Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Jesse: Cougar Town

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, wheresmypizza said:

Maybe it's my Midwestern, Episcopalian, middle class upbringing, but who are these Darcy and Jesse people???? I don't know and have never known such shallow, artificial, miserable people in my life. Is there a single thing about Darcy that is real? Let's start at the top and work our way down, shall we? Fake hair, eyebrows, lashes, lips, teeth. Fake boobs. Fake nails. Does she have anything in her life that is about something/someone other than herself? I can't imagine a more pathetic, soul-sucking life than the one she lives. Example: even Jesse, shallow and ridiculous as he is, wanted her to show him the sights, to know something about his surroundings, to educate himself. She didn't know or care what anything was, the history or purpose of anything, just asked him how her makeup looked. There will be many more Jesses for her. And many more surgeries. And many more desperate attempts for attention.

If Jesse learned anything in the states and CT in particular, he learned about the wonder of free refills and that steak MUST BE CUT ON THE BIAS.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
11 hours ago, gingerella said:

Congrats on your sobriety.

Thank you.  It’s a journey.  Every minute of the day.  Hardest thing ever.  Darcy isn’t an alcoholic as Jesse wants to paint her.  As shown on the show anyway.  I know my kind and don’t see it with her.   Could be wrong though.  

• Love 7
On 10/9/2018 at 10:34 PM, Meowwww said:

Thank you.  It’s a journey.  Every minute of the day.  Hardest thing ever.  Darcy isn’t an alcoholic as Jesse wants to paint her.  As shown on the show anyway.  I know my kind and don’t see it with her.   Could be wrong though.  

Congrats on five years, Meowwww.   

As for Darcey's alleged alcoholism, I concur.  I don't see any sign of alcoholism, at least in what we're shown.  I think it's all part of Jesse's sadistic nature to undermine her confidence so he can manipulate her.     

My comments to Mrs. Floatingbison this week are usually prefaced by saying that whatever I happen to be doing, I'm doing it  out of love and integrity.  

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, Meowwww said:

I do think she abuses alcohol. And as time goes by and she’s unable to develop a healthy relationship with a partner I can see her drinking increasing and becoming a major issue. 

I’m glad that you are doing well!!

• Love 4
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

If Jesse learned anything in the states and CT in particular, he learned about the wonder of free refills and that steak MUST BE CUT ON THE BIAS.  

And that a Louboutin stiletto can cause The TRAUMA...

9 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Darcy isn’t an alcoholic as Jesse wants to paint her.  As shown on the show anyway.  I know my kind and don’t see it with her.   Could be wrong though.  

I don't drink so I'm saying this from that perspective...I think she has an issue with alcohol and probably uses it when she's stressed out as a way to dull the insanity in her head, of which there seems to be a lot! I feel there are a lot of levels of 'drinking problems' and that she likely has one, though perhaps not on a level of say, I drink to black out on a daily basis level, if you know what I mean. She has something wrong with her, but then so does Jesse. They're likely both narcissists and feed off one another...yanno...INTHENAMEOFLOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE...*insert puking emoji here*

• Love 5

It was interesting in the Live show when Stacey said they watch every Sunday and get upset over the things Jesse says in THs. But does Darcey, or any of these people, see how ridiculous she looks? Do any of them watch themselves and think "I really need to change"? From their social media accounts, it doesn't seem that they are the slightest bit embarrassed. They blame editing or their partner, but don't seem to gain clarity about their own actions.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

But does Darcey, or any of these people, see how ridiculous she looks? Do any of them watch themselves and think "I really need to change"?

Imagine what her kids have to go through at school! 

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

It was interesting in the Live show when Stacey said they watch every Sunday and get upset over the things Jesse says in THs. But does Darcey, or any of these people, see how ridiculous she looks? Do any of them watch themselves and think "I really need to change"? From their social media accounts, it doesn't seem that they are the slightest bit embarrassed. They blame editing or their partner, but don't seem to gain clarity about their own actions.

Self awareness is sorely lacking in these folks.  

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Congrats on five years, Meowwww.   Two years, eight months of sobriety for me.  It's been hard, but it definitely gets easier as time goes by you develop "sober muscles."  I couldn't be any happier about my decision to stop drinking. 

As for Darcey's alleged alcoholism, I concur.  I don't see any sign of alcoholism, at least in what we're shown.  I think it's all part of Jesse's sadistic nature to undermine her confidence so he can manipulate her.     

My comments to Mrs. Floatingbison this week are usually prefaced by saying that whatever I happen to be doing, I'm doing it  out of love and integrity.  

Maybe it's situational alcoholism (I think I just made that up), as in every time she sees Jesse, she needs a drink.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Maybe it's situational alcoholism (I think I just made that up), as in every time she sees Jesse, she needs a drink.

A lot of us are developing that problem...Just the sound of Jesse’s or Darcy’s voice makes me crack open a cold one.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
On 10/9/2018 at 1:54 AM, Meowwww said:

I am an alcoholic.   Clean and dry for 5 years now.  Darcy isn’t an alcoholic according to what is shown.  Jesse is a narcissist.  

I know a lot of crazy active drunks and their late night soshul media.posts resemble Darcey's incoherent and meanspirited  ramblings. She posted a.few.videos when she was wasted and showing off her Brazilian wax. I would think that the late.night brawl with her sister may have been an ARI also. They edit that she gets on the.show is very different than her behavior on other platforms  

Five years rocks! Good for.you!

• Love 1
16 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I don't see Darcey as being appealing to an older man with money.  She really is exhausting and what does she bring with her except the drama?  I guess some people want the drama.

The drama thing seems to be way more of an addiction than her drinking.  We have never seen her slur her words but we have seen some nasty fighting, like that is all we have seen...I came here for the love of fighting is what she should be saying.

