereotypes we apply to TV personalities impact our fellow posters, and how do we remain mindful of these effects while discussing them? Please review for more on stereotypes and tropes.

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we express our opinions and consider the effect our assumptions may have on the people around us? What impact might speculation have on others, especially when we speculate about children or complex issues like neurodiversity?

• Start Topic

(edited)
8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I don't think she'd have Chris either... He has said more than once how he likes having a girlfriend who is famous and has fans..

Not a fan of Chris but when did he ever say that? I can't picture him actually admitting  that he likes having a famous girlfriend. 

2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

She hates Matt more than she loves Chris,

Really? She's head over heels in love with Chris. I don't remember her ever being that way about Matt. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Really? She's head over heels in love with Chris. I don't remember her ever being that way about Matt. 

My comment was that she HATES Matt more than she LOVES Chris.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

My comment was that she HATES Matt more than she LOVES Chris.  

Interesting opinion. I don't agree with that at all but we are all entitled to our own. No harm, no foul. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Not a fan of Chris but when did he ever say that? I can't picture him actually admitting  that he likes having a famous girlfriend. 

He's said it more than once and the last time that I recall was during pumpkin season when she was in her ridiculous costume sitting on the bales of hay and people were lined up to get a meet and greet or selfies... He said something like...he loved how famous/popular his GF is and how people want to meet her.

I recall him making a similar comment during one of the get togethers with friends at Amy's house.

Now he's on the show and making some easy money that doesn't hurt either.... He walked into a nice situation and I think it made her a lot more appealing.

I'm sure he cares about her but I think all the perks were a nice bonus.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

I think it’s pretty rich that Zach “bragged” about not coddling and spoiling Jackson when he was (and still is) one of the laziest do-nothing people.  While he sits there on the floor and watches his pregnant wife use a power drill to put together a heavy bed.  Not that she can’t do it because I am all about independent women who need others as little as possible, but still.  Come on, Zach.

(Also, Jo Frost would have a field day with these two re: bedtime.  That “hard ball” needs to get a bit harder, kids.)

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 6
(edited)

I’m not getting the point of a fence. Amy’s moving, so, why not let her leave and see how the properties will be used, before putting up a fence. They’re expensive. Just odd, imo. 

Jackson seems to be a pretty cooperative little guy. He’s not very chatty though. 

Zach and Tori seem much more engaged and relaxed hanging out with Matt and Karen. They seem to like Chris too. So, what’s the deal?

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 5
(edited)

I didn't get The fence business either.  I think they divided up the property half and half when they divorced.  Now Amy has sold the house with a small portion of her half.  Maybe their getting ready for Amy to sell more or the remainder of her half of the land.land

Jackson is a sweetie and plays a starring role now that the other three Zack siblings and their partners, children are gone.

It's tough for a little guy giving up his bed.  He'll be ok in a night of two because he's that kind of kid.

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Zach and Tori seem much more engaged and relaxed hanging out with Matt and Karen. They seem to like Chris too. So, what’s the deal?

The "deal" is Amy... All the others get along just fine

She's like a black rain cloud, Negative Nancy always bitching about something and no one wants to hear it.

Jer, Auj, Zack and Tori hang out at the farm all the time and they'll continue to do so but I don't think they'll go to Amy's more than once a month if that..... Then she'll be bitching that it's Matt's fault because in Amy's world everything is Matt's fault and she needs everyone to know that it's Matt's fault. 🙄

On another note.... Amy eats like a caveman and her friends talk with their mouths full of food...  I had to look away. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Kind of surprised that z&t didn't get jackson a toddler bed that is a car or an airplane or something. I know they said they didn't want him in a toddler bed when he is older, but for a year or two a bed like that could have helped the transition and just would have been fun!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

The "deal" is Amy... All the others get along just fine

She's like a black rain cloud, Negative Nancy always bitching about something and no one wants to hear it.

