Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Small World, Big Lives

Message added by Mod-LunarJester,

Culture Check: How can the tropes and stereotypes we apply to TV personalities impact our fellow posters, and how do we remain mindful of these effects while discussing them? Please review for more on stereotypes and tropes.

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we express our opinions and consider the effect our assumptions may have on the people around us? What impact might speculation have on others, especially when we speculate about children or complex issues like neurodiversity?

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, sATL said:

Zach was being as selfish as Matt was in the grocery store.... Matt suggesting lobster and some fancy cheese wheel ? then it was the milk had to come in a jug and not a carton? Making the situation all about themselves...SMH

His milk request was very valid. Have you seen Matt's fingers? There's NO way he can grasp a paper milk carton, let alone pour it. There's NO reason they couldn't have gotten milk in a container he could actually pour. 

4 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I just assumed Jackson was staying with Matt and Caryn because Amy was in the middle of her move and getting the new house ready.

Yeah... not so much. The baby was born November 19. Amy was still moving in at the end of February. I think Amy talks a lot about being a grandma, but isn't really hands on at all. She likes to wax poetic about rooms for the grandkids to stay in.... but why hasn't she set up a room in the farm house for them? Plus, you see Matt at least trying to be part of Jackson's life, but Amy just kinda looks at him and talks ABOUT him. You never even see Amy really talking TO him or really interacting with him. Matt and Caryn seem to actively engage with him. After seeing Amy's "Chi-Chi or Cha-Cha or whatever you call her" dig was a scene right out of her old playbook on how she used to demean Matt to the kids while he was away on work trips. You know damn well she knows what Jackson calls her. And you also know she'd be pitching an ugly fit if he dared call her Grandma. 

Zack and Tori are going to be lucky if one of their kids don't get seriously hurt in the house of 1000000000 steps. Jackson was 2 1/2 when the baby was born, but he set off on the steps on his own. I'd never let a kid that age go up and down steps by themselves without me literally a step behind. Was 9 month pregnant or lazy Zack going to catch him if he fell backwards and fell down them? Oh, and he just unlatched the gate and went on his way.... to do what? On what floor? On his own, unsupervised. And don't even get me going about him slamming the kitchen cabinets closed. Hope he doesn't chop off Baby Sister's finger in one of them soon. Tori even comment about him closing them with force. 

• Love 11
(edited)
45 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

His milk request was very valid. Have you seen Matt's fingers? There's NO way he can grasp a paper milk carton, let alone pour it. There's NO reason they couldn't have gotten milk in a container he could actually pour. 

It was more of how he said it ..demanding tone.

Also, unless this is the 1st milk  purchase  b/w the 2 of them and/or Cha-Cha  always does the pouring, I would  think she would know which container to get.

Matt carrying a half-gallon via crutches to a toddler screaming for milk..hmmm

Also the way Matt acted with Jackson during dinner prep makes me suspicious if he would pour a child's cup of milk.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, seasons said:

Lol, great post. I was going to count the Tori "likes" too! 😄

Thanks, seasons!  Well, I plan to watch the season finale (thank God) next Tuesday but won’t be counting her incessant (your PERFECT description, btw) use of that word.  However, because you thought about it, I think that it’s YOUR  turn to do it! Oh, come on seasons! Let’s see if she gets any better!  Pretty please?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, sATL said:

Matt carrying a half-gallon via crutches to a toddler screaming for milk..hmmm

I don't think he could carry the milk with or without a handle. Milk containers are heavy.  HIs hands appear to work sort of like flippers.

Edited by LucyEth
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

Yeah... not so much. The baby was born November 19. Amy was still moving in at the end of February. I think Amy talks a lot about being a grandma, but isn't really hands on at all. She likes to wax poetic about rooms for the grandkids to stay in.... but why hasn't she set up a room in the farm house for them? Plus, you see Matt at least trying to be part of Jackson's life, but Amy just kinda looks at him and talks ABOUT him. You never even see Amy really talking TO him or really interacting with him. Matt and Caryn seem to actively engage with him. After seeing Amy's "Chi-Chi or Cha-Cha or whatever you call her" dig was a scene right out of her old playbook on how she used to demean Matt to the kids while he was away on work trips. You know damn well she knows what Jackson calls her. And you also know she'd be pitching an ugly fit if he dared call her Grandma. 

