Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Jesse: Cougar Town

• Start Topic

90_Day_Fiance_Darcey_Jesse_gym_.jpg?ggno

Discuss Darcey and Jesse here!

***All of the couples' threads are spoiler zones, as indicated by the red spoiler tag next to the thread name.  If anyone is looking for spoiler-free conversation, they should stick to the episode threads. 

• Love 1

Why are people posting here that Darcey is rich? What's the evidence of that? 

Dutch guys normally aren't interested in moving to America so if she's not super rich I don't get why he's in this relationship. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, gavinmac said:

Dutch guys normally aren't interested in moving to America so if she's not super rich I don't get why he's in this relationship. 

Given she's in the fashion industry I was thinking it was to advance his modeling career; I see no other reason either.

• Love 6

The Dutch are pretty content to stay in the Netherlands where they have universal health care and a social safety net and several weeks of vacation a year. Not many of them want to come to the US and those who do come to work either in maritime or oil and gas think a good many of us are batshit crazy, and I can't disagree with their assessment. 

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 13

Jesse may enjoy older women and being her cub. A lot of men get into that.  Those relationships don't usually lead to marriages that last, but usually both parties end up getting something they both wanted.  I'm not even a mom, but I couldn't imagine leaving my kids for 6 weeks to gallivant across Europe with my boy toy.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

The Dutch are pretty content to stay in the Netherlands where they have universal health care and a social safety net and several weeks of vacation a year. Not many of them want to come to the US and those who do come to work either in maritime or oil and gas think a good many of us are batshit crazy, and I can't disagree with their assessment. 

Many Dutch are trying to leave because of the flood of Muslim immigrants. A young, uneducated/unskilled dude like Jesse has a hard time finding a job.  https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/13/world/europe/netherlands-election-muslims.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Darcy is so fake. She is Danielle after the makeover.  Picture Danielle after full body Lipo, butt and breast implants, tummy tuck, tattoo removal, eyelash extensions, hair extensions, face lift, chin and nose restructure, contact lenses, brow and lip wax, botox and fillers.  She might end up looking something like Darcy.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 5:34 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

And we all know how we feel about her. Darcey seems to have more of her shit together than Danielle does.

You know, I thought that at first but on this last episode I smelled a huge gust of desperate on her.  I don't think its the same desperate as Danielle just a different brand.  I don't think Darcey is as okay with the aging process and dating a young guy allows her to keep telling herself that she's young and desirable.  Admittedly, she was extremely good looking when she was younger and I think she's grasping at anything that will keep her thinking the world still sees her like it did when she was in her 20s.  

• Love 15
9 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I cannot believe this is Darcey!!! She looks so great! Why would she get those fillers and plastic surgery ???

Darcey_Silva_reality_show.jpg

Why? I don't get it either.  There are plenty of beautiful people who believe they are ugly and actually end up making themselves that way by overdoing procedures or ending up botched.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

She has definitely had too many cheap procedures. The goal of cosmetic surgery is to not look like you've had cosmetic surgery. She has failed.

Exactly! It costs $$$$ usually to achieve plastic surgery/procedures well done enough for people not to notice you had anything done.  And an ethical plastic surgeon that tells you that you've already had enough Botox, etc. There are too many women walking around looking like marionettes, The Joker, or sporting trout pout for anyone to believe they are happy with those results.

• Love 5

'Carry me over the threshold!' ...that was embarrassing. Either he didn't want to hurt his back or he was establishing who's boss early on. Either way, he seems underwhelmed and annoyed by her already. This is going to be a long 6 weeks. Speaking of which, she wants to stay longer than that? I can tell she's totally missing her kids ? 

• Love 15

Jesse: or how to make your first date a training sesh. Dude has a few things to learn about romance. Chaotic behavior has nothing to do with her not being able to keep up. He's a little thick in the head, there...

And more thirst from Darcy, dropping hints like bombs...

• Love 3

I can't tell you how wonderful it would be to have an Amsterdam local take you on an evening walk in the city.  I'd be in my trusty Skechers and we'd walk the whole damn town.  I would LOVE that.

Take off the Loubs, tacky, with that fake-ass Chanel bag and your face so full of fillers you no longer have expressions.  You're basic, but you get to go to Holland, and I'm still here, and it's not fair.

ETA: However, the biking date would be a major No-No for me.  It didn't seem like a particularly kind thing for him to come up for a date.

Edited by bethster2000
  • Love 13

Every time she opens her mouth and the thirst comes out, he looks like he has so much regrets... I don't doubt that in the private, she could possibly be the sweetest, nicest woman, but holy hell, she's a few hints away from making him run the other way!

• Love 5

Poor thing has to take her make up off before they get jiggy ?. I actually empathize with her there, I would just die of my new boyfriend want to see my bare face lol. My theory is he either wants to see what she truly looks like before commiting, doesn't want make up on his silk sheets or both. 

• Love 6
Just now, Landlord said:

Re: the preview from last week: Are those Jesse's parents? Ohhhhhhhh! I can't waiiii-iiiittttt!

They're one of my favorite types of people to see on TV but never interact with: all free-thinking hippie/club kid/Teletubby on the outside, judgmental and narrow-minded AF old coots on the inside. They and Darcey will go together like puddles and exposed electrical wire.

• Love 13
29 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Who takes someone bike riding right after they get off an overnight flight? Then he pushes her to ride faster? He's a sadist. 

This is Amsterdam. Everyone does. By the way she just can't ride. Even slowly

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

They're one of my favorite types of people to see on TV but never interact with: all free-thinking hippie/club kid/Teletubby on the outside, judgmental and narrow-minded AF old coots on the inside. They and Darcey will go together like puddles and exposed electrical wire.

And I am HERE FOR IT, lol! I said earlier all the Americans are unlikable but Darcey for me takes the cake. It's the obvious thirst while bleating about her girls, how she misses them, etc. I'm a single mom and I can't imagine leaving my son to go chase some twentysomething gym rat. 

Did Paul give Abby the ipad? Was it for her personally or to sell? She seemed very business like accepting it.

• Love 8