Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Jesse: Cougar Town

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Horrified said:

From TLC's twitter account:

During the ride to JFK, Darcey had to slam the brakes. Jesse hit his face against the sun visor because he was checking himself out in the mirror. #90DayFiance

Dying!!!! ROFL!!  Now why didn’t that footage make the show???

• Love 15
On 9/13/2018 at 10:36 AM, AZChristian said:

Knowing how these American participants jump from reality show to reality show, I'm wondering if Darcey will show up on MasterChef (with a crate of Rice-A-Roni and many pairs of Louboutins).  We all know she at least knows how to cut the meat!!!!

And - honestly - wouldn't it be awesome to see Gordon Ramsey have to deal with her?

BUT SHE WORKED IN RESTAURANT!!!! 

I would also love a Gordon Ramsey takedown of Darcy. Yes. She would cry and fake eyelashes would fall into food. 

On 9/15/2018 at 4:33 PM, magemaud said:

Did we see the girls in person last year or just on Skype or photos (which could have been taken at any time.) The THs could have been filmed anywhere, even in Amsterdam, but since he wore the same clothes, I think they were filmed here around the same time as the Tell All, and before he went back. 

BTW, I had to laugh at this IG photo shoot where he's pretending to be some kind of mechanic? The adoring comments are gag-worthy

Confession: I only read the hashtags. What in the actual fuck is this guy doing wearing suspenders with a shirt with epaulettes? They don't go together. And if you're trying to look "#vintage" maybe you could put the suspenders through the epaulettes? 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

and buckle both ends of the suspenders! He looks like he's just coming out of an outhouse. What the heck does he have in his mouth? And what's with the "derp" expression?  

Given that I highly doubt that uber metrosexual prig Jesse even knows how to change a basic tire, this makes me laugh because I think he’s going for a soft core thing, which, like the tire changing, is a joke. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

BUT SHE WORKED IN RESTAURANT!!!! 

I would also love a Gordon Ramsey takedown of Darcy. Yes. She would cry and fake eyelashes would fall into food. 

Confession: I only read the hashtags. What in the actual fuck is this guy doing wearing suspenders with a shirt with epaulettes? They don't go together. And if you're trying to look "#vintage" maybe you could put the suspenders through the epaulettes? 

Don't forget the dog tags.

• Love 3

That last IG post above prompted me to look at this douchebag’s IG account. Man, the ladies really give him a tongue bath over there. Based on the posts to the drivel he posts there, it seems like the majority of his followers are a lot of desperate women who think if they post just the right amount of subservient ego bathing, then Jesse just might DM them to meet Amsterdam to kindle their twin flame love. Just, blech.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Whenever Mrs. Floatingbison cooks steaks we pay homage to Darcy and Jesse...., I scream "Cut it on the bias! Cut it on the bias" and she throws her shoes at me

Are they Loubitans? Doesn’t count unless they are!!

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

#Meesticism? What the hell is THAT?

And is he checking himself out? 

Do you think you can get a degree in Meesticism at Princeton? 

Oh god, CT was bad enough, now he’s hit my home state ?  

• Love 11
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Mine, too! Exit 98! I wonder when he was on campus at Princeton and obviously went souvenir shopping at the bookstore. 

How many T-shirt’s did he try on to get the perfect fit.. 

Was this the trip when he dumped Darcy for good? Or at least for the night. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Do you think you can get a degree in Meesticism at Princeton? 

Maybe he's going to be a weatherman.   Meteorologist Meester.  

He looks like Baretta's bird in that picture.  

Jersey girl here, too.  On at 127, off at 98.   Or Loveladies, depending on the mood.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

Actually, I don't see that particular shirt design on their website, so it might be a custom fit one-of-a-kind shirt just for the photo shoot. 

I live in a college town, so I always buy Mr Frauded the 3 for 10.00 Tshirts of the University at Walgreens, because you know I always cut my steak on the bias so it stays juicy & then Mr Frauded always dribbles some A1 down the front of one, then I get mad and tell him to work on himself otherwise I am gonna file for a nullment.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

I just don't understand how anyone at his age thinks to themselves that they have all the answers and therefore have to inform others how to live their lives.  Do they just wake up one morning and go "eureka, now I get it!" and then proceed to point out weaknesses and areas in need of improvement to others so that they, too, may be enlightened?  

• Love 6
On 9/23/2018 at 4:38 PM, Kareem said:

Maybe he's going to be a weatherman.   Meteorologist Meester.  

He looks like Baretta's bird in that picture.  

Jersey girl here, too.  On at 127, off at 98.   Or Loveladies, depending on the mood.  

Thanks for making me miss Joisey.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

I just don't understand how anyone at his age thinks to themselves that they have all the answers and therefore have to inform others how to live their lives.  Do they just wake up one morning and go "eureka, now I get it!" and then proceed to point out weaknesses and areas in need of improvement to others so that they, too, may be enlightened?  

That’s why he is so special.   AKA narcissistic.  He’s probably been this way for most of his life.  

• Love 5
4 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I have coworkers like this, I had an intern JUST like this.  I always end up having the talk with them that "Ya know, everyone gets to that stage in their early/mid 20s where they're super convinced they know everything there is to know about anything and then one day... you wake up and realize you don't know shit.  You'll get there one day."  Every one of them has always said to in reply:  "Yeah I already had that moment... it was a struggle, but I got thru it!"  

Narrator:  "They in fact did NOT get thru it..." 

But PLEASE let TLC be there filming the day Jesse has that realization.... please please please, All Higher Beings available.... please make that happen...

• Love 8

For some reason I can't copy OldButHappy's fabulous Princeton photo thought bubble above but I'd like to add:

"while extending my swan-like neck and flexing my massive biceps..." 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Horrified said:

"look into my eyes and you will know, just how deep I can be and just how far I will go" whispered Jesse to the woman he has chained up in his basement, moments before he slits her throat.

Deep Thoughts...by Jack Handy...

• Love 9
8 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Omg, SNL needs to do 90DF parodies.

Whenever I'm watching Jesse and Darcey, I feel like I AM watching an SNL parody skit.  The only thing that would be better would be Carol Burnett in 2-foot-high stilettos trying to drag a steamer trunk and 30 "designer" tote bags through the New York subway system wearing waist-length extensions, ripped jeans, three layers of fake eyelashes and big puffy lips.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Whenever I'm watching Jesse and Darcey, I feel like I AM watching an SNL parody skit.  The only thing that would be better would be Carol Burnett in 2-foot-high stilettos trying to drag a steamer trunk and 30 "designer" tote bags through the New York subway system wearing waist-length extensions, ripped jeans, three layers of fake eyelashes and big puffy lips.

Haha yes. Darcey really is a caricature.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, AZChristian said:

And Harvey Korman (RIP) as Jessie, Vickie as Darcey’s sister. That would be hilarious.  

• Love 3