Zack and Tori are going to be lucky if one of their kids don't get seriously hurt in the house of 1000000000 steps. Jackson was 2 1/2 when the baby was born, but he set off on the steps on his own. I'd never let a kid that age go up and down steps by themselves without me literally a step behind. Was 9 month pregnant or lazy Zack going to catch him if he fell backwards and fell down them? Oh, and he just unlatched the gate and went on his way.... to do what? On what floor? On his own, unsupervised. And don't even get me going about him slamming the kitchen cabinets closed. Hope he doesn't chop off Baby Sister's finger in one of them soon. Tori even comment about him closing them with force. 

Great post and Amy acting like a bitch is par for the course, she can't get through an entire episode without taking potshots at Matt and Caryn, shes a LITTLE person in more ways than one.

I found the "chi chi" "cha cha" snipe particularly annoying since Caryn looking after Jackson was what allowed Amy the freedom to hang out at the hospital for the birth etc... I guess I shouldn't be surprised since Amy has no manners and behaves like a rude asshole every chance she gets.... Far be it from her to be polite or grateful..

She made it sound like "cha cha" was a ridiculous name that she can't remember yet she has her grandkids call her "Mimi" instead of gramma...  I guess she'd rather present herself as a teenager at prom dancing... Eyes closed, arms in the air, swaying around trying to look sexy for her boyfriend and gramma doesn't fit the bill, she wants to be called Mimi instead.

I suspect she doesn't want Jackson staying over because it puts a damper on hanging from the chandeliers during sex with Chris, I bet shes a loud one and Jackson doesn't need to hear that.

Caryn asked Amy if everything was packed for his nightly routine, favorite blanket, toy etc and it was obvious that Amy doesn't have a clue what Jackson needs at bedtime because she's never kept him overnight, then Zach arrives and sure enough none of that was packed, Caryn was the only adult in the group making sure that Jackson had what he needs..... Meanwhile all Amy could do was make snotty remarks and plan meals for her baby Zach..... Zach is a 30 yr old man who needed to make himself a couple meals but Amy can't have that, hell no her baby might starve! 

Oh but Matt buying a carton of milk he can actually handle is sooooooo horrible, he's a monster... *eyeroll*  

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Great post and Amy acting like a bitch is par for the course, she can't get through an entire episode without taking potshots at Matt and Caryn, shes a LITTLE person in more ways than one.

I found the "chi chi" "cha cha" snipe particularly annoying since Caryn looking after Jackson was what allowed Amy the freedom to hang out at the hospital for the birth etc... I guess I shouldn't be surprised since Amy has no manners and behaves like a rude asshole every chance she gets.... Far be it from her to be polite or grateful..

She made it sound like "cha cha" was a ridiculous name that she can't remember yet she has her grandkids call her "Mimi" instead of gramma...  I guess she'd rather present herself as a teenager at prom dancing... Eyes closed, arms in the air, swaying around trying to look sexy for her boyfriend and gramma doesn't fit the bill, she wants to be called Mimi instead.

I suspect she doesn't want Jackson staying over because it puts a damper on hanging from the chandeliers during sex with Chris, I bet shes a loud one and Jackson doesn't need to hear that.

Caryn asked Amy if everything was packed for his nightly routine, favorite blanket, toy etc and it was obvious that Amy doesn't have a clue what Jackson needs at bedtime because she's never kept him overnight, then Zach arrives and sure enough none of that was packed, Caryn was the only adult in the group making sure that Jackson had what he needs..... Meanwhile all Amy could do was make snotty remarks and plan meals for her baby Zach..... Zach is a 30 yr old man who needed to make himself a couple meals but Amy can't have that, hell no her baby might starve! 

Oh but Matt buying a carton of milk he can actually handle is sooooooo horrible, he's a monster... *eyeroll*  

I wish I could heart this 1000 times!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

You're killing me😂🤣

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Hahahahahahhahaa!!!  Joan, I wish I could like your post a million times!  👍😂

You always call Amy out on her bullshit in the funniest way!

