Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

Those boys seems to have lots of adventures, not sure how they afford them. I am glad for them they can and hope they don't rush to get married and have babies. Not sure how they afford all the trips not sure if Jason's business could be making them that much.  But then they still live at the big house so no bills.  I wish the girls in the family could have the same kind of adventures, well I guess Jana kind of does but not on her own.

James does a good job with his videos. It was nice to see Joy looking so happy and having fun in LA. Bet everyone was glad JB was not there to suck the fun out of everything. I am sure Jeremy was extra glad JB was not there. It is odd they all descend on Jinger at the same time I am wondering if it was a PR thing but I am sure they were glad to distance from all things Josh. 

Edited by auntieminem
  • Love 7

*small voice* I liked the video.

For some reason I can't begrudge the Duggars this trip. After all the misery Pest caused them in 2021, they deserve it. 

I'm also a little sad for James. He's really good at drawing, filming and editing. He has some talent that could take him places if only he had the chance to develop it. 

Claire looked like a badass on the slopes. 

Jinger is emaciated. I know Bobblehead is the trend in SoCal, but I worry for her.

Joy looked like she was having a blast, and that's awesome. 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, crazy8s said:

I am dying laughing imagining what Jeremy was thinking when the limo broke down and James was working on it in the street in front of his house and then it looks like they got a hose and washed it. Now there's the image Jer wants to project to the world. 😂

For some reason I'm hearing this;

Well the first thing you know ol Jed's a millionaire,
The kinfolk said "Jed move away from there"
Said "Californy is the place you ought to be"
So they loaded up the truck and they moved to Beverly

• LOL 20
  • Love 1

I am happy to see they are over their parents' rules about music with a beat. They actually look like normal 20-somethings having fun.

I think the lost boys benefited from being ignored by their parents. Jana did a good job raising them and they seem to have a tight bond.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Insert Username said:

I am happy to see they are over their parents' rules about music with a beat. They actually look like normal 20-somethings having fun.

I think the lost boys benefited from being ignored by their parents. Jana did a good job raising them and they seem to have a tight bond.

I agree. If I had to be one of those sad sack kids, I'd want to be a howler.

I think that the eldest kids got the brunt of the discipline and Gothard indoctrination. Despite all of their blather about the older girls being "best friends," I see no indication that any of the kidults from Josh to Joy like one another at all. 

The howlers seem to genuinely like each other -- and they have friends which none of the older siblings were allowed. I think that the lost girls are close, too, but I don't know if that will last until adulthood.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I gotta say, I think things seemed a lot more relaxed with Boob absent. Even with Michelle present they seemed to have a lot of fun in CA. 

That shot of Jeremy with the drink though...yeah, I can only imagine what he was thinking with the limo parked outside. And the air bed in the limo LOL

Claire and Justin are coming up on one year of marriage and no hint of pregnancy, eh? 

• Love 8
23 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Claire and Justin are coming up on one year of marriage and no hint of pregnancy, eh? 

Good for them, it’d be nice if they wait a few more years. 

• Love 18
46 minutes ago, Fosca said:

I wonder if he got the Lego talk from JB?

That talk began with, “So you’re getting ready to get married. I thought it would be time to have a man-to-man talk with you about the birds and the bees.”. 🤦‍♀️

I really have to wonder what is wrong with Elijah. Life in Hawaii seems like it would be so much better than living with this bunch of hillbillies, trying to sell used cars. Or does he allegedly do some other kind of “work?”

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Anyone have the scoop on the Haight family? Maybe related to the Spiveys?

I don’t know if they’re related. The name is familiar to me because Hilary tagged them in Family Camp pictures last year.

edited to add: It may seem strange I remember this, but it made me think of Haight-Ashbury at the time. 🤣😂

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

I really have to wonder what is wrong with Elijah. Life in Hawaii seems like it would be so much better than living with this bunch of hillbillies, trying to sell used cars. Or does he allegedly do some other kind of “work?”

I thought the Hartonos were from Indonesia not Hawaii. Sorry about my ignorance. 

11 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

They are. Elijah’s last name is Kaneshiro. He is from Hawaii. 

Always surprising how many different people drift through the Duggars orbit. There always seems to be at least one non Duggar living at the TTH.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

The video is cute, but OMG, Michelle's side pony is killing me. Honey, it's not 1985 and you are not 16 anymore. Give it up and get a damn haircut. 

But… but… her headship loves long hair and banana curls!

• LOL 7
14 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Is that an Apple computer?

Yes. Looks to be a starting at $1300 MacBook Pro 13 inch. ‘Jase’ also had a iPad Pro with case which costs similar. Nice gear for uneducated boys that don’t really work.  I suppose it is OK to spend that kind of money, considering they will likely not ever receive an upgrade now that the money supply is likely drying up. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, louannems said:

And puffy short sleeves!

Even worse, Boob likes leg-o-mutton sleeves, as we learned from the Say Yes to the Dress crossover where they ruined an innocent dress by adding a bib.

• LOL 8
On 2/17/2022 at 9:29 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

Hey Meech, ditch that side pony. They haven't been a thing since you were 15. 

The Maxwells also weary a lot of side ponytails. I think it's so you tell they're female when photographed face on. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Wonder if Jason is looking for a wife on his own. He did a story on insta, one about supporting /contributing to Ukraine. The other was about a young adults social thing that meets regularly through Cross Church. It doesn't look like a church JB would go to. They have a few churches in NW Arkansas. Do Jill and Derick go to Cross?  Anyhow, it would be nice to see some of the kids to date with no daddy arranging. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, auntieminem said:

Wonder if Jason is looking for a wife on his own. He did a story on insta, one about supporting /contributing to Ukraine. The other was about a young adults social thing that meets regularly through Cross Church. It doesn't look like a church JB would go to. They have a few churches in NW Arkansas. Do Jill and Derick go to Cross?  Anyhow, it would be nice to see some of the kids to date with no daddy arranging. 

It seems JB cracked open his wallet and donated $500 to the gofundme for the Ukrainian family Jason posted about.

Jason was at the young adult thing at cross church with his 29yr old Duggar live in and work out buddy Elijah. who reposted this.

Screenshot (225)_LI.jpg

• Useful 3
(edited)

Jason has an insta story about Gospel Lighthouse Baptist church (they seem to be making a playground), the Andregg family,  (bowling with them and James) and a black friend who is into family camp and Alert skiing with the Spiveys.  The ILBP/ATI surprises me with how big it really is and all the interconnections. I guess Jason is keeping all his options open with churches. There was a young woman about his age bowling so I wonder if he or James are dating/courting/whatever.  

ETA James also posted about building a playground and used the same tags.

Edited by auntieminem
ETA and sentences need to make sense.
  • Useful 3