Jer, Auj, Zack and Tori hang out at the farm all the time and they'll continue to do so but I don't think they'll go to Amy's more than once a month if that..... Then she'll be bitching that it's Matt's fault because in Amy's world everything is Matt's fault and she needs everyone to know that it's Matt's fault. 🙄

On another note.... Amy eats like a caveman and her friends talk with their mouths full of food...  I had to look away. 

Matt treats his kids like their adults.  Amy talks to Zack like he's still a kid.

I notice more and more Zack visiting  Amy with Jackson alone..no Tori.

Zack is so different talking to tori then talking to Amy.  

I know who Chris reminds me of.  That blonde guy that is part of Little Big Town!

• Love 2

Chris loves being on this show. He probably thanks his lucky stars he walked right into a gold mine. He collects a nice paycheck in exchange for being Amy’s rebound guy. I’m not seeing any fireworks there, though. More like sparklers that fizzle out quickly. If this show gets cancelled, Chris is so outta there.

I felt bad for Tori In the doctor’s office. Even though she knew the odds going in, she couldn’t hide her disappointment on learning her daughter would likely be another LP — if only because she doesn’t know what lies ahead in terms of health issues. 

Jackson’s new bed is an accident waiting to happen. Wonder how many times he’s tumbled over the rails during a crying jag. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Matt treats his kids like their adults.  Amy talks to Zack like he's still a kid.

Zack is so different talking to tori then talking to Amy.  

I know who Chris reminds me of.  That blonde guy that is part of Little Big Town!

I know.  I think I posted photos of them both about a year ago, somewhere around here. lol 

• Love 1

I'm not so sure Chris is in for the money.  There doesn't seem to be all that much of it, really.  He seems pretty genuine to me.  My only concern would be when Amy gets real comfortable and starts releasing on him.  He thinks she won't, but, I'm not so sure.  She will not be around Matt any longer.......I actually can't imagine her really leaving that bitterness behind.  Her angst with Matt has been so much of her identity for so many years.  I can imagine it would difficult to let go.  I hope it works out though. 

• Love 7

So much of the episode spent on Zach and Tori shopping for Jackson's bed, putting his bed together, talking heads about Jackson. This show has become completely mind numbing. I will be shocked if they get another season after this boring mess. 

Was Tori really that surprised she was having another dwarf child? The scene with Zach and Amy outside talking about the baby being a dwarf while Jackson was playing was sweet. Amy will understand more than anyone, after all she's been there.  

1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

I chalk that up to production setting up those scenes. Tori has been around Amy plenty of times. All of these scenes are set up by production, nothing spontaneous about it.  

• Love 5
On 4/6/2020 at 9:40 AM, AZChristian said:

I see Amy that same way.  She hates Matt more than she loves Chris, and she HAS to see him from time to time because they have children and grandchildren.  If she doesn't get to a point of not hating him, she'll never be free to really love Chris.

She do go on, doesn’t she?? 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Funny I noticed that too, she was really shoveling it in while the friends were throwing questions at her.

Yuk, did we really need to hear Zach and Tori getting personal during the car ride home and Zach commenting that her V has been touched? I can't feel sorry for her re the baby being an LP, she married one and she had to know the chances were very good. I just don't understand that if it upsets you so much what the children will go through and what you will have to deal with as parent, why are you having children?   Also, Tori doing the bulk of the work with the bed, while lazy Zach sits there, are you kidding.    Tori really could have done better, not sure why she settled for Zach.  

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

So much of the episode spent on Zach and Tori shopping for Jackson's bed, putting his bed together, talking heads about Jackson. This show has become completely mind numbing. I will be shocked if they get another season after this boring mess. 

Was Tori really that surprised she was having another dwarf child? The scene with Zach and Amy outside talking about the baby being a dwarf while Jackson was playing was sweet. Amy will understand more than anyone, after all she's been there.  

I chalk that up to production setting up those scenes. Tori has been around Amy plenty of times. All of these scenes are set up by production, nothing spontaneous about it.  

My guess was Tori would have handled the dwarf news "better" if baby would have been a boy.