I thought it very rude of her to make fun of the "cha cha" nickname, Amy knows darn well what the grandchildren call Caryn but she just has to be an ass and make some kind of derogatory remark, she has no class and once again proved that she's her fathers daughter.

She's a spiteful, angry person and the less the grandchildren are around her the better.

It's hard to have a baby on your lap when you spend your time riding your boyfriends crotch (I still cringe when I think of the camping trip 😫 and the booty dance on the cruise was so embarrassing, arms in the air while she wiggled her ass for all she was worth.. TWERK IT GRANDMA! 😖)

I tried to find the posts where a fellow cruiser said there were more than a few comments and speculation about her performance in bed after witnessing her booty dance,,, great, that's what I want to hear about my grandmother, total strangers discussing how horny she is in bed.

I wish Caryn would say... "What do the grandbabies call her... MooMoo?" since she acts like a cow in heat.

I'll take Matt and his carton of milk any day over Amy, her nasty attitude and granny twerking.  🤮

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Caryn and Matt take plenty of potshots at Amy...all the time. Face it...these three hate each other and the sooner they don't have to see each other every day the better. 

• Love 16
(edited)

Zach and Tori are very immature. They have this Pollyanna outlook on everything...I cringed when Jackson just started wandering upstairs and shut the gate and wandered off...OMG! and the standing at the fridge tearing off the photos and throwing them on the ground. No one minding him at all. Tori seems oblivious to most everything until it smacks her in the face...sorry, I just couldn't feel badly for her when she cried in the car after the ultrasound and Dr's visit. You are having children with a dwarf whose parents were dwarfs. The probablity of you having all dwarf children is quite high...you knew that. And Zach wants more, of course. And that awful house...that is just a danger zone for little kids and for Zach. What were you two thinking? Is it me or does it seem that Jackson is very speech delayed? 

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Love 7
(edited)
11 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

It's hard to have a baby on your lap when you spend your time riding your boyfriends crotch (I still cringe when I think of the camping trip 😫 and the booty dance on the cruise was so embarrassing, arms in the air while she wiggled her ass for all she was worth.. TWERK IT GRANDMA! 😖) I tried to find the posts where a fellow cruiser said there were more than a few comments and speculation about her performance in bed after witnessing her booty dance,,, great, that's what I want to hear about my grandmother, total strangers discussing how horny she is in bed.

I’m not sure if I just missed the episode or blocked it out, but what episode was all this going on?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

The point is that Matt wouldn’t be serving Jackson milk from a container of any form because he’s too busy relaxing on his phone. Minding Jackson is Chi Cha work. Matt will only ever do what he wants to do, and that doesn’t remotely entail being a helpful partner 😉

• Love 13
8 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Caryn and Matt take plenty of potshots at Amy...all the time. Face it...these three hate each other and the sooner they don't have to see each other every day the better. 

UO here but I thought the "chi chi snipe" was funny. Look, Matt cheated on Amy with Caryn. Amy knew Caryn for a long time. That affair cut Amy to the bone. She will always hate them and rightly so. Snipe away, Amy! 

Also, I don't see anything wrong with Amy wanting to be at the hospital when the baby is born. Zach wanted her there. So what if she doesn't like to change grandkids dirty diapers or bathe them or whatever some think a grandma should do. She's had four kids of her own and apparently asshole Matt did nothing to help her out when it came to the "dirty work" of raising kids. Maybe she's done with all that. Many grandparents want the fun times with their grands and are perfectly happy to send the kids back home to the parents when the time comes. That's the beauty of being a grandparent.  

• Love 23
18 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

So it’s just dawning on Tori and Zack that some of their life choice were done impulsively.  The house with 11 levels?  The giant dog who hasn’t been properly trained?  The choice to keep having kids despite the risks?

That house was a ridiculous choice for a family with LP’s.  The kids may be able to acclimate and climb, but Zack’s agility and past hip and back issues are only going to keep deteriorating with age. Tori better plan on moving her master bedroom to the 1st floor as she gets older, or become a stair climbing master since she’ll be the only one running up and down that Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse they bought.

