Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Jesse: Cougar Town

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Okay . . . now I get it.

We say "Netherlands" . . . in their country, they say, "Nederland."

So when we say "father" . . . Jesse says "fodder"!!!!

Right, in the Dutch language there is no "th" sound like in English so Jesse will pronounce it either as "d" or "t." 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Right, in the Dutch language there is no "th" sound like in English so Jesse will pronounce it either as "d" or "t." 

But luckily for both countries, the words ‘scumbag’, ‘fuckwit’, and ‘douchebag’ are all pronounced the same way so bagging on this asswipe in both countries is the same.

• LOL 3
  • Love 17
On 10/18/2018 at 5:15 PM, magemaud said:

Example #2581566 of Jesse talking a lot and saying very little (or nothing, really):

"What differentiates you is what’s really going to separate you from the rest"

What a wordsmith, that Jesse. Did someone ask him to pick a word and define it in a sentence for their readers?  JFC.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

"What differentiates you is what’s really going to separate you from the rest"

In other words, what makes you different is what makes you different? 

Thank you, Fodder Obvious

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
On 2018-10-18 at 2:51 PM, Kareem said:

No one in that photo is allergic to hair dye, that's for sure.  It's like a family of skunks.  At 11 and 12 years old.  Not a fan.  

When I was 11 I developed a huge blonde streak in my hair. My mom was fairly strict and I was punished for dying my hair. She apologized when I went to get a hair cut and the hairdresser swore my hair didn't look or feel colour treated and that sometimes happened right before puberty.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

When I was 11 I developed a huge blonde streak in my hair. My mom was fairly strict and I was punished for dying my hair. She apologized when I went to get a hair cut and the hairdresser swore my hair didn't look or feel colour treated and that sometimes happened right before puberty.

Understood. My post was in agreement with what Iwasish said, that her girls are very pretty and she hopes they don't feel the need to compete with mom. The photo shows three brown and blonde heads, with the ponytail daughter looking like she has grown out blonde.  No offense meant, SC.  

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Kareem said:

Understood. My post was in agreement with what Iwasish said, that her girls are very pretty and she hopes they don't feel the need to compete with mom. The photo shows three brown and blonde heads, with the ponytail daughter looking like she has grown out blonde.  No offense meant, SC.  

Oh no offense taken  at all, so sorry if that is how this read! I am just saying that weird blonde streaks are possible...,looking at the photo their hair does appear dyed but maybe not....totally agree with you about concern over the girls becoming mom. BTW I looked like a skunk lol ? I don't know why anyone would think I did that on purpose.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
13 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh no offense taken  at all, so sorry if that is how this read! I am just saying that weird blonde streaks are possible...,looking at the photo their hair does appear dyed but maybe not....totally agree with you about concern over the girls becoming mom. BTW I looked like a skunk lol ? I don't know why anyone would think I did that on purpose.

When I was a teen lots of girls with lighter color hair (and moms who wouldn’t allow them to dye it) would put lemon juice or even    citrus soda in their hair and sit in the bright summer sun to get blond streaks. It worked on some, others hair just turned reddish or stayed the natural color. I have nearly black hair, so I nver even tried it.

And there were girls and boys that had hair that lightened naturally in the sun!!!!

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Spike said:

Darcy used to wear chokers, and now she is choking herself.

https://www.newsweek.com/90-day-fiance-jesse-darcey-instagram-choking-pictures-1179059

Am I a creepy old lady for wanting to see the disturbing images for myself? (don't answer that.) How do you choke yourself, anyway?

"Seemingly taking Meester’s side, 90 Day Fiancé blogger John Yates posted the photos. He later deleted them and issued a statement.  “Earlier I posted pics of an online exchange between @DarceySilva and @JesseMeester which I have just removed. Constantly seeing that picture of Darcey just didn’t sit well with me and I didn’t want to be constantly reminded of someone else who appears to be pained. #90DayFiance,” he tweeted. 

Meester thanked Yates for removing the photos. “I do respect this @johnyates327 and if anyone on Twitter saw the original post from last night I do hope she’s ok and somebody stopped whatever she was doing. The images are disturbing,” he tweeted."

• Love 1
Just now, ChiCricket said:

Am I a creepy old lady for wanting to see the disturbing images for myself? (don't answer that.) How do you choke yourself, anyway?

"Seemingly taking Meester’s side, 90 Day Fiancé blogger John Yates posted the photos. He later deleted them and issued a statement.  “Earlier I posted pics of an online exchange between @DarceySilva and @JesseMeester which I have just removed. Constantly seeing that picture of Darcey just didn’t sit well with me and I didn’t want to be constantly reminded of someone else who appears to be pained. #90DayFiance,” he tweeted. 