She went onto say about how some girls can be mean, emotional, etc

Edited by sATL
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

My only concern would be when Amy gets real comfortable and starts releasing on him.  He thinks she won't, but, I'm not so sure.  She will not be around Matt any longer.......I actually can't imagine her really leaving that bitterness behind.  Her angst with Matt has been so much of her identity for so many years.  I can imagine it would difficult to let go.  I hope it works out though. 

I agree, Chris hasn't really experienced Amy's bitchiness directed at him other than when he lost track of time talking with friends during a road trip.

Amy is always a victim and she always assumes the worst.

I think he's been patient with her constant bitching about Matt because she's still been living at the farm with Matt and Chris doesn't have to listen to it 24/7

Amy needs to put Matt and Caryn in her rearview mirror and leave that shit behind or it will ruin her new marriage but I don't think she's capable of doing so.... She's made a full time job out of complaining about Matt.

Her father was a very rude, cynical man and only came alive while criticizing and complaining about others... his eyes lit up and he enjoyed bashing everything on the farm and Amy is his Mini-Me.... She loves being negative and I dont think she can stop.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
On 4/6/2020 at 1:11 PM, bichonblitz said:

I agree...her whole face lights up around Chris and she actually giggles and smiles around him...Matt is a horrible person. Mean spirited, greedy, bossy...he cheated on Amy with the hired help...he disgusts me and now it looks like he's putting up an ugly ass wall??? He deserves to be with Caryn...she 's snarky, cunning and fake. The two of them make quite a pair. 

• Love 19
(edited)
1 hour ago, sATL said:

My guess was Tori would have handled the dwarf news "better" if baby would have been a boy.

Yeah, that's right. I've heard other women say that about daughters.  WHY?  I can't think of any MEAN girls in my family.  Not when they were kids, anyway....lol.  We were loving, kind, happy little girls and teens and so were most of my friends, cousins, neighbors, etc.  I get mean from watching Real Housewives, but, for little girls? Hmmm......They must have had some bad experiences.  Maybe, she got bullied or something. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I'm not so sure Chris is in for the money.  There doesn't seem to be all that much of it, really.  He seems pretty genuine to me.  My only concern would be when Amy gets real comfortable and starts releasing on him.  He thinks she won't, but, I'm not so sure.  She will not be around Matt any longer.......I actually can't imagine her really leaving that bitterness behind.  Her angst with Matt has been so much of her identity for so many years.  I can imagine it would difficult to let go.  I hope it works out though. 

I totally disagree...Amy and Chris actually do a ton of stuff together. They like to travel, do outdoor activities, family stuff...they enjoy each other and he gets along quite well with her kids. He even gets along with Matt and poses no threat to Matt's relationships with his kids and grandkids. I think once she moves out of that hellhole that Matt has ruined with shitty projects over the years and starts new life with Chris, she will be healthier and happier. As I've said before, she should have moved off the farm two years ago. I know it's hard to leave the place where you raised your kids and your grandchildren come to visit but it has to be done. Matt and Caryn are just negative people who disrespect and snark on her on camera. She shouldn't worry about her kids not visiting as much if she moves...they'll visit and she can go to their houses. It will work out...I honestly don't know how she she could stand to be there another day.

15 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m not getting the point of a fence. Amy’s moving, so, why not let her leave and see how the properties will be used, before putting up a fence. They’re expensive. Just odd, imo. 

Jackson seems to be a pretty cooperative little guy. He’s not very chatty though. 

Of course they get along well with Matt...it's obvious that Matt favors Jackson and baby girl Roloff because they are dwarfs...he never even mentions the other grandkids and in fact he hasn't said anything about them at all so far. 

• Love 11

Regarding Amy leaving the farm. I do wish her the best and hope that she and Chris can build a wonderful life together.  I still have no idea how she will let misery go and find peace with her soul.  She just doesn't seem to be able to move on, even with Chris.  So, you know the saying....No matter where you go......there you are. 

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah, that's right. I've heard other women say that about daughters.  WHY?  I can't think of any MEAN girls in my family.  Not when they were kids, anyway....lol.  We were loving, kind, happy little girls and teens and so were most of my friends, cousins, neighbors, etc.  I get mean from watching Real Housewives, but, for little girls? Hmmm......They must have had some bad experiences.  Maybe, she got bullied or something. 