• Love 3

I feel so bad for Darcey’s daughters. The flack they must be getting at school about how her mom acts, dresses, and ugly cries on TV for the world to see. Imagine what Darcey’s like strutting into her kids’ school for a volleyball game or class play. Dressed dramatically, clicky-clacking across the gym floor in her 6 inch heels, drawing all the attention to herself and her freaky altered face and caked on makeup (makeup isn’t for everyone, dontcha know.) Making everything about her and not her kids. Embarrassing. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, hookedontv said:

I feel so bad for Darcey’s daughters. The flack they must be getting at school about how her mom acts, dresses, and ugly cries on TV for the world to see. Imagine what Darcey’s like strutting into her kids’ school for a volleyball game or class play. Dressed dramatically, clicky-clacking across the gym floor in her 6 inch heels, drawing all the attention to herself and her freaky altered face and caked on makeup (makeup isn’t for everyone, dontcha know.) Making everything about her and not her kids. Embarrassing. 

Get out of my life!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, hookedontv said:

You never loved me! Liar! 

What you say doesn't bother me anymore. I'm a strong woman and I have to think of my kids. They like their steak cut on a bias, it stays juicy that way, and I know how my kids like their steak, cut on a bias, the way my kids like it. 

Edited by Gigglepuff
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

What you say doesn't bother me anymore. I'm a strong woman and I have to think of my kids. They like their steak cut on a bias, it stays juicy that way, and I know how my kids like their steak, cut on a bias, the way my kids like it. 

All I want is to be loved.  Please ... I'm begging you!

• Love 7
22 hours ago, hookedontv said:

When she's in full drag, yes! But there have been a few times when we've seen her in very minimal make up and she looks pretty damn good! I'm hoping she saves all of that over-the-top designer stuff for the camera and can still be modestly put together when the situation calls for it. I'm hoping. 

She lost some weight btwn when her hair was black and now. I'd love to see where she works out, what she does and how she dresses while doing it. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

When she's in full drag, yes! But there have been a few times when we've seen her in very minimal make up and she looks pretty damn good! I'm hoping she saves all of that over-the-top designer stuff for the camera and can still be modestly put together when the situation calls for it. I'm hoping. 

She lost some weight btwn when her hair was black and now. I'd love to see where she works out, what she does and how she dresses while doing it. 

Camo Darcey, from last month, at a restaurant, without awning eyelashes, etc.  -

IMG_0557.PNG

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kareem said:

Camo Darcey, from last month, at a restaurant, without awning eyelashes, etc.  -

IMG_0557.PNG

Wow. Looks like the pendulum swung entirely too far in the other direction. Well, at least we know she owns casual clothes. Just needs to comb her hair and she's be good!

That’s the problem with having all that work. Without full make up on you just look scary.

Her girls are pretty I hope they keep that fresh face look and don’t think they need to compete with mom.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, iwasish said:

That’s the problem with having all that work. Without full make up on you just look scary.

Her girls are pretty I hope they keep that fresh face look and don’t think they need to compete with mom.

No one in that photo is allergic to hair dye, that's for sure.  It's like a family of skunks.  At 11 and 12 years old.  Not a fan.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Horrified said:

Glad to see she and her girls are having quality family time.  Are they texting each other?

Or she is chatting an on line BF from abroad and telling him how important her girls are all the while ignoring them as they sit next to her.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, Horrified said:

Glad to see she and her girls are having quality family time.  Are they texting each other?

Is that steak cut on the bias? If not Darcy will refuse to pay for it as she worked in a restaurant and she knows how it should be.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Is that steak cut on the bias? If not Darcy will refuse to pay for it as she worked in a restaurant and she knows how it should be.

Is that Rice A Roni on their plates? I can't tell.

7 minutes ago, Gobi said:

In a restaurant it’s called “ Rice Pilaf” but if you look in their garbage, you can see the boxes. LOL

Just now, eatsleep said:

Based on the amount of food still on their plates, it looks as tho an argument will ensue momentarily and she will lose her appetite and storm off. 

I think that’s how they stay thin, they never finish a meal.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

It's sketti.

TM honey boo boo - but i'm sure the restaurant's recipe for sketti is better than HBB's.  No need to write this down 'cause its easy to remember:  microwave margarine and ketchup.  Add cooked pasta.  Sketti!!

And I just realized I probably should have posted this in the Dillard thread on Counting On........

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Well this sure stands out from that drivel of an 'article':

"I feel when I get through a casting and they see me, and they see how I can really resonate with a certain personality and most of the times, that is the bad guy. really get into the psychological thinking pattern and behavioral patterns of that person and they like that.”

Explains so much, doesn't it?!?

• Love 5
On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:32 AM, iwasish said:

Darcey was doing some insane maybe wine fueled (I'm not a doctor but I play one on PTV) photos of her being choked by what may be her own hand judging by the bracelets on the wrist. She has done her usual morning after deletion but they are out there...

She is bonkers and seriously needs help.. 

"They see me remaining calm, they see me remaining respectful and walking away."

Uh, no.  

If Darcey sees the red carpet photos, they'll probably find her again bombed in the bushes.  

• Love 1

It appears to me that Jesse had a gig as a "body double" in one scene of a movie but he's acting like he turned in an Oscar worthy performance. 

He says his psychology background makes him stand out as an actor because he can get into the character's way of thinking. Isn't that what "method acting" (which has been around for years) is all about? 

What a Delusional Dutch Douche! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, eatsleep said:

Based on the amount of food still on their plates, it looks as tho an argument will ensue momentarily and she will lose her appetite and storm off

It is NOT cut on the Bias!!

She should know cause she worked in a restaurant!!

• Love 1