And if Tori and Zack want to have 12 kids, that’s their choice. However it seems Tori has had some difficulties with both pregnancies, and C-section recovery is long and hard on her. Hopefully Jackson, Lilah and other children (LP and average height) will have minimal health issues.  

Murphy may be a sweet ball of fluff, but he doesn’t know his own size.  I don’t think he would ever hurt the kids on purpose.  He has free reign of the house (downstairs anyway), and should be trained to listen to Zack’s commands as well as Tori’s.  They should take him to obedience classes to teach Murphy how to sit/heel/come. Jackson and Lilah shouldn’t have to run for cover or hug the walls when Murphy is roaming around.  He is a pet, and a member of the family but Murphy needs some guidance.

There was an episode where Tori was saying Zach bought their first house without her approval so my thought was when they were buying this house it was "her" choice. Fast forward to her recuperating from a C-section and she's now being confined to one floor. Wonder if she' rethinking that. She definitely wasn't thinking of Zach & Jackson having to maneuver all those floors on a daily basis. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Whyyouneedaname said:

She definitely wasn't thinking of Zach & Jackson having to maneuver all those floors on a daily basis. 

How many falls down the steps (with three dwarfs in house) will it take before the "For Sale" sign goes up?

I know that non-dwarfs fall down steps, too . . . but the risk has to be higher for those with mobility issues, and three members of that family will have mobility issues simply because of the length of their legs.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

UO here but I thought the "chi chi snipe" was funny. Look, Matt cheated on Amy with Caryn. Amy knew Caryn for a long time. That affair cut Amy to the bone. She will always hate them and rightly so. Snipe away, Amy! 

Also, I don't see anything wrong with Amy wanting to be at the hospital when the baby is born. Zach wanted her there. So what if she doesn't like to change grandkids dirty diapers or bathe them or whatever some think a grandma should do. She's had four kids of her own and apparently asshole Matt did nothing to help her out when it came to the "dirty work" of raising kids. Maybe she's done with all that. Many grandparents want the fun times with their grands and are perfectly happy to send the kids back home to the parents when the time comes. That's the beauty of being a grandparent.  

High five. I have no problem with Amy no longer being interested in childcare after raising four of her own with Matthole as a husband. It's Chi Cha's problem now.

My own parents feel the same way to a degree. When my younger sibling and their spouse had a baby, I think the spouse thought my parents would step in and help take care of the baby so they could still go off on weekends alone etc. My parents made it abundantly clear that was NOT happening bc they never had anyone give them a weekend off when we were growing up. We did lots of family activities and our parents parented us. They're done now.

• Love 10

Ummmm, my grandson calls me “Mimi” because that’s how he wound up saying “Grammy”— what I called myself. I did not institute it. I don’t mind nicknames and other terms of endearment; it’s what we do in our family. I don’t even mind “Cha-Cha” as a nickname for Caryn. Much better than “Ca-Ca” I guess.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Is it me or does it seem that Jackson is very speech delayed? 

At 2-1/2 he should be talking in more than just a word here and there. Is he being potty trained?

• Love 3

Don't ever change Matt, you obnoxious little pecker.  Make Caryn watch those toddlers you couldn't wait to claim as YOUR grandkids.   He puffs up his chest and feels so manly because his spawn can reproduce, but he wouldn't lift a finger to do the boring little every day stuff like, oh I don't know, keep those kids alive.   Good thing he has some bucks because Caryn is REALLY going to earn her pay.   The days of thinking a man is above doing the dirty work with the kids is over, you shithead.

• LOL 7
  • Love 16

If Amy doesn't want to be a super hands on grandma, that's fine. But she made such a big deal about needing extra rooms in her house for kids and grandkids, and likes to moan about not being part of the farm, part of the family, every chance she gets. Well, being part of Zack and Tori's family means at least putting in a bit of effort with her grandkids. She basically talks crap about Matt spending time with Jackson, but doesn't take the initiative to do the same. She wants to spend time with Zack, but what about the rest of his family? Zack and Tori, as seemingly dumb as they are, will only put up with that for so long. 