Girls can get mean around sixth grade, it’s when they start bowing to peer pressure.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Regarding Amy leaving the farm. I do wish her the best and hope that she and Chris can build a wonderful life together.  I still have no idea how she will let misery go and find peace with her soul.  She just doesn't seem to be able to move on, even with Chris.  So, you know the saying....No matter where you go......there you are. 

Amen to that, sister. The geographical cure never works.

• Love 6

I enjoyed this episode, likely because there was little of Matt and Caryn. I loved that they showed Chris getting the diamond he chose for Amy getting set into a ring. And that he picked heart shaped because she always looks for heart shape stones on their travels. Very sweet. 

Chris and Amy remind me very much of my husband and me. He is very easy going and an eternal optimist. I am more up and down, and a pessimist. Though I prefer to think of it as a realist. We balance each other out quite well, as sometimes pessimists need to see the sunny side, and sometimes optimists need to be brought back down to earth. And like Chris and Amy, we share the same sense of humour and keep each other laughing through thick and thin.

I am not a huge kid person, but Jackson is adorable. I also love what Tori and Zack did with their backyard - I would have taken out the pool, too. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, sATL said:

I haven't seen the episode yet, I forgot all about it, but that sounds like she's describing Amy. 

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I enjoyed this episode, likely because there was little of Matt and Caryn. I loved that they showed Chris getting the diamond he chose for Amy getting set into a ring. And that he picked heart shaped because she always looks for heart shape stones on their travels. Very sweet. 

Chris and Amy remind me very much of my husband and me. He is very easy going and an eternal optimist. I am more up and down, and a pessimist. Though I prefer to think of it as a realist. We balance each other out quite well, as sometimes pessimists need to see the sunny side, and sometimes optimists need to be brought back down to earth. And like Chris and Amy, we share the same sense of humour and keep each other laughing through thick and thin.

I am not a huge kid person, but Jackson is adorable. I also love what Tori and Zack did with their backyard - I would have taken out the pool, too. 

I enjoyed it also. The activities Amy and Chris enjoy and will continue to experience  has to be so exciting to her.  When a Matt would begrudgingly show up on a vacation she planned he would not participate then leave because he was” needed on the farm” after a phone call. 
in my personal life  our-humor got us through so many traumas and catastrophic situations.  I can see them supporting and caring for each other something I can’t picture the same for Caryn and Matt.  I’ve never liked Matt because it’s vivid in my memory that before this a series a science where Amy had 4-5 grocery bags on the floor and was sweeping on the floor of original place with no help from anyone and Matt sat on a stool and said , I find its sexy seeing you work.. FU a Matt. 
Matt is really laying on thick being the devoted grandfather making up for half ass father except for Jeremy who was always up for his big unnecessary projects ,catapult anyone?   Tory and Zack emphasized and adamant that Amy should get her own contractor. Both thought Matt was not to be trusted. 
Tori was a teacher I think her reference to mean girls had to do with her students and what she went through not a grown Amy. 

• Love 15
7 hours ago, Spike said:

Girls can get mean around sixth grade, it’s when they start bowing to peer pressure.

Boys are just as bad...middle school boys are cruel and engage in verbal and physical threats...I know about this... my son was the target of this kind of bullying in 8th grade. And now with the use of the Internet it's even worse. I don't envy any mom and dad having to navigate these years with kids let alone LP kids. I think going to a small Christian school probably contributed to Zach feeling safe and accepted. A large public high school would have been a very different experience for him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

They may have the option of a small private school or even home schooling. Amy might even be able to help with some pre-school classes. 

I'v always wondered why the Roloffi's didn't see the farm as a potential for a family compound like place. Kids get to grow up near their grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles.  There is help with child care around the clock.  I guess it's not for everyone.  My family had a great experience with it though.  I think Matt eluded to it, but, it never seemed to appeal to anyone.  Maybe, now that Amy is gone and the tension is gone, they will revisit it. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

They may have the option of a small private school or even home schooling. Amy might even be able to help with some pre-school classes. 