Meester thanked Yates for removing the photos. “I do respect this @johnyates327 and if anyone on Twitter saw the original post from last night I do hope she’s ok and somebody stopped whatever she was doing. The images are disturbing,” he tweeted."

Well if you were using hands you would let go when you lost consciousness so I assume it was a belt or cord or rope.

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

Well if you were using hands you would let go when you lost consciousness so I assume it was a belt or cord or rope.

Oh wait..I think I misunderstood! I'm not creepy enough to want to see THAT.

I thought he meant she posted photos of her hand choking herself and acting like it was Jesse's hand doing it. (I know, I'm clear as mud)?

I think it was like she was threatening to hurt herself if Jesse didn't come back to her. Like she could actually hurt herself like that. She can't really make herself lose consciousness and if she does she'll start breathing automatically anyway. Like Paul thinking he could off himself by jumping in the waist high creek water. Both of these people knew they couldn't really hurt themselves. It's just stupid threats.

Have you guys seen Jesse's 'wedding' video? He's doing ads for some company. It's kind of romantic to see him with a bride his own age, like who is not a vulture.

• Love 2

Last night my partner and I made veggies and rice. It wasn't rice-a-roni but something similar. The water started boiling so I dumped in the rice and picked up the flavor packet to shake it. Unbeknownst to me, my partner had already cut the top off, so flavor dust went EVERYWHERE. The entire kitchen was green and brown and so was I. My first thought was of you guys. That, and "this is not the first rice-a-roni-related mishap I've heard of." 

We ended up using our own spice blend and the rice turned out delicious. No one cut their meat on the bias, there was no awkward silence over Darcey-sized carrot cake, and our meal was saved. We're available for couples counseling for those who still struggle with rice-related relationship issues.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, monagatuna said:

Last night my partner and I made veggies and rice. It wasn't rice-a-roni but something similar. The water started boiling so I dumped in the rice and picked up the flavor packet to shake it. Unbeknownst to me, my partner had already cut the top off, so flavor dust went EVERYWHERE. The entire kitchen was green and brown and so was I. 

If you had worked in a restaurant, that wouldn't have happened.

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
4 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Last night my partner and I made veggies and rice. It wasn't rice-a-roni but something similar. The water started boiling so I dumped in the rice and picked up the flavor packet to shake it. Unbeknownst to me, my partner had already cut the top off, so flavor dust went EVERYWHERE. The entire kitchen was green and brown and so was I. My first thought was of you guys. That, and "this is not the first rice-a-roni-related mishap I've heard of." 

We ended up using our own spice blend and the rice turned out delicious. No one cut their meat on the bias, there was no awkward silence over Darcey-sized carrot cake, and our meal was saved. We're available for couples counseling for those who still struggle with rice-related relationship issues.

I'm VERY disappointed that when the packet contents exploded, you did not throw down your big spoon or whatever, put your hands in the air and storm outside reminding your partner every two seconds how s/he ruined everything. You could even have thrown a shoe for good measure!

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
On 10/27/2018 at 3:34 PM, configdotsys said:

I'm VERY disappointed that when the packet contents exploded, you did not throw down your big spoon or whatever, put your hands in the air and storm outside reminding your partner every two seconds how s/he ruined everything. You could even have thrown a shoe for good measure!

You're right. I should work on myself. Do you like my makeup?

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
Just now, doyouevengohere said:

Darcy has a new man- a brit, and she's apparently filming for another 90 days show or spin off. BARF.

UGH! I was just warming up to her (loathed her at first). I just started watching 90 DF a few weeks ago, for the first time. Now I want to punch myself. 

• Love 2

I see Darcy posting filming with her new man. She never seems to be at home. Does she have custody of her kids? or did she just kind of pretend to on the show and her ex does? How can her girls be in school and Darcy be gone so much, the ex lives in another city so it would be hard to commute kids back and forth to middle and high school. 

I'm not excited to see Darcy again. I assume she got the job because they are starting a new spin off and wanted a familar face for viewers. 

• Love 2

The reason why Jesse looked for an USA girl is his 'career' and moreover that no girl in The Netherlands would accept his behaviour. Women in The Netherlands are very 'aware' of themselves and would never accept this.

Sorry to come in so late but TLC thought it would be a good idea to first start with Colteeee and start with this season only in December.

• Love 1

Though, I have to admit that folding a pizza is strange. I would order a calzone if I wanted to fold my pizza. To be honest I don't know much about pizza etiquette but personally I like to eat my pizza with my hands without folding it. 