• Love 6
On 5/13/2020 at 8:55 AM, sATL said:

what's with taking off Jackson's shirt at dinner - b/c the meal is spaghetti & sauce?

Thought that was a little weird too - hope that house wasn't cold lol

But maybe they packed his stuff so last minute and in a hurry that he didn't have many extras and no bibs so Caryn thought it better to just take off the shirt. 

22 hours ago, Hpmec said:

I enjoyed the camera crew following Jackson around while his parents and Amy were ignoring him. They caught the dog eating trash, too. I take this as their way of letting the viewer know that they don’t necessarily approve of what they are seeing and that they, if no one else, are on top of potential trouble. 

huh?? Most parents don't watch their kids and pets 24/7 in their own house. Especially when they know that someone is actually with them (camera guy) who is probably hoping he can catch Jackson in some mischief. Dogs get into garbages all the time! 

• Love 4

I didn't find it odd taking off Jackson's shirt for spaghetti.  A bib won't protect his sleeves from spaghetti sauce and they seem to usually get the sauce on sleeves.  We used to do that when the kids were little, too.  

• Love 10
(edited)

was Zach and Tori's 1st house a ranch or had the master on the main level? They go on and on about  hardwood flooring and backyards, I forgot what the house looked like.

In certain areas - it is hard to find a newer ranch style (one would might have to do some remodeling), or one has to build from the ground up to get a master on the main.

Amy's new house has all of the bedrooms upstairs too, right? Is putting in a elevator part of her remodel? That is one thing I give Bill & Jen from the Little Couple credit for - when they looked at houses, they made sure there was a place to install an elevator, if the house did not come with one.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I didn't find it odd taking off Jackson's shirt for spaghetti.  A bib won't protect his sleeves from spaghetti sauce and they seem to usually get the sauce on sleeves.  We used to do that when the kids were little, too.  

Same.  When my kids were Jackson’s age sometimes a bib just wouldn’t cut it and it was easier to wipe spaghetti sauce off their skin than to try and clean it out of their clothes.  Plus, they always got a kick out of eating at the table without a shirt.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

AMEN to everything you said!!!! I really don't like it when women criticize the way other women grandparent their grandchildren or compare their grand parenting to another grandparent. Caryn is not the "grandmother"...she is not married to Matt and is technically not a part of the family legally or by blood. I think Amy loves her grandkids and makes time to be with them and do things with them. I have a grandson and I love being with him but am I with him 24/7 and doing all the hard work involved with a baby? No. I watched him for his first year when Mom went back to work and I was exhausted...I raised three kids and now I just want to have fun with him and enjoy being with him. And please...Amy assuming that Jackson's "go" bag had everything he would need is something I would do also. Good grief, Zach and Tori are adults now, not kids, does Zach's mommy have to helicopter parent him still??? 

• Love 13
25 minutes ago, sATL said:

Amy's new house has all of the bedrooms upstairs too, right? Is putting in a elevator part of her remodel? 

Nah - she's just gonna expect Chris to throw her over his shoulder and carry her up the steps like Scarlett O'Hara.

LOL.

• LOL 7
On 5/12/2020 at 11:07 PM, seasons said:

Caryn lets Jackson up on the counter too. right between the sink and the stove top which was ON. 

a little person toddler who is top-heavy.

tori does it too.

what is the matter with these people?!?

i see that Caryn is getting a taste of matt ignoring her request to occupy jackson while she is making dinner. First he ignores her while playing on his phone, then he says he is "relaxing", then states some bullshit about how the window of what he can do with his grandchildren is small.

good luck with that, "Cha Cha". This is only the beginning. Lie in that bed you made. He's all yours.