I'v always wondered why the Roloffi's didn't see the farm as a potential for a family compound like place. Kids get to grow up near their grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles.  There is help with child care around the clock.  I guess it's not for everyone.  My family had a great experience with it though.  I think Matt eluded to it, but, it never seemed to appeal to anyone.  Maybe, now that Amy is gone and the tension is gone, they will revisit it. 

Yikes! that will never happen...those kids couldn't stand to live full time with either parent. I see this as a great step forward for all these kids. They have their own lives separate from their parents and like their privacy. 

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Yikes! that will never happen...those kids couldn't stand to live full time with either parent. I see this as a great step forward for all these kids. They have their own lives separate from their parents and like their privacy. 

Spoiler

I thought that Jacob and his wife were living with Amy on the farm. 

The above was my impression.  Putting in spoiler tags, since, it's not on the program. 

• Love 2
(edited)
On 4/8/2020 at 1:33 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Her father was a very rude, cynical man and only came alive while criticizing and complaining about others... his eyes lit up and he enjoyed bashing everything on the farm and Amy is his Mini-Me.... She loves being negative and I dont think she can stop.

I hadn’t watched the shows for years, and only see episodes here and there now, but I think I only saw Matt’s parents.  Who was Amy’s dad rude to? What happened?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I hadn’t watched the shows for years, and only see episodes here and there now, but I think I only saw Matt’s parents.  Who was Amy’s dad rude to? What happened?

Constantly rude to Matt.  When they were showing Dad around the farm - which any parent should be proud of their child being involved with - it was pick, pick, pick at anything he could find wrong.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 4/5/2020 at 3:31 PM, bichonblitz said:

Caryn is waiting patiently and putting on a good show for Matt. I am convinced she is only in it for his money. Why else would you love a creep like Matt? Amy married him when he had nothing. Would Caryn do that? Hell, no! The only thing I can't figure out is why the kids all seem to like her. She is one damn good actress! 

Because she will babysit for them at the drop of a hat.  That is like gold for a parent.  Plus, if Caryn marries Matt, they won't get stuck taking care of him, when he can no longer take care of himself.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
On 4/8/2020 at 1:55 PM, kicksave said:

I totally disagree...Amy and Chris actually do a ton of stuff together. They like to travel, do outdoor activities, family stuff...they enjoy each other and he gets along quite well with her kids. He even gets along with Matt and poses no threat to Matt's relationships with his kids and grandkids. I think once she moves out of that hellhole that Matt has ruined with shitty projects over the years and starts new life with Chris, she will be healthier and happier. As I've said before, she should have moved off the farm two years ago. I know it's hard to leave the place where you raised your kids and your grandchildren come to visit but it has to be done. Matt and Caryn are just negative people who disrespect and snark on her on camera. She shouldn't worry about her kids not visiting as much if she moves...they'll visit and she can go to their houses. It will work out...I honestly don't know how she she could stand to be there another day.

Of course they get along well with Matt...it's obvious that Matt favors Jackson and baby girl Roloff because they are dwarfs...he never even mentions the other grandkids and in fact he hasn't said anything about them at all so far. 

Jeremy probably has a contract out that if any of them are mentioned on the show they get paid. 

but really - they aren’t on the show so they aren’t a part of any storyline therefore they don’t need to be mentioned. They are likely edited out. 

On 4/8/2020 at 2:08 PM, Spike said:

Soooo mean.  I consider myself a nice person but I am horrified at some things I did to friends when I was younger. 
boys can be mean too but they’re more beat you up.  Girls are just calculating and nasty. 

• Love 3

I had no idea. I guess I was spared from mean girls thank goodness. I had lots of great girlfriends and they were all really nice. Guys were nice too, with a few exceptions. Lol

I think they may be able to squeeze a few more seasons from the Roloffs, especially, so we can see Amy marrying Chris and Matt marrying Caryn.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I’m trying to work my way through seasons I never saw, but did Chris meet Amy through those goofy girlfriends, was it an open casting call or some other way? 