Btw. Don't say 'in Europe they do this or that' . This continent is very diverse and customs etc. are more different than the difference between Alaska and Georgia l.

• Love 3
On 10/27/2018 at 1:49 PM, monagatuna said:

The water started boiling so I dumped in the rice and picked up the flavor packet to shake it. Unbeknownst to me, my partner had already cut the top off, so flavor dust went EVERYWHERE. The entire kitchen was green and brown and so was I. My first thought was of you guys. That, and "this is not the first rice-a-roni-related mishap I've heard of." 

You gotta keep stirring it babe.  No matter what happens. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 3/23/2019 at 10:24 AM, DutchbutnoJesse said:

Though, I have to admit that folding a pizza is strange. I would order a calzone if I wanted to fold my pizza. To be honest I don't know much about pizza etiquette but personally I like to eat my pizza with my hands without folding it. 

Btw. Don't say 'in Europe they do this or that' . This continent is very diverse and customs etc. are more different than the difference between Alaska and Georgia l.

That annoys me SO much. As though Europe doesn't have more than one country and those countries don't have their own diverse regions. When I was a travel writer working abroad, people would always ask me about America "what's America like?" or make general statements about the country. There are very few generalizations that you can make about a place. I mean, my state has more than 100 different counties and each county has its own unique culture, albeit sometimes a subtle one. Even within the counties you can often see a difference in between the towns. 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, mamadrama said:

That annoys me SO much. As though Europe doesn't have more than one country and those countries don't have their own diverse regions. When I was a travel writer working abroad, people would always ask me about America "what's America like?" or make general statements about the country. There are very few generalizations that you can make about a place. I mean, my state has more than 100 different counties and each county has its own unique culture, albeit sometimes a subtle one. Even within the counties you can often see a difference in between the towns. 

Well said!

• Love 2

They are airing a two hour special on these two right now. I am not sure if it has aired before but there is a lot of footage that I have never seen before. And danggggg, Jesse can be a real dick. I didn't see it when they originally were on the show but they are only showing his bad side in this episode.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

They are airing a two hour special on these two right now. I am not sure if it has aired before but there is a lot of footage that I have never seen before. And danggggg, Jesse can be a real dick. I didn't see it when they originally were on the show but they are only showing his bad side in this episode.

Is there any footage of him in that creepy thigh high silk ladies robe?  That was just cringe.  That looked like a turn ALL the way off.  

1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Is there any footage of him in that creepy thigh high silk ladies robe?  That was just cringe.  That looked like a turn ALL the way off.  

There was a scene where he was wearing a silky robe, sitting at the table and the robe was mostly open and he was only wearing a banana hammock on his crotch. I was surprised they allowed that to be on tv. They literally never enjoyed each other's company, much like Chantel and Pedro. I just cannot wrap my head around why people want to be miserable in relationships. I'd rather be miserable alone, jeez.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

There was a scene where he was wearing a silky robe, sitting at the table and the robe was mostly open and he was only wearing a banana hammock on his crotch. I was surprised they allowed that to be on tv. They literally never enjoyed each other's company, much like Chantel and Pedro. I just cannot wrap my head around why people want to be miserable in relationships. I'd rather be miserable alone, jeez.

I think the reason I can't get it is because I never found him as much of a specimen as his stepfather did.  His body was nice but that face...the Hitler youth haircut?  No thanks.  I guess I really do take my men swarthy, because I can kind of understand Laura making a fool of herself.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I think the reason I can't get it is because I never found him as much of a specimen as his stepfather did.  His body was nice but that face...the Hitler youth haircut?  No thanks.  I guess I really do take my men swarthy, because I can kind of understand Laura making a fool of herself.

His stepdad was so bizarre! But I will give him props for saying something like "are you fucking kidding me?" when Darcy announced she wanted to have a baby with Jesse, on the same day she met him in real life.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

His stepdad was so bizarre! But I will give him props for saying something like "are you fucking kidding me?" when Darcy announced she wanted to have a baby with Jesse, on the same day she met him in real life.

LOL, that entire dinner was like an SNL sketch.  I didn't know people like him really existed.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

LOL, that entire dinner was like an SNL sketch.  I didn't know people like him really existed.

It was like SNL! I will say, this shit show has definitely opened my eyes up to a whole new world. I lived a very sheltered existence prior to seeing this.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, greekmom said:

@Drogo will you be changing the thread name, crossing Jessie's name out or adding the new dude's name??!?! Inquiring minds want to know!

I don't know yet, babe. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2