Sitting around the dinner table at the Chandlers wasn’t something that would tug at your heart strings in my opinion. The husband going to court so she couldn’t film the kids at the farm  ( probably knew she was screwing the boss) .multiple arrests for DUI and  assault. The son did two stints in jail.  
What does Caryn do for a living now? She’ll have the know how if Matt takes up bar hoping again and getting DUIs. A winery? Good idea. 
I would have loved to have a freezer full of favorite dishes. 
I kinda wish they’d stick a fork in this show. Matt complained about the new producers and how they make things negative. I sure don’t want to see another pun-kin season.  When I heard Caryn got a R tattooed on her ankle I just laughed and laughed. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Fostersmom said:

If Amy doesn't want to be a super hands on grandma, that's fine. But she made such a big deal about needing extra rooms in her house for kids and grandkids, and likes to moan about not being part of the farm, part of the family, every chance she gets. Well, being part of Zack and Tori's family means at least putting in a bit of effort with her grandkids. She basically talks crap about Matt spending time with Jackson, but doesn't take the initiative to do the same. She wants to spend time with Zack, but what about the rest of his family? Zack and Tori, as seemingly dumb as they are, will only put up with that for so long. 

How do you know she doesn't spend a lot of time with Jackson? You only see what hasn't been edited out. She goes to their house, she even offered up to cook meals for them when the baby came...that's alot more than my mother in law ever did for me when I had her three grandkids! Of course she's very introspective of leaving the farm...she helped to build it and has lived there for a long time...she raised her kids there! Who wouldn't wax nostaligic about that?? Zack and Tori are spoiled, entitled brats who couldn't even be happy for Amy when she got engaged. How much does one person have to do?? Should she move in with them and be an unpaid nanny? 

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

AMEN to everything you said!!!! I really don't like it when women criticize the way other women grandparent their grandchildren or compare their grand parenting to another grandparent. Caryn is not the "grandmother"...she is not married to Matt and is technically not a part of the family legally or by blood. I think Amy loves her grandkids and makes time to be with them and do things with them. I have a grandson and I love being with him but am I with him 24/7 and doing all the hard work involved with a baby? No. I watched him for his first year when Mom went back to work and I was exhausted...I raised three kids and now I just want to have fun with him and enjoy being with him. And please...Amy assuming that Jackson's "go" bag had everything he would need is something I would do also. Good grief, Zach and Tori are adults now, not kids, does Zach's mommy have to helicopter parent him still??? 

Wow.. this sentence alone has given me alot to think about.. as some of my friends are now becoming 1st time grandparents...  

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

It's hard to have a baby on your lap when you spend your time riding your boyfriends crotch (I still cringe when I think of the camping trip 😫 and the booty dance on the cruise was so embarrassing, arms in the air while she wiggled her ass for all she was worth.. TWERK IT GRANDMA! 😖)

I tried to find the posts where a fellow cruiser said there were more than a few comments and speculation about her performance in bed after witnessing her booty dance,,, great, that's what I want to hear about my grandmother, total strangers discussing how horny she is in bed.

Oh yes the hot booty competition lol.... I forgot about that...some of the videos and commentary were funny and others were disgusting....the worst were the guys sitting off to the side, they called Amy a "crotch goblin" in their video and speculated on her performance in bed , then they laughed and told a very vulgar joke about her... they sounded like frat boys, so gross.

It was funny when the lady stuck the mic in her face and asked where she got the nerve to shake her booty for the audience and she hollered "15 YEARS ON A REALITY TV SHOW!!!!" (I think she was tipsy) then she cannon balled into the pool.... I thought the best angle of all was the video of her head popping up from the water with her hair stuck to her face and her mouth wide open, she looked like a drowned rat.... IIRC she came in 3rd place! 😂

Deb and Lisa wisely stayed on the sidelines watching with everyone else, no way were they gonna shake their asses for that crowd! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, sATL said:

was Zach and Tori's 1st house a ranch or had the master on the main level? They go on and on about  hardwood flooring and backyards, I forgot what the house looked like.

It was a very small home, no stairs. 

5 hours ago, Absolom said:

Jackson runs around totally naked in the backyard and Tori posts pics of him all the time with just a diaper on in the house, I don't understand it but he's probably used to eating with no shirt.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

It was a very small home, no stairs. 

It had a terrible yard, the backyard was on such a slope it was useless and their patio was on stilts way up in the air at the back door.