If my memory serves me correctly, it was through friends. There was an event that she attended with friends and she met him there. He talked about his motorcycle and invited her for a ride. She accepted.  At first, it seems like she invited him to a cookout/pool party at her house and he showed up.  I can't recall which order, but, portions of it. They hit it off pretty quickly.  There may be speculation about his authenticity, but, it's difficult for me to imagine him not being a real man who is really in love with Amy.  She seems to be pretty great with him, so, I hope it holds. lol 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 4/8/2020 at 7:37 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

My only concern would be when Amy gets real comfortable and starts releasing on him

Yeah. I could see that happening. I hope Chris likes being with a woman who is in charge of both of their lives. Good luck to them.

• LOL 3

I think I've figured it out!  It just came to me.  Zack and Tori will move into the big house on the farm!  It's perfect for their three little people and the show Little People Big World will go on.

That's why Zack and Matt and Caryn are so tight.  Matt will micromanage Zack and the farm and Amy can come and go at will to visit her grandchildren.

Just something to think about!

• Useful 5
  • Love 2

Matt is a whiny little prick. What is it with TLC and whiny little pricks? I’m looking at you Kody Brown. 

Does it turn Caryn on to see Matt running the big machinery? She’s the one getting the short end of the stick. 

I like Amy. I’ve always liked Amy. Matt sucks. 

• Love 11

I still don’t get the point of the fence when there’re not sure how the land is going to be used. 

I really wish they’d just get to the engagement.....too drawn out!

I like the little camping cabin. So convenient and cozy. 

I really hope that Amy gets company at her new place. Man, she’s really worried about it. Why’s she so worried? She’s a good cook and a good mom. What’s the problem? Certainly, her kids and grandkids will visit....right?

• Love 1

Maybe if Matt maintained shit, it wouldn’t get all dilapidated and dangerous.  Didn’t the same thing happen with the pirate ship?  What’s the status of the ark lol?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

And here we go again with Amy clinging to all the junk in her garage.... Zack can't have this or that or anything other than a couple hotdog forks.... She's such an impossible person... Let that shit Go!

And arguing with Matt over the lot, she just can't stop.... She has to argue.

Let Matt call the property whatever he wants, who gives a shit... She is incapable of just smiling and walking away... She isn't going to live there anymore, what difference does it make... So annoying... Her voice is like fingernails on the chalkboard, followed by her cackling witch laugh.

Chris better get ready to say "Yes, dear" a LOT....otherwise Amy will argue him to death.

She has such an inferiority complex, she turns every discussion into a wrestling match.

At the tree house demolition Amy was like the odd man out, the kids interacted with Caryn and  ignored Amy and typical Amy always looking to be offended basically says that Caryn shouldn't have been there because she wasn't around during the kids tree house years....  Wow really, jeeez Amy is impossible and she can find fault and turn every situation into a DOWNER where she feels slighted... Funny but they all seemed to enjoy Caryn's company and Jackson left with Matt and Caryn.... None of them seemed to care if Amy was there, she was invisible and then they all left and there's Amy standing there like the bitter little prune that she is.... She also has to be snotty and ask Caryn why she walked that direction...ummmm Caryn can walk wherever she wants and why does Amy care?... What a control freak.... Amy please Go pack your shit and move already!... It's none of your business where Caryn walks!... It's Matt's side of the farm, you're the intruder!!  🙄

So it sounds like Jer and Auj might be taking over the big house and who knows maybe Matt will turn it into a family compound.... Amy better get used to Caryn being the new lady of the farm or she won't be welcome and I don't think the kids would care.

No one needs the constant negativity, will she ever quit bitching about Matt and go have this fantastic 2nd act she's been blabbering about for years?.... I think she will sit at her new home staring at the fence and fuming over Matt and Caryn... Chris will need lots of booze. 🍷 🍶 🍻 

• Love 7

Creepy when pervy Matt was fantasizing about his daughters-in-law hooking up with his sons in the tree house.

33 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

It's Matt's side of the farm, you're the intruder!!

I think the part where all the “attractions” and the big house are located is co-owned by both.  

• Love 6