There wasn't even a possibility of a swing set or anything because the slope was so steep and the patio was a cheap one of wood with some railing that Jackson could easily fall off and it was a long ways down.

the front was cute but the rest was a mess.

zach1.png

• Useful 1
16 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I’m not sure if I just missed the episode or blocked it out, but what episode was all this going on?

the camping story was on TV and happened on the RV vacation Amy and Chris went on a couple seasons ago.

I don't think the hot booty dance was on the show, it took place on a cruise ship that Amy, Chris and her friends were on, there was several videos posted here and there, a couple had very nasty audio comments..

Some of them were on TMZ and Reddit was buzzing

The actual videos weren't that interesting but there was a lot of hubbub about the audio commentary on one in particular.

• Useful 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

Thought that was a little weird too - hope that house wasn't cold lol

But maybe they packed his stuff so last minute and in a hurry that he didn't have many extras and no bibs so Caryn thought it better to just take off the shirt. 

huh?? Most parents don't watch their kids and pets 24/7 in their own house. Especially when they know that someone is actually with them (camera guy) who is probably hoping he can catch Jackson in some mischief. Dogs get into garbages all the time! 

Jackson is too young to be running around unsupervised in a house full of multiple stairs. He was filmed in the kitchen pulling items off the fridge and slamming a cupboard while the family was oblivious. As for the dog eating trash, great way to end up with a big vet bill. Their child. Their dog. It’s their responsibility, not that of the camera crew, to keep a close eye on both. 

Edited by Hpmec
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

Sitting around the dinner table at the Chandlers wasn’t something that would tug at your heart strings in my opinion. The husband going to court so she couldn’t film the kids at the farm  ( probably knew she was screwing the boss) .multiple arrests for DUI and  assault. The son did two stints in jail.  
What does Caryn do for a living now? She’ll have the know how if Matt takes up bar hoping again and getting DUIs. A winery? Good idea. 
I would have loved to have a freezer full of favorite dishes. 
I kinda wish they’d stick a fork in this show. Matt complained about the new producers and how they make things negative. I sure don’t want to see another pun-kin season.  When I heard Caryn got a R tattooed on her ankle I just laughed and laughed. 

When was this on the show?

• Useful 1
(edited)

Just to be fair, I pulled up the prom episode on TLC.  

1.  I didn't personally see anything on the dance floor that made me terribly uncomfortable.  And - honestly - everyone looked like they were having fun, so why not thrown yourself a silly themed party if you want to.  

2.  Amy walked into a PUBLIC restroom and dumped her dress on the FLOOR, when there were handicap railings available where she could have hung a hanger?  And people still think she's not a slob?

3.  I think she had her lace gloves on backward.  Shouldn't the lacy piece have been on her thumb?  It looked long because her hands are small, but I looked online and didn't see any fingerless lace gloves with the pinky covered.  

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Edited by AZChristian
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Just to be fair, I pulled up the prom episode on TLC.  

1.  I didn't personally see anything on the dance floor that made me terribly uncomfortable.  And - honestly - everyone looked like they were having fun, so why not thrown yourself a silly themed party if you want to.  

2.  Amy walked into a PUBLIC restroom and dumped her dress on the FLOOR, when there were handicap railings available where she could have hung a hanger?  And people still think she's not a slob?

3.  I think she had her lace gloves on backward.  Shouldn't the lacy piece have been on her thumb?  It looked long because her hands are small, but I looked online and didn't see any fingerless lace gloves with the pinky covered.  

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

I think the inappropriate dancing and language occurred on a cruise.  Not prom night.  I've never seen it but it been referred to in comments.

• Love 3
On 5/14/2020 at 7:12 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

When was this on the show?

What are you asking about ?  I said in my opinion about the meal time at the chandlers .  The fact Mr Chandler didn’t allow kids to be filmed at the farm has been discussed here.  This forum is page after page of things that have not been on the show. They are from their Instagram ,Facebook ,TMZ  and Twitter or from cast members blogs that aren’t on any more. Was the cruise on the show ? It’s possible I missed it. 

1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think the inappropriate dancing and language occurred on a cruise.  Not prom night.  I've never seen it but it been referred to in comments.

I found the cruise ship dancing video on youtube.  This - in a nutshell - is why hubby and I don't even take swimsuits on cruises, and only ever go to that deck for pizza and the sailaway party.  

We've seen things around the swimming pool that made us wish we'd packed eye bleach.  

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, DonnaMae said:

I guess nothing embarrasses Amy. 🙄 Was Chris on that cruise?

Yes, he was.  Some of the comments online were inferring that she paid for him to go along on the cruise.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Yes, he was.  Some of the comments online were inferring that she paid for him to go along on the cruise.  

Chris is probably always in all things paid for!  Either by the show or Amy.

Chris is living the dream!  Lol

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Chris is probably always in all things paid for!  Either by the show or Amy.

Chris is living the dream!  Lol

Chris found himself a "Sugar Mommy"

Nice gig, Chris lives in her house, she purchases the food and prepares it for him, he goes on free trips and collects a paycheck from TLC, no wonder he "proposed"

I still wonder about him, he likes to ride bikes with his friends and play poker, Peter Pan.

and Amy, good grief get a bathing suit with some support, her boobs are hanging down to her waist! 😫

amya.jpg

amyboobs.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
42 minutes ago, LucindaWalsh said:

I was confused by the cruise talk so I am glad someone posted the video. I watched it without sound so I didn't hear any of the crude comments. In my opinion it says more about the ones who were saying them than it does about Amy. I am too self conscious about my lack of dance skills to ever dance in front of anyone but if I could roll my hips like Amy is able to do? I would roll away at the first beat of a song. I didn't think she was raunchy or inappropriate, didn't even get to the twerking stage. It was silly fun in an adult environment.  

Just to clarify, there's no nasty commentary in the video that AZChristian posted so no need to worry, that's why I said "The actual videos weren't that interesting but there was a lot of hubbub about the audio commentary on one in particular."

There was one video taken by some young guys who were off to the side, they zoomed in on Amy's ass and her boobs/face and were making all kinds of remarks and speculation about her performance in bed that were VERY nasty and they also told a horrible joke.

TMZ deleted it, it was also posted to Youtube several times and deleted from there as well, I've heard it's still available on the torrent sites but haven't checked to see if that's true or not.

The only other video that I know of was the one that Joan of Argh mentioned, it was taken from the front and showed Amy coming up out of the water from her cannonball into the pool and it was funny not vulgar.

So there's 3 videos in total that I'm aware of and only one has the nasty commentary.

It wasn't an Adult Environment, plenty of kids at the pool as well.

Edited by Dustbunny
clarity
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
24 minutes ago, LucindaWalsh said:

Gotcha! It is less confusing now with the explanation above. Amy has her annoying qualities but I do love that she just goes for it in embracing dancing, wearing bathing suits, and her everyday clothes. Sure she is a slob, I don't think I would ever eat anything she cooks, but she cleans up pretty good when she puts in the effort style wise. I always think she looks great in blue jeans!

I started watching in Season 1 and I thought Amy was very pretty and she had a hot little body.

When she'd do her hair and put on makeup she was very cute and I hope this doesn't sound awful but a lot of little people have faces that aren't particularly attractive because of large jaws or foreheads etc.

JMO but if you look back on old episodes she's a mother of 4 and she looks cute!

I can see why Matt was attracted to her!  😍

I wish she'd take a little more care with her appearance because I think she could still look a lot better than she does, of course that's her choice and maybe she just doesn't care and that's fine but people will comment, me included.

I also thought that Matt had a handsome face and the 2 of them were a very nice looking couple.

amy1.jpg

amy2.jpg

Edited by Dustbunny
added pics
  • Love 8
On 5/13/2020 at 6:52 PM, Maizie131 said:

Thanks, seasons!  Well, I plan to watch the season finale (thank God) next Tuesday but won’t be counting her incessant (your PERFECT description, btw) use of that word.  However, because you thought about it, I think that it’s YOUR  turn to do it! Oh, come on seasons! Let’s see if she gets any better!  Pretty please?

Ok, I'll give it a try! Will report back the tally next week! 

Lol what an interesting use of time! But it is for research purposes! 🤔

• LOL 2
  • Love 1